User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2011, 19:39   #151
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I am at a loss to why anyone would befriend Apprime?
Perhaps this should be a question for Santacruz?
Oh if only someone had foreseen this situation perhaps it might all be different
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 20:02   #152
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

You all suck
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 20:22   #153
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Greg vs MZ and ill let you have 4 geek friends,ill leave the 5 of ye in a heap thats a promise
http://i.imgur.com/nfZLG.gif

WATCH OUT MZ HES COMING TO GET YA GANGSTER STYLE~!~@!@!
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:09   #154
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosie View Post
http://i.imgur.com/nfZLG.gif

WATCH OUT MZ HES COMING TO GET YA GANGSTER STYLE~!~@!@!
what's said is it's still to gangster for MZ to handle
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:14   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are eight year old girls out there who could beat up mz so let's not get overly excited.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:17   #156
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:

What You haven't realised is that Some of the ODDR HC have lost control of their alliance... I noticed you didnt do anything about Xsploit being kicked all because He didnt launch an attack that CarDi asked for.

TBH I am starting to think that you are a Puppet HC?
Xsploit was kicked for many reasons, his arguments with cardi had nothing to do with it.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:21   #157
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol kenny no stress here cept reading ridiculous forums which i should have carried on avoiding, im just tired of the constant little snipes ive heard from mz since i got into HCing.
Is that why you stepped down as HC this round and let carDi take over?

Quote:
Also ive no doubts over what alliances to trust
Apprime as carDi told you to.

Quote:
If you were involved in the round you would know how ND were plotting against CT while working with them
And also how they planned to turn on rock
2 knives 2 backs well maybe its just me but thats pretty clear cut
Now im absolutly confused? You expected that ND/CT/Rock block would last the entire round? that after 1 week of roiding Apprime.. the round would be over and those 3 alliances would just be roid racing? Maybe its a good thing carDi is HC'ing for you this round.

Of course ND was trying to make plans for when the block beats down Apprime or when the block fails.

Quote:
Id like to make this one thing in particular clear about oddr/app
App has never in all our rounds been close of even figuring in out top hostiles thus we are never available to block against them and they are even nice enough to help us retal our main competitors this round being ND
Anyone calling this flak is just a moron
Ok.. lets take a rundown of this round:
Rock/ND/CT hit Apprime as they're running away with the lead, ND is not hitting ODDR.
ODDR helps out Apprime.
Rock backs out of the block.
ND goes to war with Rock.
ODDR starts to hit CT with Apprime (yes, CT.. not ND) while Rock keeps ND at bay. ODDR and Rock are being used be Apprime to keep there main competitors busy.
Rock realises they're being used as flak and stop helping Apprime and call a truce.
Rock then goes back to helping Apprime.
ODDR finally does a joint attack with Apprime on ND.

so why do people say ODDR are being Apprimes flak? as they are. You go where Apprime needs you to go.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:26   #158
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

Now im absolutly confused? You expected that ND/CT/Rock block would last the entire round? that after 1 week of roiding Apprime.. the round would be over and those 3 alliances would just be roid racing? Maybe its a good thing carDi is HC'ing for you this round.

Of course ND was trying to make plans for when the block beats down Apprime or when the block fails.

Rock/ND/CT hit Apprime as they're running away with the lead, ND is not hitting ODDR.
ODDR helps out Apprime.
ODDR starts to hit CT with Apprime (yes, CT.. not ND) while Rock keeps ND at bay. ODDR and Rock are being used be Apprime to keep there main competitors busy.
Rock realises they're being used as flak and stop helping Apprime and call a truce.

so why do people say ODDR are being Apprimes flak? as they are. You go where Apprime needs you to go.
leave out the oddr helps out apprime part, we only got involved after rock backed out of the block and even then we weren't interested that much.
we are not even attacking with them.

and to put it straight Cardi isn't being ODDR HC, is a very good BC though. BTW he only started putting up attacks the last 4 days honestly
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:42   #159
ruxu
In search of Cliffs

ruxu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
olata bro when yous coming to finland
He's in Finland, in my pocket.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 22:37   #160
Firebird

Tbh i put raids up for ODDR often and it was spread between all allys CT got the least due being in a war with app which ODDR said they would stay out of.
ND got equal inc to any other alliance all this really is as i see it is just ND had a huge roid lead on App and CT, CT agreed that ND would pass just with roids alone and would win round as there is no one to hit ND.
So i really cannot see this going on any longer than 1 night unless ofc ND continue it with FCs and the such.
Could be totally wrong but DZ says he is tired of being called spineless ally etc etc and accused of going for 2nd and that ND are pushing for #1 Also so ride the inc storm it will pass it always does and push on with your goal.
GL to you all and chill its a game.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 22:43   #161
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Xsploit was kicked for many reasons, his arguments with cardi had nothing to do with it.
There are 2 main reasons why CarDi kicks folk from tag
1. Crashing
2. Member(s) telling CarDi to get to f**k

Xsploit's sandmans (clone of) doesnt show any crashes?
Are you saying it wasn't cardi who did the kicking?

Quote:
and to put it straight Cardi isn't being ODDR HC, is a very good BC though. BTW he only started putting up attacks the last 4 days honestly
how come cardi can kick folk from the ally if he isnt ODDR top brass?
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 22:45   #162
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Light when you have no idea what your talking about why bother,once again your so far off the mark its laughable.
Write a book coz your imagination is amazing
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 22:54   #163
Firebird

Paisley xsploit was kicked for the following.

1.Building fi when ally went DE/FR
2.Causing constant fights
3.Attacking ODDR gal and refusing to recall after HC had said to (Greg being said HC)
4.Refusing to attack on ODDR raid.

I think that was all of what i caught.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 00:18   #164
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
how come cardi can kick folk from the ally if he isnt ODDR top brass?
He got a 5 minute promotion from me

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 02:32   #165
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Light when you have no idea what your talking about why bother,once again your so far off the mark its laughable.
Write a book coz your imagination is amazing
Where was i off the mark?

im sorry, ODDR is and always has been neutral, they also have no affiliation to Apprime and carDi is not running the show. [/ODDR Propoganda]
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 07:55   #166
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
leave out the oddr helps out apprime part, we only got involved after rock backed out of the block and even then we weren't interested that much.
we are not even attacking with them.

Strangely enough for the past 3 days i'm seeing Rock/ODDR combined planettargetting too. so apparently you rlly don't have a clue about what carDi is doing.

Can we start a bet on who was setting up ur attacks before carDi tho? if so, i am putting my money on Firebird, yet another known apprime-suckup.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 09:30   #167
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
So who's the bit... flak in the nd/ct case?
Well given my own personal bias, I would have to say CT!
I take it from your question that the premise of the thread is actually null and void and ND are not infact standing alone?
Thats pretty sad. I wish they would. I think it would be good for them.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 09:40   #168
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Strangely enough for the past 3 days i'm seeing Rock/ODDR combined planettargetting too. so apparently you rlly don't have a clue about what carDi is doing.

Can we start a bet on who was setting up ur attacks before carDi tho? if so, i am putting my money on Firebird, yet another known apprime-suckup.
Only for the past 3 days, dang, then we need to improve our communication channels with ROCK a bit better.

Haven't seen Firebird set up any attack as so far, so wrong again, do love the wild speculations flying around in this thread though.

Finally retired
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 11:36   #169
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Only for the past 3 days, dang, then we need to improve our communication channels with ROCK a bit better.

Haven't seen Firebird set up any attack as so far, so wrong again, do love the wild speculations flying around in this thread though.
i'm sorry i misread donar's comment... he was talking about apprime instead of rock, point is still valid tho... different cookie, same taste

as far as firebird goes, holy shit dude! read the entire thread (in this case even PAGE!) before you go around claiming i am wrong! seriously 10 posts before yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Tbh i put raids up for ODDR often and it was spread between all allys CT got the least due being in a war with app which ODDR said they would stay out of.

Unread 9 Feb 2011, 11:54   #170
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Well given my own personal bias, I would have to say CT!
I take it from your question that the premise of the thread is actually null and void and ND are not infact standing alone?
Thats pretty sad. I wish they would. I think it would be good for them.
pretty soon after this post was made ND's issues with CT were resolved. around the same time ND and apprime also started an avoidance agreement to let CT and apprime have a one on one war. in the mean time ND went to war with ROCK, and their NAP-partner ODDR soon joined in,

A few days ago apprime dropped the nap in order to join in on the gang up on ND

Unread 9 Feb 2011, 12:06   #171
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
as far as firebird goes, holy shit dude! read the entire thread (in this case even PAGE!) before you go around claiming i am wrong! seriously 10 posts before yours!
lets face reality here, he's got no idea whats going on in his alliance
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 12:46   #172
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:

ODDR helps out Apprime.

jooo just to check so cardi hc's oddr now, same as jbg hc's ND???
or is that differant??
just so we know could you please clarify?

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 13:05   #173
HeimdallR

Quote:
i'm sorry i misread donar's comment... he was talking about apprime instead of rock, point is still valid tho... different cookie, same taste

No i said, "I" haven't seen firebird set up any attack, doesn't mean he hasn't

But does mean he isn't setting them up daily

Finally retired
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 13:06   #174
HeimdallR

Quote:
lets face reality here, he's got no idea whats going on in his alliance
Luckily you do , and keep me updated

Finally retired
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 13:08   #175
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
jooo just to check so cardi hc's oddr now, same as jbg hc's ND???
or is that differant??
just so we know could you please clarify?
Even if it was the same, JBG would want Asc to win and as Asc are in ND.. it means he would want ND to win. So, even if JBG was pulling the strings in ND, he has no loyality to any other alliance except ND.

However, JBG is not HC of ND.. If you havent noticed, he's hardly active this round.

As far as carDi goes, he may be in ODDR but his loyalty is to his galaxy and Apprime. He also does Target Picking (and surprisingly he picks targets Apprime needs to get covered!) and he's seemingly allowed to kick people.

carDi is not the type to ever be a normal member. Even if you consider him one, he doesnt and he'll threaten people until he gets his way.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 14:01   #176
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

So funny everyone here crying EMOLIGHT go do something about it instead of crying on the internetz

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 14:16   #177
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
However, JBG is not HC of ND.. If you havent noticed, he's hardly active this round.
yeh your wrong.. i'm seeing lots of interfering and nagging from his part...
but why would i blame you.. as you clearly only talk and don't really know whats going on

Also according to many ND players who i have talked to, alot seem to dislike his level of involvement and some actually have ignored him on irc lol...cause they know that he doesn't realy care about ND, and he just wants apprime not to win. ( which is fine by me, but it surprises me the level of pathetic begging he has stooped to, i thought he was above that )

And regarding asc being in ND, and thus his loyalty to ND. i see alot of core asc's in lots of other alliances, the kind of poeple who are prolly more loyal to asc than most in ND.

Unread 9 Feb 2011, 14:42   #178
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxu View Post
He's in Finland, in my pocket.
that's a lie

didn't mommy tell you not to lie on AD
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 14:45   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I have indeed contacted rock on 4 or 5 occasions because I know some of their HC and members fairly well and I don't have a clue why they're doing what they're doing. Beyond pointing out that their own members voted that they should remain neutral I've done nothing else really. I haven't gone out of my way to contact anyone else although a few people have contacted me about hitting apprime. Beyond that you're full of shit.

Quote:
Also according to many ND players who i have talked to, alot seem to dislike his level of involvement and some actually have ignored him on irc lol...cause they know that he doesn't realy care about ND, and he just wants apprime not to win. ( which is fine by me, but it surprises me the level of pathetic begging he has stooped to, i thought he was above that )
No, I know that for ND to win apprime can't win. And it's called reasoning. I know you have a difficult time with that having been educated in the cardi school of "hit us I keel you " and "every1 will keel u if u dont work with me ".

The fact that some jumped up third-rate chump like you who spent most of his pa career fencing his way out of incs thinks he can question my allegiance to anything made me lol though. Thanks for that

Quote:
And regarding asc being in ND, and thus his loyalty to ND. i see alot of core asc's in lots of other alliances, the kind of poeple who are prolly more loyal to asc than most in ND.
I don't even know what this means. Are you implying I'm trying to help the asc people in apprime or something? For the record ascendancy is not in ND. A number of ascendancy people are in ND. If people can't separate the two things congratulations on being about as intelligent as my dog.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 15:29   #180
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

We all bow to you and your superior intelect JBG!
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 15:38   #181
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
So funny everyone here crying EMOLIGHT go do something about it instead of crying on the internetz
Its not really crying on the internetz, when all you're doing is pointing out when someones made a mistake politically or when an alliance is being used. The main thing is that if Rock really didnt care about alliance rank and was playing for fun, they could of easily played politics to there advantage and almost secured #1 planet rank by fencing.

Quote:
but why would i blame you.. as you clearly only talk and don't really know whats going on
He isnt allowed to talk to people? He may talk to people or give his advice but he is not HC and does not make any decisions.

Quote:
What involvement? He hasnt made any announcements or decided any politics, thats all done by the ND HC still. As far as the private channel goes, JBG has had almost zero involvement.

Quote:
Theres Asc in alot of alliances this round, as Asc isnt playing together or in a tag. There was a small band of Asc players who signed up but didnt sort out an alliance pre-round so they taged up APATHY together. Then, they decided to join ND as a group so they could enjoy the round more than if they stayed in there small tag.

As for being loyal to other 'core ascs', yes.. i'd guess (no-ones talked about it) that no-one inside Asc would mind an Asc player winning planet rank regardless of their alliance. However, each Asc player has no reason not to be loyal to the alliance they joined this round.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 16:23   #182
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
No i said, "I" haven't seen firebird set up any attack, doesn't mean he hasn't

But does mean he isn't setting them up daily
correctemundo! he said 'often' not 'daily'

apparently you are not there 'often' then :P

Unread 9 Feb 2011, 16:58   #183
Cronix

Cronix can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
I agree with jelle!

Apprime HC
Cronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 16:59   #184
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Its not really crying on the internetz, when all you're doing is pointing out when someones made a mistake politically or when an alliance is being used. The main thing is that if Rock really didnt care about alliance rank and was playing for fun, they could of easily played politics to there advantage and almost secured #1 planet rank by fencing.
Ok woman gets her will and man gets his silence..

Go and do something about it instead of pointing it out on the internetz!

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 17:34   #185
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Every alliance has its fair share of faults. But as a member of ODDR with no real ties to the core or its HC. I can say that Apprime has never been a main subject. Our HC team have given us free reign to attack and defend wherever it is needed. And pre-round when I tried forming nd/oddr bps, it was nd, who turned down the offer and not ODDR. Heimdall even gave me his blessings for this venture. And as for cardi, it has been the request of the members to get our military in gear. And like any semi decent hc team, greg allowed this to happen for the better.

Lord^/Britney Spears
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 17:37   #186
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I have indeed contacted rock on 4 or 5 occasions because I know some of their HC and members fairly well and I don't have a clue why they're doing what they're doing. Beyond pointing out that their own members voted that they should remain neutral I've done nothing else really.
yeh getting into what members of other alliances want is not "going out of your way" lol ( cracked me up, srsly )

Quote:
No, I know that for ND to win apprime can't win. And it's called reasoning. I know you have a difficult time with that having been educated in the cardi school of "hit us I keel you " and "every1 will keel u if u dont work with me ".
i have only played with cardi for like 2 or 3 months so you might wanna check your facts.. not that i care what you think. Also seeing that apprime are not the top alliance in score or roids. i would think CT is your enemy? or maybe as ND likes nbr 2 rank they want to hit apprime to get nbr 2... dunno plz clarify that

Quote:
The fact that some jumped up third-rate chump like you who spent most of his pa career fencing his way out of incs thinks he can question my allegiance to anything made me lol though. Thanks for that .
Dunno what my pa career has to do with this round? I mean whatever i have done before , am i not allowed to comment and show your flawd logic and idiotic reasoning?? ( not that i agree or care with what u said about me )

Quote:
I don't even know what this means. Are you implying I'm trying to help the asc people in apprime or something? For the record ascendancy is not in ND. A number of ascendancy people are in ND. If people can't separate the two things congratulations on being about as intelligent as my dog
That was a response to light, about when she said you are loyal to ND cause asc is in ND. so maybe you might wanna agree with her about that, before responsing to me. Also i usually think when poeple stoop low to give direct insults its when they can't think of something smart or productive to say...
maybe its your hormones talking dunno... so good luck with that.

Unread 9 Feb 2011, 18:29   #187
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

light: we know u dont like apprime coz u got kicked out like garbage, but ur crusade is getting silly jo. why dont u create your own alliance and stop telling rock/oddr what to do.

to the rest: pls ppl take it like a man, i have not seen APP whining when they have huge incs all round and tehy will have inc the rest of the round. I can tell u that there is no way ND wont get what they deserve. u play with fire u gonna get burned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 18:35   #188
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

from my accurate intel: the decisions in ND are being made by asc. DZ has noting to say on it, since asc has the final word. all he can do is propose and bow his head. This seems to piss off alot of ND core ppl sadly

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 18:56   #189
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
I am at a loss to why anyone would befriend Apprime?
Perhaps this should be a question for Santacruz?
Why? maybe bcos APP doesnt threaten smaller alliances to join them or else, maybe coz app word means something, maybe coz app doesnt whine when they are being blocked against, maybe coz app's friendship is as strong as their hostility, maybe coz app just doesnt give a fk about what ppl like u, light etc think of them

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 19:27   #190
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
yeh getting into what members of other alliances want is not "going out of your way" lol ( cracked me up, srsly )
Are you functionally illiterate. I said "anyone else". That means that I had gone out of my way to talk to rock. ****ing seriously.

Quote:
i have only played with cardi for like 2 or 3 months so you might wanna check your facts.. not that i care what you think. Also seeing that apprime are not the top alliance in score or roids. i would think CT is your enemy? or maybe as ND likes nbr 2 rank they want to hit apprime to get nbr 2... dunno plz clarify that
Well, you certainly knew nothing beforehand so I assumed anything you had learnt you'd learnt from cardi. Considering mek told me apprime's response to them when they felt they'd been targetted had been hunter pming them with strategy a) in cardi's arsenal I don't feel I'm particular far off. And let's be ****ing honest here. The score/roid gaps between ND/CT/Apprime are minimal enough to be erased by 1 good day. Do I think hitting CT while you guys have a block of rock/oddr to back you up is a good idea? No. I also don't think sticking my head near a moving chainsaw is a good idea either in case that was your next question.

Quote:
Dunno what my pa career has to do with this round? I mean whatever i have done before , am i not allowed to comment and show your flawd logic and idiotic reasoning?? ( not that i agree or care with what u said about me )
The amusing part about this response is what it was responding to. Namely my assertion that ND could not win if apprime win. Flawed logic obviously. As clearly it's possible for two alliances to finish #1. Yeah...

Quote:
That was a response to light, about when she said you are loyal to ND cause asc is in ND. so maybe you might wanna agree with her about that, before responsing to me.
I'm loyal to ND because I'm in ND.

Quote:
Also i usually think when poeple stoop low to give direct insults its when they can't think of something smart or productive to say...
It's not. It's because I think you're stupid. Hope that clears things up a bit.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 19:29   #191
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
from my accurate intel: the decisions in ND are being made by asc. DZ has noting to say on it, since asc has the final word. all he can do is propose and bow his head. This seems to piss off alot of ND core ppl sadly
This is true. You can actually see the prints from my new sneakers all over DZ's back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
maybe coz app doesnt whine when they are being blocked against
This, unfortunately, is not true
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 20:41   #192
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I can't think that I'm overly bothered by winning, to be honest.
Yet you kicked me from asc just because i hadnt been online for 3 weeks...sellout!

Ps. I lol'ed hunter..

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 21:32   #193
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Yet you kicked me from asc just because i hadnt been online for 3 weeks...sellout!

Ps. I lol'ed hunter..
I'd like to know more about this as I haven't a clue what you're on about. Typically I vote yes on a prop if it's well written and well justified though.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 21:34   #194
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think he meant the general you as in ascendancy. Which to be fair it wasn't either. It was just a purge so it was probably either jester or me.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 21:37   #195
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Heh, I will not read up to quote people and get flamed, all I have to say is, JBG is not running the shots at all. He gives his input, and ND HC decides, he has little to no say what goes on. Why we hit APPRIME? Because we knew it had to be done with CT.

At PT 403, We did stand alone, and we were there for a week while CT would not attack us (the only alliance), so all week we deal with the fallout caused by ROCK because they were unsure which block to join. You want to call what I play bad politics, or I am a moron, I can assure you I am not. There have been more than 1 fake log going around with my nick making me out to look like the moron. But I do not really care about that. Secondly, dealing with ROCK/ODDR is really moronic also. I talk to ODDR and they want us to stay off of their "homeboys" ROCK. I talk to ROCK and when I do get a response its this:

[14:33] <Antic|Work> Have you convinced ODDR? If not we can not CF you yet. If we start hitting CT now either of us risk getting both ND and Whh attacking us in retaliation unless both parts are severely weakened. However if you can formaly state ND will not Hit ODDR nor ROCK, xVx or apprime, then nobody will have any problem with switching focus.
01[14:34] <[ND]DigitalZero> lol
01[14:34] <[ND]DigitalZero> you are funny
[14:36] <Antic|Work> no im perfectly serious. As you know theres certain trust issues involved. and you making such a move would prove to everyoen demonising you that you mean business.
[14:36] <Antic|Work> going home from wowk
[14:36] <Antic|Work> work
01[14:36] <[ND]DigitalZero> im sticking by my friends m8

****ing mind blowing, im not gonna hit ODDR, ROCK, APP, XVX and just sit there with my thumb, directly up my ass, to get you guys off of my back. WHAT A JOKE! Im done with alliances that play these games, so whatever. We will see how this now works out. Im not going to dig through my logs to paste other (absolutely jaw dropping wtf) logs. Just wanted people to be aware that the reason this round turned into a Political shitfest is because of this reason:

Oddr is in Apprimes pocket; Rock is in ODDR's Pocket, henceforth they all are making babies together, allowing APP the most benefit! Well done. and xVx made some weird decisions, whatever, and they like to suck the tit of benefit, and if it was ND/CT who was benefitting when xvx made a stand, perhaps they would be with us and not them.

GL with the rest of the round universe! This is not my declaration of settling for #2, this is still a war. BTW, Can wait to see ROCKS FAKE LOG version of what Antic said to me... I for one, never doctor logs.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 21:50   #196
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

That log of Antic is hilarious, so what exactly are ND supposed to do if they don't hit any of the opposing block? And I take it the block would just rape CT if ND just sat back and did nothing. Can't believe Antic would even make such a retarded suggestion.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 21:54   #197
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you weren't implying that any of my logs were fake DZ
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 22:01   #198
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know whether it's just because I'm not playing but I'm finding the politics discussion this round to be extremely boring. It's absolutely chocablock with small-time loudmouths trying to direct politics through flaming and unfounded accusations. I'm not saying "Don't discuss politics", but don't try and dictate politics on the forums because most of you are ****ing awful at it.
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 22:17   #199
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

dunno DZ, looks like a pretty good deal, why won't you take it?

RANDOM LOG PASTE TO MAKE NO POINT WITH AT ALL! JUST AMUSING

[16:17] <[ND]DigitalZero> im done pasting logs
[16:17] <[ND]DigitalZero> because
[16:17] <[ND]DigitalZero> its retarded
[16:18] <[ND]DigitalZero> he said she said bullshit
[16:18] <[ND]DigitalZero> i dont care
[16:18] <[ND]DigitalZero> and cain
04[16:18] <Cain> why not be honest to him
04[16:18] <Cain> no
[16:18] <[ND]DigitalZero> i dont care about CT
[16:18] <[ND]DigitalZero> be honest to who
[16:18] <[ND]DigitalZero> ?
04[16:18] <Cain> so be honest to them
[16:18] <[ND]DigitalZero> ?
04[16:18] <Cain> say you dont give a shit about em

Last edited by Cain; 9 Feb 2011 at 22:24.
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 23:05   #200
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider View Post
That log of Antic is hilarious, so what exactly are ND supposed to do if they don't hit any of the opposing block? And I take it the block would just rape CT if ND just sat back and did nothing. Can't believe Antic would even make such a retarded suggestion.
haha ND to the rescue

[16:09] <[ND]DigitalZero> so
[16:09] <[ND]DigitalZero> not sure man
[16:09] <[ND]DigitalZero> but we arent gonna be hitting app
[16:09] <[ND]DigitalZero> im gonna let CT dig that hole; you guys do what you want
[16:11] <[ND]DigitalZero> CT is really good at manipulating everyone this round
[16:11] <[ND]DigitalZero> our beef is with rock

[16:19] <[ND]DigitalZero> i tried pming vamp, to allow you guys to have ND firepower; but he told me i lied to him and said fkoff

[16:32] <@[ND]DigitalZero> but i tried turning and hitting CT, you guys made it impossible for me too because he wouldnt even listen to my proposition

seems to me ND tries as hard as possible for app and CT to go at each other then plays the victim

Quote:
Apprime