User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 20:33   #11
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I have to ask, what 5?

Out of top 5.
For BF:
1 is you
2 is allied
1 was hitting another ally
1 is p3n

For P3n:
Ult/BF/ND were hitting P3n.
1 was elsewhere
1 is P3n

Stats are very useful, but if you are being hit by 4 half tag smaller allies, and you are hitting back with 3/5 of top 5, they would suggest you had it a fair bit easier.
I'm not going to compare dicks on who got hit the hardest, but I counted around 200 - 290 incoming fleets on about 4 consecutive nights. Each night was a different statistic, so I can't really give an accurate number.

I have been in far worse situations than p3n. You just need to deal with it and learn from your mistakes.

I may have criticised p3n on many things, but they did have the balls to go after Ultores in the first place. It just wasn't under the right circumstances. Their strat for example didn't help.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote