User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:00   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
outside the box

when ever I tell people about stuff on these forums and they usually ask, whats planetarion

Till i told some guy I know soemthing about them who used to play PA, his only comment was that MrL_JaKiri guys a twat

I laughed.
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:16   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's good to be loved.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:19   #3
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's good to be loved.

Long Live the Jigglypuff!
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:29   #4
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
musta worked with him "in-game" :P I don't think I got along with him in-game either....but then again, I played far more seriously than he did. (;

ps. I agree!!
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:46   #5
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
been in the same alliance as him was enough for me.

and sandsnake u always played toooooo serious
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:48   #6
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
and sandsnake u always played toooooo serious
Yes, I was absolutely miserable to work with if you weren't on my side... :P
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:57   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I suck at this game

(move PA discussions!)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote