User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2003, 22:38   #1
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's Hoping

That Jemini get no points.

That the shame of being on Eurovision and being rejected is too much for them.

That they start abusing pain killers to dull the shame.

That using pain killers leads to taking smack.

That they have to 'sell their bodies' to fuel their destructive habit.

That through their prostitution they contract a variety of STD's including HIV.

That they DIE OF AIDS!
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:41   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If we win I'm suing.
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:44   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If we win I'm suing.
You go girl!

PS i hope ireland wins whit one vote or something like that..that had been
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:46   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
dace you anti-fag pedo, you made me smile
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:51   #5
Amoril
Twisted

Come on Latvia just 1 point is all that's needed (well atm anyway).
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:52   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
People dont die of AIDS, they die of other diseases acquired due to the detrimental effect that AIDS has on the immune system.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:53   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
People dont die of AIDS, they die of other diseases acquired due to the detrimental effect that AIDS has on the immune system.

And nod would know!
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:53   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
'Indirect cause'; they died because of AIDS, certainly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:54   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
'Indirect cause'; they died because of AIDS, certainly.
Yes, but they didnt die of AIDS.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:54   #10
Amoril
Twisted

BTW am i correct in thinking that the country with the fewest points is out of the contest the next year?

If that's the case is Europe trying to 'punish' Britain for The Gulf War MK II?!

If they are then it's quite funny.

[i]'Look what happens when you do something we dont like ... we stop you from entering a Singing contest'

Not that i believe that the rest of Europe would be so petty as to do something like that (much).

I THINK IT'S DOWN TO BRITAIN HAVING **** SINGERS AND A **** SONG!
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:55   #11
Amoril
Twisted

Thank you Estonia.
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:55   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
\o/
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:56   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't think we can be removed, we're one of the 'core countries'
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:56   #14
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:

Do you know what 'AIDS' stands for?
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:57   #15
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:

Here's Hoping you're wrong.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:03   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
Do you know what 'AIDS' stands for?
If you mean the condition acquired by the retrovirus HIV, I think he does.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:05   #17
Amoril
Twisted

NIL POINTS FOR BRITAIN!

Now that's what i call entertaining viewing.

Unfortunately we dont get relegated tho so there is a cloud attached to this silver lining.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:05   #18
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
If you mean the condition acquired by the retrovirus HIV, I think he does.

He's not acting like he does.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:07   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
NIL POINTS FOR BRITAIN!

Now that's what i call entertaining viewing.

Unfortunately we dont get relegated tho so there is a cloud attached to this silver lining.
Lets see if Blair has the balls for announcing a referendum on joining Europe now

and that turkish song is dreadful

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:07   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
He's not acting like he does.
Why? His statements are factually accurate.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:12   #21
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Why? His statements are factually accurate.

!WRONG!

Quote:
the detrimental effect that AIDS has on the immune system.

AIDS doesnt have a 'detrimental effect' on the immune system.

AIDS is Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

This means that AIDS is a weakening of the immune system not something which has a 'detrimental effect' on the immune system.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:13   #22
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i think as a punishment for sending in such a pile of ****, yous should be taken that right fs
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:13   #23
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
oh and aids is so out...
its sars all the way now fs
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:15   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

apparently we cant be kicked out since we give money to the EBU or something

damn our money!!!!
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:15   #25
Ent

Ent is an unknown quantity at this point
youre trying to tell me the UK entry was worse than the Austrian or German entry?
Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:16   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Acquired actually, if memory serves.

And how can you say the weakening of the immune system is not a detrimental effect?
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:21   #27
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
how can you say the weakening of the immune system is not a detrimental effect?

Nod stated that AIDS is something which acts on the immune system.

It's not.

AIDS is what happens when HIV acts on the immune system.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:24   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
AIDS is Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
Acquired.

[edit]Formatting[/edit]
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!

Last edited by Gayle29uk; 24 May 2003 at 23:35.
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:24   #29
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Acquired actually, if memory serves.

Stupid Person
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:25   #30
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Acquired.

Stupid Person
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:26   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Stupid Person
Stupid person
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:27   #32
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Cilla smoked Cannabis and we are supposed to be shocked
Your link is topped by National Lampoon ffs. Mine lists more medically credible sources.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:29   #33
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Your link is topped by National Lampoon ffs. Mine lists more medically credible sources.
Did you just edit that url ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:29   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Too slow, darling.
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:30   #35
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Did you just edit that url ?

Vaio
No, but MrL beat me to the 'Submit Reply' by a couple of seconds because I was commenting on the quality of Amoril's link
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:33   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=AIDS

Damn, turns out mark is right :((((((((
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:39   #37
Amoril
Twisted

An Infected Dick Syndrome
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:51   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
An Infected Dick Syndrome

Nothing can save you now dace. You've *sob* "lost" *sob*
Unread 24 May 2003, 23:56   #39
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Nothing can save you now dace. You've *sob* "lost" *sob*

Eh?