User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:32   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have you ever been arrested?

Im interested to see who else has been arrested on these forums?

I have been arrested five times.

Three times in Britain

Once in Spain

Once in Gibraltar

Every time released with no charge.

Last edited by pig; 26 Mar 2006 at 00:47.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:40   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Have you ever been arrested?

Just the once

Released without charge after 4 hours detention.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:41   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'no'
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:43   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
'no'
I struggle to believe youve not once been at least spoken to in the back of a police car for being more than a little merry Steven.

Not even at University?
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:46   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Just the once

what for?
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:47   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I struggle to believe youve not once been at least spoken to in the back of a police car for being more than a little merry Steven.

Not even at University?
alas i am boringly whiter than white.

while even bertie stole a policeman's helmet on boat-race day, alas I have never so much as committed an offence.

(except the statutory offence of littering [with cigarette butts], but even then i make sure that i have a defence )
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:50   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Im interested to see who else has been arrested on these forums?

I have been arrested four times.

Three times in Britain

Once in Spain

Once in Gibraltar

Every time released with no charge.
*hands pig a calculator*

unless ofc you are counting gibraltar as one of the british ones too
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:51   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
the empire may not be as large as it was. but it still exists.
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 04:58   #9
pig
1up on you

I meant UK i guess ;/ or england even ;/
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 05:50   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I have been arrested four times.

Three times in Britain

Once in Spain

Once in Gibraltar

*sigh*
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 05:52   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just realised Phil has already pointed it out
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 09:46   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had one motoring conviction if that counts. I supposedly crossed double white lines and overtook in a dangerous spot. That was however total bullshit because i didnt cross any double white lines and the only reason the cop chased me is that i overtook infront of this old fat twats bike shop where the cop was having his bike repaired and he shouted something along the lines of 'ZOMG TEH SPEEDER DRIVING LIKE A LOON AND OVERTAKING INFRONT OF MY MIDDLE OF NOWHERE SHOP1!!CHASE HIM OFFICER AT ONCE!!"111'. Apprently the old fat twat had been kicking up a fuss about cars overtaking on the bit of straight outside his shop as thered been a fair few accidents.
I pulled out. A car came over crest of next hill so i broke and pulled back in. Cop thought i did that because i saw him and was guilty of doing wrong. He was a total cnut now i think about it.

Ive been in the back of 5 different cop cars all on car related things 'omg you were speeding/swerving/looked drunk/up too late, but we have no proof or we are just plain wrong and bored, so we are going to breathalise you and keep you here as long as possible hahahah'

The FBI also have my fingerprints (i shit you not). However this was voluntarily.

It is very difficult to get a police station to take you seriously when you say 'Hi there, yes i need to get my fingerprints taken for the FBI in the the next 2 weeks due to a course im taking part in over there. is it possible officer?'

Two police stations thought i was having a laugh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 10:36   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JJ is going to die in flames.

(edit: also, no, I have never been arrested, and I doubt I ever will be)

Last edited by Deepflow; 25 Mar 2006 at 10:59.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 10:44   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

never.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 10:52   #15
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I've been arrested for having a key that fitted on every locker in highschool
Here it was my word against someone elses.. easy enough
I just had to sit trough a couple interrogations until the DA told the cops this was getting nowhere

And once after a huge fight that ended quite bloody
Here I just put some glasses on and did my hair really tidy before I went to the station
and talked my way out of it easily enough, they were searching for some dude with a cap anyway

I'm a terrible liar.. normally i never lie and it's always fkin obvious when I do
But i do know how other people think and see holes in their story's quite fast
So I just made up a close to the truth story, mainly about things they couldn't know and held on to that

I said I don't know on most questions,
I just remembered the details that couldn't contradict the other too much, except if I had too,
because my friends were telling their own story's ofcourse..
and when they asked me who I thought who did it I told em:
I don't know, why on earth would it matter who I THINK who did it, I haven't seen it, my guesses are worth nothing
I refused to take 'guesses' for them, even tho they kept asking me
They even did a poor attempt at that saying my friends already confessed
But I already 'instructed' my friends on that

In the locker case one dude actually did confess tho and testified against me,
but I forgave him coz he did that under his parents pressure
He had to pay 6000 euro lol

Last edited by Alessio; 25 Mar 2006 at 11:22.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 10:54   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nope, although i did nearly get done for drunk and disorderly once, and i once made a copper shit himself by being totally sober when he expected me to be drunk, which was hilarious
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 10:58   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Despite committing various infractions, never. I have never even been reproached by an officer of the law.

I have been in the back of a police van, when my mother was once arrested for shoplifting - but that was when I was a kid.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 11:01   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

no
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 11:13   #19
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Nothing even close, I'm well-behaved
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 11:19   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I've been in the back of a police van, and in a custody suite actually, but only for perfectly legitimate reasons.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 11:26   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Being interrogated and everything and then being able to walk away really gives a great feeling
Sadly enough I really enjoyed the whole police experience
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 11:48   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the only time I've been in the back of a police car was when they drove me home after I was mugged

one speeding conviction as well, but that was a camera.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 11:57   #23
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Never, the only time I have spoken to a copper was when they asked me if I was mitching off school. I was walking to uni
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 12:22   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes for my drink driving thing, in Jersey.

It was all very pleasant though - I was polite and this was actually noted in the courtroom after (in the notes the jude read - "very cooperative with the police").

I've had my fingerprints taken too - I'm not sure if the UK police have them though. Might just be in Jersey.
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 12:22   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Nothing even close, I'm well-behaved
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 12:24   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
jude
Hey.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 12:30   #27
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've been pulled over for overtaking an unmarked police car at speed.

Turns out we were both in a hurry and he didn't have his radar on.
He let me off with a warning.

I've not been arrested though. In fact that was probably the only time I've ever had a conversation with a police officer.
He was lovely.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:08   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Just the once

"Face didnt fit"

Myself and a mate were driving back north after coming off the ferry from Stranraer. We got to Dumfries, and as both of us have a big thing about fruit machines, we decided we would try our luck in every pub and arcade and see how we got on.

After the Arcade we were about £50 up between us. After the next few pubs, wed stretched that to £80. So we went into a final pub and played the machine there.

Got battered. Lost our £80 profit, and after losing another £40 trying to run the machine, I gave up, and my mate stuck another £40 of his own in.

So weve effectively lost around £150 when we leave this one pub. Now you think the owner would be ecstatic about this. Alas, what we didnt know was that the week before, someone had come into his pub, with a large metal rod, and taken the contents of his machine.

Funnily enough, 2 guys from out of town, one quite tall (mate was 6'3) and one of average height (im 5'8).

So as we get just shy of the motorway at Beattock, the flashing blue and whites come on. Both a bit puzzled by this, as he wasnt speeding (for once, he owned an Escort Cosworth, which went like shit off a shovel).

Taken out the car, put in seperate police vehicles (those small town coppers obviously have **** all else to do on a Saturday evening, so they could spare 2 cars to chase down someone who, at most, could have nicked £100).

Taken to Moffat police station. Im sat in a cell. Hes taken away for questioning.

After about 2 hours, they come drag me out, sit me down, ask me what I was in Dumfries for. Explain. They tell me im lying and were both there to steal money from fruit machines using a coat hanger.

After about half an hour of explaining theyre talking bollocks, im reunited with my mate, whos explains hes been threatened with a kicking, being thrown down the stairs, and various other things (interview room, no tape, 2 officers , and him. Chances of proving it? None). Let go without a word of apology. Go outside and theyve ****ed with his car when starting it (expensive car, so its a modified alarm system, can only be turned off a certain way, and if not, the engine is immobilised, and the alarm sounds at some 90 decibels).

So of course, officer bob never bothered his arse asking how to do this, he just grabbed the keys from the ignition (moron), and asked my mate to step out of the car by the time honored tradition of both hands on the shoulder and pull (looked about 21 , inbred, and with an evenly balanced chip on both shoulders).

Now this is where I actually felt some kind of justice.

The Moffat police station is your classic middle of nowhere police station. This means its in the middle of the village, and the family quarters are attached.

So its 10:30pm , its pissing with rain, the young kids are asleep, and this alarm is going for nearly 2 f'n hours in the centre of town, keeping everyone awake, causing howls of derision to be thrown from the locals (and ESPECIALLY the police families in the quarters) , babies are crying, and Constable Short-Tempered-Inbred-ChipOnHisShoulder is frantically trying to explain to his sergeant why this wont go off.

My mates explained the problem now. However the PC has absoloutely no experience of doing anything except threatening random people at the command of his handler (Sergeant "Ive watched Taggart one too many times, I know how to deal with you big city types).

Around 12:30, finally it resets itself and my mate is able to start the car.

I did write a letter of complaint. Alas, i made the mistake of sending it to the Moffat Police Station when I should have sent it to the local HQ. No response, never heard of it again.

I get the impression most people impression of the short end of policing has the same Good Cop/Bad Cop , Boss/Peon approach. Anyone with an experience of thoroughly polite cops please feel free to comment, as I assume youd already admitted to guilt before they started being polite
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:24   #29
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Anyone with an experience of thoroughly polite cops please feel free to comment, as I assume youd already admitted to guilt before they started being polite
I've only ever met polite police officers. But then I've never been a "suspect" (and I'm not stupid enough to overtake unmarked police cars).
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:33   #30
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in 3 police stations and scotland yard.

i've also been in a car full of policemen and i've been taken from a concert to a police station.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:44   #31
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I've been taken in 3 police stations and scotland yard.

i've also been naked and soaped up in a car full of policemen and i've been taken from behind in a police station.
fixed

:crymeariver:

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:52   #32
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

3 times.

I was once given a kicking by hotel staff in Magaluf as the Guardia Civil watched on. Considerably more painful.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 22:40   #33
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
3 times.

I was once given a kicking by hotel staff in Magaluf as the Guardia Civil watched on. Considerably more painful.
I blame your accent

Unread 25 Mar 2006, 22:43   #34
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

nope never

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 23:20   #35
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
Ouch, what the hell did you do for that to happen?
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 23:28   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Never, but I made a small policemen jump out of fear once. That was just ace!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 00:43   #37
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
*hands pig a calculator*

Well, it proves again that only dumb people get caught.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 00:48   #38
pig
1up on you

dumb people get charged.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 00:54   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
dumb people get charged.
on the contrary.

dumb people become policemen.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:03   #40
pig
1up on you

that as well
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:26   #41
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Despite being what I am, I haven't been arrested. I'm a good boy.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:27   #42
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
on the contrary.

Thats reminds me of an old walking home from the pub song...
(to the tune of she'll be coming round the mountain)

If ya old, daft and bald... join the polis

Once when I was 14 me and group of mates got huckled of the polis took our drink off us and then gave us the choice of Mill street (station) or up the braes (for a kicking)

Needless to say the polis couldn't do as good a job as my dad could have if he found out so up the braes it was.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:42   #43
midge5
mmm lambs

The last time the police caught my brother and his friends underage drinking they took the address of one of the boys parents and then offered to give them all the booze back if they could beat them back there. I think they did actually manage it.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 03:01   #44
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Ouch, what the hell did you do for that to happen?
If I knew that I'd have learnt some kind of lesson! Somehow I found myself in a standoff with one of them - unfortunately the circumstances before the fact aren't so clear as those after.

And yeah Ste, the accent definitely holds certain advantages and disadvantages.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 03:10   #45
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I've been arrested and charged for drink driving. Also been fined that 80quid for peeing into the River Avon in Bristol pissed up one night (oops).
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:09   #46
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Thats reminds me of an old walking home from the pub song...
(to the tune of she'll be coming round the mountain)

If ya old, daft and bald... join the polis

Once when I was 14 me and group of mates got huckled of the polis took our drink off us and then gave us the choice of Mill street (station) or up the braes (for a kicking)

Needless to say the polis couldn't do as good a job as my dad could have if he found out so up the braes it was.
i dont understand this post. What is 'polis'?

Were they polish?
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:10   #47
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I've been in 3 police stations and scotland yard.

i've also been in a car full of policemen and i've been taken from a concert to a police station.
Thats because your dad is one of them you pig lover.

**** THE PO-LICE YO
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:18   #48
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
on the contrary.

I remember seeing a mock advert for the police in a book by Adrian Edmondson.

It was a large picture of a policeman doing the Uncle Sam thing (pointing at the camera) with the caption:

"If you can read this, you're overqualified! Join the Boys in Blue!"

It made me smile
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:20   #49
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
I've been arrested and charged for drink driving. Also been fined that 80quid for peeing into the River Avon in Bristol pissed up one night (oops).
High five for drink driving charges*!!!

*just kidding, i'm ashamed of it**

**ashamed they caught me and i didnt get away with it!
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:55   #50
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Got threatened with arrest once re: breach of peace. Got put under close arrest for 4 hours when I was in the army cadets years ago if that counts.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote