User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Mar 2006, 07:57   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
[games] Oblivion, the sequel to Morrowind.

Anyone already playing this wonderful piece of software? I am only just an hour or so in the game but it seems to be wonderful for what I've seen now.

I started with a Dark elf rogue/thief kinda hybrid, classified as an adventurer.

It might be wise to cancel my wow account for a while I guess.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 08:32   #2
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [games] Oblivion, the sequel to Morrowind.

I have it but i'm not opening it until the end of the week when my exams finish.

I lost too many hours to morrowind and i'm not risking my exams to oblivion. (plus i cant use my clubbed right hand atm)

Read all the reviews and seen all the preview vids and it looks and sounds amazing albeit very very difficult and not without a few bugs and general gripes. (check the oblivion forums if you want details)

Can't wait to play it though.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 08:39   #3
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Some of my friends bought it, and I haven't seen them since. I hear it's good though, and I might get it this week, but I'm not quite sure... Won't have time to play for a week or two yet, so maybe it would be stupid to get caught up in a game already.

Seen some screenshots, seems like a really nice game.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:26   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

it runs like shit on my machine, and i have a fairly decent machine.
this saddens the enby.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:26   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this saddens the enby.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 09:26   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

this saddens the enby.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:21   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Omg Nb Posted Three Times He Is A Post Whore
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 16:05   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i was just emphasising my point.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 16:05   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i was just emphasising my point.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 08:44   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

too bad it aint multiplayer I tend to love playing against/with humans more than single player... migth buy it tho, my flatm8 has it.

-J

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 09:00   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My housemate has it on the 360. It looks OK, although a little po-faced. The 360 seems to have some technical issues with the game too.

I don't like the FPS aspect of the game either (and yeah I know you can switch views, but it seems designed for first person usage).

If I get a spare few hours I may play it on the PC.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 09:19   #12
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Admittedly these days people have quite high expectations of games. It looks pretty darned good on my PC.

It is a huge improvement on Arena. I thought they would never be able to match the graphics of that game when it was released way back when. It was almost like you were there.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:29   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

the secret to greatness* is to find some farms and run along their vegetable/fruit rows hitting space

then use alchemy to make loads of fatigue potions and sell them to traders

= profit.

* money
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:32   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I am working for the brotherhood and the Thief guild, hopefully their goals will not cross eachother later on.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:37   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

steel shit and get caught then go bribe some beggar to make him speak about the guild leader.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:41   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:46   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yeah they want you to have jail experience or something. I've read there is a quest to get rid of the vampire thing but it takes ages. Also you could have let it cured if you did it within 3 days of infection.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:02   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
There are loads of ways to cure vamparism, I'm keeping it though as it lets me turn invisible for 180s. If/when I learn a spell that does that then I'll get myself cured, but as an assassin/thief it's quite useful
illusion school should have a spell to do that.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:05   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

**** you bastards you're making me want it but i can't afford it

****s
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:11   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
**** you bastards you're making me want it but i can't afford it

****s
****sake man learn to use the internet.
You could have it in < 24hrs.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:13   #21
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My copy took three days to arrive
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:50   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
****sake man learn to use the internet.
You could have it in < 24hrs.
but i can't afford it!
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:53   #23
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Here is a list of games coming out in 2006 http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_...ic_id=24145969
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:11   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
but i can't afford it!
be nice to enby and maybe i'll 'buy it for you'
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:26   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
be nice to enby and maybe i'll 'buy it for you'
are you hitting on JJ's bitch?
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:31   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
are you hitting on JJ's bitch?
as amusing as the concept would be, no, i'm just helping out a poor student )
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:20   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im only 5 hours into it but it seems really good so far. However the way theyve implemented levelling sounds very disappointing.

I didnt notice the fast travel option until about 3 hours in - I was starting to get pissed off about how I had to keep walking back and forwards, but then I noticed it :o
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:21   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

3hrs is lucky, it took me about 2 days heh.

The leveling system is weird, i agree, but since its the same one the previous game used, i have a good idea how it works.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:23   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Yeah they want you to have jail experience or something.
No, you don't. You can find out how to join by talking to a fellow prisoner or you can just speechcraft/bribe up a beggar. The latter is fairly obviously cheaper and easier.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:23   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
since its the same one the previous game used
No it isnt, I'm fairly sure all the monsters didnt level along with you in Morrowind/Daggerfall.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:26   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
No it isnt, I'm fairly sure all the monsters didnt level along with you in Morrowind/Daggerfall.
oh, i was talking more about the main skill upgrades leading to you levelling.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:33   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im only 5 hours into it but it seems really good so far. However the way theyve implemented levelling sounds very disappointing.
I have to say that i think this is very silly and will prevent me bothering to buy the game.

edit: thanks for brining it to our attention gordon

Last edited by Yahwe; 28 Mar 2006 at 16:38.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:43   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
They did to some extent, it's just more obvious here. Thankfully, the community for these games can be relied upon to fix a fair amount of the idiocy of Bethesda.

Quote:
I have to say that i think this is very silly and will prevent me bothering to buy the game.

There's a mod out already to change it.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:46   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Are they actually just leveling up the NPC enemies, or are they replacing them with harder enemies instead?
Unique spawns are made more difficult depending on your level. In terms of spawns, there's two systems in place. The first is the "random monster" thing. For example, early on in the wilderness you can encounter wolves, deer or rats. When you level some, then you'll start seeing mountain lions as well, however these are put in randomly amidst the other mobs. The second kind is where the number and type of enemies in an area are dictated by your level; the inside of Oblivion gates seem to act like this.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:47   #35
Nodrog

Quote:

It's stupid but the game is really good and I'd advise you to get it anyway. By the time you get to the level where its a serious problem (apparently ~15 or so), there will probably be a mod out which fixes it - a lot of the community are apparening working on it since theres widespread annoyance.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:47   #36
Nodrog

Quote:
Are they actually just leveling up the NPC enemies, or are they replacing them with harder enemies instead?
From what I've heard, they start coming with stupid equipment, eg all the bandits you encounter at level 15 wear daedric armour etc etc.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:10   #37
Nodrog

Oh yeah, and apparently the items you find level up too. Rather than being able to find (eg) a rare sword when youre low level by exploring, you always find items appropriate to your level. I suppose I wont find out till I'm a higher level, but everything I've read seems to imply that the game was dumbed down for the console kids
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:58   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yeah I totaly agree on the leveling bit, it's fairly disapointing but the gameworld is so damn great, the atmosphere and all the possibilities and it's al so more alive then Morrowind which makes it a minor problem for me.

Also, everything seems to scale with the exception of the npc's helping you in the main quest which means if you level up highly before starting the main quests the quests will be ****ing hard to do as your assistants aren't anywhere near your level which include the monsters you encounter during the fights in the main quests. This is only something I've heard from several sources, I am not that far in the game yet. I guess this is something they really need to fix in a patch or something.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 21:16   #39
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Now that they've got this silly little game out the way I hope they can ramp up production on Fallout 3 next
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 22:18   #40
Nodrog

Hey I'm a vampire too now :cool:

Something quite odd/unrealistic though; I'm playing as an assassin so I've had a few quests which require me to kill people in their sleep. But when I approach a sleeping character, I cant kill them by vampiring them; it gives me the option to 'feed' on them, but this doesnt actually damage their health. So I have to actually wake them up and then kill them with magic rather than ripping out their jugular while they lie defenceless :(
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 22:57   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I just broke into the jeweler in the capital and stole almost everything without getting caught
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 22:58   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

yeah i've had my eye on that shop for a while.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 23:42   #43
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm a good 20 hours in now, completed the Arena, completed the Dark Brotherhood quest set, working my way through the thieves guild quest set...

I'm about level 16-17, every single mob I fight has enchanted weapons, armor, stupidly high stealth detection... I'm losing interest tbh.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:00   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

the xbox is a curse on our gaming
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:53   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
The wost experience of my life was completing Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault on the PC and being totally wowed by it, and then playing it on the PS2.

Game Consoles are a ****ing oxymoron :/
deus ex 2
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:09   #46
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
deus ex 2
Those words make me burn with a rage inside
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:45   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Those words make me burn with a rage inside
i cant bring myself to imagine how good it'd have been without the xbox :-(
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:47   #48
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
i cant bring myself to imagine how good it'd have been without the xbox :-(
I couldnt finish it, I died inside before I reached the end
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:49   #49
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I couldnt finish it, I died inside before I reached the end
i finished it on principle, but i can't bring myself to do so again, it's so boring :/
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:57   #50
Rids
The Bad Guy

I've stopped playing Oblivion for now, awaiting some kind of official or unofficial balancing/levelling patch.

I really really dislike the levelling system at the moment, its cool that they tried something different, but it just doesnt work for me.