User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2008, 09:29   #51
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Abuse of Position?

evidently not ( as none of it applies ), that was one of the subtle points i was making.
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 09:47   #52
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Wakey, from what i hear and read, you (and maybe a few others) have started some crusade. Although this is your good right, is is not very constructive.
It was when he was simply expressing his views and findings, the other threads are just a collection of people trying to clear their name or denying involvement.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 09:53   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think you understand what "constructive" means.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 12:52   #54
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Wakey, from what i hear and read, you (and maybe a few others) have started some crusade. Although this is your good right, is is not very constructive.

If you keep at it long enough, people will just see you as a whiner, and take you less and less serious. The end result will be zero.
And if I just drop it what's the end result. Once again Zero because they will continue to ignore the issue and it will be swept under the carpet. Its the kind of attitude your expressing that is one of PA's biggest issues for the community. There is just too much apathy shown towards cheats by the alliances that harbour them and everyone else. They would rather benefit and then claim ignorance than take action.

And in this case ignorance is not even a passable excuse
  1. We have a 'figurehead' of orbit who used to be HC and still has access to the HC channel who cheated by multing
  2. We have this cheat discussing it in the HC channel with the HC. This is after he was supposedly told not to but openly discusses logging into a second account
  3. The cheat is caught, he denies cheating claiming it was his brothers account that he was 'helping' him with
  4. The Orbit HC are claiming that he didnt cheat. The support team member of orbits HC stating that He didnt multi, he just was dumb enough to not change IP when logging into a second account
  5. The Orbit HC deny they knew anything about it including people who the evidence shows openly discussed it
  6. Another Orbit HC admits to knowing after the cheat discussed it but failed to report it
  7. The Orbit HC accept the cheats new account back into their alliance. Something the Support team member of the HC confirms when I tell him its his fault that the HC accepted the cheat back and he says "i personally didnt"

The orbit HC are endorsing cheating as they knowing let an alliance figurehead cheat, they then openly argue he didnt cheat before accepting his new account back in. All the while letting those with undeniable proof that they knew and endorsed get away with being cheat enablers.

Now if I drop it now, when no positive action has been taken by any honest members of Orbit and its HC that makes me no better than them as I would be knowingly letting cheats and cheat enablers sweep the indecent under the carpet while the community turns a blind eye. In effect I would be a cheat enabler myself and while others may be willing to turn a blind eye and let cheating go on I'm not. If that makes people 'not take me serious' then so be it, as I would rather be a honest and ethical joke than being respected but dishonest any day
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 12:58   #55
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Do you realise how much publicity your giving Orbit ?

for ***** sake he was investigated, he was closed, if they chose to take him back ingame its their call, and looking back over the years its a call made many times by many alliances !

I realise this is your pet crusade this round, but the pa team cant stop him from signing up again, they oviously dont care about it, so they become an alliance known to take back cheats, it backfired on LDK, and ReBorn in the rounds it happened, let it go ! It will come back to bite them in its own time without you making this fuss about it.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 13:12   #56
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Do you realise how much publicity your giving Orbit ?

for ***** sake he was investigated, he was closed, if they chose to take him back ingame its their call, and looking back over the years its a call made many times by many alliances !
This is bigger than just Masta though, which you, remy, orbit ect ect cant seem to get into your head. This wasn't some small scale cheating of 1 member but cheating done with the HC's knowledge and endorsement. Its this that is disgusting especially when once again one of the HC's in question is a member of the support team, someone who should know better and should be setting not just an example for their alliance but the whole game.

If it was just Masta cheating and there was no evidence of the HC knowing (and if the HC weren't making claims like he didn't cheat, he was just too dumb to change ip before logging into each account) then I would have to drop it as the action would have been taken. But its bigger than that and there's no reason they should be allowed to sweep it under the table and continue cheating like this
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 14:35   #57
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

The following is my personal view, not as a member of mh or support dept.:

Wakey,

I am not against people raising these kinds of issues. Not at all. I'm a big fan of name and shame too. But i was merely pointing out that at the moment, its getting so long you risk not to be taken seriously anymore. That's all i was saying. Just the fact that me and misty for example, call your actions a 'crusade', could be an indication of what some people think of it at the moment.

About the HCs knowing about the player cheating: yes, they might have known, or not. Regardless of the actual truth, the community will probably decide on some truth, a truth that is usually most convenient to the community.

If they knew, they might have done something that harms the community as a whole (not giving a good example, etc, blabla). Wether or not the HCs or their alliance is punished for that, depends on the same members of the community that accuse them. If the alliance will play next round with the same HCs (or partly at least), and they will have the same number of planets, then probably not many people actually care.

The issue of the member of support has been dealt with, or at least, so i have heard (i haven't been busy with it, not my job). The way it has been dealt with, may or may not be to your liking.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 16:05   #58
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

you might want to take a look at the op and see who dragged up stuff that had been dead and buried before telling people their making a curfuffle.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 16:52   #59
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

seriously everyone in this thread **** off.

Especially you cead, you were ascendancy, you know how easy it is to get relays, what you are piping on about I have nfi.
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 16:58   #60
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
This is bigger than just Masta though, which you, remy, orbit ect ect cant seem to get into your head. This wasn't some small scale cheating of 1 member but cheating done with the HC's knowledge and endorsement. Its this that is disgusting especially when once again one of the HC's in question is a member of the support team, someone who should know better and should be setting not just an example for their alliance but the whole game.

If it was just Masta cheating and there was no evidence of the HC knowing (and if the HC weren't making claims like he didn't cheat, he was just too dumb to change ip before logging into each account) then I would have to drop it as the action would have been taken. But its bigger than that and there's no reason they should be allowed to sweep it under the table and continue cheating like this
and you my dear wakey need to stfu aswell, seriously you do. You are actually harping on over this way to much and quite frankly its enough. Cheats have existed since the start of pa, and yes everyone has harboured them, including your precious f-crew. Seriously though why in gods name are you such a carebear, I would genuinely like to know, bad childhood? bad dreams? Seriously give me anything to go off, so that I can at least understand a little bit about why you are such a carebear. You need to realise the game is dead and that no-one quite frankly gives a shit anymore, other than your caring self.
Unread 15 Jul 2008, 17:23   #61
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

we had a page and a bit on ronins relay and he didnt even get closed in the end, i figure we can get at least another page of passionate denials and salty tears for someone who actually got deleted

-Cead

Last edited by Ceadrath; 15 Jul 2008 at 17:43.
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2008, 10:36   #62
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

As if u ever let a past cheater in to your alliance... or had one among you.

If they knew about the cheating and didnt act on it, thats nothing more than bad image to their alliance. Which I think this whole thread is about to clear their name.

Kind of pointless tho.
Unread 19 Jul 2008, 14:42   #63
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

i'm sorry but i blame cervantes!