User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:34   #51
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ministry's return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
And Ministry fought Dragons+LDK+ MrJs bots for 3 rounds.. Lets see 1up do any better at that...
You also fought with LDK and MrJs bots for 4 rounds
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 01:49   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Most people brag just to rub it in, annoy others Tesla. The reactions we get are oh so cute . Sort of like Ministry's claim to be a gift from god, in ******** for oh so many rounds.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 04:08   #53
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

jerome owns!

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 04:15   #54
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

As do I to be fking honest :|

http://cluster7.servegame.com/index.php?action=tesla

^^

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 04:34   #55
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 10:29   #56
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
And 1up have, in contriary to Ministry, something to brag about. How is that for irony?
You must of felt really clever at the moment you "sneaked" a bragging line into your post
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 10:30   #57
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
haha.. real mature you rodent
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 10:33   #58
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
You also fought with LDK and MrJs bots for 4 rounds
As they say in Germany: NOT CORRECT.
Well actually that was what they say in England, my German and google was failing me when I had to look up the word.. So I gave up :/
ANYHOW:
We were in Dragons for ONE round only, at which point I left Ministry and rejoined the round AFTER we left Dragons. I am proud to say ive never been a fire breathing, huge, winged cheating retard.

Last edited by Tesla; 26 Dec 2004 at 10:51.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 10:50   #59
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Really I was under the impression Ministry were in the same alliance as LDK and MrJ's bots for 4 rounds and actively benefited from their activities, is it only ok to moan about them when you're playing against them ? Or does it just not count as it’s a different game and all ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 10:53   #60
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Really I was under the impression Ministry were in the same alliance as LDK and MrJ's bots for 4 rounds and actively benefited from their activities, is it only ok to moan about them when you're playing against them ? Or does it just not count as it’s a different game and all ?
MrJ was inactive in Xanadu, so if he had bots there id be surprised. In retrospect though: No im not proud to have HCed with him.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 12:47   #61
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

You lose a few internet points(!) for that pathetic (content-wise) site, TheRat. Though Tesla is stubborn & aggressive at times, he's just a cute little baby at heart :p & likeable if you knew him;) Competitiveness is a great attribute. But childishness because you can't take an argument isn't newbrat :p
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 12:52   #62
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPubes
But anyways, the return of Ministry. Will that have a big influence on today's allies?
Ministrehhhhhhh!!!!!111one

/me licks teh sexeh
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 19:48   #63
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

We shall have to wait and see

We'l pwn
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:44   #64
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

let's just play and see how it goes, just happy to be bringing these guys over tbh.

should be a memorable round next round
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 02:34   #65
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Yes we will...

OMG CAN I JOIN TESLA? \o/
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 06:16   #66
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As they say in Germany: NOT CORRECT.
Well actually that was what they say in England, my German and google was failing me when I had to look up the word.. So I gave up :/
ANYHOW:
We were in Dragons for ONE round only, at which point I left Ministry and rejoined the round AFTER we left Dragons. I am proud to say ive never been a fire breathing, huge, winged cheating retard.
You know..having read this quote over a couple of times i still dony quite know what it means, but i'm drunk, and i still love you Tesla......ooooh yeah

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:14   #67
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
You know..having read this quote over a couple of times i still dony quite know what it means, but i'm drunk, and i still love you Tesla......ooooh yeah
It is really interesting to read forums when youre drunk, esp if you wake up the next day and flame yourself for those stupid posts! :P
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 23:39   #68
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugin
It is really interesting to read forums when youre drunk, esp if you wake up the next day and flame yourself for those stupid posts! :P
Yes...yes indeed, ElAlan you are a twat!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote