User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:04   #1
Gudgeon

Mad Cows

I think they are really a poor bunch if they can hit the same galaxy of 8 players,over and over again.
There are 4500 planets apparently , are they napped with all the rest, as my galaxy is by no means the best available.
The most annoying thing is that when it lights up red its the same ppl attacking ,not para or cluster even,really really boring , if you want to kill us that much just use a few other ppl to do it please.
Perhaps your just out to stop new ppl playing the game , if thats the case thank god i am not in a top ten gal.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:07   #2
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
stop whinging plzkthx
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:12   #3
Gudgeon

i will whinge as much as i want thanks its a free bloody country.
I see by your crap answer that you think this is a perfectly acceptable way for alliances to behave.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:15   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
PM me on irc and give me proof they are cows, and who they are.

Right now, #madcows on netgamers.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:19   #5
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gudgeon
i will whinge as much as i want thanks its a free bloody country.
I see by your crap answer that you think this is a perfectly acceptable way for alliances to behave.
No I just couldn't care less when people come running shouting "OMG I GOT TEH ATTACKED BY SHIPSS IT MUST BE MADCOWS THEY ARE EVUL!!11"
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:26   #6
Gudgeon

i would love to carry on with this but i have to go to earn a crust.
I do know its a mc gal , i was told in no uncertain terms.
Anyway i have got it off my chest now, i dont think all your members are like that though, sorry if thats how it appeared.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:28   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I still want to know who it was, so I can smack the **** out of them for wasting attack fleets.

Either use the PM function on these boards, or send me an email at [email protected]

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 11:18   #8
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
When the omission of proff is braught forth, sometimes accusations dissolve Funny aint it.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 11:24   #9
Kael
The Evil Hamster

Kael will become famous soon enoughKael will become famous soon enough
chrchr

Im sure it was MC..

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - It's time to toss the dice.

#Spacehamsters
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:14   #10
Cochese
Retired

I'm still waiting to be contacted.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:20   #11
Gudgeon

You will have to wait till the endof round , i will not be letting you know who is leaking info about your alliance or its allies.
After all taking my roids and trashing my ships will have to do till then, you cant really expect me to let on who /how i got the info.
Played this game for so long now that i know you are going to be more worried about the leaks than who is moonlighting on the side.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:22   #12
Cochese
Retired

I don't give a toss about the leaks, those come a dime a dozen.

I want to know what galaxy or group of people is wasting their resources bashing your galaxy.

Give me coords, nothing else, that's all I want.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:28   #13
[7]Gunn3r

Cochese, it's quite obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about and just want attention cuse some evil guys is trashing him, leave him alone.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:39   #14
Gudgeon

Yeah right actually i prefer to play the game without alliance crap.
All i was doing was letting off steam this morning. I do know what i am talking about thank you ( cheeky git ).
I dont give a toss about being attacked either , after all it happens twice a f*cking day.
And you can forget about who is doing it too.I dont care that they are wasting alliance resources or ships , my source stays with me .
Do you think i have played every pa since rnd 3 including speeds games and most betas without actually knowing what i am on about.Just cos i dont belong to the elite corps or post on here every day doesnt mean jack.
now i am going b4 i get really mad and say things i shouldnt.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:44   #15
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
bla bla bla, my sources, bla bla

Stop being a complete git and reply the simple question Cochese made. I'll make it easy for you, you just have to fill in the gaps:
"Cochese, the VOM gal that is hitting us is XX:XX:XX"

Easy, ain't it?

Ps: Forgot to say that you have to do this in private. Not that you post coords in here.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:46   #16
Gudgeon

YEAH f u 2

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:58   #17
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
its a fu*cking war game. - and u really think madcows are that concerned with your 8 planet gal, unless ofc it is narweet-nbumchums, i think we have more priorities.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:10   #18
Gudgeon

:-) omg thats what the mil page is for, silly me, how did i miss it so many times.
I know its a war game , i have no probs with being attacked , just thought that persisentant attacks on the same small gal was a bit of a pointless exercise when this game needs new ppl to join in.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:17   #19
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
if u have roids, and they are there 4 the taking, people will take them, my advice is you build up some fleet before getting to many roids.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:21   #20
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
its meh gal! we ate small gals and we are gonna do it much more!!!!!!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:38   #21
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Fuel + Fire.

Jester
Closed Thread