User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 May 2007, 16:52   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
banned from NTL?

Weve had NTL a while now and havent been using it for anzthing out the ordinary except for internet access and mirc etc bit of gaming. Anyway our connection got cutoff a few days ago so i phoned up to complain they said our account was in line for termination. I thoughht this may have been for unpaid bills but checked and all was fine it was all paid up in time. Anyway a wait another day and bang the internet in flat is back on but the strange thing is 1 computer on our wireless network can no longer connect and when u try to repair local area connection it says :

The following steps of the repair failed: Renewing the ip address, please contact your administrator or isp.

The computer that cant connect has had some viruses and adware problems the last week but is saying all clear. the only two things i can thing of is NTL have banned that ip from connecting or else theres some hardware problems with lan card etc. Any help would be appreciated my flatmate is really missing out on his internet
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote