User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:58   #101
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

ok here we are, our seats damn nose bleed section

sits down and almost immedeatly falls asleep

wake me up if anything happens *yawn*
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:29   #102
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK sits down not far from the rest of the group, but trying to space himself out so they could cover more surveilance ground. Something was going to happen and he had a feeling it wasn't going to be a good thing.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 22:13   #103
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

*Trisk slowly approaches and begins to clear his mind of all inreelative thoughts, one thing Trisk was known for was staying calm cool and colective in almost any situation, this however never stoped him from doing most efficently at whatever he did, Trisk cracks his neck and a small echo goes around thwe area as Trisk grins, Trisk walks forward slowly into the building keeping his eyes and ears open for the informant*

You here?

*Trisk adds quickly as he continues on*

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 21:40   #104
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

At a food stand, Ur_Quan buys 3 flavoured milkshakes and 6 bags of peanuts. He then walks over to AcidK and offers him a milkshake and a bag of peanuts. "Here. We'll look less suspicious with these. I'm going to the control room to have a look at the security cameras. Maybe they will register something we don't."

Before going to the control room, Ur_Quan walks back to Mad Cat, wakes him up and gives him a milkshake and 5 bags of peanuts. "That should keep you awake and here's some money in case you need more. It's important to keep your eyes open, so don't fall asleep. I'm going over to the control room, so you're on your own. You think you can handle that?"
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 02:46   #105
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid looks at his milkshake, shrugs and puts it to the side. He never did like . Instead he opened the packet of peanuts and began munhcing away, his senses still locked onto everything that he could see.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 08:46   #106
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Still waiting on a few silly people.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 12:52   #107
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
as am I ffs...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 14:02   #108
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

will the silly people please respond !!!

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 14:24   #109
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Meh bashes silly people with possible post ideas.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 17:51   #110
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

This may be a silly (c) idea, but why not drop the silly (c) people from the thread, so the rest can move on, or just send them all together on an extra silly (c) mission that you can only join if you're especially silly (c)?
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 18:32   #111
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Opening his eyes from his mediatation as he await transport to the space ring, Bakan listens to the comm chatter, with the screams.*

"We better not stay here. See about getting this bird flying otherwise we would have to continue on foot."

/ooc/ Apologizes, been hetic lately, some threads got dropped, I'm back in :P
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 20:44   #112
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
*kindly asks permission to ignore the fact that his pilot is not responding, and even kindlyer asks permission to assume he landed safely and is on his own*

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 23:05   #113
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Since the only silly people left are Phang and ND (now branded officially SILLY), we shall continue without them until such time as they prove themselve un-silly, and post.

flap, Bakan
Small piece of info. IF you choose to blast your way out of the car, it will depressurise rather quickly and cause some serious damage to the upper elevator. However, if you really want to do it, I won't stop you. I will offer another option though,

*From the wall nearest the cable, a panel slides aside and drops to the floor. Through it climbs a man in maintenance uniform. He looks at you, scared.*

"AH! I'm just maintenance crew on this section of the cable, don't hurt me! There's these THINGS inside the cable, I had to get out."

AK, UQ, MC
The game starts without incident in the stands, even with your keen vision you couldn't pick out one face in the crowd. Nearby a group of people is talking loudly.

"Did you see those freaky guys going into the boxes?"

"Yeah, they creeped me out..."

*UQ, finds his way to the control room, a small place with two security guys and a bunch of cameras and the like.*

Phang, Zappa
You may indeed assume so. You find that the entrance, while lightly defended, has two guards standing about, looking vaguely around for would be intruders. It's a wonder they didn't spot the Whitebird, but still, they're bound to notice you soon. The entrance itself is a heavy steel door covered with camo canvas.

Adam
*Looks shifty*
Skipped you say? What makes you say that?

*No reply comes yet, and the quiet is beginning to get a little disturbing*

ND
SILLY

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 12 Nov 2003 at 21:15.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 23:06   #114
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Noooo I was skipppeeeedddd

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 02:20   #115
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam
Noooo I was skipppeeeedddd
Now that's just too silly.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 07:50   #116
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

reminder for self:
name: Duncan MacZappa
Height: 7'
Weight: unknown (noone sofar has been able to get close enough to lift him up :P)
ICE-Enhancements:
Thick Skinned
Enhanced Strenght
Metamorph

Field of Operation: infiltration, all round attack

requested weaponry:
conceiled knife
small pistol, energyweapon prefered
tripbombs
chokestring

/ooc

Duncan, looking about, quickly morphed himself into a human wearing the same uniform as the guards. (no specific or distinguishable features, just your average John Doe) and walked up to the guards, scanning the enviroment for secondairy defences like cameras or sentries, and scanning the guards themselves for signs of higher powers, also measuring up their weapons, and calculating the best course of action in case combat would have to be used. He started preparing his attack, the conceiled blade would be thrusted into the first guard's troat, and left there untill the second was dead, who would fall to Duncan's chokestring

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 18:15   #117
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly took out his SMG, checked the clip and grabbed the other clips, then jumped out of the black falcon and walked over to the man, his axe attached to his back and the 2 pistols holstered*

what kind of things are you talking about ??

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 20:32   #118
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- sry 4 not posting been 4getting 5 day weekend makes brain sleep -ooc
takes the milkshake peanuts and money

thanks man

lifts and eyebrow

ya ill be fine

looks at the stuff

mmm! goobers!

starts eating goobers
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:10   #119
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Urgh

*Trisk continues forward slowly scanning out the building area as he explores the area bit by bit*

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 13:16   #120
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid turns and listens carefully and then, with little haste, begins making his way to the boxes, making sure we is less seen by the boxes rather than anything else.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 04:12   #121
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

As Ur_Quan nears the control room a thought crosses his mind: "Anyone that has the resources to control an I-enhanced rampant hulk, would surely be able to raise enough funds to make some underpaid security guards look the other way." He shrugged and mumbled: "Oh well, better safe than sorry, I suppose."

Ur_Quan knocked on the door of the control room and after a few seconds it swings open and a man asks: "Yeah? What's up?"
"Excuse me, but I appear to be lost. I'm on my way back from the toilets and I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere. Could you please tell me how to get... Hey! Is this the control room? Wow! That's really impressive!" A quick glance past the guy's shoulder informs Ur_Quan that there is only one other man inside and he's with his back to the door, looking at a couple of monitors.

Ur_Quan smiles politely at the guard that opened the door and then he suddenly punches him in the stomach after which he plants his elbow in the guy's face. The guy falls to the floor unconscious and the other security guy, who is alarmed by the noise, turns around, looks at his colleague, looks at Ur_Quan and then at the tranquilizer dart that is sticking in his chest. He blinks and dozes off.

"If only everything in life could be this easy", Ur_Quan thought to himself. He hauls the first guard's body inside the room and locks the door behind him. Ur_Quan settles down on one of the seats and overlooks the display. Everything seems to be in order, but then his attention is drawn to a monitor that appears to have been turned off. A tag below it says 'boxes'.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 13:59   #122
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

flap, Bakan
*He breathes heavily*

"Wierd little black skittery things. They aren't human things, that's for sure. They're tearing up wiring and stuff inside, went after me soon as they saw me."

*As if to emphasise his point, a large crashing sounds eminates from the grill he came through, and a large dent appears in it. A second bang, and it caved in. A small spiderlike creature jumped through, manibles knashing. Immediately, it made a jump for you.*

AK, UQ, MC
UQ's quick action in the control room gives an unparalleled view of the stadium. The various cameras show every crany of the building. Heading towards the boxes, AK sees a group of people wandering towards a single box. Most of them head inside, but a couple remain outside. Their hands remain supiciously close to their jacket pockets...

Zappa, Phang
*One guard sees you, and though suprised, is ready to give you the benifit of the doubt.*

"What're you doing up here? Our shift doesn't change for a few hours yet."

Adam
*You enter the building's second floor, and continue to the room that the informant mentioned. It is only now that you realise that this is an odd job to send an agent on, an unsubtantiated rumor. It's too late now, and you walk in. As you do so, the door slams behind you, and two men move in from either side, a combat shotgun leveled at your head from each side.

"DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!"

"SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS!"

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:10   #123
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

/ooc I just realised I only chose two I-techs, increased Reaction time and accuracy if possible may I have speed if not i made two ooc/

IF I DO

*Trisk has a calm face as the two shotguns ull up to his face, he drowns out the voice as he focuses, he powers up his I-tech abilities time slows down as his reaction time increases, as they talk Trisk bends his knees and goes for a leg sweep on one of them, he then if the man falls grabs the shotgun and spins it around hitting the other one as he jumps back as he hopefully disarms both of them he taps into his speed and goes for the one that remains standing, Trisk still taping into both throws a jab to the face followed by a roundhouse and another sweep, if the man goes down Trisk stops taping into the I-tech abilities and takes a breath if one is still standing Trisk uses both Itechs to launch a side kick the mans stomach area then Trisk stops using the Itechs and takes out a pistol and aims it at the man if a shot is fired Trisk taps into reaction time and spped to dodge*

IF not

*Trisk takes a deep breath as his reaction time enhances the guns pull out as he hands grabs on of them by the barrel and tries to take it from the mans hand if he succeds his spins around and whips the shotgun at the other man, if he doesnt take it he grabs the barrel and follows with an elbow into the amns nose, spinning around he throws a roundhouse at the other mans head, if both men go down Trisk stops using his abilities, if not Trisk launches a jab and then a side kick to whichever man standing*

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:43   #124
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack immediatly activated his enhancements and jumped back, the height and length of the jump better then any human could have normally achieved, while he grabbed his axe and put the SMG away, the moment flapjack landed he dodged forward towards the thing, bringing the axe to bear upon it*

Unread 16 Nov 2003, 02:56   #125
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Okay, this makes things more awkward. I'm going in, head towards the control room and help Ur Quan.

*Cid placed his hand near his pistol holster and, very sutbly, made his way towards the control box. As he got there he appeared the the side of the two men. With one quick movement he shot the silenced pistol at one of them and, in the same movement, grabbed the other one'e eyes with one hand, grabbed his throat with the other and dragged him to the ground, squeezing more as he got closer towards the ground. Then, after a few seconds of stggle, Cid yanked quickly towards him, giving a nice click of the neck.*

Comms: [i]I have both guardsdone and out of action. Do you have a camera of the box. I want positive ID's of numbers, I-Tech count and exactly the I-Tech's involved.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 03:20   #126
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
Okay, this makes things more awkward. I'm going in, head towards the control room and help Ur Quan.
OOC- Fool! I don't need no help! The control room is secure. Those guards are over near the boxes. You're the one that's gonna need help... -OOC
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 11:11   #127
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
*One guard sees you, and though suprised, is ready to give you the benifit of the doubt.*

"What're you doing up here? Our shift doesn't change for a few hours yet."
*copies last part of previous post*

*pastes*

Unread 16 Nov 2003, 14:14   #128
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Foo', other people just get in my way
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 16:07   #129
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

No Dachi nods in appreciation at Riley's offer of good luck, but remains silent. Following this, we walks off to prepare his one-man-assault...

---

A few hours later, and No Dachi was crawling through the air vents of the station. A twisting warren of them covered the entire station, supplying life-preserving oxygen to its inhabitants. Presently, he comes to a four-way intersection. Running through the floor plan and the route he had mapped out through his mind, he turns to the left, heading for the vent openings on the 10th floor of the facility...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:22   #130
Mad cat

leaves his seat and comes up to where acid is standing, looks at the bodies

shit man! thats some smooth stuff. lets get rid of these guys

lifts one of the guards and sits him in a stall in the mens washroom then comes back out to the door of the box and pulls a silenced .22 pistol

you go in, ill cover you
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:32   #131
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid picks the other guard up and pulls him to the toilets, placing him on a toilet and closing the door. He then manauvers as silently and unotacably as possible to the front door.*

Comms: I need a count on how many are in that room, I cannot see from here. At least then I know what I'm up against. If possible, give X and Y possitions so I am able to make an effective entry.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:25   #132
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is looking at all the different screens showing various parts of the stadium. He's trying to find anything out of the ordinary when he suddenly spots Mad Cat and AcidK dragging 2 dead bodies into one of the toilets. Over the commlink he hears AcidK's request for information about the boxes.

Ur_Quan immediately responds: "I see you have found something suspicious. You know, you guys are lucky I put the security guards in here to sleep, or you'd have been in serious trouble. There's a security camera in the room you're referring to, but it appears to have been shut down. Gimme a sec and I'll see if I can fix it for you."

Ur_Quan looks around the room and immediately spots the control panel for the security cameras. It isn't locked, but it has a 'DANGER: HIGH VOLTAGE!' warning label attached to it. Ur_Quan opens the panel with care and tries to locate and solve the problem.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 16:46   #133
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid sighes and uses his X-Ray sights to see if he can see anyone. This helped when it came to spotting where people are, but did not help when he was lookign through a wall that was blocking half the vision.*

Comms: I have positive locations of figures, although who they are and what they are carrying is a mystery. I cannot even pick up positive I-Techs.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 21:57   #134
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Seeing the creature leap at him, Bakan activates instivetly his enchanced speed and reflexes, while powering up his finger blasters. Landing he sees flapjack run towards the creature with his axe. Sprinting forward also, Bakan leaps up, firing his finger blasters, cutting open the creature along what passes as it's back. Landing Bakan spins and whips out one of his pistols and shoves it into the wound, firing directly into the creature until the clip is emptied then pulls back, reloading and waiting to see if it survived.*
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 09:04   #135
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ooc// apologies for the delay, more later //ooc

flap, Bakan
*The two attacks eliminate the thing with ease. It makes a high scream and colapses. On closer inspection, it is clear that it is mechanical, but the purpose that it was designed for is entirely unclear. It begins leaking servo fluid on the floor, even seeming like a living thing in 'death'*

AK, UQ, MC
ooc// Silly, me? I think not. //ooc

*The camera activates, though with the mess of wiring that UQ's made to do it, I shouldn't expect the feed to last that long. Fortunately you won't need it long. It shows five people in there, 2 look like more guards, one is Quiver Jamal and the others you don't recognise.*

Phang, Zappa
Heh, fair enough.

*The men go down easily, barely making a sound. Clearly they weren't expecting trouble. There's likely a key on them for the door, which is of a thick and impenitrable design.*

Adam
*The first shot whistles past you while you're at speed, and you dodge it effortlessly in the tiny space. It slams into the first man that you disarmed, and you gain his shotgun. The second soon joins his comrade when you shoot him. From nearby, you here voices*

"Guys, I heard shooting, what's going on?"

ND
*You come to the vent opening. Beneath you, people bustle past, looking professional. Some have clipboards, some medical coats and so on. None look particularly dangerous. A bell rings, and they all scuttle off to work someward, leaving the area under you absolutely empty.*

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 20 Nov 2003 at 08:59.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:41   #136
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
ooc// apologies for the delay, more later //ooc

flap, Bakan

AK, UQ, MC
Mmmm, big empty spots of nothingness....
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:50   #137
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

I think he's gone silly.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:27   #138
flapjack
crashed computer

arg, PK forgot replying to us !!

*flapjack goes to find PK on mirc*

Unread 19 Nov 2003, 21:11   #139
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

No Dachi checks around very carefully, or as carefully as he can from his current position, before melting the screws on the grate of the vent opening beneath him. The last screw reduced to useless, molten scrap, No Dachi catches the grate before it can fall and puts it inside the vent just beyond the opening. This done, he drops down into the room below, crouching down in case he somehow failed to spot somebody.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 00:00   #140
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*Trisk pauses for a moment as he gathers himself, Trisk then reloads the shotgun as he pulls himself to the side of the door hding himself from view, as soon as the person comes into the room Trisk slams his elbow in the person face if more than one person enters Trisk slams his elbow into the first person who enters face grabs whatever weapon they have, sweeps him and then taps into accuracy and reaction time taken out the remaining person with a bash in the head from the shotgun*

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 07:34   #141
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*searches the bodies, then decides to strip one down, the strangled one, and wear his clothes, making the metamorphosis less tiring because he doesn't have to copy everything, just put on a 'mask'
as soon ash he has found a key or anything similar, he opens the door, and enters*

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:00   #142
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ much better now, much much better /ooc

*flapjack quickly pulled out his SMG again, putting the axe on his back and headed for the panel the technician came out of, ready to shoot at anything that moves inside the tube and then looking into the tube carefully to find out what the (insert profanity here) is going on*

Last edited by flapjack; 25 Nov 2003 at 13:13.
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 14:25   #143
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan manages to get the security camera to work and watches the monitor.

TO COMMS: "AK, MC, this is Ur_Quan. I got the damn thing to work, but it doesn't look like it's gonna last a long time. From what I can tell there are 5 people in the room, but there may be another person standing directly below the camera, where I can't see them. Two of them appear to be guards as they are most definately armed. They're standing near the corners of the room. There's also this guy we saw on that photograph, Jamal. He's sitting on a chair in front of a table. It's unclear to me whether he is there of his own free will or if he's their prisoner. I don't recognize the other 2 persons and I'm not sure whether or not they're armed. They're sitting around the table too, with their backs to the door."

Ur_Quan paused for a moment as he watched the monitor to see what was happening. One of the guards was looking at his watch and he appeared to be annoyed.

TO COMMS: "I believe they're waiting for our guy to show up and they appear to be getting impatient. Yes, they're obviously expecting someone. Why don't you try knocking on the door? With a bit of luck one of those guards will open the door and then you can take him out straight away. It's either that, or you can just break down the door, but that may take some time as it appears to be rather solid and it's probably locked. Do you think you need any help? If not, I think I'd better stay up here to see else happens in and around the stadium and besides, the Hawks are winning."
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 23:35   #144
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Damn those Hawks...

MC, stay in the shadows for the moment. They are expecting one person, alone and with I-Techs. As soon as they open the door, we storm the room.

*Cid, knocks on the door, not bothering to try and break it open just yet. With any luck, they might think it is him. He had his hand on his pistol ready, his rifle ready near his other arm, just in case.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 22:05   #145
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ooc// um... ah... sorry. //ooc

flap, Bakan
*There is a large quantity of blackness in there, as well as rungs the go eright round the inside, so that personel can climb up and down it. Odd sounds come from further down the shaft. Um.. cube?

AK, UQ, MC

Phang, Zappa
*You enter after cleverly assuming the guard's identity. Many people are wandering around, but no one really looks at you. Everyone seems to know where they're going, except you obviously

Adam
*The first goes down as easily as the previous two, but the other dodges your thrust with the shotgun butt. She dodges it with a speed that could only be born of 'I' tech enhancements.

"So, it brought one of you here. You know, I din't think it would. But no matter, I shall enjoy this."

She assumes a combat stance.

ND
*Several doors lead out of the room, with labels above them. One says 'rest room', one 'operations' and the last; 'control'. A man walks past outside this last one, but does not notice you.*

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 25 Nov 2003 at 09:02.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 23:22   #146
flapjack
crashed computer

NOO, you did it again

you forgot me and bakan

you naughty boy

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 23:24   #147
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

and me, UQ and MC... I need DMing
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 01:46   #148
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

I will... Enjoy this *Trisk grins as he too assumes a battle stance as he calmly examines around the room, he feels the shotgun in his hand as all three of his I-Techs are charged through his body everything slows down the room noises everything fades from the ears as though there is no sound at all, Trisk focuses on the woman and then feels the shotgun in his hand, he could feel the two bullets in the chamber as he rises his hand, he dashes forward and loads the bullets up, he steps foreward as he pulls the trigger aiming for the Mid stomach Area, having a sense that she will Dodge Trisk continues his charge stille shotgun in his hand, he drops low and goes for a low kick to the shins knowing this will be blocked he throws a fist at her face as his Accuracy I-Tech stops charging, Trisk speed does so aswell as he throws a strong Reversse ounch to the lower of the ribs*

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 21:27   #149
Mad cat

ok, here we go

grips the pistol a little harder and waits for the door to open
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 01:03   #150
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK waits for the click, using his advanced sense to know exactly when to move, suddenly kickign the dor open, knocking the guard backwards, and bursting into the room by suprise. He fired three shots quickly, aiming for any arms going for weapons, before dodging to the side so MC could get his chance. Before He even knew what MC would do, AcidK fired a few more shots at any arm heading towards weapons.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.