User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 10 Apr 2009, 15:16   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
I have a Dream (New Project)

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our game.

Once a note was signed. This note was a promise that all players, yes, black players as well as white players, new players as well as old players, occasional players as well as hardcore players would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of game and forum liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It is obvious today that Planetarion has defaulted on this promissory note. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, Planetarion has given the playerbase a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this game. So we have come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of oppresion to the sunlit path of freedom of speech and expression.

Now is the time to lift our community from the quicksands of cheating injustice to the solid rock of fair gameplay.

Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of Planetarion's children.

I have a dream that one day this community will rise up... live out the true meaning of its creed.

I have a dream that one day even the forums of Alliance Discussion, a place sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom of speech and justice.

I have a dream that those new players will one day play in an atmosphere where they will not be judged by their alliance history and their shown e-hate on the forums but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

This is our hope. This is the faith. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope.

With this faith we will be able to work together, to play together, to struggle together, to face the hate together, to stand up for justice together, knowing that this community will be free one day.

Let freedom ring!

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every galaxy and every planet, from every alliance and every battlegroup, we will be able to speed up that day when all of Planetarion's children, yellow men and red men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old negro spiritual,
"Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last."

Ok, you all probably noticed i quite copied some stuff from Martin Luther King, Martin thx for that its for a good sake

You probably may have some question, and i will make a lil FAQ here to answer some of those allready, everything else you can ask me on irc or ofc ask on these forums.

What is this all about?
- I am planning to group some ppl together who will dedicate their rounds of Planetarion to hunt the injustice, to act when MH and Forums Mods fail.
To punish cheaters, continues Racists and general Idiots on the Forums as ingame (Fleetnames, Hate Mails etc...)

Ok fine, but how you wanna punish those, will they not just laugh about every attempt?
- we got several ways to punish those ppl, for exampel: neg rep em on this forums (one neg rep doesnt hurt, but imagine 100 ppl neg rep someone at the same time), arrange attacks on them, the more ppl and their fleets we have the more damage we can do, and ofc we will use the ongoing alliance wars for our own sake, like if player ABC is in Alliance XY and they are at war with Alliance YZ we get alliance YZ on board to punish player ABC. Also we can try to collect evidences for someone beeing a racists/cheater and maybe get MH to close em in the end, at least we can try.

This sounds very good, but what do i need to join, and where do i go and what do i have to do once i joined.
- Ok first of all everyone can join, who prooved in the past, hes no cheater, moron on the forums or racist. To join you need 2 Things, Forum Account, PA Account (free or payed doesnt matter)
IRC would be helpful, but if your not able to join IRC regular you can make up for this by reading the forums daily.
The most work will be to collect information, by reading the forums, by watching ppl on irc and watching fleetnames/planetnames ingame.

so far so good, here in short some things this will need to work

i need more HHīs (Headhunters, similiar like HCīs, just that we are no alliance) - i am planning to have 4 including me, so 3 more (pm me on irc if your up for it guys )
i need a techie able to code a bot where we can add points and remove points for every player around (-1 for using fleetname: "i hate all japanese", +1 for fair forum discussion) etc...
i need ppl joining the fun, helping with collecting information, deciding on the steps to be taken and ofc organising those

so far i am not planning to have a alliance tag for round31, and allow ppl from every alliance in, if prooven they are good characters, however this may be rejudged by the overal attention i get with it, and we may end with a small tag for 31 + allowing some out of tag players

atm there is no ircchannel, but you can find me on #planetarion to have a chat
my nick is M0|afk (dont wait for me to untag afk, i never do )

i have a dream, that there is more players out there who feel this community has become a very bad and unfriendly place and who are willing to do something about it, with the limited options we have.

i have a dream today

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"

Last edited by M0RPH3US; 10 Apr 2009 at 16:14.
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 15:31   #2
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
To punish cheaters, continues Racists and general Fags on the Forums as ingame (Fleetnames, Hate Mails etc...)
Isn't "Fag" short for faggot which in turn is a slur for a homosexual man

LOL made me laugh, gotta love hypocrites

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"

Last edited by [DW]Entropy; 10 Apr 2009 at 15:40.
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 15:36   #3
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

i hear junglemuffin and cba are lookin for an ally, go get em you dreamer head hunters

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 16:01   #4
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

man did you just threaten to neg rep people as an group? thats awesome
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 16:09   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
Isn't "Fag" short for faggot which in turn is a slur for a homosexual man

LOL made me laugh, gotta love hypocrites
yes your right, i did a heavy mistake there, and allready fixed it
thx for your advice

No one is meant to be perfect all the way, but the good guys will be able to admit their failure and try to improve in the future, while the blinkered will deny everything and keep on doing like they always have been.

i wasnt aware fag is a expression for homosexuals
my fault for not checking the meaning
my excuse is that this isnt my native language

apologize

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"

Last edited by M0RPH3US; 10 Apr 2009 at 16:23.
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 17:44   #6
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I think it was deleted for rep talking which is bad m'kay but not as bad as this thread
Reptalk is well, for the reputation function. Thus not here - lok

Last edited by lokken; 11 Apr 2009 at 12:50.
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 17:56   #7
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

what a retarded idea... and that speech at the begining wtf was that all about and what has it too do with PA? its just a game morph if u are really that bored and have nothing better to do than go good will hunting maybe u should find something to fill up ur time inbetween rounds?

oh wait lemme guess am i now on the list?

also who appointed you chief justice?
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 17:59   #8
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

No joke threads plx
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 18:12   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I think it was deleted for rep talking which is bad m'kay but not as bad as this thread
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 18:43   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairypalms View Post
what a retarded idea... and that speech at the begining wtf was that all about and what has it too do with PA? its just a game morph if u are really that bored and have nothing better to do than go good will hunting maybe u should find something to fill up ur time inbetween rounds?

oh wait lemme guess am i now on the list?

also who appointed you chief justice?
as retarded as quoting something from "Mein Kampf" ?

yes PA is just a game, but some ppl think they can cheat all the way or act like the biggest racists, and PA is doing nothing to ban those ppl from the game (afraid to loose more members?) so this is an (failing so far) attempt to do something about that
and a try to see if i am alone with my oppinion (apparently i am)

no your not on the list, not yet, why would you be for expressing your oppinion ? maybe for quoteing from Mein Kampf, but since your not in germany where you wouldnt be even allowed to read that book, i guess thats your freedom of speech, and you didnt quote something about the "herrenrasse" so its ok i guess.

no one appointed me, and i never said i am the chief, i more asked for more ppl to join me and was talking about decissions made by all the members in that "cooperation" - well aware that too much power in the hands of a single person is prooven by history to be a very bad thing

i think my time is filled well with what i am trying to do atm, and i donīt think its wasted, yes i didnīt get much positive response so far, but that doesnīt have to say i am wrong, just that many ppl dislike my idea (or think it will never work) or may actually be afraid what it could cause

yes i still have a dream...

Unread 10 Apr 2009, 18:53   #11
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

i have never met a single person that has made a racist comment ingame.
perhaps the problem is not with the other users but with yourself?

i feel u are over reacting to something that yourself has blown waaaay outa proportion.

also i guess u have never read mein kampf, if you read it open minded and forget who the author is/was it actually has some good philosophy.
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 18:57   #12
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
also i guess u have never read mein kampf, if you read it open minded and forget who the author is/was it actually has some good philosophy.
agreed,

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 19:06   #13
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
i have never met a single person that has made a racist comment ingame.
perhaps the problem is not with the other users but with yourself?

i feel u are over reacting to something that yourself has blown waaaay outa proportion.

you didnīt read that then:
http://pastebin.com/f7604b8d3
and there have been more jew related fleetnames around

maybe i am overreacting, i take this thread and the response i get as a test if i am or if there is more ppl around feeling the same about it

no i didnīt read Mein Kampf, and i dont give a shit about if there is partly good philosophy in it, as from my history lessons in school and university i am well aware what kind of monster A. Hitler has been, so nothing coming from his mind, can and will be regarded as good from my side. And additional, most of the stuff in that book is stolen anyhow, from greek, roman or whatever ancient mythology, so most likely something good you think Hitler said, was said by Aristoteles or someone else hundreds of years before.

Unread 10 Apr 2009, 19:14   #14
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

everyone involved in ww2 were monsters.

stalin prolly killed more people before during and after the war then Hitler and the germans ever did.

concentration camps were invented by a young british lieutenant serving in
South Africa, they were used against dutch and german descendants living in SA.
his name was Winston churchill.

Will you now also throw away anything good that ever came out of communism or what that fat english bastard ever said?

Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 10 Apr 2009 at 19:19.
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 19:24   #15
hairypalms

think its just time to face it Morph this thread was the biggest fail thats ever seen this forum. FAIL THREAD! thats all i have to say on the matter now.
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 19:38   #16
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
everyone involved in ww2 were monsters.

stalin prolly killed more people before during and after the war then Hitler and the germans ever did.

concentration camps were invented by a young british lieutenant serving in
South Africa, they were used against dutch and german descendants living in SA.
his name was Winston churchill.

Will you now also throw away anything good that ever came out of communism or what that fat english bastard ever said?
your right about Stalin, and hes the same category as Hitler for me
so is the communism we have seen a bad thing
however communism was mis-interpreted by those powerhungy guys like Lenin or Stalin, it has in its origin nothing to do with killing ethnic groups, its only talking about takin away money and assets from the rich while giving it to everyone equally, there is no where a point where it says those ppl should be killed (not in what Marx and Lenin told the world)

i canīt say much about concentration camps of Churchill, as i simply lack the knowledge about that, but i can ask if they had ovens and gas chambers to kill ethnic groups methodically?

overall i can only say, we can be happy Hitler lost the war, as it wouldnt have gotton any better if he didnīt...so i stick to my oppinion that everything coming from him, canīt be a good thing.
and again those good points which got mentioned, probably have been made up from someone else hundreds of years before.

Unread 10 Apr 2009, 19:39   #17
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
think its just time to face it Morph this thread was the biggest fail thats ever seen this forum. FAIL THREAD! thats all i have to say on the matter now.
thx for your oppinion

Unread 10 Apr 2009, 21:38   #18
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

One person with a given set of ideals and morals. Someone who wants others to act the same. He wants them to route out people who think differently and punish them. Started off by gathering a following through politics.

Sound like anyone?

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 22:11   #19
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

this is serious shit (should also be moved to AD btw)
I keep telling myself that one post will be the shittiest ever on forums, but I'm proven wrong 2-3 times a week.

This might actually make the shittiest ever though.

Whoever appoints himself judge, jury and exocutioner is mentally retarded. And they have seriously failed to see why majority of the world likes the idea of democracy and freedom.
It shows ignorance, lack of tolerance and pure, sheer incompetence.

If the system is flawed, like you claim it to be, there are appropriate channels to say this. One would be to apply to PATeam, in whatever way or form you wish to be there.
One would be to write objective posts, and removing yourself from the situation.

If those fail;
Hit them where it hurts. Neg repping them does not. Attacking, if you fail to do so successfully, does not.

If you truly want to make a difference. Set up an alliance, a proper alliance, and fight with the aim to achive what you want. Also to get people in line after you.

But I dubt that is your goal. It is basically useless trolling without any real goal or dedication to see it through.
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 22:12   #20
HeimdallR

lets just say churchill had a good reason for england to win the war,
if they lost he prolly would have been hanged for crimes against european "arian" citizens.

edit: i applaud yur sense of morality tho, just try not to see things so black and white

edit2: hi elevator

Finally retired
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 23:18   #21
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
however communism was mis-interpreted by those powerhungy guys like Lenin or Stalin, it has in its origin nothing to do with killing ethnic groups, its only talking about takin away money and assets from the rich while giving it to everyone equally, there is no where a point where it says those ppl should be killed (not in what Marx and Lenin told the world)
Damn. How to misunderstand Communism in one quick and easy sentence.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 10:27   #22
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
however communism was mis-interpreted by those powerhungy guys like Lenin or Stalin, it has in its origin nothing to do with killing ethnic groups, its only talking about takin away money and assets from the rich while giving it to everyone equally
So now robin hood was a communist?

Unread 11 Apr 2009, 11:06   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I chuckled atleast!
somehow fear that I cant be joining the inet morality police, since I m an evil racist / nazist and fascist myself. I applaud the attempt though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 11:18   #24
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
i canīt say much about concentration camps of Churchill, as i simply lack the knowledge about that, but i can ask if they had ovens and gas chambers to kill ethnic groups methodically?
The concentration cams in South Africa were just that: to concentrate the otherwise dispersed Boer population and corral them so they couldn't ambush the occupying British troops (and hold as hostages the families of the ones still free) there was no killing intent, but the camps were terribly badly supplied, incompetently administered, and the war destroyed the countries crops the result was famine; The difference with the Nazi or Soviet ones was there was a great public outcry in Britain. Also I dont think it really had a great deal to do with WS Churchill whose rank in the army was a Lieutenant and he was not serving but being a war reporter at the time; General Kitchener actually implemented it.

While I do see alot of racist stuff around but i dont like ur vigilantlyism either, the MH's should simply be reinforced if ppl thnk its more of a problem than it always has been, which tbh im not sure of.
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 12:00   #25
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Unless somebody is directly racist "i hate whites/blacks" "kill all chinese/pakistanis" i don't see a problem. Planet/Ruler names should be left the the MH team. People shouldn't really take it upon themselves to go beyond what the rules state or it leaves the door open to everyone who disagrees with small areas of the management

Unread 11 Apr 2009, 16:13   #26
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about

Ever considered dying in a fire? It's a serious option for all of you who take Planetarion this seriously... and I'm saying that from my perspective of having coded tools for the game for over a year.

Go start a business or do something to elevate your I.Q., before I find a way to nuke Europe.
"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_in_Cyberspace

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 16:55   #27
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Oh one of my posts was deleted here. Nice.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 17:46   #28
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

2 DAYS AND MZ IS ALLREADY RULING WITH AN IRON FIST!

Man, even Stalin took a few weeks to get into it......

PS. I think CBA would be the perfect candidate for ur idea.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 19:48   #29
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
2 DAYS AND MZ IS ALLREADY RULING WITH AN IRON FIST!

Man, even Stalin took a few weeks to get into it......

PS. I think CBA would be the perfect candidate for ur idea.
ehm. mz is not mod of AR from what I know....
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 20:07   #30
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
Whoever appoints himself judge, jury and exocutioner is mentally retarded.
But it still sounds like fun Elevator. I would have applied if it werent for the clause that you weren't supposed to be a "moron on the forums".

Organized negrepping on forums and gangbanging "badguys" ingame must be heaven for people not in it for the win.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 22:10   #31
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
But it still sounds like fun Elevator. I would have applied if it werent for the clause that you weren't supposed to be a "moron on the forums".

Organized negrepping on forums and gangbanging "badguys" ingame must be heaven for people not in it for the win.
I can imagine there would be heavy debates who the "badguys" were though!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 02:49   #32
Elevator
Crackhead

Quote:
I will never argue me being "moron on the forums"
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 02:51   #33
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

remember what happened last time a german tried to rally people together for his retarded ideals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 03:25   #34
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

someone being mod here, or at another forum doesnt matter apparantly.

Lokken is also a mod here, and on PD and on GD. I spose mz is also a mod of not only AD but of all of the planetarion forums.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 04:05   #35
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

lokken is a supermod

mz isnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 09:56   #36
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
remember what happened last time a german tried to rally people together for his retarded ideals?
no! what happened?

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 10:35   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having read this post in detail (I only pay attention to AR posts that get reported, as it's not my forum) I find the whole concept laughable.

My advice to you is to actually use the report post function and use the forum properly like I've told people on countless occasions. The 'report post' function actually tells me that a post needs moderating and means I can go out of the way beyond my general reading. If you used the forums properly, you would have none of these problems. Report a post and you usually get a response from a mod within 12 to 24 hours.
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 11:31   #38
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
You mean that M0RPH3US doesn't actually represent the PA master race?
"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_in_Cyberspace

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 12:03   #39
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Having read this post in detail (I only pay attention to AR posts that get reported, as it's not my forum) I find the whole concept laughable.

My advice to you is to actually use the report post function and use the forum properly like I've told people on countless occasions. The 'report post' function actually tells me that a post needs moderating and means I can go out of the way beyond my general reading. If you used the forums properly, you would have none of these problems. Report a post and you usually get a response from a mod within 12 to 24 hours.
but then there'd be no more funnies to read!

Unread 12 Apr 2009, 14:48   #40
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I am going to troll you so much ingame.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 14:35   #41
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
One person with a given set of ideals and morals. Someone who wants others to act the same. He wants them to route out people who think differently and punish them. Started off by gathering a following through politics.

Sound like anyone?
iīd be happy to be outside of this organisation as long someone is doing it
and if there is 4+ ppl to decide if player A deserves a beating with some other 50 behind to agree to their decission majorly i doubt itīd end where your trying to talk it to.

however, good point

Quote:
this is serious shit (should also be moved to AD btw)
I keep telling myself that one post will be the shittiest ever on forums, but I'm proven wrong 2-3 times a week.
This might actually make the shittiest ever though.
bla bla bla
i heard that shittiest post stuff before, actually i hear it very often when i post something
so where is my prize?

Quote:
Whoever appoints himself judge, jury and exocutioner is mentally retarded. And they have seriously failed to see why majority of the world likes the idea of democracy and freedom.
It shows ignorance, lack of tolerance and pure, sheer incompetence.
i never did appoint myself for all 3 positions, i was more thinkin of a consulate to discuss and decide things
i am sorry if i didnt express this good enough in my orginal post, but it was sooo long allready.
And democracy and freedom is exactly what i want to achieve, but to say the Holocaust did never exist, or to name his fleets "to the camps - to the chambers - to the ovens" has nothing to do with freedom or democracy, its simply racist and antisemitic.

According to the Freedom Forum Organization, legal systems, and society at large, recognize limits on the freedom of speech, particularly when freedom of speech conflicts with other values or rights. Exercising freedom of speech always takes place within a context of competing values. Limitations to freedom of speech may follow the "harm principle" or the "offense principle", for example in the case of pornography or "hate speech". Limitations to freedom of speech may occur through legal sanction and/or social disapprobation.

Quote:
If you truly want to make a difference. Set up an alliance, a proper alliance, and fight with the aim to achive what you want. Also to get people in line after you.
erm...what you think i was trying to do here!?

Quote:
But I dubt that is your goal. It is basically useless trolling without any real goal or dedication to see it through.

it is/was an attempt to find some ppl liking the idea, or feeling like me the need to do something about it, and this is my suggestion to do it...
about the dedication we will have to see, but i am not giving up yet, however i wont start a alliance and "use" em to hit those guys who i feel need to be punished, if i do it, i let everyone know from the start what its all about. Not the easiest way, but the most honest one, imo

Quote:
So now robin hood was a communist?
nope, but a socialist
and socialism was misused and communism came out of it

the sheriff of nottigham was more the communist, cause he took from everyone to have a better life for himself, while he told the population, he would do everything to help em

Quote:
Unless somebody is directly racist "i hate whites/blacks" "kill all chinese/pakistanis" i don't see a problem. Planet/Ruler names should be left the the MH team. People shouldn't really take it upon themselves to go beyond what the rules state or it leaves the door open to everyone who disagrees with small areas of the management
iīd agree, but seeing the latest issues with Sun_tzuīs fleetnames and the joke MH team made out of it (yes ok, must be norwegian camping traditions, we dont close you... )
i have the feeling the system is failing here

and yes the ppl acting themselves is the best critic i have read so far, however as stated before iīd want to limitate the negative effects of that, by having a judge to decide things, and not single persons, who may use it for personal revenge or stuff

Quote:

hmm, that probably will exclude me also from takin part (the moron on the forums thing), at least if i listen to the majority of the Asc posters and their neg reps. - i may have to review this part of the joining Agenda

there is approx 1500 people playing PA not in for the win
now are them all useless ? should they be forced to stop playing (and posting)?
would be a pretty boring round, if only the 50 "in for the win"īs would play among emselves, wouldnt it ?
so yes, i wouldnīt expect selfish guys, acc sharing, prod hiding and pnapping everything to be part of this, which summarizes 40 out of 50 "in for the win"īs
however wouldnīt it be fun for the ones not able to win, have some influence ? (not with neg repping ofc) but with flying attacks

i mean elviz won last round, and everyone knows he is acc sharing
there is just no proove for it, and thats why MH will NEVER be able to do something about it

i dunno about you, but is it fun for you to watch someone like this win round after round, while the rest watches, knowing he shouldnt win ???
for me it isnt at all, not cause i expect to win myself, but cause iīd love to see someone win who qualifies for it with a good game and dedication

Quote:
arnīt you moderator ?
why you come up with your personal oppinion then ?
shouldnt it stay out if it ?
or is this your freedom of speech, though your representing a PA "Official"?

Quote:
yes i should use that button more often, but it will only partly help against the problems, i am trying to solve
the cheating remains untouch(able)ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
I am going to troll you so much ingame.
canīt express how scared i am now

Unread 13 Apr 2009, 16:14   #42
Elevator
Crackhead

Quote:
bla bla bla
i heard that shittiest post stuff before, actually i hear it very often when i post something
so where is my prize?
Price for being shit is just being shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevator
If you truly want to make a difference. Set up an alliance, a proper alliance, and fight with the aim to achive what you want. Also to get people in line after you
Quote:
erm...what you think i was trying to do here!?
I almost thought you got the point here. But then;
Quote:
about the dedication we will have to see, but i am not giving up yet, however i wont start a alliance and "use" em to hit those guys who i feel need to be punished, if i do it, i let everyone know from the start what its all about. Not the easiest way, but the most honest one, imo
You made a post in AR. About making a difference. You rant on about making the game better for all, and punish the "bad guys". That is something we've heard too many times, but until present day none has actually done something about it. Many have tried, but none has actually put actions to their words and laid down the dedication and time it will take to do this.

So. If you want to make a difference. Form an alliance and bash the shit out of the evil players in PA. If not; why bother ranting about it?
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 23:23   #43
Sponge_Bob

Sponge_Bob is just really niceSponge_Bob is just really niceSponge_Bob is just really niceSponge_Bob is just really niceSponge_Bob is just really nice

insert "i have a dreamcast image here"
(i tried, but apparently i need to post 15 times before my first epic post. Lame)
Sponge_Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2009, 16:56   #44
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

MORPH3US YOU ARE NOT JUDGE JUDY AND EXECUTIONER!

Also, lol at the WW2 discussion
Unread 5 May 2009, 00:06   #45
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

You think this community is a bad one and racist? Well its easy to explain. They are all frustrated, because they are kinda addicted to pa, most have no real life and they are angry because the community gets smaller each round, as the game isnt improving/evolving enough (though this could change now). So they get bored of each other and start yelling at each other. Simple process really.. Why waste time in an online community, your ideas are good, but not for this place, go out and create a group in real life and fight against racism, then you will actually be able to change something and achieve something worth talking about..
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2009, 11:25   #46
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
You think this community is a bad one and racist? Well its easy to explain. They are all frustrated, because they are kinda addicted to pa, most have no real life and they are angry because the community gets smaller each round, as the game isnt improving/evolving enough (though this could change now). So they get bored of each other and start yelling at each other. Simple process really.. Why waste time in an online community, your ideas are good, but not for this place, go out and create a group in real life and fight against racism, then you will actually be able to change something and achieve something worth talking about..
haha well said
you got a good point there

<3

iīll try to follow your advice

Unread 5 May 2009, 12:13   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
- Ok first of all everyone can join, who prooved in the past, hes no cheater, moron on the forums or racist.
i was really excited and going to apply and then... oh man
Unread 5 May 2009, 13:01   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

I m a well known cheat ( back in the days! ) a moron on the forums, and a racist. can I join?

Quote:
Unread 5 May 2009, 13:16   #49
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Cheat? check
Moron? check
racist? NEVEREVEREVER!
can i join? ^^
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2009, 14:12   #50
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

bored of WAFHH already?