User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 21:52   #1
Dreadnought

Why is it

That people u meet on the internet always like rebel music such as rock, metal and "nu-metal"?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 21:54   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why is it

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
That people u meet on the internet always like rebel music such as rock, metal and "nu-metal"?
Because they are trying to be cool

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 21:55   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Because you aparently have only been talking to three people.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:08   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I like Jazz
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:10   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
i really don't consider rock to be 'rebel music'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:17   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
**** THE MAINSTREAM
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:20   #7
one

Quote:
It's cos non of them are good looking enough to pull or even be allowed entry in RnB or Garage clubs.

(I don't like rebel music)

(but I am open to anything decent - but mainly Rap and RnB)
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:23   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Why is it

Quote:
Originally posted by one
It's cos non of them are good looking enough to pull or even be allowed entry in RnB or Garage clubs.
we don't all fancy black women

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:32   #9
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Why is it

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
So u wouldnt shag beyonce?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:33   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Listen to the Dire Straits kids. Or at least stop listening to AVRIL LAVIGNE.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:35   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Listen to the Dire Straits kids. Or at least stop listening to AVRIL LAVIGNE.
Close thread. Shag Avril. Ban User.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:43   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Close thread. Shag Avril. Ban User.

More like close avril, delete references, ban online posting but you know.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:36   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What about us that listen to music, but are not bound by genres/stereotypes? Where do we fit in?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:38   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I'm not a rebel.
I hate all music.

Does that make me a rebel?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:42   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by one

(I don't like rebel music)

(but I am open to anything decent - but mainly Rap and RnB)
yes, because rap isnt "down wit dis down wit dat **** da police" ****e at all, eh?

Youll find that theres a wide range of **** music tastes on the internet. The one category thats generally missing is the pop crowd, they dont seem to turn up on the internet.

But youll find a lot of people into once of these three.

Dance (Or trance, etc, whatever name you want to give it its still **** thx)
Rap / Hip-Hop (yoyoyoyo im hard yoyo something that rhymes with hard yo)
Nu metal / Punk Rock / Nu rock (I refuse to put ****e like Avril / Linkin Park in the same category as such legends like queen.)

I find these to be the three most common "general" music tastes on the internet. Of course youll get people trying to be extreme and listening to harder metal, taking out all their inner angst in a screamfest of ****. Youll get people liking avril etc for fads. Youll get people trying to like some 'forgotten' genre in an attempt to be niche. This is life, and people are ****, deal with it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:46   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Rap / Hip-Hop (yoyoyoyo im hard yoyo something that rhymes with hard yo)
Can you please stop putting hiphop and gangster-rap in the same gategory ok? Most people who listen to gangster-rap don't even know what hiphop is!

You know i wub you, but not when you do that, "dog"!
wassap whit dat anywa, cat?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:55   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A majority, or disproportionately large number at least, of people you will meet on the internet will be white males with interest in computers and average to above average intelligence. (Perhaps excluding AOL and other "newbie friendly" areas)

A good majority of those types are into rock music. Similarly, if you post on pretty much any "general" internet forum and say "Who likes Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy / Lord of the Rings / etc" you will probably get more favourable responses than not.

If you go out on the street, you will meet a lot more females, non-whites, and stupid people. These people are less likely to like rock (and Hitch Hikers, etc).

Associated likes, dislikes, etc. On a forum like this, I bet there's a disproportionately high number of people who play, or have played (a lot) of Risk or Chess.

p.s. No, I wouldn't shag Beyonce.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 24 Jul 2003 at 00:13.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:06   #18
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
p.s. No, I wouldn't shag Beyonce.

fag :/
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:13   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
fag :/
Black women aren't attractive.

(to me, obviously)
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:19   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i like rock music. but i like 60's music too. i don't care.

black women are no different to white women. they look the same. although, i must admit, thinking of black women i'm attracted, i prefer lighter skin tone than dark but that's not to say dark skinned women aren't sexy.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:27   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
black women are no different to white women. they look the same.
That doesn't make any sense. Quite clearly they do look different otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell what "race" they were (Christina Aguilera, lol). If you can see someone and generally tell their race, that would surely imply they have some kind of shared physical characteristic with others of that race/ethnicity/whatever?

Obviously there are mixed race people, people who are borderline, etc, etc.

What you probably mean is that "Black women do look different, but not in a way which I find important" which is absolutely fine, but a different point.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:29   #22
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Because Internet-people r0x0r.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:38   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Because even Linkin Park are better than Justin Timberlake?!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:13   #24
one

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
I don't really go for black women either - but that doesn't mean that there arent any fit ones - and they seriously know how to shake their ass when you're going in for the grind - its all about catching jokes.

And to whoever is chatting about that "yo, yo" crap - RnB, Hip-Hop Soul etc don't fall under the catagory of gangster rap.

RnB is for people who know how to dance/grind
Hip-hop is for people who can bust moves and break dance etc
Rap is for all kinds of people
Real Gangster rap is not necessarily for Rudeboys and wannabes. Theres a lot of interesting history behind people like Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Westside Connection etc.

However, I personally feel that all that crap you see on Kerrang is for Angsty teens, many of which you find are always on the internet posting crap in forums - which I seem to be doing right now... oh well.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 12:34   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
shut up Dante

just because you can make my point better than you can
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:06   #26
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I like pop
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:15   #27
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I like Jazz
than i have to pm you
where can i find you in IRC? (if you dare..)

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:59   #28
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I like Abba
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:05   #29
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
its cos we're all lonley white teens ofc.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 22:29   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by vampire_lestat
its cos we're all lonley white teens ofc.
Hi!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 22:36   #31
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Because they have to have something nosier so the neighbours dont hear them in the basement with the naked children and a camera.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 22:47   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
than i have to pm you
where can i find you in IRC? (if you dare..)
#forums. Coltrne and Kanno for choice (Yoko Kanno = Japanese composer, most of the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack is, well, a form of Bebop Jazz) [odd combination I know]
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 03:05   #33
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
coltrane my hero, kanno i will try

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 14:52   #34
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
I listen to stoner rock.....not rock.
Nu-metal sucks c*ck. (all nu-metal bands should be shot for watering down rock music)
Skaters should be shot (for the invention of skater-metal)

oh and i listen to The Doors.

There is no feeling left in rock ffs.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:51   #35
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
**** THE MAINSTREAM
I have sold out to the Man, and I am feelin' fine.

I get up in the morning, shower shave and clean to conform to social norms, put on my suit and tie, and then go to work for the Government. I will occasionally stop at Starbucks, or one of another chain of coffee places. I will have a coca-cola with my lunch. I wear Ecco shoes and Lauren suits. I wear dark glasses and use the resources of the government to invade the privacy of others without their knowledge. I compile files on activities and draw conclusion determining peoples lives. I never wave placards in protest, I donate 5 dollars from each paycheque to some medical research charity, my hair is cut short, I have no tatoos or piercings and I own nothing tie-dye. I have three degrees, am an intellectual elite, and occasionally get together with similarily educated friends to discuss the worlds events, over scotch, and occasionally a fine cigar. I drive a Japanese car, live in a townhouse, own a large TV which gets a hundred-odd channels.

I am the Man, I am part of Big Brother, I am the Zog, I am who people shake their fists at, I know where the files are, hell I help write them.

I am Vermillion, I AM the mainstream, and I LOVE it.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:52   #36
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:54   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:55   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Why is it

Quote:
Because they are probably all about 11, and have thus not discovered a proper adolescent social life that does not involve going down to the railway tracks and drinking white lighting, and therefore mostly stay inside their homes when not at school. Thus we can reasonably conclude that 60% of people on the internet fit this descprition.

I intend to publish this thesis in the next edition of policy review monthly.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:55   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by treelo
I listen to stoner rock.....not rock.
Nu-metal sucks c*ck. (all nu-metal bands should be shot for watering down rock music)
Skaters should be shot (for the invention of skater-metal)

oh and i listen to The Doors.

There is no feeling left in rock ffs.

on an aside, you should be shot. not least for polluting my playlist thread with your 'look at me, i dont listen to punk music therefore all those bands suck' crap.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:57   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: Re: Why is it

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
I am Vermillion, I AM the mainstream, and I LOVE it.
You seem to be neglecting the fact that most people are not Prestige-status University educated history wonks with a penchant for T-45's.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:24   #41
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Black women aren't attractive.

(to me, obviously)
I'm black. I don't find all black women that attractive. Does that make me a bad person?

No.

Most black women tbh with you have an attitude problem. The only black women that I find attractive are the ones Shaggy's videos & light skin toned women.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:36   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
The only black women that I find attractive are the ones Shaggy's videos & light skin toned women.
i.e. the women who spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetic products, etc to make them look whiter (hair straightening, etc).
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:39   #43
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
i.e. the women who spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetic products, etc to make them look whiter (hair straightening, etc).
Yes. But I can also tell you that there are some who are naturally light skin toned & they're not mixed race.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote