User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jan 2006, 19:25   #151
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

You really don't get it do you.

A ban does not mean you come back the same day using a slightly different email address.
This account has been permanently banned. Your other one will reopen when I told you it would, via email. If you continue to abuse the rules, we will get an IP ban in place.

Grow up.
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 19:51   #152
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_original_vc
im running scared mate you look really hard judging by ur pic
the only thing you could do to hurt me is sit on me lard a***
Sorry SS - he appears to have you here.

(baldy )

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 19:51   #153
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

p.s - who's gimmick is this? PM me if it's a secret...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 20:13   #154
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a gimmick once, lok says I cant use it ;/ or I get named and shamed and banned ;/ but I never used it on GD ;o
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 20:32   #155
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Sorry SS - he appears to have you here.

(baldy )

Pff it's an old picture I found on my hd, just put it up for fun, i am 250% more hulk now!
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 21:13   #156
Ste
Bored

more like bulk amirite?

Unread 16 Jan 2006, 11:24   #157
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt realise martial arts were mutually exclusive....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 16:41   #158
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What terribly exciting lives you all do lead ...
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 20:12   #159
timmay

hi everyone i read this because it looked like fun. like many others i myself do taekwondo. it started off to fight againt wild animals. anyway. karate, tae boxing / kick boxing, boxing and kung foo are all well known across the world yet taekwondo wins. more 2 the point why did u block someone for saying he/she likes taekwondo. finally y do u hate chavs they r legends much better than moshers / emos / goths they are actual scum. THEY EVEN KNOW THIS THEY SLIT THEIR OWN WRISTS!!!!!!!!!
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 20:23   #160
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

oh dear

bumping old threads = bad.
being a chav = worse

shoo
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 20:29   #161
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay
more 2 the point why did u block someone for saying he/she likes taekwondo.
he was banned for bumping threads and failing to write in proper english.

something for you to bear in mind ...
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 21:46   #162
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

That shit doesnt happen in america because there's a good chance you'll be shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Years ago, when I was 12, I got the living shit kicked out of me by a gang of scumbags.
The reason? I walked past them.
Six of them, all aged from 15-17 or so. I had a black eye, bad bruising all over my torso, a damaged leg and cuts on my nose, mouth and eyebrow.

When I was around 14-15, a gang of these chav/scumbag types started hanging around near to my house. They intimidated people, broke windows, turned the place into a kip, graffitied the walls.
Any time I left the house I was shouted at and called 'a faggot'.
Constant abuse wherever I went from types like them. In shopping centres, school, town.
So one day I get a slap in the back of the head walking home from school, I go down and get beaten.
Never knew by who.

When I was 18, me and a friend were walking towards the city when a group of about 8 of these types come running over.
One places a (as it turned out, fake) gun to my friends head, pulls the trigger and laughs. They then proceed to surround us and try to mug us.
I ended up with about 5 trying to take me down, which they succeded in, and then proceeded to kick my face in. I lost 4 teeth. Cut my lip up bad, bruised everywhere, was kicked in the nuts repeatidly and hurt my leg quite badly.
I managed to get back up and escape, eventually finding my friend bleeding down the road. He'd been pistol whipped with the fake gun till he had 4 deep massive gashs in his scalp.
They'd also tried to stab him with a screwdriver, but it was stopped by his denim jacket. He had bad bruising all over and they ****ed up his arm for life.

In that time the family car was stolen 3 times. Our windows were smashed.
Our neighbourhood became a dangerous place sometimes.

Today I was hobbling home from the supermarket (I'd recently hurt my foot) when three 18-20 year old chav/knacker bastards turned the corner towards me. They kicked the crutches out from under me and sent me crashing onto the ground.
Laughing all the while I called them "a bunch of ****s" (rhymes with bunts), for which I got kicked in the back of the head.

The city at night is prowled by these sorts as well, beating, stabbing, mugging.

Now many people seem to defend young people in gangs, people who are scumbags/chavs, saying they aren't all criminals. That it's not their fault.
That society is to blame. That there's nothing for them to do.

Well I've never been mugged by a guy in a suit.
I've never been beaten up for walking past a group of middle aged women.
I've never been harassed and called a faggot by art students.

I've never seen a mugging that wasn't carried out by someone like this.
I've never seen violent crime that wasn't perpitrated by someone like this.
I've never seen a stolen car being driven by anyone other than someone who's a ****ing scumbag/chav.

I'm sick and tired of this.
Walking down the street is a beatable offence to these people?

Ignoring their abuse is cause to break my windows?

Doing nothing but mind my own ****ing business is a reason to beat me unconcious and laugh about it?

Each time the police have bothered to look into the things that have happened I've gotten one of two different responses.
1. That's terrible, but there's not much we can do.
2. Ok, we'll look into it.

Although once, when the had actually caught one of the ****ers responsbile because I recognised him I was told "Sure his mother is a very hard working woman and his dad is just a deadbeat. And you weren't even badly injured. We're going to leave it at that"

His father was a cop years ago but was kicked off the force because he was a complete alcoholic.

Fantastic, no?

I've taken enough beating and derision in my life, and all for no reason.

I'm getting very close to the point where I will not be held responsible for what happens to these sort of people if I have this shit happen again.

It's a great world where you suffer because other people can make you.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:26   #163
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

THat is something ive noticed in the states actually. Unless you go into a bad area or neighbourhood you wont end up in that situation. Im not sure if its to do with gun laws or a different 'respect' system. Obviously it happens and theres violent crime especially in the cities but ive never seen the kinds of things in America that I have here. The place for the most part feels somewhat safer for just general walking down the street or riding on a bus type stuff.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:50   #164
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
THat is something ive noticed in the states actually.
When?

Quote:
Unless you go into a bad area or neighbourhood you wont end up in that situation.
What situation?

Quote:
Im not sure if its to do with gun laws or a different 'respect' system.
I can think of a third reason ...

Quote:
Obviously it happens and theres violent crime especially in the cities but ive never seen the kinds of things in America that I have here.
You grew up in stratford upon avon. Shakespeare's plays are good: but they're not real.

Quote:
The place for the most part feels somewhat safer for just general walking down the street or riding on a bus type stuff.
safer than what?

(and we all know you don't ride on buses in England)
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:18   #165
Ste
Bored

yahwe, why do you project your life experience onto other people?
you live in central London and work in Cambridge.
your life doesn't cross with the type mentioned in this thread until they have been caught.
you don't catch the bus but many others do.
you don't regularly go to the US but others do.

I'm living in one of the richest areas of Manchester and yet there are kids/young adults wandering the streets that intimidate the people around. I have no idea if they would do anything to someone walking past but a group was vandalising some cars when I walked past earlier today.

Getting out of a taxi a couple of streets away from where I live in Nottingham (a 'nice' area of nottingham) over christmas my friend was punched and we were followed home with abuse hurled at us by a group of kids, all for a) not fighting them in the street and b) not responding to their initial abuse.

I'm actually interested as to how far your life experiences stretch when it comes to these kind of things.

Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:24   #166
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yahwe, why do you project your life experience onto other people?
you live in central London and work in Cambridge.
your life doesn't cross with the type mentioned in this thread until they have been caught.
you don't catch the bus but many others do.
you don't regularly go to the US but others do.

I'm living in one of the richest areas of Manchester and yet there are kids/young adults wandering the streets that intimidate the people around. I have no idea if they would do anything to someone walking past but a group was vandalising some cars when I walked past earlier today.

Getting out of a taxi a couple of streets away from where I live in Nottingham (a 'nice' area of nottingham) over christmas my friend was punched and we were followed home with abuse hurled at us by a group of kids, all for a) not fighting them in the street and b) not responding to their initial abuse.

I'm actually interested as to how far your life experiences stretch when it comes to these kind of things.
I don't.

P.S. I read all of the nonsense you typed and even tried to make it make sense. Please return the compliment.
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:30   #167
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I don't.

P.S. I read all of the nonsense you typed and even tried to make it make sense. Please return the compliment.
yes

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:10   #168
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yes
what a brilliant reply.

I posted to try and get jj to understand that he can not claim his life experience as though it were raw data.

I posted to demonstrate the absurdity of jj's proposition. I took time to select questions which when jj answered them would make it clear to him just how silly what he had said was.

It's called a learning excercise.

I could have just typed "jj you are a spastic". Instead I tried to help our esteemed leader re-consider his opinion in a manner which would both help him in future and also not directly offend him.

You failed to understand that.

Annoyed (because I expect you to actually think when you post) I replied to your baseless (adjective:groundless, idle, unfounded, unwarranted) post in a curt way, but nevertheless in a way that ought to have induced you to 'look again' at what you thought was your understanding.

and instead you come up with "yes".

BRILLIANT!!
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:15   #169
Ste
Bored

*shrug*

exactly.

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:26   #170
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
*shrug*

exactly.
If only you were 'cool' enough to get away with this.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:25   #171
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Just when I was getting over this...a bump.

Murder. Death. Kill.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 02:11   #172
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

The only time someones tried to rob me, was in York(im from norway) when me and 4 of my m8s were going to find a cab after a good night out. Three people notice we're tourists and starts making trouble. I laugh at them, cause im not unfamiliar with arguing when drunk, and im a big guy(been doing sports n stuff all my life). Theres only one of them whos as tall as me(not thta small people cant fight). Anyway they claim to have knives and wants our wallets. I tell em to fk off, cause I know they aint got no knives. Eventually the biggest one tries to beat me up, I take him down and once I got him grounded his m8s attack. Im fighting them(not doing very good cause of the endless stream of tequila I had consimed :P) when I start to wonder why my m8s arent beating the crap out of theese two. I turn around to see one struggling for his breath(one of the others had hit him in in his throath) and one guy came to help. The last two guys were so afraid that they had started walking away.

Anyway, my point is that theese three guys tried to rob us without any weapons or anything, and we were more people and clearly bigger(bigger as in stronge, more fit).

I know they are used to nordic tourists in York(they thought we were swedish) so im thinking this is something they've done before. Maybe them appearing so offensive scares the shit out of tourists who aint used to criminals, and they might have en easy job robbing/beating up people.

Now Norway or Sweden aint exaclty places without theese things, but I kind of got the impression theese guys was just looking for a fight. Win or loose didnt matter. Atleast they took a great risk trying to rob a 5man group. Where I live theres more than enough fighting and weapons, but I have never ever seen any1 risk getting beatup trying to fakerob a bunch of bigger people.

Uhm not much of a point really, just thought id share...

-J-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 10:16   #173
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay
hi everyone i read this because it looked like fun. like many others i myself do taekwondo. it started off to fight againt wild animals. anyway. karate, tae boxing / kick boxing, boxing and kung foo are all well known across the world yet taekwondo wins. more 2 the point why did u block someone for saying he/she likes taekwondo. finally y do u hate chavs they r legends much better than moshers / emos / goths they are actual scum. THEY EVEN KNOW THIS THEY SLIT THEIR OWN WRISTS!!!!!!!!!
If you describe yourself primarily as being part of any group I axiomatically despise you.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 11:54   #174
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas

Uhm not much of a point really, just thought id share...

-J-
as a York resident, this annoys the fk outta me
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 11:58   #175
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
as a York resident, this annoys the fk outta me
Wasnt meant to be bad agains York, its a very nice city and we had nothing but fun there except this one incident... but it happpened in York hence I write about York

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 11:59   #176
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Wasnt meant to be bad agains York, its a very nice city and we had nothing but fun there except this one incident... but it happpened in York hence I write about York

-Jonas-
yeah i know, but it sucks we have such wankers here :-(
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 12:43   #177
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you describe yourself primarily as being part of any group I axiomatically despise you.
sup internet nerd
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 13:27   #178
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
sup internet nerd
nt mch. rearranging my mp3 folder by how hard the songs make me emo. u?
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 13:29   #179
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hehe nt as hard as u make me :)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 13:54   #180
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

I could not stop laughing after I saw hwwer's post about being a 3rd dan, people with his attitude never last that long. I think he gets my twat of the week award.
I would also like to nominate him for a Darwin award and hope to **** he never procreates.
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:49   #181
hwwer

keep on laughing hardman if you rekon im not a 3rd dan get off your lard arse and come and sort it out. also this VC isnt me so u blocked someone because he likes taekwondo and you know it. also half the words VC said i cant even spell. i have talked to him since his name is james if you want to e-mail him to apologise for blocking him then please do. PM me if you want the e-mail address.

yours sinserly HWWWWWWWWWWWER

block me if you want i now have a new account BYEBYE
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 17:12   #182
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwer
keep on laughing hardman if you rekon im not a 3rd dan get off your lard arse and come and sort it out. also this VC isnt me so u blocked someone because he likes taekwondo and you know it. also half the words VC said i cant even spell. i have talked to him since his name is james if you want to e-mail him to apologise for blocking him then please do. PM me if you want the e-mail address.

I am still laughing at you...do not take it personally (or do), I laugh at all people with attitudes similar to yours. I used to laugh with a certain sense of pity in the back of my mind, but that disappeared over the years and was replaced with utter contempt.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 17:14   #183
hwwer

y u lafin

~???
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 17:15   #184
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
y u lafin

~???
Because it's fun to laugh at the mentally retarded.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 17:16   #185
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Quote:
y u lafin

~???

Can anyone translate that into english? I don't speak Monkey
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 17:32   #186
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisto
Can anyone translate that into english? I don't speak Monkey
I didn't realise hwwwer was a negro.

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 18:14   #187
hwwer

u racist **** ne way keep on lafin and eatin u fat ****
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 18:25   #188
gazza_dj
Resident Nutter.

gazza_dj can only hope to improve

Quote:
y u lafin

~???
people like this make me chuckle......

we get people like this hassling us all the time. the easiest way to deal with them? take up skateboarding, and if they try to attack you, you have a decent chance of defending yourself. i've been bottled over the head my a chav before. i hit the floor, and so did he when my friend took his legs out with his skateboard. not something he is proud of, but it was nessesary.
gazza_dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 18:31   #189
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
u racist **** ne way keep on lafin and eatin u fat ****
You seem to be getting rather incensed at the inference that you are black.

odd.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 18:45   #190
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

He is you. I can see ip addresses. This means when you use the same computer for both accounts I can see it. Now get out.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 18:49   #191
Sheep
Seen my Flock?

Sheep is infamous around these partsSheep is infamous around these parts

now using different accounts is really sad lol
Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote