User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 3 Jan 2011, 11:04   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
New rankings

I'd like to see a round where people have to choose at sign up whether they'll compete for Alliance or Planet rankings.
- If a player chooses the Alliance rankings, his score will be added (and transferred) to whichever alliance he chooses to join at anytime in the game. But he won't appear in the planets rankings.
- If a player chooses Planets rankings his score will appear there. However his score won't count in any alliance he would join.

Bigger alliances could try to compete in both, smaller ones could concentrate on alliance rankings with a better chance.
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 11:30   #2
Nico

Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
Re: New rankings

yeah i like this.. if i were rank 2 i wouldnt want to get attacked by a whole alliance.. defending the number 1.. alliances should go make alliance wars and not kill indeviduel players..

Last edited by Nico; 7 Jan 2011 at 15:03.
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 16:21   #3
Nico

do you know if they made these changes ??
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 16:42   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Not for this round they didn't.
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 20:33   #5
Nico

ok.. well i geus your fckd if you dont have an alliance.. they should just shuffle every alliance into 1 galaxy and have there defence time still at ETA 8.. last round i joined an alliance and had 2 people in my galaxy of a rival alliance
Unread 12 Jan 2011, 20:40   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Although that sounds good surely there are ppl who would play for player rank but would still have there ally take down competing players for them - it wouldnt really be different from it is now apart from you have removed large players contributing to ally score
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2011, 03:17   #7
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

think I'm going to puke.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2011, 03:43   #8
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
I'd like to see a round where people have to choose at sign up whether they'll compete for Alliance or Planet rankings.
- If a player chooses the Alliance rankings, his score will be added (and transferred) to whichever alliance he chooses to join at anytime in the game. But he won't appear in the planets rankings.
- If a player chooses Planets rankings his score will appear there. However his score won't count in any alliance he would join.

Bigger alliances could try to compete in both, smaller ones could concentrate on alliance rankings with a better chance.
Smaller alliances wouldnt be able to concentrate on alliance rankings, as the bigger alliances will still have the firepower to absolutly pwn them if they're competiting with them. Its the same as if you lower the counted score down to 30 members, It doesnt mean a 30man alliance can win. As if they became #1.. the biggest alliance would just pwn there top players (easily).

As for planets, all you'd be doing is making alliances pre-arrange there flagshipping pre-round which is pretty crap.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote