User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:07   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fear

Basically after my parents divorced, my dad kept the house in birmingham and my mum kept the house in the south of france. Now my mum lives in birmingham in her own house and my dad lives with his wife in another house in birmingham. So I live on my own in my dads house. When I say live I really only use it as a base to clean clothes, wash and get some kip, also wednesday nights hold a poker game. Other than that I dont use it, but the house hasnt really changed much, its clean still has tvs, stereo, computer etc etc, the usual you would find in a normal family home. Anyway as usual I came home from work at 8pm, showered and got changed, then went to meet my mates at the pub. 11:30pm I came back home, watched some tv and then went to bed.

4am I woke up.

I broke into a cold sweat, because I felt there was someone in the house.

Then there was a cough

Now at this point I was like "who the **** is it" it could of been my dad, or my brother but thats it.

I then heard footsteps around the bottom of the house.

I wanted to scream hello, but for some reason my voice wouldnt let me, I dont know why, well I do I was scared. Running through my head was the thoughts of being killed, or my stuff being robbed etc.

So I got up slowly and reached for my cricket bat, I peered out of my window and there was a white van there.

I was naked, quite cold and rather scared. My throat had gone, I couldnt speak, I found it hard to concentrate. So I tiptoed down the stairs, and I saw a black figure standing there. So I switched on the light, held my bat in front of me and shouted

"COME ON THEN"

And then made some loud noise. The bloke looked at me and goes

"Simon?"

To which point I realised he knew me, it was infact the builder, who was starting early to build an extension. Now he doesnt normally start until 8/9am by which time im in work, so he and I were quite shocked when we saw each other.

I then realised I was naked and covered myself with the cricket bat, apologised, made him a cuppa and went back to bed.

But going back to start, I was genuinelly scared, couldnt speak, felt funny, I was wondering has anyone else been through the same "factor of fear"
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:11   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Fear

a builder starting work at 4am? That must be a first in the history of the Universe.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:16   #3
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fear

Maybe the builder would have stolen stuff had you not come downstairs? and returned at 9am to start an innocent days work...
________
Honda NT700V

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:47.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:21   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I then realised I was naked and covered myself with the cricket bat, apologised, made him a cuppa and went back to bed.
You made him a cuppa while naked? That's very hospitable of you.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:30   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Why do you sleep naked?
Its more comfortable I dont like feeling restricted while sleeping nor hot, I prefer to let it hang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
You made him a cuppa while naked? That's very hospitable of you.
It had to be done
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:35   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Fear

Mabye this was all just an elabourate way for pig to to get the builder into bed which failed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 14:15   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Mabye this was all just an elabourate way for pig to to get the builder into bed which failed.
damn cheap bedroom furniture.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 14:35   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
But going back to start, I was genuinelly scared, couldnt speak, felt funny, I was wondering has anyone else been through the same "factor of fear"

The builder is just showing you what your dad will feel like when he hands over the final bill.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 14:41   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where was the builder when you were making the tea, naked?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:38   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Where was the builder when you were making the tea, naked?
in the garage
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:38   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I had a similar sort of thing happen the other week.

I was fast asleep when some noise outside woke me up - I sleep with the window open as it is generally quite quiet. When I checked my watch it was about 4am. I wasn't sure what it was at first but then I heard what sounded like someone fiddling with our shed door so I jumped to the window and opened my curtains to try and see them but they had just gone.

I then heard a car engine starting so run downstairs to the dining room so I could see the drive and stupidly I turned on the light in order to see the car and note down its license plate. As I did that I noticed them reversing back towards their house so at this point I thought, **** what the hell did I just do they will be back now. I run back upstairs to get a bat of some sort, either my cricket or my brothers baseball and just as I was about to phone the police (or shout for my parents ) I heard my brother on the stairs telling me not to worry it was only him, he had run out of petrol and next door and gone and picked him up and then they were nicking the petrol from my fathers lawnmower in the shed.

There have been one of two other incidents as well that made me panick a bit at first. In my uni accomodation I knew I was on my own, I knew there was no chance of someone else getting into my flat but I could hear some woman walking around with high heels on. I saw there listening to them for 5 minutes and then went back to bed heh.

Final one was in my parents house again but I was on my own. Was in my room and as it faces the back of the house no one would have been able to see there was anyone in/awake. There was loads of creaking floorboards and it really sounded like there was someone walking about downstairs but when I went down there was no one there.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:50   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Why do you sleep naked?

I find it strangely uncomfortable to sleep naked alone, although I appreciate it if I'm sharing my bed with some pretty girl.
Nothing wrong with that. I sleep naked most nights. Much more comfortable.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 16:44   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Its more comfortable I dont like feeling restricted while sleeping nor hot, I prefer to let it hang.
I'm so glad you didn't do this at the last GD meet.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 16:54   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'm so glad you didn't do this at the last GD meet.
That would be when you and Pig slept in the same bed, just the two of you in that basement room...

How's that working out for you?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 16:56   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dreamt of you all night

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 16:58   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I get a 'jolt' of sorts when something like that happens to me, but the fear quickly turns into anger. I'll jump out of bed and rush at the noise. Which is probably stupid, but I'm usually only half awake though. One time it was some hispanic guy going around knocking on apartment doors at 2 am in the morning asking for money. Poor kid, I felt sorry for him, but I didn't give him any money.