User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 May 2006, 21:40   #1
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all
the BBC

Could anybody help clear up for me how the bbc works oversea's. Is the bbc available through satellite? Can you still watch all the bbc online content (probably a stupid question)?

seems like them foreigners are screwing me over my tv licence now is all!
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 21:44   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the BBC

BBC World Service. You can't get stuff like streamed radio from a non-UK IP, however.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 21:45   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bbc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
BBC World Service. You can't get stuff like streamed radio from a non-UK IP, however.
it must suck to be an aol user then, since all their ips resolve to america...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 May 2006, 21:46   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Tyrant
Could anybody help clear up for me how the bbc works oversea's. Is the bbc available through satellite?
Certain BBC channels. Although don't Ireland & Holland both pickup the BBC signal?
Quote:
Can you still watch all the bbc online content (probably a stupid question)?
Yes on the whole (not some stuff as MrL says) although as I understand they are currently trialling a system where overseas visitors to the BBC site would be shown advertisements to help pay for the cost.
Quote:
Well, with the online service there is a real issue concerning bandwidth. With a signal issue, who cares whose watching it? It's not like if other people were watching BBC1 it somehow degrades the quality of the programming does it?

edit : You could probably make an argument that people overseas seeing British programming (for free or otherwise) acts as a good advertisement for the country in terms of exports, tourism and general attitude towards us.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 21:55   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Certain BBC channels. Although don't Ireland & Holland both pickup the BBC signal?
Yes for Ireland. You get bbc 1/2 with terrestial tv and the rest with satellite.
Unread 27 May 2006, 21:56   #6
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

Its the online stuff I was thinking of, couldn't see them limiting it. I guess your right about it advertising the contry though, and BBC dvd's too.

Just about to tune in to This Week online and wanted to be in a nice right wing frame of mind
Unread 27 May 2006, 21:58   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yes for Ireland. You get bbc 1/2 with terrestial tv and the rest with satellite.
****ing mooches.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 21:58   #8
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I can watch BBC World Service on the general digital TV network. I imagine they pay for the feed, which is in turn paid for by subscription - we certainly don't get it 'for nothing'.

I can also watch most of the local BBC channels off a satellite feed at university, but most people do not have access to this service (via my universities 'lets run a TV station' nonsense).

Last edited by Cooling; 28 May 2006 at 00:10.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 22:28   #9
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

...you can, afaik if theres content that they don't want out because of commerical rights, like football commentry on radio, they just don't play it over the net.
Unread 27 May 2006, 22:30   #10
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

don't you also get channel4/e4?
Unread 27 May 2006, 22:32   #11
milo

Quote:
so you've never used p2p networks?
Unread 27 May 2006, 22:36   #12
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

yes but in that case the people losing out are American and by definition not me.
Unread 27 May 2006, 22:41   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
don't you also get channel4/e4?
And utv and mtv and sky news and sky one! This is with NTL mind. I don't think you get them with just an aerial or whatever.
Unread 27 May 2006, 23:53   #14
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: the BBC

We have BBC America in the US as a subscription channel on most cable systems (I don't have cable so I don't get it) so people basically have to pay for it.

The PBS network (our BBC Lite) broadcasts some BBC programming for free (Eastenders, Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances, BBC World News, and the odd Monty Python show). I assume PBS pays for this.

I don't know much about satellite, but most satellite transmissions over North America are encrypted so you need a subscription to receive stations (or a secret decoder ring).
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 00:09   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

we get YorkTV here.

its terrible.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 May 2006, 00:13   #16
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
The PBS network (our BBC Lite) broadcasts some BBC programming for free (Eastenders, Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances...

jesus fcking christ, i assume the pbs budget is only enough to buy shit.
Unread 28 May 2006, 05:29   #17
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: the BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
jesus fcking christ, i assume the pbs budget is only enough to buy shit.
Well they make some of their own too.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 12:35   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I watched Wales win the grandslam in Rugby a few years ago in florida. The BBC did its first ever live sports stream...

to the uk...

SOOOOO i spent about 30minutes trawling proxies for a uk one whicih i routed the connection through and connected to the bbc and it worked.
I had a laptop outside piggybacking on a neighbours wireless connection with two speakers dragged inside and an extremely long svideo lead from the back of the laptop into the tv.

We watched it like we would at home and surprisingly it all worked and it didnt skip or 'rebuffer' once.

apart from that you get World Service in the states and usually public service tv switches to bbc world news at times. IF you have digital cable you get BBC america i believe...which is a bit crap tbh.

Radio is still all online tho.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 12:56   #19
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Yes & No.

We get the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) which would be our equivelent.

Since all TV over here is free without license the short answer is yes.

However it probably effects programming available. ABC seems to host about 70% locally produced content, and the remaining 40% are shows (yes prime minister, coupling, the bill etc) stolen from the BBC, and occasional documentaries from them also.

The ABC in general though is just the freebie goverment run community network so most of it are low-budget and childrens orientated programming. As I understand it your local BBC includes content such as latest shows & movies, which are left up to the commercial (though still free-to-air) networks, or cable tv (austar/foxtel).

Last edited by djbass; 28 May 2006 at 14:57.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:50   #20
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

Dj Bass, is there adverts on ABC? Do they also buy programming from Fox, NBC or would that be left to your commercial networks?

The BBC buys some TV shows from other networks(family guy) but I think mainly public opinion goes against it buying the big shows like lost as they are effectively spending our money. Does the Charter state how much on the BBC must be local content?

I'm not sure I dislike the way our TV is set up over here. I just wanted to understand how it worked elsewhere.
Unread 28 May 2006, 15:19   #21
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dj Bass, is there adverts on ABC? Do they also buy programming from Fox, NBC or would that be left to your commercial networks?

The BBC buys some TV shows from other networks(family guy) but I think mainly public opinion goes against it buying the big shows like lost as they are effectively spending our money. Does the Charter state how much on the BBC must be local content?

I'm not sure I dislike the way our TV is set up over here. I just wanted to understand how it worked elsewhere.
There is no advertising no (other than for upcoming content, but even that is sparse). All revenue comes almost entirely from government. They do generate a small amount from outside sales of content in shops (DVD's, CD's etc), but its negligable.

They do not usually purhase programming from commercial networks such as Fox, NBC, I would imagine this to be partly due to funding, and because it would be hugely unpopular with the nation who are already exposed to enough of it on the commercial networks.

I could not find the charter to check (www.abc.net.au is offline). I do however believe it is mandated in some way, shape or form that the majority must be local content. More importantly it does specify that they are to contain no commercial advertising.

It was actually originally modelled on the BBC network, and we did at a time (before I was born) have TV licenses, but they were incredibly unpopular and quickly dispatched with.

This model has continued across to other networks, I guess we got used to free TV with ABC that it was not feasable to change the model. So the commercial free-to-air networks simply generate revenue in advertising, which once again the Australian public are used to seeing so it does not bother us. Frequency is probably 5 minutes of advertising every 15 minutes approximately.

Then we have the pay to view cable services (once again Austar/Foxtel), which cover a mix of content from NBC, Fox, Sky, BBC, and other select networks from around the globe. These services are relatively young as they have not been operating in Australia anywhere near as long as overseas.
Unread 28 May 2006, 15:46   #22
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'm signed up to a live tv stream site - £2 a month gets me my subscription to all the channels I could want. It's all legal of course.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 17:17   #23
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
once again the Australian public are used to seeing so it does not bother us. Frequency is probably 5 minutes of advertising every 15 minutes approximately.
Well, the amount of advertising on free-to-air TV is horrendous, so i wouldnt say that the majority doesnt bother us. I would say, though, that Australians find television that they *must* pay for as an atrocity, and simply wouldnt stand for it.

The result; we put up with amounts of TV advertising that wouldnt even come close to being tolerated in the rest of the world. Then we go out and buy VCR and DVD recorders so we can skip through the ads \o/.

Yes, we can be a little strange sometimes...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 17:25   #24
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

The bill is from ITV not the bbc and it was wired watching here in OZ and it still having the ITV colours at the bottom of the screen

all in all i was suprised at the amount of british stuff on aussie TV, esp Parkinson.

Also was nice to see Faulty towers on the other night

and Ultimate Newbie im with you on the skipping adverts, windows media centre ftw

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:17   #25
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
The bill is from ITV not the bbc and it was wired watching here in OZ and it still having the ITV colours at the bottom of the screen

all in all i was suprised at the amount of british stuff on aussie TV, esp Parkinson.

Also was nice to see Faulty towers on the other night

and Ultimate Newbie im with you on the skipping adverts, windows media centre ftw
NFI, I just assumed 90% of British content comes from the BBC, I usually see their logo plastered all over the credits etc.

As for newbie's comment, I'd agree it's tolerated, but partly that comes from the fact we are used to seeing it, I mean I mentally block out all the adds myself, 90% of the time I'm not even aware the adds are showing.

Besides it's always been a good excuse to quickly grab a drink, heat up a microwave dinner or go out for a smoke etc before watching the rest of the show.
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:36   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Watching 24 on the BBC with no advert breaks was heaven. The ads on Sky One make me sad

(Of course, I don't use TV much anymore....those were the days )
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:50   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I heard somewhere that the Foreign Office pays for the world service. But I may be wrong.
You're a credit to your profession.
Unread 29 May 2006, 10:09   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Admin Officer?
I thought you worked in a brothel?
Unread 29 May 2006, 10:29   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i believe i can receive BBC1/2/world, via cable.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote