User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2006, 01:08   #51
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Although proper cider drinkers (as in people who have always drunk cider) don't touch the stuff.
I bought a bottle of Magners once.

It tastes somewhat similar to rotten apple

That SoCo advert was terrible. I hope the person who made it dies of testicular cancer.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 06:23   #52
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
I will probably have to punch someone if they dont say "excuse me would you mind not smoking near me" and just cough in a very fake way.
I don't do the fake cough, that's just spineless...I did end up after a few minutes telling the guy to stop blowing smoke at me...
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 08:53   #53
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I will probably have to punch someone if they keep thinking their mobile phone is a boombox when in public.

and in the *day* boom boxes were around .. the older and grumpier of the human race probably wanted to punch us for having them...

and b4 that .. our grandparents had hand held radios ..

there was even a campaign to have radios/stereos banned from parks during the summer...

so a little compassion for theese poor teenage souls .. they are merely repeating what we did ... but with different technology. I just find it a bit sad.. cos the music quality is so bad.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 12:08   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
and in the *day* boom boxes were around .. the older and grumpier of the human race probably wanted to punch us for having them...

and b4 that .. our grandparents had hand held radios ..

there was even a campaign to have radios/stereos banned from parks during the summer...

so a little compassion for theese poor teenage souls .. they are merely repeating what we did ... but with different technology. I just find it a bit sad.. cos the music quality is so bad.
They tend to go out of their way to annoy others.
And they know that it annoys others when they play their shitty music so that everyone on the bus/street can hear it, but they just don't care.
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 13:21   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pregnant mothers.
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 14:03   #56
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
Chef!
I will probably have to punch someone if they don't say "excuse me would you mind not smoking near me" and just cough in a very fake way.
I am always mildly amused by non smokers who go out with say 3 smokers and when someone lights up a cigarette they blow there hands in the air like it is going to do anything, they have a little cough and pull a face.

They are sitting in a bloody smoky pub, what do they expect?

I also think I'm quite a considerate smoker, sure I smoke a fair bit but not like I blow it in there ear, if someone is sitting next to me who doesn't smoke I will cup my hand and cover the cigarette and when I blow it, I will do it up up into the air.

As a smoker, I can't understand non smokers gripes, I remember when I was a non smoker I didn't really care if anyone smoked around me.
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 14:22   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't really have a problem when people smoke around me. I don't like them doing it when I'm eating, or if I have a cold or something though.

Like you said pig, as long as the smoker doesn't blow it in your face then it isn't that bad (unless you have fears of getting cancer* from it, in which case you shouldn't be in a smokey bar/pub anyway).

*yeah haha in before jbg comes in with one of his bot-reply cancer jokes!
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 14:44   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't mind when people are smoking as long as they are reasonably considerate. I hate it when one smoker in all of the group insists we sit in a smoking section just so he can have a fag though.

Personally I can't wait for the ban, it will make things so much better, even though I didn't mind before.
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 15:01   #59
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Actually the one thing I have noticed since the smoking ban came in here is how much people stink after smoking. If one of my mates goes outside for a cigarette I can really smell it when he/she comes back in, whereas if I have a cigarette myself, or if I go out for one at the same time as my mate, then I don't notice it at all. It must have been pretty awful for non smokers/ bar staff before - though maybe they didn't notice as they were so used to the smell.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 16:02   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
As a smoker, I can't understand non smokers gripes, I remember when I was a non smoker I didn't really care if anyone smoked around me.
I care when people smoke around me, but that's because I'm asthsmatic and may well be physically sick.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 19:48   #61
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since the ban en Ecosse even in England I smoke outside.

I just rock like that.
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 23:43   #62
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The smoking ban is great \o/
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 23:44   #63
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ye the smell of BO is so attractive.

Seriously is it bad?

Does it mean I might have to lose weight so I sweat less?

I have lost 4lbs in 2 weeks.
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 00:03   #64
_Kila_
break it down!

just wear lots of anti perspirant and atershave piggy.
I tend to sweat a lot when on my way to school for some reason (maybe its the steep hill ), I get really cold in the morning and put on a thermal vest and a big jacket etc then find myself sweating as soon as I get into my classroom, but my aftershave and anti perspirant (doesn't totally stop sweat but at least reduces it a little under my arms) cover it up :>
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 00:07   #65
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also Magners tastes like HP sauce which on sausage is nice but to drink is rank (seriously it does taste of HP sauce ... if any of you drink it i bet you'll notice it next time if you already haven't now that i've mentioned it).
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 00:17   #66
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
just wear lots of anti perspirant and atershave piggy.
I tend to sweat a lot when on my way to school for some reason (maybe its the steep hill ), I get really cold in the morning and put on a thermal vest and a big jacket etc then find myself sweating as soon as I get into my classroom, but my aftershave and anti perspirant (doesn't totally stop sweat but at least reduces it a little under my arms) cover it up :>

You're supposed to put on anti perspirant BEFORE perspiring, to reduce it
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 00:24   #67
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Also Magners tastes like HP sauce which on sausage is nice but to drink is rank (seriously it does taste of HP sauce ... if any of you drink it i bet you'll notice it next time if you already haven't now that i've mentioned it).
Im going to have to have a bottle now (not had one for ages) just to find out

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 00:58   #68
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Seriously is it bad?

Yes.

As a smoker, the smoking ban doesn't piss me off that much in terms of being in the pub and having to go outside and smoke. It pisses me off at work where 100% of our staff (of 4) smoke and yet we still have to stand outside in the pissing rain and howling gales.

Not being one for nightclubs myself (I am so uncool ) I base this on the opinions of friends of mine who have said that clubbing since the smoking ban is a nightmare as all you can smell is BO.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 01:06   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Not being one for nightclubs myself (I am so uncool ) I base this on the opinions of friends of mine who have said that clubbing since the smoking ban is a nightmare as all you can smell is BO.
Only true for the start of the night when all your senses still actually work.
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 02:05   #70
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're supposed to put on anti perspirant BEFORE perspiring, to reduce it
Yes... whats your point cancer boy?
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, I never said that I put it on after perspiring, I said that the fact that I had put it on covers up the smell of my perspiration.
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 15:49   #71
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
seriously it does taste of HP sauce ... if any of you drink it i bet you'll notice it next time if you already haven't now that i've mentioned it.
I can confirm this, I bought a bottle yesterday and it really did taste of HP.
Thanks for ruining my drink dickhead.
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 15:57   #72
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes... whats your point cancer boy?
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, I never said that I put it on after perspiring, I said that the fact that I had put it on covers up the smell of my perspiration.
Well congratulations for wearing anti-perspirant and aftershave and not stinking like an Frenchman's jockstrap.
You've really scored one there for the entire human race. Seriously, you should go outside, lift your arms in the air and shout ;

'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MY ARMPITS, I'M ONLY SWEATING A LITTLE, IMAGINE IF I HADN'T PUT ANY ON, THIS TOWN WOULD LOOK LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC AND SMELL LIKE GLASGOW, YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A DAMN MEDAL, YOU LUCKY PEOPLE!'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 16:02   #73
Tomkat

it's ok i didn't like alcohol much either before i was 18 and could drink regularly kila! you'll grow into it

(oh what a patronising hate!)
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 16:28   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
it's ok i didn't like alcohol much either before i was 18 and could drink regularly kila! you'll grow into it

(oh what a patronising hate!)
oh what a mundane life you must have had before the age of 18

Strongbow tastes good, Magners tastes shit.
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 16:37   #75
Tomkat

Quote:
oh what a mundane life you must have had before the age of 18
Not really it's just when you get beyond 18 you start to appreciate alcohol more than just a means to get completely plastered. Also stuff like lager is an acquired taste.

I'm not trying to be patronising but I would have hated something like gin (for example) but now I love the stuff. Vodka has gone the other way - it used to be my drink of choice up until 20 or so, when I realised it actually tastes like shit most of the time and that you only use a mixer to drown out the taste of the vodka, which isn't what a mixer should be used for. The only time I've actually ENJOYED the taste of vodka is in a russian restaurant, where I guess it was high quality. I'm not trying to be a vodka snob, I just hate the taste of it. It makes me want to vomit.
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 16:46   #76
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vodka cured me of SARS once.

True story.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote