User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 07:08   #51
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your Roles, Here

spice girl
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 11:01   #52
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I play the role of a mistreated wife, but only at the weekends.
Rest of the time i play the mother goose role....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 11:50   #53
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Im drunk

Retired
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:37   #54
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Pe0n.

*Wow Zyth posted....

**and various other SiNers
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:15   #55
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

I do........stuff

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 17:12   #56
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
And kila you havent got a great mind hence why you still aint op 1000 squishy has a great mind hence why he is top lets say 50 so as not to give anything away
Im #1.... well at least in my own little world I am
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 11:17   #57
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm atempted ignored, but my winning personality makes that next to impossible.. Poor Ven

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:16   #58
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
There not that bad just like any other race depends how you use them
And kila you havent got a great mind hence why you still aint op 1000 squishy has a great mind hence why he is top lets say 50 so as not to give anything away
kind of a needless insult don't you think?
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 01:30   #59
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz
kind of a needless insult don't you think?
kila is a freind its called banter and if you look at other threads you will see we banter a lot.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 20:55   #60
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

i misunderstood the situation, please accept my humble apologies as i consider kila a friend and defended him.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Unread 1 May 2005, 06:59   #61
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

It's a shame I can't remove kila from the thread with a witty kick message :/

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 1 May 2005, 12:30   #62
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a cranky drunken inactive bugger who doesn't like random rounds. I've never yet accepted any offer to hold a position of power in any major alliance in PA/PIA. I suppose that makes me a regular trooper with rather stark views and a loud mouth, decent political and military insight and some amount of political influence by proxy. Bust mostly I'm just inactive and drunk. And better than most of you at whatever it is you do but just too lazy to proove it :/
Unread 2 May 2005, 12:58   #63
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

And modest aswell!

I myself, am a contented pe0n, with high aspirations.
Unread 4 May 2005, 21:30   #64
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

veX; name a job and I'll beat you at it next round if I cba to play :/
Unread 4 May 2005, 21:45   #65
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
veX; name a job and I'll beat you at it next round if I cba to play :/
Unread 4 May 2005, 23:17   #66
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Sun_Tzu always brags about how good he is at something he has never done or proven. A great quality that reminds a bit about the story of Columbus and the egg!
Unread 8 May 2005, 22:26   #67
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

treveler; that's just because I'm a natural at everything :/
Unread 9 May 2005, 00:48   #68
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Especially paedophillia.

Confirm/Deny
Unread 9 May 2005, 04:37   #69
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

I was actually teasing a chick the other day, calling her a kid, and she just went "ok, I'll be a kid if you'll be a pedophile"
Unread 9 May 2005, 05:24   #70
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

thats because she was a kid
Unread 9 May 2005, 09:17   #71
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

SHE'S ALMOST LEGAL! :P

And her sis wants me too :/ Her sis is my age so ;<
Unread 9 May 2005, 10:25   #72
Karjeg
SiN

Karjeg is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm... Just this guy, y'know...
<Jeeves> --- 1.1 Centaur will kill 0.277037037037 Hornet
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:01   #73
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

I am facing the worst time of my life because Sun_Tzu dates my "almost legal" daughter.
Unread 9 May 2005, 19:13   #74
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

I'd rather have you Hugin :S From behind, without lubrication :S
Unread 9 May 2005, 19:19   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I needed a pair of shiny new binoculars to find out how dramatically off-topic this thread had gone