User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 May 2006, 08:14   #1
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road
Hello from the other side of yesturday

Hi!

Woah, it's been a long time! Imagine my surprise while checking my email that I received a private message from these forums. ( 5 days later though ) The last mail I sent out was dated from 2003. God, it brings back so many memories! All those sleepless nights, the alarm going off every few hours to build more ships.. more roids..etc. The love and hate from different people.. yeah,.. a lot of stuff from years ago!

Quite a few people to say hello too.. yet, I don't want to miss someone.. so you if you remember me then I'm talking to you *wink* Drop me a private message and I'll get back to you ( if I even remember who you are, so if you changed your name kindly remind me )

Hope all of you are doing great, look forward to hearing from you
[+sigrid] [20:19] <WebAngel> I would like to add that I am very proud this round because we have trained like 3 new PA players and they have done pretty well. This victory is also their victory.
[+sigrid] we tried training a n00b also
[+sigrid] we got a message from him saying: **** off and die..in lithouanian
ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 11:07   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Hello from the other side of yesturday

who sent you the pm? was it anything interesting?

wb btw
Unread 17 May 2006, 11:11   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

would probably work better on PD so moved!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:25   #4
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road

LoL

nooo I'm not playing again! ( thanks though )

I posted it in general because that is where I figured people that don't play post so that other people that don't play will read

The topic was done because that's how they had planet listings when I played, not sure if they do it that way still..

.. move me back to general plz

I heard it was mid round, goodluck to everyone playing!
[+sigrid] [20:19] <WebAngel> I would like to add that I am very proud this round because we have trained like 3 new PA players and they have done pretty well. This victory is also their victory.
[+sigrid] we tried training a n00b also
[+sigrid] we got a message from him saying: **** off and die..in lithouanian
ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:26   #5
Kael
The Evil Hamster

Kael will become famous soon enoughKael will become famous soon enough

Hiya hun! Really good to see you alive and kicking!
Be sure to visit in #spacehamsters

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - It's time to toss the dice.

#Spacehamsters
Kael is offline   Reply With Quote