User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:25   #1
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
"nubs"

What does this word mean, to you gamer-types? It means something to me, but I just want to see if we're all on the same page here, and also find out when it became a popular word in the online realm.

Edit: I posted this here because this is the first place I saw it used (in the sticky). Yes, I know it doesnt have much relevance on AD, but when I saw it... it made me very curious

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:31   #2
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: "nubs"

Nub is a nerd term used to say that someone is a noob, newbie, n00b etc. (Beginner)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:31   #3
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: "NUBS"

I believe it is a variant of "n00bs" (aka noobs, newbs, newbies). Not nearly as 37337 as "nübs" though. It became popular long after PA's heyday; I first recall seeing it in widespread use in r11.

My own pet theory is that it arose as a result of it being easier to type than "n00bs", thus easier to type one-handed, doubtless an advantage amongst the kind of people who follow such trends.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:38   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

My experience with it began in that-other-clone-game, and those people 'spread it around' here.

Go figure.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:45   #5
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Complete hearsay, but someone thought it came from eve.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:47   #6
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

I will tell you what it means to me in a few hours, once I get back to work. Thanks for the replies so far though. Interesting.

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:52   #7
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

It means little boobies
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:14   #8
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

little boobies?
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:18   #9
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

nubs means sexy people..

at least I hope it does....
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:18   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

"Nub" is not a substitute for noob. Its the 2005 "twat". Generally, uninformed people associate it with "noob". But if you have been called a "nub", you have been called a "twat" means your worthless.
It also means that it stuck if you argued that you weren't a "noob", because the person never called you a "noob" they called you a "twat".
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:29   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I usualy call people that are shit and aint getting better n00bs, and i call new players newbies.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:35   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'nub' is a term of affection between members of 1up

true story
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 03:32   #13
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I`ve never used the word nubs before. When I use noobs its usually to insult ppl. Its a term to describe long time gamers who still act like they are new to the game. They still make the same mistakes as we did 3 years ago.

Newbie on the other hand has a positive aura around it imo. Its new ppl who enter this game who ask questins like: what the **** does "wtF mean and tell ppl to shut the **** up n00b (stfu) who really like to understand the game play and see what pa is all about.

This game needs newbies. N00bs, nubs, nuubs whatever can find themselves another game!
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 03:38   #14
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
It means little boobies
Also little ass cheeks.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 04:23   #15
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

Where I work, "nub" is a deragotory term meaning "non-useful body". Typically it is refering to people who have not qualified anything worthwhile on board a submarine, and maybe surface ships (demi?). But the term has been used for as long as I've known about subs.

I guess its similiar to a "newbie" but its not really the same. It was just strange to see it used here.

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 04:37   #16
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
Where I work, "nub" is a deragotory term meaning "non-useful body". Typically it is refering to people who have not qualified anything worthwhile on board a submarine, and maybe surface ships (demi?). But the term has been used for as long as I've known about subs.

I guess its similiar to a "newbie" but its not really the same. It was just strange to see it used here.
It would appear you are not alone in using this term.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 04:40   #17
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

If you check the dictionary, you will find a picture of Jerome under it.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 04:53   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe

We rarely call non-essential personnel as "nubs" as with the full awareness that it's a bubblehead term - Stupid DINK Shitbags or DECK-APES are the preferred terms to call them in the surface world.

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 05:37   #19
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
If you check the dictionary, you will find a picture of Jerome under it.
lol this was funny. Jerome can you confirmthis?
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 05:53   #20
TheRat
Retired

To be perfectly honest, "nub" is quite an affectionat term as lokken states. If I dont like you, theres little chance you will catch me calling you a "nub".

[Edit: Disclaimer, Every rule has its exception, so I might not like YOU even tho I did call you a nub]

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 14:35   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

No need to confirm that jermoe is a nub, it lays in the name

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 16:55   #22
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

just so everyone is clear on another matter, what is everones understanding of the word cameltoe?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 18:01   #23
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

the new word is *****, from now all must use the word *****, not noob, nub etc.
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 19:24   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
aye aye :/
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 19:47   #25
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am sure thats a character in a game i have played.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 20:18   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just mock people with my wit, charm and a swift knife to the face.
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 20:37   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
just so everyone is clear on another matter, what is everones understanding of the word cameltoe?
What you get too little of :eek:
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 23:35   #28
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

the duch people started first with it, then it developed into nub and n00b... thats my experience atleast.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 02:47   #29
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

according to the "dictionary" it is this
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 03:57   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Cameltoe is a funny term that implies the general crotch and pubic area of a female, specially when shaved, the top view of this general area kinda looks like a toe of a camel.

On some cases, the bigger ones are called MooseKnuckles.

Unread 18 Mar 2005, 13:21   #31
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
On some cases, the bigger ones are called MooseKnuckles.
rofl :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:29   #32
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
I thought the new word was "nubin"

Im pretty sure that this all started on CS though, where it is faily common to insult anyone who is blatantly shit or miles better than you. So really anyone i suppose.

Thats where i heard all the new ones first anyway.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 18:21   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

New Player -> Newbie -> Newb -> Noob/nub -> n00b/nublet -> nubin/*****
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 18:30   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
New Player -> Newbie -> Newb -> Noob/nub -> n00b/nublet -> nubin/*****
New Player -> Newbie -> Newb -> Noob/nub -> n00b/nublet -> nubin/***** > Jerome`

Unread 18 Mar 2005, 18:43   #35
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

comedy isn't 1up's strong point
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 19:05   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
New Player -> Newbie -> Newb -> Noob/nub -> n00b/nublet -> nubin/***** > Jerome`
Circumvention of rule 9 will not be permitted in this house.
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 20:21   #37
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

i always thought ***** was dutch for newbie
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 21:06   #38
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah ***** sounds very dutch idd.. I cant think of any other language where they add -je behind such words
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 06:35   #39
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

New person --> newbie >> newb >> noob >> n00b >> nub

Its is just an example of online vocabularly going to the shitter.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 11:06   #40
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Also little ass cheeks.
Aren't those called "buns" ... you know... bun... nub...
whatever.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 06:28   #41
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
I usualy call people that are shit and aint getting better n00bs, and i call new players newbies.

Noobie/n00b/newbie etc is a person who is new to the game...

nub is someone who has a reasonable level of experience but is so god damn incompetent you really wouldn't know it - basically what BloodyButcher said.

I only posted on this thread cos I really really wanted to post somewhere and feel relevant after diging up the url Love you all.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 06:50   #42
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
I only posted on this thread cos I really really wanted to post somewhere and feel relevant after diging up the url Love you all.
You have my love Mangor.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 12:52   #43
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG (oh my god?) you guys have problems with your spare time.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 13:57   #44
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
OMG (oh my god?) you guys have problems with your spare time.
I quit PA - I HAVE spare time now.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 16:55   #45
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

lo mangor
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 18:08   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

This is how Ive always interpreted n00b
n00b =/= Newbie...
Newbie = somebody new
n00b = somebody who is really crap and dumb, they dont have to be new.
n then a looooooong time after I heard "n00b" being used I started hearing: "nub" and "*****" so I always thought that these were variations of "n00b"

First place I heard n00b was on Runescape (rubbish now that they made Runescape 2)
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:34   #47
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
n0b0 > *
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 21:04   #48
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

I thought 'nub' came from Eve tbh...
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 04:55   #49
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

"non-useful body" that sounds cool