User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:06   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hi this is a POTW Thread

As MM seems too busy chasing unavailable men, I've started up the POTW thread again.

Once he realises how popular and great these were, I'm hoping he'll take up his position again, as I really am too lazy to compile entries and stuff to do this more than once.

There just seem to be a lot of rubbish threads and posts recently (either that, or people are complaining about them being rubbish more?). Maybe this will motivate people to make better posts.

I doubt it, but hey - it's worth a try.

So here we go.

You write the post you're nominating below in the form of a quote, and give the URL of it as well. EG:

---

From http://pirate.planetarion.com/urlgoeshere-blah-blah/yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Hello this is an example
---

Not too complicated.

Posts can be from now until next Friday morning. I'll put them all together on Saturday, or something (although don't count on it as I'm going to Jersey that day, so might not bother).

GO GO GO

ps please don't post in here unless nominating
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:07   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi this is a POTW Thread

[quote=Tomkat]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Hello this is an example]

---

Not too complicated.

or is it?!
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:08   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tonkat is a popularity WHORE
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:11   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[quote=Dace]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

or is it?!
fuk u rankin i was fixing it when you posted that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i am rubber you are glue comes off me and sticks to you

shush now guys, i would actually like to see some posts nominated in here ;(
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:13   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
fuk u rankin i was fixing it when you posted that :(

pwned
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:15   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I nominate This:

Quote:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...06&postcount=3
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:17   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
As MM seems too busy chasing unavailable men, I've started up the POTW thread again.

Once he realises how popular and great these were, I'm hoping he'll take up his position again, as I really am too lazy to compile entries and stuff to do this more than once.

There just seem to be a lot of rubbish threads and posts recently (either that, or people are complaining about them being rubbish more?). Maybe this will motivate people to make better posts.

I doubt it, but hey - it's worth a try.

So here we go.

You write the post you're nominating below in the form of a quote, and give the URL of it as well. EG:

---

From http://pirate.planetarion.com/urlgoeshere-blah-blah/yes

---

Not too complicated.

Posts can be from now until next Friday morning. I'll put them all together on Saturday, or something (although don't count on it as I'm going to Jersey that day, so might not bother).

GO GO GO

ps please don't post in here unless nominating

<JBG> if he didn't mention you can't nominate your own posts and there's a limit of one nomination per poster per week everyone start nominating their own posts

It's not as easy as it looks is it Tom.

Fair play you're TRYING to do something for GD.

However just because MM made it look effortless doesn't mean it is!
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:22   #8
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

I'd like to nominate this post.

From http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...16&postcount=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks

Last edited by HAL-9000; 16 Oct 2005 at 02:58.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:29   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd have approached MM first. Just like I wouldn't start a thread entitled "JBG explains it all" without asking yahwe or threads about how much I like my sister unless I talked to horn or threads about how desperately pathetic I am with women without talking to dace. It's just common courtesy.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:35   #10
Tomkat

wow you guys sure are uptight about a silly thread ;(

if people nominate their own posts then they simply don't get added. harsh but fair.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:36   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh big hugs all round.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:36   #12
Yahwe
I am.

The only people who use the phrase 'guys' are blue peter presenters and sad teachers wearing sandals with socks and trying to be 'hip', 'funky' and 'with it'.

true story.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:39   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
... or threads about how desperately pathetic I am with women without talking to dace. It's just common courtesy.

*sniff*
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:40   #14
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice

I often use the phrase 'guys' and I am currently wearing space invader slippers and socks. Is this a new low?
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:42   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I'd have approached MM first. Just like I wouldn't start a thread entitled "JBG explains it all" without asking yahwe
I only 'Explain'

You're thinking of Jonny Ball.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:38   #16
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Or Clarissa?
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 20:01   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'd have approached MM first.
Actually, I don't think you would have.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 20:47   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

this was a goodish post.
Quote:
The question is proving intent. Watch this:

Prosecutor: Now Mrs SS these bus tickets, you buy one for several journeys is that correct?
Mrs SS: Yes
P: And the conductor he punches through one of these little tags per journey does he?
SS: Yes
P: now you used these bus tickets to get to work didn't you?
P: And you know that your employers will reimburse you for those journeys?
P: Why you probably thought that was a perk of the job? (smiling)
SS: Yes (laughing)
P: And you also use the Bus for private journeys is that true?
P: But you would use the same ticket for private journeys that you would use for work journeys?
SS: Yes ... I ...
P: You must have known that that would cause problems when you claimed reimbursement didn't you?
SS: No ... I ...
P: You didn't know that having private journeys on the same ticket would cause confusion?
SS: no...
P: But Mrs SS how do you prove to the company how many journeys you have taken?
SS: You send in the Tickets... but..
P: Precisely Mrs SS you send in the tickets so surely you must have known that problems would be caused?
SS: Yes I did... but I
P: And any confusion that caused would result in the company paying for all your private bus journeys wouldn't it?
SS: Well Yes
P: how much did you earn in this job Mrs SS?
SS: £xx
P: So very private travel would have been quite a luxury to you wouldn't it?
SS:well yes
P: Isn't that what you wanted Mrs SS? An extra Bonus to your salary?
SS: No... I .... It was a mistake
P: A mistake? And how many times before have you made this mistake?
SS: I don't know... I
P: Look at these tickets Mrs SS! It's not just one time that you made this mistake is it Mrs SS? Look at this ticket dated XXXXXX and this one dated XXXXXX and this one and this one! Are they all mistakes?
SS: Yes!
P: Mrs SS the truth of this matter is that like the employee who steals pens from the stationary cupboard you knew what you were doing and you thought it was such a small offence that no one would notice didn't you?
SS: No
P: Mrs SS you knew that it would cause confusion if you took private and work journeys on the same ticket?
P:You knew that there were private journeys on those tickets when you submitted them
SS: Yes but I forgot
P: You knew that the result of that confusion would be free private travel for you,
SS: I ...
P: The real truth Mrs SS is that you intended to fraudulently gain from submitting those tickets didn't you?
SS: No... I
P: And the only 'mistake' Mrs SS is the fact that you got caught! isn't it?
SS: no....
P: No further Questions.

see?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 21:03   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

You didnt link.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 23:40   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You didnt link.
You Pipe down!

He nominated me!!! anyway he did it was fine.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 01:12   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Actually, I don't think you would have.
What? This post has utterly confused me and for once I don't think it's the drink.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 01:20   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...20#post2945720

links are trickies

Last edited by acropolis; 16 Oct 2005 at 01:27.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 01:54   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis

Originally I thought you'd linked to a non-existent post in a thread yet to be started and I was like all but now I'm completely disillusioned because I found out that instead you just weren't that good at the internet and I'm all like
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 12:02   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...4&postcount=11
Quote:
To establish a formula, one must have at the barest minimum two nameable objects or quantities (call them A and B) and an operation that compares them. Such comparison must default to either = (which asserts the objects are the same) or <> (which asserts that they are not the same).

Since we don't know whether or not there is more than one nameable quantity, nor the nature of the comparisons, there can be only one nameable quantity which identifies whatever may or may not be contained within the system. I call this quantity "shit".

A similar analysis applied to the concept of a mathematical operation leads one to the conclusion that, in the absence of a definable operation on a system which may or may not be empty, one can only assert that at least one undefined operation may exist. Since the word "exists" fails to imply the dynamic nature inherent in a process as opposed to the simple concept of "being" which can be applied to an operation-free system, I define this operation with the word "happen."

By combining the concept of an undefinable quantity that may or may not exist within the system with the concept of an undefinable operation that may or may not occur within the system, we arrive quickly at the most fundamental of all logical statements that can be made about a system, even when nothing is known about the contents or processes that may be found therein:

"Shit happens."
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 12:33   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog
stop making shit posts you dumb slut
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...80&postcount=3
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 13:18   #26
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally I thought you'd linked to a non-existent post in a thread yet to be started and I was like all but now I'm completely disillusioned because I found out that instead you just weren't that good at the internet and I'm all like
are you saying that you thought
Quote:
[it was] like looking into the future!
?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 13:27   #27
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i've wondered, why do you people quote the whole reply then link to the reply in another window consisting only of the reply which has already been quoted in it's whole & not the actual thread so one can judge the context relevance & other such instances to judge the post?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:10   #28
Tomkat

I just realised I can't even put this crap into a poll as I'm not a mod.

I hope MM gets back soon, I can't handle all this responsibility and pressure

I just might burst!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:46   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<3 tomkat we still have faith in you!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 17:23   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Hi this is a POTW Thread

I snogged a man on friday. Homolove is clearly therefore a heavy burden of responsiblity and thus I am unable to commit myself to a re-start of POTW for the forseeable future.

See you in Disneyland.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:20   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

You go to Disneyland to find men and expect to see Tom there?!

(that shit be whack)
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:28   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You go to Disneyland to find men and expect to see Tom there?!

(that shit be whack)

I get to go to Eurodisney in January for a school trip
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 21:52   #33
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...4&postcount=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You're a moron. I didn't receive spam you idiot. If you had learned the ability to ****ing read you would have noticed that I received a legitimate email about getting into grad school. ****ing moron.

You're the retard here, you and your little buddies around here. Your threads are consistently unintellectual dribble. Like this one for example. Just what is it you're doing? If you don't like what people are posting you have the choice to not read it, or you have the choice to go somewhere else.

You and all your f*ck buddies have self esteem issues. You, Ste, Deepflow, Yahwe, Dace and others have created A PACT OF SHIT ™ & © 2005.
In capable of finding avenues of gratifying your inherent meanness in your daily life, you have banded together to twist the arms of legitimate nice people like horn, myself, Sigrid, others.

The benefit that A PACT OF SHIT ™ & © 2005 brings you idiots is that you can always rely on each other convince one another of the brilliance of your posting and thread creation and the moral justification of attacking outsiders (despite the reality of your inherent shiftiness).

Your meets aren't 'GD Meets' as all of you that makeup A PACT OF SHIT ™ & © 2005 do not represent the entirety of GD. It's simply members of APOS getting together to stroke each others genitalia. You should call it 'APOSitive meet of shit' ™ and then not bother to show pictures. Because I don't give a f*ck what you people do.
...oh yeah!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 21:54   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is all good until we realise that only mods can make polls so TK can't take it past the nominations stage

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 21:56   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
This is all good until we realise that only mods can make polls so TK can't take it past the nominations stage
I'm doing the poll for him because he offered to get me a date with the four women he's renting a flat with. Or at least he ****ing better or it's not happening a second time
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 01:31   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Stickied so I can have sex with tomkat at a later date.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 01:33   #37
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Fag.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 01:35   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Tomkat.

Cliff Richard.

It is just a matter of time.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 01:37   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Fag.
Not even if you look like a black bruce willis dear.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 03:34   #40
pig
1up on you

TK for mod.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 17:05   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...28#post2947728

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I hereby proclaim myself a genuine "Hero of the People."

This afternoon I had some legal papers that I want to make sure got to another attorney as soon as possible. The distance to his office and back to mine was 18 blocks, roughly 1.5 miles (in Stockton-on-San-Joaquin not that not-worthy-of-the-name Stockton in the UK).

I know what you are thinking. " An excessively long distance", right?

I weighed my options.

I could get someone else to make the delivery for me because I have this kind of power over the lives of the little people in my office.

I could take a county car and DRIVE to the other attorney's office and drive back.

I asked myself, "What would Zhukov do?" (Actually, I first asked myself what would MM do but the answer was so distressing that I dropped that line of inquiry.)

Would comrade Zhukov use an automobile thus harming the environment and wasting precious fossil fuel? NO, HE WOULD NOT, SIR.

Would comrade Zhukov consume fossil fuels to the enrichment of the filthy capitalists? WHAT MUST YOU BE THINKING, OF COURSE NOT. (Thus I reasoned with myself.)

Fortified with the knowledge that the true courage lay in the direction of walking, I set forth, even at my advanced age to trudge the 18 blocks round trip. My heart was bouyed by the knowlede that somewhere in Norway I would be seen for the true hero of the masses that I was being.

As I trudged along, humming "The Internationale", the air was sweeter, my spirit lighter knowing that I was striking a blow for environmentalism AND socialism at a single stroke. The fact that I was being paid in excess of $50 per hour to complete this task in no way influenced my decision.

I was so overcome with feelings of brotherhood that I even stopped at a park, populated entirely by Negros, to sit a moment and tie my shoe. I knew that this show of acceptance on my part would plant a seed of understanding in their dusky hearts. (I was careful not to make eye contact, however, as I am not altogether foolish and did not want to encourage improper liberties on their part.)

As I sit here typing these words, my head is bowed in awe at the utter humility with which I have achieved this state of nobility.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 17:12   #42
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

From http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ns#post2947458

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I was musing this morning (I find morning to be the best musing time) aobut my world view. This is something I try to reasses on a semi-regular basis. Kind of like hitting the "refresh" button.

I am not a world traveler, at least not to this point in my life. Thus my view of other people and other lands is shaped by outside sources. Since I have joined GD (a short 5 months ago) my contact with folks from foreign lands has been greatly increased. That is the good news. The bad news is that my exposure has been to people on GD. So my musings, this morn, were along the lines of, "Well, what do you think of the world now?"

Are the British really the gin swilling, rohypnol using, drug abusing, overly-hetero yet strangely- homo sexual, kiss-up civil servant, football-cheering, American-bashing, oddballs that I have come to know and love?

Are the Norwegians truly all protest-sign-carrying, bomb throwing, tree-hugging communists that have met my gaze?

What of the Dutch. Do the women all know more about football than the men but have trouble communicating in English?

The Swedes have all apparently died and disappeared. Is this a good or bad thing?

Australians seem to be cookie munchers in search of the best place to get coffee. Does this make Australia a desirable or undesirable place to visit?

And though I shudder to think of it, it seems that New Zealand is populated by male law students and teen aged girls who can't tell the difference between Marilyn Manson and Marilyn Manson. How absurd. I know that there are two islands. Does one group inhabit the north island while the others inhabit the south? Do they ever mingle? Why would they want to?

As for people from Texas (yes, even in America, Texas is considered to be a world of its own, not least of all by Texans), don't get me started.

Am I wrong to judge the world by GD standards?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 17:23   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

If dda doesn't win you're all getting banned.

Wait someone nominated me vote for me attention please vote for me.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 17:53   #44
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=37
Quote:
Stickied so I can have sex with tomkat at a later date.
Oh the innuendo.....