User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:29   #151
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
Re: Ministry - The return.

can i be frozenblade2?

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:11   #152
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

no,
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:21   #153
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

Rikard, you can be the same as you always are....

so just be our bitch <3
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:30   #154
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Thanks. And its an entirely different Ministry. Ministry "other game" (stupid name ban) and Ministry planetarion of old cant be compared. I can count on one hand the ppl that are left from r8 & r9..

great to hear as said above, best of luck to you and ministry
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:43   #155
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe people think Ministry are gonna be able to challenge 1up. Most of the Ministry players haven't played PA for quite a few rounds, and in addition to that they're more here to have fun and **** up someone's round than to win.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 20:08   #156
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie
I can't believe people think Ministry are gonna be able to challenge 1up. Most of the Ministry players haven't played PA for quite a few rounds, and in addition to that they're more here to have fun and **** up someone's round than to win.
I cant belive you are serious.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 21:32   #157
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh Ministry.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 21:39   #158
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

Linkie is right.
but then again, deza is his sidekick, so you never know
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 22:05   #159
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve

linkie is cute though
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 22:40   #160
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Oh Ministry.
We know you love them..

And to those thinking of Ministry as even remotely similar to the old Ministry is far off
There's several people from the alliances who were fighting against them in the good old days.
Like myself, an old Fury/Eclipse player. Now playing against all my old mates. Going to be fun.

And dreadnought, i know you love to have me back here

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 22:47   #161
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezaster
linkie is cute though
!
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 23:28   #162
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

More n00bs to roid i suppose
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:21   #163
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

/me awaits the return of Ðragons thread

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:39   #164
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezaster
linkie is cute though
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:50   #165
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh good grief.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 02:10   #166
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hi jonny
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 05:08   #167
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

i have to say eventho this is all utter spam it is somehow nice to see these forums get some life again...
even if its an sometimes annoying form...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 08:47   #168
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
We know you love them..

And to those thinking of Ministry as even remotely similar to the old Ministry is far off
There's several people from the alliances who were fighting against them in the good old days.
Like myself, an old Fury/Eclipse player. Now playing against all my old mates. Going to be fun.

And dreadnought, i know you love to have me back here
You have old mates?

Unread 23 Nov 2004, 11:20   #169
Hugin
Ministry

Thats rather shocking O_o
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 11:33   #170
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
You have old mates?
What are you gonna do thursday?
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 11:34   #171
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

jesus christ, atleast troll "properly" than being babbling idiots fs.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 11:50   #172
Hugin
Ministry

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Oh my god! do you have to spam this thred about how bad we are at trolling?
"betterweisser"
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 12:10   #173
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSmity
So much rivalry going on. seems like a min vs 1up start off i think :P
As if nubistry are anywhere near 1up's skill level.

You'll be lucky if nubistry can even match the level of FaG
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:22   #174
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
We've just arrived from the land of the idiots or so, what do you expect nubome?!???

ps! I heard you were the ambassador from that land! LOL TROLL LOL!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:33   #175
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Clearly you need to set up some sort of training here jer
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:34   #176
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Learn me please jernub!!!!!!!!!!! so i can troll Qebfag properly! PLEASE PLEASE
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:35   #177
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
We've just arrived from the land of the idiots or so, what do you expect nubome?!???

ps! I heard you were the ambassador from that land! LOL TROLL LOL!
Jerome is ambassador of Norway?! :eek:
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:47   #178
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Jerome is ambassador of Norway?! :eek:
The Netherlands you newb! You clearly don't know shit so just stfu!!!
)=

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:53   #179
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
The Netherlands you newb! You clearly don't know shit so just stfu!!!
)=
YES SIR!
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:10   #180
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
As if nubistry are anywhere near 1up's skill level.

You'll be lucky if nubistry can even match the level of FaG
hahaha... BECAUSE 1UP ARE GODS AMONGST MEN!!11lololol Put a sock in it newbnought. Id outplay u anyday.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:14   #181
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
hahaha... BECAUSE 1UP ARE GODS AMONGST MEN!!11lololol Put a sock in it newbnought. Id outplay u anyday.
shall we wait for ingame results to back that up ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:19   #182
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
I was talking onlinegameing in general. And me vs Dreadnought.
I have outroided him most rounds when we both have played. So no we need to wait for nothing to back that up.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:41   #183
Obli

Obli is an unknown quantity at this point

Gl, hf, ect...
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:59   #184
PIMPEH

PIMPEH is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg Lol!
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:59   #185
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Actually Hugin, only 2 of my posts in this thread have been of a negative nature with regards to Ministry spam.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:08   #186
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

*rides the jerry ferry*

Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:26   #187
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I was talking onlinegameing in general. And me vs Dreadnought.
I have outroided him most rounds when we both have played. So no we need to wait for nothing to back that up.

Just that you havent played many rounds with dread and had a lead in those you didnt doesnt make you better then him tbh.
Scouses website however gives Dreadnought the lead in "pa terms" unless you wish to prove me wrong there.(note only pa counts here, not pia not hl2, not battlefield 1942 or anything else)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:32   #188
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Just that you havent played many rounds with dread and had a lead in those you didnt doesnt make you better then him tbh.
Scouses website however gives Dreadnought the lead in "pa terms" unless you wish to prove me wrong there.(note only pa counts here, not pia not hl2, not battlefield 1942 or anything else)
if plane(tia) dont count then yes I have a prob. :|
However: I played rounds 1 to 6 of planetarion then I quit. In those rounds I was always top 30-40 for most of the round (bar round 1 where I started late and round 5 in which I sucked ). Then I got owned for sacrificing my planet for my alliance, a sacrifice im more than willing to make. So this is all persay my good Focht + HE STARTED IT =(((((
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:36   #189
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

*fluffles tesla* u did well in pia that counts for you even if u made it only on the 2nd spot!

P.S. dont play pa play other games like wow or eve for the win !
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:02   #190
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
What are you gonna do thursday?
thursday is my brothers birthday nubmax :/

Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:18   #191
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yay.

I now officially announce my return aswell.

will be fun to play with or against ya (both on ad and in game) for the next rounds ministry.

Time to get some quality back to pa.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:22   #192
jerome

There already is some proper quality. Since r11.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:25   #193
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

isnt quality if there is no competition?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:30   #194
jerome

quality is proven against quantity too;)
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:24   #195
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

you can win in EVE? thought that was ongoing and wont ever stop EXODUS \o/

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:41   #196
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
yay.

will be fun to play with or against ya (both on ad and in game) for the next rounds ministry.

Ohhh no!

I suggest we call next round "the return of the n00bs"
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:42   #197
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Tesla > dread
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:52   #198
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

yay.

newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 20:11   #199
Linkie
fanboy

yay, everyone loves the ministry

Unread 23 Nov 2004, 20:30   #200
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
if plane(tia) dont count then yes I have a prob. :|
However: I played rounds 1 to 6 of planetarion then I quit. In those rounds I was always top 30-40 for most of the round (bar round 1 where I started late and round 5 in which I sucked ). Then I got owned for sacrificing my planet for my alliance, a sacrifice im more than willing to make. So this is all persay my good Focht + HE STARTED IT =(((((
Dread actually contributed to his alliance (Wrath, Fury, Eclipse and 1up) whether he was a small or big planet yet could still maintain himself.

Additionally, you played r7 because the Retired Deus Ex Machina gal which I was in led an assault upon your galaxy that was quite successful.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote