User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 18:28   #1
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Round 13 predictions

I know its probably a bit early to start predicting such things, but what do you see happening in round 13 alliance-wise, and how do you see the final rankings? Will it be a one-horse race or will several alliances battle it out?What blocks and/or NAPs will form, if any?

What will the final top 10 look like?

I'm bored, so answer quickly
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 18:45   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 13 predictions

i had no time to think as you wanted a quick answere..so here it is-

1 wp
2 nos
3 1up
4 mistu
5 lch
6 vsn
7 tot
8 vgn
9 rock
10 angels

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 18:51   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Something along the lines of;
1/2. LCH/ToT
3/4. Ministry/Angels
5. HR
6. VGN
7. 1up
8. ND
9. WP
10. SiN/NoS/Rock/ToF/Veneratio -> SiN

ToT and LCH, if they play their cards right, should get all the anti-1up (&ND ofc) wind into backing them into comfortable #1/#2 slots. Ministry & Angels, I have no doubt will be good enough to challenge for #1 atleast in avg member size/score even with sizeably less members, but I believe with some clever moves in politics, they could bothwork the situation (of having less members) to their advantage easily to win.ie: 1up r12.

HR will be the other alliance who has a shot at #1, but I don't they are 'right up there' with LCH ToT, Ministry & possibly Angels WP could once again be able to play themselves in and around t5, but with most of the targetting assumably placed upon 1up & ND, they & SiN, could end pretty decently.

edit: I'm not implying LCH/ToT or Angels/Ministry have any sort of relations.. atm or will ever.. but just that they are in the same 'tier'.

edit #2: assuming Angels decide to actually play that is.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:00   #4
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
i had no time to think as you wanted a quick answere..so here it is-

1 wp
2 nos
3 1up
4 mistu
5 lch
6 vsn
7 tot
8 vgn
9 rock
10 angels
I have alot of doubt in NoS reaching 2nd place, unless they've undergone some huge changes which I am unaware of.

I guess once again 1up and Angels will be up in the top 5 after a few weeks, with LCH/ToT/VsN 'battling' it out at the start. ND/HR will hopefully stay at the same calibre as eachother, although I see ND running away towards the end.

I guess I'd predict these:

1] ToT
2] 1up
3] ND
4] LCH
5] Ministry
6] WP
7] HR
8] VsN
9] VGN
10] SiN/Angels
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:46   #5
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

you're probably right about 1up
it wouldnt suprise me if once again, everyone will kill eachother, so afterwards 1up can collect the salvage and win the round

my real top10 would be something like
1/2
1up/nd
3/4/5/6
lch/tot/angels/hr
7/8
vsn/vgn
9+
the others

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:54   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet a cookie Ministry will hand in the towel after 3 weeks, followed by a campaign of whining on AD.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:06   #7
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

WP + NoS ever ended #1 + #2 i think i would leave the game, as i dont believe they are in any respect good enough to be there (atm), no offence to them..

My ill-informed Top 10 would be:

ToT
LCH
ND
1up
HR
VGN
Wp
SiN
Mistu
Ministry
Ultores
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:10   #8
fizzyxl
SiN

fizzyxl is an unknown quantity at this point

1 1up
2 nos
3 wp
4 lch
5 Mistu
6 vsn
7 tot
8 HR
9 rock
10 G.O.A.T <-you watch!! ;P
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:40   #9
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

1. 1up
2. ToT
3. ND
4. Ministry
5. LCH
6. HR
7. Mistu
8. VGN
9. NoS
10. WP
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:41   #10
The Real Arfy

I think this round is shaping up to be a good one, seeing as alliances such as VsN, MISTU and VGN are sometimes being left out of the predicted top 10, which must mean we have some nice strong alliances competing.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:48   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

1.1up
2.HR
3.LCH
4.ND
5.Ministry
6-10.WP/ToT/Mistu/Angels/SiN/VgN/VsN etc

Retired
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:57   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I have alot of doubt in NoS reaching 2nd place, unless they've undergone some huge changes which I am unaware of.
You don't know irony do you?

There's 2 types of idiots.. the one that doesn't understand the joke and the one that explains it
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 22:01   #13
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
WP + NoS ever ended #1 + #2 i think i would leave the game..
You should be long gone then :crazyxmas:

Round 6 = The Brotherhood

Don't forget it kids :xmasgrin:
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 22:45   #14
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

LCH will win but only if i play for them....

haha

On an honest note i think Jonas/Nitros are on the right lines here, all depends how much alliances want to kill 1up i guess, and how quickly Ministry resettle into it.

Retired.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:21   #15
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Heh.. 1 was a good achivement, 2 was great.. 3 wont happen.. Theres too much competition back in the universe, and too much anti-1up feelings. It'll be fun tho :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:22   #16
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

one things for sure, 1up wont be underestimated again.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:31   #17
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
one things for sure, 1up wont be underestimated again.
Or it could be once again.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:45   #18
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

lets do some block talking I do think that the universe will be splited in blocks again, even tho its harder to block now then befor. I do think that the "new" alliances Ministry and ToT will influence the game, special ToT who has proven in the past that they are a power to count with.

Possible blocks in my eyes are:

Angles, MISTU and vsn

and one other power, probably the most powerfull i see 1up, ToT and LCH (i am gonna get flamed for this post) due to old connections from the time when fury and tot was allied

the third big power might be ND, WP, Ministry and NoS

Not to forget are HR, Rock, ToF, SiN, vgn

This is 100% speculations, so be nice with the flaming.
My top 10 for the round:
#1 1up
#2 ToT
#3 Angles
#4 LCH
#5 MISTU
#6 WP
#7 Ministry
#8 ND
#9 NoS
#10 HR

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:48   #19
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
and one other power, probably the most powerfull i see 1up, ToT and LCH (i am gonna get flamed for this post) due to old connections from the time when fury and tot was allied
I'm not going to flame you, but Ill promise you this: Theres no chance in hell LCH and 1up will cooperate, due to the tension between the two, its just not going to happen. And I find it more likely that ToT will favor LCH rather than 1up seeing as LCH is a former wing/bg of ToT. That said, Im kind of hoping for another solo round, death by blocking is boring for everyone involved.

-TheRat

[Edit] Cooperation between Ministry and ND seems highly unlikely in my eyes [/Edit]

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:54   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1) ToT
2) ND
3) 1up
4) Ministry
5) Angels
6) LCH
7) WP
8) VGN
9) MISTU
10) VSN

I see a lot of anti-LCH feeling next round for making such a cock-up in r12, having handed 1up the victory. ND will place highly, but I'm not sure if they have the killer instinct found in ToT (proven in earlier rounds). I doubt Ministry will win their first round back either, but since I haven't followed pia that closely, we'll have to wait and see.

As for 6-10, it's a case of picking 5 from 9 alliances (NoS, ToF, SiN, ROCK).

furball.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:55   #21
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
I'm not going to flame you, but Ill promise you this: Theres no chance in hell LCH and 1up will cooperate, due to the tension between the two, its just not going to happen. And I find it more likely that ToT will favor LCH rather than 1up seeing as LCH is a former wing/bg of ToT. That said, Im kind of hoping for another solo round, death by blocking is boring for everyone involved. [/Edit]
It is a fair point that ToT could prove a link between 1up and LCH, but that said i also highly doubt it. Another thing is that there is a lot of old ToT in LCH now, which leads to them either working as one again a la r9 or LCH losing quite a few members.

Retired.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:02   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
Possible blocks in my eyes are:

Angles, MISTU and vsn
Nice how you make such assumptions where you're not even sure if one of the alliances is even gonna play simply because it's own HC doesn't know what it'll do. And to continue on your assumption, chances that we block with mistu are close to nihil, given that I'm banned from their public channel for about a week or longer now.

Angels don't need other alliances to play well. Whether we'll play or not is something you'll see when the round starts I guess, I sure don't know yet so I doubt you do already

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:05   #23
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I do not think that every thing would be as I posted in my priviouse post, but there is small things that make every thing possible, you never know with the alliances, things are changeing fast. The one that is your friend today might be your worst enemy tomorrow.

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:08   #24
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

we ARE blocking with MISTU? Serious? kjeldoran, my office please!!
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:16   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
we ARE blocking with MISTU? Serious? kjeldoran, my office please!!
I swear, I didn't do it

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:20   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Haha, gotta love 'propaganda' and 'idiocy' with these claims that 1up & ND will end so high, with such 'hate' for them, due to envy ofcourse. But, I suppose, overelevating 1up's importance this round will ensure their death so my prediction will most likely be somewhat right, huh?
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:21   #27
TheRat
Retired

Jernub in abusing quotes non-shocker :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:29   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Haha, gotta love 'propaganda' and 'idiocy' with these claims that 1up & ND will end so high, with such 'hate' for them, due to envy ofcourse. But, I suppose, overelevating 1up's importance this round will ensure their death so my prediction will most likely be somewhat right, huh?
In fairness you can't easily put an upper ability limit on an alliance which hasn't lost a round yet. It's perfectly reasonable that 1up will be the first alliance targetted by anyone with aspirations of victory. Of course I'm not suggesting they should be bashed into the ground here, merely that as the most powerful alliance (and this by a large margin) of r12 it's sensible to hit them hard before they can get into a commanding position.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:36   #29
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good to see 1up yet again hoping the universe will buy their stories of not having a chance of winning.

Also, interesting comparison with Deuce from ******** about how to act on forums to use them to your advantage.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:37   #30
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Ranks for the great R13

1. 1up
2. NewDawn
3. Wolfpack
4. ToT
5. Angels
6. LCH
7. Mistu
8. Vengeance
9. Ministry
10. Veneratio
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:30   #31
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

and where is HR?

Retired
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:38   #32
The Real Arfy

Nadar: Its hard to see the irony from A LIST

Henck: No HR in top 10?

P.S. Thanks for putting us in 10th :P
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:41   #33
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

ToT will win.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:49   #34
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
and where is HR?
if I need to add HR then it will be like this:

1. Howling Rain team pink
2. Howling Rain team blue
3. Howling Rain team red
4. Howling Rain team grey
5. Howling Rain team violet
6. Howling Rain team green
7. Howling Rain team yellow
8. Howling Rain team orange
9. Howling Rain team brown
10. Howling Rain team black
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:58   #35
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
if I need to add HR then it will be like this:

1. Howling Rain team pink
2. Howling Rain team blue
3. Howling Rain team red
4. Howling Rain team grey
5. Howling Rain team violet
6. Howling Rain team green
7. Howling Rain team yellow
8. Howling Rain team orange
9. Howling Rain team brown
10. Howling Rain team black
pink team at the top? man, I thought we were friends...
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 02:06   #36
Henck
Howling Rain

haha, you know sethy = pink and uuuh he always wins somehow
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 04:36   #37
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Nadar: Its hard to see the irony from A LIST

Henck: No HR in top 10?

P.S. Thanks for putting us in 10th :P
the day in the future nos and wp pulls off #1 and #2 again, i'll put my keyboard on the shelf and start getting myself into the p0rn industry that i was initially thinking of an career within.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 05:12   #38
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

heres mine:

1. 1up
2. ToT
3. LCH
4. Angels
5. ND
6. WP
7. Ministry
8. SiN
9. MISTU
10. [APA]

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 05:18   #39
TheRat
Retired

Do you guys honestly think 1up will be able to pull it off with all the alliances going after them? It just wont happen..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 08:39   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Do you guys honestly think 1up will be able to pull it off with all the alliances going after them? It just wont happen..
Deja vue from last round? Then you also thought 1up would be ganked on from the start to make sure you guys didn't win. I doubt you'd be more concentrated on this round.

As for speculations who will have what rank, it's obvious that pple base that on personal feelings rather then facts. For instance, nobody here knows if angels or Ministry will play. Nobody knows of what ToT will consist of ...

So if you should base yourself pure on facts, the top3 would be 1up, lch and ND. Because here we atleast KNOW that it's possible as it happened last round.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 10:41   #41
jerome

Ministry will play. They can't resist the challenge of comparing themselves to 1up.

Onto the issue of 'concentration, if you've noticed - unlike r12, we won't be as 'disadvantaged' with 67~ members because alliance limit will be broguht down hence, we will obviously remain a 'threat'. Therefore, receive a high portion of targetting early on - unlike last round. Yet once again, unlike last round, everyone is now 'paranoid' of 1up's intentions, because though we didn't intend to win, we just happened to end up with the #1slot because noone else who stepped up to the mantle, could hold onto it. Now this means, they(you) all think we are just lying, manipulative scum out to trick you for our own good - when if you look at facts, all we have done, is do what we said we would do - no letting the #1 alliance run away with the lead.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't kill 1up, I'm saying, you will.

Somethings are definite, hence it takes manipulation of the indefinites to succeed. How will LCH/ToT/Ministry etcetc all use the invariable I have stated above, to their own good, watch that closely to see who can and how they engineer the circumstances for their success.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 10:50   #42
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugin
1. 1up
2. ToT
3. ND
4. Ministry
5. LCH
6. HR
7. Mistu
8. VGN
9. NoS
10. WP
I agree with that one tbh

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 12:51   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

No offense 1up, but could you guys like STOP acting like you're no candidate for the victory?

1up won every round it played. 1up is the only alliance in PA who managed to win 2 rounds in a row. 1up is the only alliance ever which managed to win a round with less then 70 members. 1up has a 100% ratio when it comes to winning.

Who are you trying to fool? Saying that you're no candidate for the #1 in round 13 is just the most stupid statement you guys can make. You know that's not true, I know that's not true and others know it aswell.

Yes you'll be ganked on, yes alot of aliances will try to neutralize you. But do you think your own command is retarded? Do you actually think 1up would remain solo if they're getting ass whiped? Don't you think they'd seek enough allies to make sure they survive?

I mean, atleast be honnest and realistic. Being the so proud and arrogant 1up poster (as most are), you should atleast admit that you have a pretty fair chance in winning r13 aswell. Up to the other alliances to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm kinda sick of this constant 1up PR who somehow want to make us believe that "THIS ROUND" they seriously are no candidates ....

where did we hear that one before?

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 15:59   #44
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

1. 1up
2. NewDawn
3. Wolfpack
4. HR
5. Angels
6. LCH
7. Mistu
8. Vengeance
9. SiN
10. [APA] <<< gotta be optimistic, but we can do it, SiN nearly did in their second round

yeh, 1up should admit they got a v strong chance of winnin R13, be confident and go for it, i think ur annoyin more ppl by sayin ur not gonna win it, than if u were up for it and wanted to win

Last edited by higginz; 3 Jan 2005 at 23:32.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 16:56   #45
jerome

I didn't say 1up aren't candidates, but this discussion is about end rankings, all jokes and "propaganda", we all know, no alliance in PA can take on 1up one-on-one, whether you like it or not, it's so damn true. Hence, 1up will be a contendor for quite a bit of the round, until the inevitable occurs. There are many reasons for that, not the thread to go into that though. But, I don't know how 'advanced' some of your maths skills are, but I do believe extrapolation isn't incredibly challenging to comprehend. To explain, I refer back to my earlier thesis of 'definites' and 'indefinites', to put it simply: there are much more anti-1up than pro-1up, especially in the 'upper tiers' - that is a definite. Now, even with manipulation of the 'indefinites' - military use etc. I personally do not believe, 1up even with help could outwit their numerous enemies. Who should hopefully after 2 rounds of military & political failure surely, learnt from their mistakes and progress onward to take 1up out of the picture.

As I said before, I have not this shouldn't happen, but that it will. Whether I like it or not, but what you must now see is that, how are the indefinites going to be engineered by the remaining alliances to adminstrate the rounds for their own goals.

To summarize,1up are going to definitely be a contendor next round. They will then, undoubtably receive the odd few incoming which will hurt them, considerably. 1up will provide ofcourse a fight, to their enemies but I honestly cannot see them in the top3 slots in the end rankings, are all of you really so short-sighted that you expect otherwise ?
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 17:08   #46
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I personally do not believe, 1up even with help could outwit their numerous enemies. Who should hopefully after 2 rounds of military & political failure surely, learnt from their mistakes and progress onward to take 1up out of the picture.
Taking up comedy posting jerome`?

Quote:
To summarize,1up are going to definitely be a contendor next round. They will then, undoubtably receive the odd few incoming which will hurt them, considerably. 1up will provide ofcourse a fight, to their enemies but I honestly cannot see them in the top3 slots in the end rankings, are all of you really so short-sighted that you expect otherwise ?
I wouldn't say short sighted to be honest. I think they're good enough to end in the top3 regardless, just as I think the universe will be stupid enough again to let them end there or possibly higher.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 17:13   #47
jerome

Alternative Ranking could be:
1: 1up
2 - 10: who cares

reasoning: General idiocy in PA.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 18:03   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
This has NOTHING to do with short-sighted. If someone is, I think I can accuse you for being that. Fact is, 1up will do whatever it takes to not allow them to be killed. They will survive and when they do (which they will), they're gonna be in a good position to win the round.

And tbh, there are less 1up haters next round then there were this or last round. Fact is, most HC's would ally 1up if they could. Simply because blocking with 1up gives you a good chance to be in the winning block and that means your personal alliance rankings will greatly improve aswell.

It's not 1up vs the rest, not at all and imo even less then it was this round. And round 13 will most likely prove that.

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 18:16   #49
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you know ppl use to say that about legion and co.
Funny thing is if you good you are good and tbh 1up are pretty god damn good.
Would be impressed (coz they didnt get hammered this round after doing well last round) if they get there asses kicked.

Think WP might come a very good 2nd though.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 19:34   #50
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

I never heard of ToT and Ministry so im gonne predict on the allys from r12...

I dunno the goals of eatch ally, i dunno it capibility, i dunno shit so im guessing blindly here...

1-4
1up/LCH/ND/HR

Seeing they were top allys they will hard to fight to keep it up. I dout 1up will get top spot again but they sure can prove they are strong enought for it. LCH is one of strongest allys so they can also make it. ND showed they could do well but just didnt make it all to the top, depending on other allys they will fail or lose. So goes for HR. It goes for all really.

5-9
WP/[VsN]/Ven/MISTU

10+
SiN/Angels/Ministry/ToT/Insomnia

thats my 2 cent... lol
Closed Thread