User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Sep 2005, 10:00   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
It is Official

I am going mental.

Trying to put my debit card into the railway turnstiles and buy groceries with my travel card.

Man, being mental sucks!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 10:21   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: It is Official

I lost my wallet the other day.

Walked out into the hall.

Picket up the phone.

Its a shame I couldn't remember the wallet's phone number to call it .

Are you exceptionally tired at the moment CT? Thats my excuse.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 10:49   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I once tried to get money out of a cash machine with my Trinity buttery card (effectively a College membership card).

At least I have the excuse of extreme drunkenness, though.

And no one was looking at the time.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 11:50   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Are you exceptionally tired at the moment CT? Thats my excuse.
Seeing as you mention it, yes I suppose I am. Been doing a lot of manual labour recently and I am tired to the bone. Literally.

Do you think that is the cause of my failing mind?
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 12:05   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I put a full cup of coffee in the bin a few nights ago (~4am) instead of the empty coffee jar. :/
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 12:59   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

CT:

So?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 13:59   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Blasto:

Wasup?
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 20:04   #8
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Once, when cooking something in a saucepan and simultaneously boiling water in a kettle, I picked both up and left the saucepan where the kettle should be and the kettle on the hob.

After a couple of seconds I realised my mistake, which was pointed out most poignantly as the base of the kettle burst into flames.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 20:08   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
Once, when cooking something in a saucepan and simultaneously boiling water in a kettle, I picked both up and left the saucepan where the kettle should be and the kettle on the hob.

After a couple of seconds I realised my mistake, which was pointed out most poignantly as the base of the kettle burst into flames.
First post in this thread thats actually made me laugh.

Things which explode/go on fire by accident are usually very amusing.

The Twin Towers for example. Or a London Tube Train. Maybe even a good old red London bus.

Top Bombing!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 20:12   #10
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I once put my uni-card in a cash machine, and only noticed when it told me it was going to charge me to make a withdrawal...it let me enter my PIN, then choose to get cash without even querying anything :|
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 21:07   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once put my penis into another man's bottom by accident instead of my girlfriend's vagina!

Oh how we did laugh!
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 21:10   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I once put my penis into another man's bottom by accident instead of my girlfriend's vagina!

Oh how we did laugh!
stop pretending you had a girlfriend.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 21:12   #13
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

I once slid down a mountain on a bin liner and run over a shard of glass.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 23:46   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Oh how we did laugh!
O-k.

I thought it was your gf's anus?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:54   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I watched my cousin light a cigarette today with a match while talking on the phone, wave out the flame then throw away his phone.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 01:58   #16
cubass2
Still ace

cubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to behold

I once pissed all over my sleeping wife
cubass2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 02:06   #17
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about

I put water in a glass of milk the other day (thinking it was squash, I reckon). Tasted pretty shit.

(sup guys, anyone remember me?)
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 02:44   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A couple of months ago i forgot you needed to put your travel card through the barriers at the Underground.

I was stopped rather abruptly at groin/waist height.

DAMN CAPITALISTS!
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 05:33   #19
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

As a couple of recent examples, I've attempted to extract money from the cash machine using my house keys, only realising when they wouldn't fit in the slot.. sadley I've actually done this twice.

Also at work the phone was ringing, but instead I attempted to pickup the tape dispenser and answer it.

you wonder why you do these stupud things sometimes.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 05:48   #20
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I am going mental.

Trying to put my debit card into the railway turnstiles and buy groceries with my travel card.

Man, being mental sucks!
I just stormed through the house looking for my garage key. Cursed my roommates for possibly having lost it...ripped through my drawers, pack, and furniture...

...in defeat, I reached into my pajama pockets to grab a smoke and think about where it might be...

Bloody hell, right in my pocket...folded up in my pouch of tobacco.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 06:02   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At my age, the really unusual thing is when I go through an entire day without doing something indicating I am losing my mind.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 10:06   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Oh yeah, the other day I was over talking to a guy at work and as I leant on his desk to look at something on his screen he flapped about a bit and told me to mind his glasses and not lean on them. We both looked at where I was leaning and there were no glasses!

He had them on
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 10:08   #23
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I watched my cousin light a cigarette today with a match while talking on the phone, wave out the flame then throw away his phone.

That is quite funny
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 10:14   #24
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yeah, the other day I was over talking to a guy at work and as I leant on his desk to look at something on his screen he flapped about a bit and told me to mind his glasses and not lean on them. We both looked at where I was leaning and there were no glasses!

He had them on
Try looking for your glasses whilst wearing them. I`ve done that before. It takes ages trying to find them.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 10:33   #25
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I put 20 pence in the coke machine yesterday then complained to the internal tech guy's that the coffee machine wasn't giving me my coffee and had taken my money.

Thank god I'm moving away.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 10:52   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by laney
I put water in a glass of milk the other day (thinking it was squash, I reckon). Tasted pretty shit.

(sup guys, anyone remember me?)
no
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 11:01   #27
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
That is quite funny
Agreed.

In fact, the whole thread has turned into a right hoot
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 11:09   #28
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I put 20 pence in the coke machine yesterday then complained to the internal tech guy's that the coffee machine wasn't giving me my coffee and had taken my money.

Thank god I'm moving away.
20 pence for a coffee - wow cheap - 1 step closer to paradise

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 11:43   #29
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword
Agreed.

In fact, the whole thread has turned into a right hoot
DYB does it again!
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 12:31   #30
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

A few years ago, one of my then lecturers (we used to call him "Grand dad" because of his age, maner, forgetfullness and generally likeable "fuddy duddiness", the girls loved him) took his two grandsons out shopping in the car one day; to some large out of town complex whos name I now forget. He leaves the kids in the car, and goes and does the shopping. After shopping he leaves the building and takes the train home. It`s only when he gets home, everyone asks "Where are the kids?"

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote