User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 14:53   #1
Asper

Multicable twats

Sorry just have to vent for a little, so here goes:

You ****ing numbnuts with not a brain between them!

They switched two numbers on my mac-adress in their database and as such I got severed from teh intraweb since Sunday

So I resorted to playing Neverwinter Nights.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:16   #2
Asper

Oh did I forgot to mention the guy I was phoning not only treated me like I knew jacksquat about a computer.

He had the nerve: to chat me up??!!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:22   #3
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
He had the nerve: to chat me up??!!
God forbid, he tried to be nice to you!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:25   #4
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
God forbid, he tried to be nice to you!
I'm not even gonna mention what he said to me, but suffice to say I was NOT amused.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:28   #5
RiCo

I'll just step aside and let JBOY 'finish her'
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:30   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
heh asper. don't you hate it when that happens :\
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:41   #7
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Multicable twats

Quote:
So I resorted to playing Neverwinter Nights.

witch class, race, stats and why?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:45   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Multicable twats

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot

not quite subliminal.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:47   #9
Asper

Re: Re: Multicable twats

Quote:
o.o lol

Hmm lvl5 ranger/lvl 2 cleric, elven, using a really big greataxe usually

Why? Because I wanted to give bows a go, but I already figured out I don't like it, usually double wielding with light armour, or using a heavy weapon with. Cleric gave me heavy armour, some healing spells.

I just started over so I haven't even finished chapter 1 yet.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:48   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I'm not subliminal, leave it to the ladies.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:50   #11
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Re: Re: Re: Multicable twats

Quote:
o.o lol

Hmm lvl5 ranger/lvl 2 cleric, elven, using a really big greataxe usually

Why? Because I wanted to give bows a go, but I already figured out I don't like it, usually double wielding with light armour, or using a heavy weapon with. Cleric gave me heavy armour, some healing spells.

I just started over so I haven't even finished chapter 1 yet.
I'm with a Druid lvl 9 i think on the very start of Chapter 2. Do you hate Tomi as mutch as I do?

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:54   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm not subliminal, leave it to the ladies.

*sigh*

I'm implying that your calling Asper a witch didn't quite go unnoticed.

*sigh*

ruined it now
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:54   #13
Asper

Re: Re: Re: Re: Multicable twats

Quote:
I'm with a Druid lvl 9 i think on the very start of Chapter 2. Do you hate Tomi as mutch as I do?
"Oh I can pick that lock easily" And then he runs right over a trap that does 90 damage and he keels over dead *again*

But he's the only useful character that can pick almost any lock. You ever tried one of those women (don't remember her name) she keeps casting useless spells from a distance the bitch.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:00   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

I still think that it should have a mute party npc option, as i tend to run my way into dungeons and get a lot of "Wait! Hold up there!".

And I carry him over for the big stupid unbreakable stuff around. Otherwise I just cast Call Lightining and they all go *crack*