User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 6 Nov 2006, 12:02   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Angry Suggestion: 3D ship renders competition

Here is a suggestion. When you run a competition with a cut off date of the 11th November, DONT announce 7 days beforehand that it has been abandoned due to lack of response!! Have the bl00dy decency to see the thing through to the end.

You may think that people have all day to sit around designing ships for you for FREE but some of us don't, therefore they will make use of the full amount of time given.

I have some ship designs I was going to send and was hoping to do one or two more before the cut off time but this all has to be done around my full time PAID job and home life, etc. There simply is no point getting involved with your game because of your messing around.

Honestly, sometimes the way you people operate is so ameaturish!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 12:14   #2
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
Re: Suggestion: 3D ship renders competition

stop crying.
________
Marijuana seeds

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:05.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 12:15   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
stop crying.
Not exactly. CrashTester put in some effort it seems and now it's gone to waste.
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 13:04   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
stop crying.
Pardon me for calling you a fukwit.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 13:56   #5
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Pardon me for calling you a fukwit.
No need for pardoning, we all call him that way

On topic: I totally agree with you that this is about the next ****-up on pa team's steadily growing list.
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 14:12   #6
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Heartless for president ! (He knows PHP and Perl too !)
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 16:03   #7
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Ok guys, i will be perfectly honest here. This was a mistake on my part for not checking the date i had set for the end of the competition, im not going to deny that and i apologise to anyone who has put the time and effort into making entries for this competition.

On the other hand, as i stated in the announcement if anyone would still like to submit any further 3D renders for possible use in future rounds then they are more than welcome to. Additional to that if it was decided that someones renders would be used in a future round then they would more than likely recieve a free credit for their work.

Once again my apologies and if anyone would like to come and discuss with with me in person i can be found in #portal.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote