User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 03:32   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The weird workings of pricing alcohol in bars/pubs

Ok my usual tipple when going out is bacardi and sambuca. But on saturday night I just wanted a few beers, so I walk into Bar Risa its a club/bar in the centre of Birmingham. I go to the main bar downstairs and ask for a pint of stella, the girl comes back its poured and says £2.80, that didnt shock me im in a club, nothing surprising, so i move upstairs to the main bar upstairs, ask for another pint its £2.80.

I then move to a lounge type place, anyone whos been to risa in brimingham will know that its almost like beds where you lie down with a girl and just drink and chat and it has some very nice seats where you can sit down, tempo is slowed down and its relaxed. So now I walk up to the bar, ask for another pint, I get this

"we dont do pints here, we only serve them at the 3 main bars, but we do bottles of stella"

so I reply

"Ok, a bottle is fine"

she comes back

"that will be £3 please"

I reply

"how much"

her

"£3"

I then proceed to argue/discuss how thats ridiculous, she got in a huff and her "manager/supervisor came over" I went into his little office and he said whats the problem, I told him i refused to pay £3 for a bottle of stella when a pint is £2.80, finally he saw where I was coming from, apologised for the hassle and said the pricing structure of the bar will be looked it, to which I replied I will be speaking to trading standards, to which he replied

"may I offer you a drink on the house"

Bars in the UK

Pint of Stella 562 ml £2.80
Bottle of Stella 330ml £3

fkin rediculous.

Anyway do you have any similar stories?