User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 19:27   #1
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
The testing range

ooc: It could be the eight beers I downed tonight but this seemed like a good idea

Welcome all to the testing range. For too long Rp'ers have kept the secret little worlds that often form the background of their most common characters in the dark. Only in rare instances have these worlds clashed, and in most cases this has ended in the most unfortunate way of "my ship/weapon/abilities beat your ship/weapon/abilities because etc etc etc". Arenas provide a little insight, but generally not alot.

And thus the testing range was born.... for now it is merely an empty space of wilderness in the middle of no where owned by the expansive Enlightened Organisation, a subsiduary of Hewitt Inc. But that is all soon to change......

Whether out of boredom or curiosity, you have answered an the invitation to come to this desolate place to test you're newest concepts, experimental technology or age old customs against those of others.... or in the lack of a contest, an opportunity to show them off.

Spectators are invited to come and watch however, you must provide your own refreshments. If enough people wish it and/or an "my ship/weapon/abilities beat your ship/weapon/abilities because etc etc etc" arguement brakes out a moderated contest will be organised involving judges and so forth...

Until then, come and share a little piece of your world with us all.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote