User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Oct 2007, 23:45   #9
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
1up did it.

Being the controlling alliance in the game now has the responsibility fall upon yourselves to make the game interesting.

The fault lies with more than just others having to improve their performance but in rinse-repeat tactics of old that guarantee victory.

Trust me, look at the history of the game and most importantly look to the impact 1up had on it post-PAX and compare to earlier displays of the 'controlling' alliance.

Note I define controlling alliance as simply the alliance ALL look too that decides the basic premise of the round and how it will proceed.
1up had the same luxury of gathering the skill within the community when they appeared via sid's reputation and his famed comeback.

1up's 'control' was undone when eX made entrance into PA.
The rest is mere history and stats. Since then the past, the moment and maybe the short remains of planetarion's future is handwriting of a certain punch. Wether 1 person is keen about it's print is irrelevant.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote