User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 15:16   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
I have a Dream (New Project)

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our game.

Once a note was signed. This note was a promise that all players, yes, black players as well as white players, new players as well as old players, occasional players as well as hardcore players would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of game and forum liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It is obvious today that Planetarion has defaulted on this promissory note. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, Planetarion has given the playerbase a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this game. So we have come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of oppresion to the sunlit path of freedom of speech and expression.

Now is the time to lift our community from the quicksands of cheating injustice to the solid rock of fair gameplay.

Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of Planetarion's children.

I have a dream that one day this community will rise up... live out the true meaning of its creed.

I have a dream that one day even the forums of Alliance Discussion, a place sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom of speech and justice.

I have a dream that those new players will one day play in an atmosphere where they will not be judged by their alliance history and their shown e-hate on the forums but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

This is our hope. This is the faith. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope.

With this faith we will be able to work together, to play together, to struggle together, to face the hate together, to stand up for justice together, knowing that this community will be free one day.

Let freedom ring!

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every galaxy and every planet, from every alliance and every battlegroup, we will be able to speed up that day when all of Planetarion's children, yellow men and red men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old negro spiritual,
"Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last."

Ok, you all probably noticed i quite copied some stuff from Martin Luther King, Martin thx for that its for a good sake

You probably may have some question, and i will make a lil FAQ here to answer some of those allready, everything else you can ask me on irc or ofc ask on these forums.

What is this all about?
- I am planning to group some ppl together who will dedicate their rounds of Planetarion to hunt the injustice, to act when MH and Forums Mods fail.
To punish cheaters, continues Racists and general Idiots on the Forums as ingame (Fleetnames, Hate Mails etc...)

Ok fine, but how you wanna punish those, will they not just laugh about every attempt?
- we got several ways to punish those ppl, for exampel: neg rep em on this forums (one neg rep doesnt hurt, but imagine 100 ppl neg rep someone at the same time), arrange attacks on them, the more ppl and their fleets we have the more damage we can do, and ofc we will use the ongoing alliance wars for our own sake, like if player ABC is in Alliance XY and they are at war with Alliance YZ we get alliance YZ on board to punish player ABC. Also we can try to collect evidences for someone beeing a racists/cheater and maybe get MH to close em in the end, at least we can try.

This sounds very good, but what do i need to join, and where do i go and what do i have to do once i joined.
- Ok first of all everyone can join, who prooved in the past, hes no cheater, moron on the forums or racist. To join you need 2 Things, Forum Account, PA Account (free or payed doesnt matter)
IRC would be helpful, but if your not able to join IRC regular you can make up for this by reading the forums daily.
The most work will be to collect information, by reading the forums, by watching ppl on irc and watching fleetnames/planetnames ingame.

so far so good, here in short some things this will need to work

i need more HH´s (Headhunters, similiar like HC´s, just that we are no alliance) - i am planning to have 4 including me, so 3 more (pm me on irc if your up for it guys )
i need a techie able to code a bot where we can add points and remove points for every player around (-1 for using fleetname: "i hate all japanese", +1 for fair forum discussion) etc...
i need ppl joining the fun, helping with collecting information, deciding on the steps to be taken and ofc organising those

so far i am not planning to have a alliance tag for round31, and allow ppl from every alliance in, if prooven they are good characters, however this may be rejudged by the overal attention i get with it, and we may end with a small tag for 31 + allowing some out of tag players

atm there is no ircchannel, but you can find me on #planetarion to have a chat
my nick is M0|afk (dont wait for me to untag afk, i never do )

i have a dream, that there is more players out there who feel this community has become a very bad and unfriendly place and who are willing to do something about it, with the limited options we have.

i have a dream today

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"

Last edited by M0RPH3US; 10 Apr 2009 at 16:14.
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote