User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 02:10   #51
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
NoS tag up day in R6 was o.k., but the one that really rocked was in R4. Especially since nobody saw it coming, and or expected the relatively great presence in the top 100. Nevertheless, it was a stunning display of testicular fortitude at such an early point in the round.

Hehe... FAnG's tagup day in R8 was pretty cool too, until their tag got outranked by a certain BG which I won't mention here.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:26   #52
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
r5 furgion taggings were by far the most emotional for me. Also dont remember if it was r5 or r7 a galaxy name 'rather gay than furgion' made me smile.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:29   #53
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
...and r4 Fury flagship 'thats sportmanship xan' after xanadu had hitted them for many ticks they asked xanadu to stop and they did.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:35   #54
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:35   #55
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm on a personal note...

In round 2 i was MoC in a galaxy and the (n00b)GC called the galaxy: Let's roid.....!

After a few weeks in that round i joined Fury. So hooray!!!
I told my GC to tag up and he did..

our galname became..Let's roid [Fury]

I didnot notice till next morning when i woke up with some not so friendly PM's on furynet
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:54   #56
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
nice 'typo'