User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 15 Nov 2010, 19:28   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
m0 saying goodbye

yeah, wow i never thought i would post here
but now it is the time
i simply dont have the time anymore to do something magnificant in PA (if i ever did)
i had much fun over the years, developing my planet or for that matter leading several alliances, unfortunately none of those to the topspot

but hey we cant be all winners, someone needs to play on the loosing side aswell!

I like many things on PA, be it the neighbourhood on IRC or the Politics for that matter - mostly i was in a position to prevent someone from winning a round and failed though...

I dislike a lot more, like some of those forum trolls, who will not be able to resist from posting in here aswell...

also i am a bit dissapointed by the PA-Command to not try something extraordinary - basically its round after round a pointless giving in to some aspects, but never a real change.

Ahh well, someone call me if they remove taglimits - cause then we can have a real game!

I could now spam a lot of nicks here of ppl who joined my alliances, galaxies or let me be part of theirs...
But isnt it just a momentarily picture of whom you deal with atm ?
I think it is and so i am leaving saying goodbye to everyone...
the ones who want to catch me for a chat allready know where to find me, for the rest it was a pleasure as long as it lasted!!!

Special Thanks to Everyone involved in the horde, i´ll be around to give an advice or two
and Mega Special Thx to morrow and xyphistor for providing the tech (and yet continuing with it)

goodbye

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2010, 22:58   #2
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Re: m0 saying goodbye

shame to see you go m0, enjoy rl
Unread 16 Nov 2010, 03:02   #3
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

goodbye sweet love.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2010, 08:15   #4
Gangster

Gangster is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: m0 saying goodbye

to bad

enjoy rl and drop by some times and m00
Unread 16 Nov 2010, 13:34   #5
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Meh.. I liked you more as a crazy inactive hard working friend around

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.

Last edited by Korsan; 16 Nov 2010 at 20:54.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2010, 15:08   #6
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to real life m8, its good on this side

Enjoy it!

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote