User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:33   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Some sick little fks...

...set two lurchers on one of my cats earlier this morning - a lady over the road saw them do it, and when she yelled at them they ran away. My cat didnt stand a chance, and is now dead, hopefully it was quick. In the local newspaper last week, i read the same thing had happened to someone elses cat not far from where i live, so it's likely it was the same people who did it.

What, if anything, can be done to these people when they are caught? Would they get their dogs taken from them? Or would they just get a "don''t do this again!"?

I really hate people.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:35   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Some sick little fks...

probably could be prosecuted for it.
not sure if they`d get their dogs taken from them though. im no lawyer or expert on such matters.
perhaps yahwe can help
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:36   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I know it micht seem insensitive but wtf is a lurcher?
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:36   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

im guessing a breed of dog
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:37   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

A hunting dog, for rabbits i think.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:39   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Like a smaller greyhound.

I'm fairly sure that they can be prosecuted if caught and will lose their animals upon conviction.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:39   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

the dogs could be put down possibly if its determined they`re dangerous i suppose
not sure what you'd need to have that done
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:43   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's sick man
Can't we have the wanekrs put down, instead of the dogs?

(Where do you live btw?)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:43   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Behaviour analysis, and if the dog is a danger they put it down (which clearly is the case).

The owners will probably get some mild form of punishment, but as they will come around to your house and threaten you with weaponry they´ll be in prison in no-time.

But seriously, sorry for your cat. I´d report it and see where it goes.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:43   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

I don't want the dogs put down, i just whant them away from the culprits. I have other cats, and i don't want the same thing happening to them.

edit: we had the poilce round, but none of us saw anything, so they interveiwed the woman who saw them. :/
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:49   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why not just chase rabbits
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:53   #12
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
why not just chase rabbits
Because a Lurcher is typically a pikey's (gypsy) best friend and they're all so inbred that they think it's highly amusing to set them on other people's domestic animals.

The best thing to do would be chase the ****ers down with a pack of hunting dogs until their hearts explode... would keep two areas of society happy at least.

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:13   #13
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Nothing can happen to the people, but they could have their dogs confiscated, and put to death because they are a danger to society.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:17   #14
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Nothing can happen to the people, but they could have their dogs confiscated, and put to death because they are a danger to society.
Not true.

If the witness saw them set the dogs on Apothos' cat then they can and hopefully will be prosecuted.

The dog's may well be put down as well, as you say.

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:18   #15
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

find the pikey caravan site and burn down all the caravans in the dead of night with the pikeys still inside. fking pikey scum.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:35   #16
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Some sick little fks...

Fck this really is SO shit.
I felt quite bad while reading this.

Can't you hurt or kill the fckers somehow (and I don't mean the dogs)? No, you can't, and you wouldn't, I know.
:-/
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 14:40   #17
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I know it micht seem insensitive but wtf is a lurcher?
It's a cross between a greyhound and anything else.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:06   #18
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Smear them in tuna and trap them in a cage full of ferocious hungry cats (tigers?).

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:15   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

report them to the police, ask the police to report them to the rspca as well, as they are really good at taking people to court if they are caught
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:28   #20
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
find the pikey caravan site and burn down all the caravans in the dead of night with the pikeys still inside. fking pikey scum.
best reply yet.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:02   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
report them to the police, ask the police to report them to the rspca as well, as they are really good at taking people to court if they are caught
I never thought about the RSPCA, thanks, i'll do that.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:08   #22
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
best reply yet.
Amen, i propose a mass cull of every gypsy in the UK.
________
JamieXO cam

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:54.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:38   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
Amen, i propose a mass cull of every gypsy in the UK.
I'd vote for this, maybe let the fox hunters hunt the gypos instead.

Labour party think tank ITT.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 18:27   #24
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I'd vote for this, maybe let the fox hunters hunt the gypos instead.

Labour party think tank ITT.
Two birds, one stone, love it!
________
Avandia pregnancy

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:54.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 18:51   #25
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

The type of people who do this rarely get prosecuted and if they do its with measely community service or some other pathetic charge. Animal abuse is just as bad as any other especially seeing as most of the animals can't defend themselves. Such as the abuse suffered by Bears in russian circus's and the Canadian Seal clubbing. The picture's ive seen of the seal clubbing make me so mad.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 21:33   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I assume this deepset, burning hatred of gypsies is ironic?

Sorry about your cat, Apothos. I'd be a tad annoyed too, to say the least.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 21:45   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, i think we all hate gyppos for the simply fact that i have yet to find one that brings anything to society

also: next time one of th little ****ers is riding a ****ing horse along the road and holding my journey up at rush hour, i'm going to drag the little ****er off his horse and kick him to death, there has been loads of near accidnets in my area recently because of this

[/rant]
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 22:20   #28
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

In the unlikely event that they are caught, you should be down there when it gos to court, with a brick. If anybody tried anything like that with my cats, I'd do as much damage to them as I thought I could get away with.

Those people are scum.