User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Nov 2010, 01:04   #1
yaeger

yaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Facebook / Twitter comercials?

Why isnt there more advertising about this great game??
If farmwille gets 100mill users, why cant PA get some as well?

Blog, tweets and facebook advertisement works !
yaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2010, 15:16   #2
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Facebook / Twitter comercials?

As PA sucks.

PA needs to fix itself before you can bother advertising or we'll get an influx of players who login once then leave. Its why JageX hasnt put the game on there pages yet, as they need to fix it first.

Can we stop this talk of 'advertising' or 'facebook app' will fix all PA problems.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2010, 17:49   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Facebook / Twitter comercials?

"fix" is putting it lightly...

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote