User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Oct 2007, 23:06   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
An open letter to ministry

since your channel is +i ..

Damn guys ... i dont know whats occuring .. but damn ..

we have been fighting tooth and claw to pull up and above you and this happens, damn, damn, damn !

we didnt want it to happen this way, respect to your members, officers and command crew, you gave us a goal to achieve, a place to aim for, thank-you!

I really wish it had gone to the wire ...

If what has happened is what i suspect... name and shame... to do this to you at such a time is a dispicable act !

AGAIN, thanks for the fight, even if it wasnt a war, it was fun !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 23:10   #2
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: An open letter to ministry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Alliance Rankings
10 1 Hidden Agenda 28445 51 1,895,929 96,692,412
\o/ HA back in top10. Well done, and congratulations

edit: nice HA/HR typo fixed :P
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 23:48   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Less riddles. What happened and why.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 00:37   #4
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I dont know ... i'm sure all sorts of rumours will fly round, its up to ministry to reveal if they wish to.

I can only make a supposition, which i did. I have to proof neither way.

just to make that clear
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )

Last edited by Mistwraith; 19 Oct 2007 at 09:05.
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 00:46   #5
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

last day of the round, we're having a ministry vs ministry war.. the few of us that still has fleets

have no fear, the ministry is rather queer!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 11:39   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

What happened? Don't make a post telling people that something happened and not explain WHAT

Edit: Unless it's what BA says.

Last edited by Nadar; 19 Oct 2007 at 11:52.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 11:50   #7
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Dont worry BA, I dont think there was ever Fear in peoples mind concerning whinestry.
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 12:19   #8
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Does this mean I have to log in?
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 13:12   #9
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

logging in only to find out there is a downtime...
oh, and #ministry is open for all again
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 16:33   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Lmd
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 16:40   #11
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Lmd
for life

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 17:27   #12
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
we're having a ministry vs ministry war
e.g. FARMING!1!!1
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 21:51   #13
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
e.g. FARMING!1!!1
ye we're farming a top 100 planet with our non top 100 planets!
i'm actually on the losing end though, deffing vs LMD :/

What happened is quickly explained.. 20-30 ticks left, we were talking about who to jihad on in good ministry tradition.. We decided semily on ronin, then someone came up with the idea that mikee is the one we would love to see lose roids the most. So 5-7 left ministry to hit him and the others online were going to def..

and duo, you're just sad..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2007, 23:21   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't feed the troll.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 21:23   #15
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
since your channel is +i ..

Damn guys ... i dont know whats occuring .. but damn ..

we have been fighting tooth and claw to pull up and above you and this happens, damn, damn, damn !

we didnt want it to happen this way, respect to your members, officers and command crew, you gave us a goal to achieve, a place to aim for, thank-you!

I really wish it had gone to the wire ...

If what has happened is what i suspect... name and shame... to do this to you at such a time is a dispicable act !

AGAIN, thanks for the fight, even if it wasnt a war, it was fun !
what the hell? somebody cared about that rank ?
First thing that happened is that I kicked quite a few ppl randomly out of boredom.. then about 6-7 of our members left the tag to attack Mikee (a defensehogging Ministry DC)..Then Recluse left for whatever reason.. Then I kicked 4~ ppl randomly again..
Glad u guys set goals for urself though, personally we were bored to shit and most of us stopped bothering after we failed BIGTIME to bring eX down this rnd..We never thought we could that ourselves, but we did have a hope that we would gather enough alliance to join this cause though. This game/community sux cock on the pure reasoning that ppl arent willing to do what it takes to fight eX, theyd rather "follow their own agenda" (whatever the fck that means) instead.
Congrats to eX though, the only alliance that achieved ANYTHING this round. Well deserved!
Cactus goes out to VS thatd rather suck eX cock than actually doing anything, and achieved NOTHING anyway.
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 04:01   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
First thing that happened is that I kicked quite a few ppl randomly out of boredom.. then about 6-7 of our members left the tag to attack Mikee (a defensehogging Ministry DC)..Then Recluse left for whatever reason.. Then I kicked 4~ ppl randomly again..
Glad u guys set goals for urself though, personally we were bored to shit and most of us stopped bothering after we failed BIGTIME to bring eX down this rnd..We never thought we could that ourselves, but we did have a hope that we would gather enough alliance to join this cause though. This game/community sux cock on the pure reasoning that ppl arent willing to do what it takes to fight eX, theyd rather "follow their own agenda" (whatever the fck that means) instead.
Congrats to eX though, the only alliance that achieved ANYTHING this round. Well deserved!
Cactus goes out to VS thatd rather suck eX cock than actually doing anything, and achieved NOTHING anyway.
VS got alot of top ranked players, which is more than they could have wished for pre round if they had not gone with eXi?

they were like 20-30 or so..?
VS dont deserve to be whined at, the rest does.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 10:22   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.

VS went the easy way, simple as that.
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 12:56   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

VS went the logical way. If you weren't a member of either, don't blame them for your own alliance's failings.
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 13:06   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I'm just stating the fact that they went the easy way, not the opinion that this is a bad thing.
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 03:05   #20
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
yes really ... there are alliances that are not fighting to be #1 .. who want other ranks ... who dont wish to get involved in bashing exil and jumping on the bandwagons of personal ego trips !
Just because your not in the top 5 doesnt mean your not fighting your own round.

Maybe once you realise that, you might see past your own prejudices Tesla .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 04:38   #21
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
yes really ... there are alliances that are not fighting to be #1 .. who want other ranks
So basically u fight to end 10th and such? How truely motivating and ...full of sense.. But whatever floats ur boat I guess.. I still stick to this though: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...03#post3121903

Quote:
... who dont wish to get involved in bashing exil and jumping on the bandwagons of personal ego trips !
Yes, because trying to bring some fun and balance to the game is "bashing exil" and "egotripping"... I see that perfectly..

Quote:
Just because your not in the top 5 doesnt mean your not fighting your own round.
You dont necessarily need to win no, thats true. But ending 10th or whatever after doing sod all in regards of the outcome of the round isnt "fighting ur own round", tbh id remove the "fighting" word out of that alltogether. And while ur ally might be happy with that kind of round, to Ministry anything short of bringing a new winning alliance (not necessarily us.. anyone but eX tbh..) to the round was a fckin failure.
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 06:24   #22
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
VS went the logical way. If you weren't a member of either, don't blame them for your own alliance's failings.
VS did go the easy way. I wish less people thought napping their way through the round(s) was the logical way to play this game.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 10:26   #23
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

All lies, we really fought hard for that 10th place and I am truely upset that we lost it

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 18:13   #24
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

lol thats funny

I lost my planet in war with myself
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 18:59   #25
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
ye we're farming a top 100 planet with our non top 100 planets!
i'm actually on the losing end though, deffing vs LMD :/

What happened is quickly explained.. 20-30 ticks left, we were talking about who to jihad on in good ministry tradition.. We decided semily on ronin, then someone came up with the idea that mikee is the one we would love to see lose roids the most. So 5-7 left ministry to hit him and the others online were going to def..

and duo, you're just sad..
LMD ftw, but tbh i won and lost if i remember rightly, and i ended the round with some ships left....gutted!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 23:55   #26
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

<----- Recluse

I left for the hell of it And so I could attack Hellz

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote