User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 30 Jun 2011, 23:45   #1
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Havoc

Round after round, we see the alliance 'Factory' dominating the universe making lands almost impossible for hostiles to them.

There are around 200 - 250 players that play havoc, 80 play in Factory and another 80 play in their opposing alliance.

I propose abolishing tags and make it purely attack based.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2011, 01:35   #2
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Havoc

Factory... I don't understand what their goal is. Every round they form. And every round the remaining active players meet there and roid the inactives and the 20 guys not accepted into tag.

A true hero alliance if you ask me.

I never liked no competition games but a havoc alliance is just useless. Stay in your tags and play there if you want competition. If you want a dirty uncompetitive game join havoc. That's how it is..

Thus I support your idea !

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2011, 09:19   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I play this game, you see, but I'm not good enough to win it. Please help me by making the game easier for me and harder for others. Thanks.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2011, 11:17   #4
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Ive always hated the idea of havoc, would much prefer the game resets and we have a unique speedround with no tags just small priv gals and different rules each time such as golden roids, only one race allowed, no scans allowed, roid initiation cost drastically increased (and roid bonus increased) so landing for 4 roids is good, no defence, etc. just something different at the end of the round while we wait for the next round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2011, 12:15   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I would like to see a post round without havoc tbh

So much whinging about something that absolutely does not matter isnt worth the effort doing.
Unread 4 Jul 2011, 23:16   #6
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

remove alliances, disable defense, ticks at 5 mins! pewpew!
One week of something I can do at work! please!
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote