User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Jul 2009, 17:27   #11
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The problem is, Asc has dictated politics either directly or indirectly for the past 4 rounds. So now its clear that they arnt in contention for the win, nor trying to win (with the amount of cov-ops and scanner planets they have)..Alliance HC dont know how to organise politics.
Whilst I don't know who handled the politics on the xvx front last round, I think their "know how" of doing politics was quite effectively proved insufficient. After all, they did a fine job of single-handedly turning this statement from true to false:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
While last round we only had 2 with the universe hating 1 of them
How did that work out for you? Although hate might be too big a word, it was a fail of epic proportions at winning the round AND PR in any case. Note that I have nothing against anyone, but if you ask me, an xvx really shouldn't be judging anybody's political skills right now.