User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 06:27   #1
simmons
strutter 78

simmons will become famous soon enoughsimmons will become famous soon enough
f-crew FO

I'd just like to say that f-crew is not a trainer alliance any more than any other alliance, and regardless of the spin wakey and keg put on it, they are just as vicious as any other alliance.

they should have the hell roided out of them like any other active alliance and maybe moresome becuse of the BS veil on them.

My experience thus far shows wakey as a hipocrate bastard. He claims to want to keep f-crew players from attacking smaller planets thereby encouraging new players to try the game more than just a taste, but on the other hand he'll allow 3 waves on the smaller planet by same size planets. OR!!! like what is going on at this moment! He'll allow 100k > value planets wave a planet 3 times over.

I'd just like to extend a giant finger to wakey and his BS on getting people to play (and stay playing) this game. Its all BS and those brackets around f-crew should be canned.

FO wakey!! You are a dick!!
simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 07:49   #2
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Rukhsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: f-crew FO

3 waves is not a lot really. If all you're basing this on is the fact that f-crew allows its members to launch 3 waves on some targets, this isn't much of a post.

Let me guess, you're one of the players who got raided?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 07:56   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How are F-crew going to train their members if they cant attack small planets? F-crew planets are all small to begin with you daft hippo.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:05   #4
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

/hugs f-crew
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:23   #5
simmons
strutter 78

"3 waves is not a lot really. If all you're basing this on is the fact that f-crew allows its members to launch 3 waves on some targets, this isn't much of a post."

its not, read it again. but thanks for commenting.

"How are F-crew going to train their members if they cant attack small planets? F-crew planets are all small to begin with you daft hippo."

eh? Is anyone who posts something you believe as common knoweldge "daft"? Not all of us have played since pubescence jackass.

i thought this game wanted/needed new blood? I guess jackass idler considers everybody under 1,000 posts an idiot. nice job buddy thanks for the imput

Last edited by simmons; 27 Apr 2006 at 08:37.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:29   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmons
i thought this game wanted/needed new blood? I guess jack ass idler considers everybody under 1,000 posts an idiot. nice job buddy thanks for the imput
on the contrary, 95% of everyone above 1000 posts are infact the worst kind of person on the forum.

I am sure you are a clever person, I just dont feel that your view of F-crew is the correct one
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:41   #7
simmons
strutter 78

"I just dont feel that your view of F-crew is the correct one"

that was a funny way of putting it then, pal.

If nobody agrees with me on this I wont bring it up again.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:44   #8
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Don't bring it up again then.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:46   #9
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

mostly the ppl that agree cba posting about it as such a discussion is pointless and just gets stupid flamepost from one side and another stupid flamepost from the other etc etc
the only ppl that reply on this are those that like F-Crew, my post excluded

/me hugs buly
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:56   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Forum PM me the co-ords of those that you think are bashing and I'll look into it. Often what happens though in these situations is the galaxies been double booked and people either cba to check all the incoming and just assume its F-Crew as some of the waves are or they simply dont have intel on some of the attackers and assume they are F-Crew
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:57   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I am aware that I might get flamebaited for writing this down, but I'm rather skeptic about F-Crew's real agendas as a training alliance. I've heard that a talented player of theirs, who felt the need for a greater challenge, got banned from even the public channel after leaving F-Crew for higher level gaming, for Wakey wasn't too happy a talented person would be leaving. Even if it'd perfectly fit the "training alliance" scheme.

This might go a bit off-topic, but it hits the nail on F-Crew's role as a training alliance.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:58   #12
simmons
strutter 78

nice, another jackass with nothing to say.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 09:00   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
He'll allow 100k > value planets wave a planet 3 times over.
And if thats claiming a single planet is 3 waving a planet then I can almost certainly confirm its not us. We dont allow members to send more than one wave at a target
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 09:25   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i thought this was a recruitment thread, and f-crew were looking for a fleet-officer or something O_o
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 09:30   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
FO wakey!! You are a dick!!
Yeah, high five buddy!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 09:53   #16
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I am aware that I might get flamebaited for writing this down, but I'm rather skeptic about F-Crew's real agendas as a training alliance. I've heard that a talented player of theirs, who felt the need for a greater challenge, got banned from even the public channel after leaving F-Crew for higher level gaming, for Wakey wasn't too happy a talented person would be leaving. Even if it'd perfectly fit the "training alliance" scheme.

This might go a bit off-topic, but it hits the nail on F-Crew's role as a training alliance.
If its lyra your talking about (although i'm unaware she got banned if it is her) I'd like to make a few things clear as you raised it.

1) Theres a difference between being a FEEDER alliance and a TRAINING alliance. A feeder alliance is one that has no quality in it and doesnt help players really grow at all, it simply uses a system that lets the lowe quality members fall by the way side and lets the good players get picked off by the alliance(s) they are feeding. A Training alliance on the other hand tries to maximise all players progress. That requires there to be people whom have gained experiance in the alliance to pass it on

2) When a player applys to join us they are asking to join us for the round and are hence making a commitment. Now seeing as they have made this commitment and seeing as we gave them a chance is it really wrong that we expect them to see it out and are upset when they dont. This is especially true in the cases of Lyra and SS recently, both of these didnt just make commitments to be members for the round but to be members of the command, them quitting at the first offer they get screws over every other member of the alliance and increases the remaining commands workload and we have a right to be pissed off and them getting banned in the heat of the moment is understandable imho

Now while writing this I took in your alliance tag and infact I think you may be talking about someone I know is banned from the public channel and will be for life, that being darkage. Now if its him I dont know what sob story hes spun you but its clearly wrong.

The actual story is as follows and take place about 4 or 5 rounds back.

Darkage was given the chance to try his hand at being a HC as he was ethusastic and had shown good progress. Sadly it turned out darkage was one of these HC's whom believed as HC the members were serving him, rather than him the members. As such he kept throwing hissy fits because every he wasnt getting defence priority. He eventually quit due to the but decided to take the memberlist with him. A memberlist he then started using as leverage to try and get people to attack us and also to try and blackmail us. It got to a point where he was making threats against me and others and claiming if we hit him first or defended his attack he would release the co-ords on the forums.

Into the next round he still continued his campaign. He would come into our channel, slag us off, make threats and such like, until the point where he was being a disruptive infulence in the channel and we decided to implement a ban on sight policy that imho is deserved and i'm sure others will agree.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 09:55   #17
wakey
Hamster

Quote:

As opposed to you whom cant even be arsed to send me a forum pm with the info on whom your claiming is doing this so I can look into it

If you have something to say PM me the details like requested . Otherwise stop complaining
The Farnborough Crew

Last edited by wakey; 27 Apr 2006 at 10:02.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:16   #18
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

F-Crew is underrated imo

If it was up to me they would have been roided dry by now
just to put them back in their place
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:23   #19
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Quote:
i thought this game wanted/needed new blood? I guess jackass idler considers everybody under 1,000 posts an idiot. nice job buddy thanks for the imput
I have far fewer than 1,000 posts, and I still think you're an idiot.

EDIT: oooh, anon neg rep, real nice. wonder who it could be?

Last edited by Rukhsta; 27 Apr 2006 at 10:32.
Rukhsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:25   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
F-Crew is underrated imo

If it was up to me they would have been roided dry by now
just to put them back in their place
I aggree with this tbh ...

F-crew seems to use this "but we are a training alliance" to avoid being focussed on, abit to much, and it's working. While infact they are a top10 alliance and a top5 even, due to the stupid limit setup we have atm.

Because who wants to be the alliance banging on F-crew and being labelled as the alliance that screws over new players and screws over an alliance that is training the members...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:26   #21
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:

Whereas you just call anyone who disagrees with you a jackass.

Way to go.

Jackass.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:30   #22
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä

I know at least one talented player who left F-Crew for a better alliance, and afaik he still hangs out in #f-crew and is on good terms with his m8s there. I doubt the player you're referring to was banned solely for leaving the alliance.

That said, I think people are a little too hesitant to hit F-Crew just because they are viewed as a "training alliance," and they probably get more than they deserve out of this label.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:30   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's no doubt in my mind that F-Crew are not just "training" but "building", they wouldn't be consistently improving their rank otherwise.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:32   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
There's no doubt in my mind that F-Crew are not just "training" but "building", they wouldn't be consistently improving their rank otherwise.
Yes, yet whoever plans on majorly attacking F-crew atm gets stigmatised by the community for ruining this game ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:42   #25
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think we should all attack f-crew, and solely f-crew!! who needs 1up v Omen or such wars when we can have a gangbanging session :drool:
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:43   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i think we should all attack f-crew, and solely f-crew!! who needs 1up v Omen or such wars when we can have a gangbanging session :drool:
I'm in

I'm always up for some nice community events
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:56   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Holy Shit I agree with Kj.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:11   #28
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Yes, yet whoever plans on majorly attacking F-crew atm gets stigmatised by the community for ruining this game ...
Your sounding a bit like Kargool with this "F-Crew have it easy as they arent targetted as they are a training alliance". What both of you need to realise is alliances do target us, perhaps they dont go around shouting about it and maybe because its F-Crew its not a big deal in most peoples eyes but we get our fair share of alliances targetting us.

For example towards the end of last round VGN did a good job targetting us. We were standing in their way of a position and it made tactical sense to hit us and they did. If alliances want to target us and do so tactically then we have never had a problem with it. Theres maybe been 3 or 4 times in 17 rounds where you would find us complaining about being targetted and all those times have been due to the nature of the attacks which lacked any tactical advantage to the alliance. Things like bashing our smallest and newest members whom have hardly any roids with fleets loaded with SK for 5-7ticks which in itself is the kind of thing I complain about happening to other alliances and none F-Crew planets more than I have when its been F-Crew its happened to
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:13   #29
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

If no-one attacked f-crew their members would never learn about stress under fire and how to handle def .. and no def emotionally.
I'm sure they get incomming and deal with it accordingly .. also attacking in multiple waves.. thats real life in this game.

If neither happened .. what sort of training alliance would they be ?

they are not going headlong for the #1 position, not going into blocks and wars afaik ...

what they dont deserve is getting battered by an potential block, but they do deserve and recieve incomming, if your one of those on the recieving end .. thats life.. live with it .. or go to f-crew and get some training ( in the coping with the affects of incomming)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:50   #30
wakey
Hamster

Just to keep this kind of on topic

simmons where is the Forum PM im waiting for. If they are F-Crew members then what harm is there letting me know who the planets are that are attacking and where so if this is really happening I can deal with it

It will take what a couple of lines to supply the info in the format of xx:xx attacking yy:yy
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:58   #31
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Just to keep this kind of on topic

simmons where is the Forum PM im waiting for. If they are F-Crew members then what harm is there letting me know who the planets are that are attacking and where so if this is really happening I can deal with it

It will take what a couple of lines to supply the info in the format of xx:xx attacking yy:yy
Maybe he is currently offline.... patience...
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 11:59   #32
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Maybe he is currently offline.... patience...
He posted a reply AFTER my initial request
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:03   #33
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

much fuzz about nothing. let F-Crew play the way they want. if they wanna send 10 waves at one target: fine. if they wanna send only 1 wave at a target: fine.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:05   #34
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
much fuzz about nothing. let F-Crew play the way they want. if they wanna send 10 waves at one target: fine. if they wanna send only 1 wave at a target: fine.
And so the reverse should be true, if allies want to send 10 waves at F-Crew, feel free.

(not that they'd gain much, mind)
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:09   #35
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
And so the reverse should be true, if allies want to send 10 waves at F-Crew, feel free.

(not that they'd gain much, mind)
Ofc, fully agree with u there, i just don't see the need for a thread about it.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:23   #36
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
IMHO i believe there are needs for threads like this. If alliances are partaking in tactics that are ultimatly bad for the community issues should be raised and if theres any basis for the claims they should be taken seriously. PA is a community driven game and if peoples tactics hurt the community they hurt everyone of us that plays it
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 12:36   #37
Almeida

true, but when u enter this community u gotta be aware that this is a war game and sometimes u get loads of incomings. it's part of the game and if u wanna keep playing this game u either accept the incomings and let your roids go or u put more effort into the game, join an ally and get some of the waves covered.

(though my example of 10 waves was a bit much and i doubt that any ally would send that many waves)
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:22   #38
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hi. I specifically targeted F-Crew planets last round. Oh wai..
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:35   #39
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with simmons in the fact that f-crew have more power than they claim. they are hiding behind 'we're nubs' paravan.
but....i dont agree to the fact that they shouldnt attack as they see fit. if it takes 10 waves to roid a planet they want roided, then so be it.
all is fair in love and war i guess.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:35   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
We all know you're ruining this game ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 13:58   #41
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Maybe it's just me, but with their low average size, they aren't an attractive target to begin with.

But then again that could just be me.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:05   #42
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

tbh wakey is one of the best things to happen to PA. He has done alot for the game and the 'little guys' of PA through the years. Hes damn well deserving of having a competitive alliance in the top10 after all the time hes put into the game and I think he deserves some respect.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:05   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I was smaller than most f-crew planets so is it stil bashing?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:40   #44
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

F-Crew is no training alliance I think for the simple fact that they have been top5 last round. no matter of their membercount, I think any alliance that finishes top5 cant be considerd being a training-alliance

the only problem with them is - noone has the guts to speak it out as he will get a 10pages esseay written by wakey to read why they still are a training alliance.
And I personally belive no alliance currently ranked in the top15 would have to guts to declare war on F-Crew (even if they would see F-Crew as a nice target and would want to declare war on them) - but not because of the military strenghs but because of the fear that then wakey is whining about it on the forum; names the alliances and says they are noob-bashing and any reputation the alliance had is lost.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:47   #45
I am Idler
This is bat country

F-crew is a training Alliance
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 18:09   #46
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Maybe it's just me, but with their low average size, they aren't an attractive target to begin with.

But then again that could just be me.
Yes SiN is a much better target

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:02   #47
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

We are still a training alliance despite the ranks, yes we played well that round and finished a high rank, but we still take on total noobs and very low score planets and try and help them gain in the game. Call me stupid but isnt that training??

The lyra issue. i did ban her in a heated moment when i lost my temper, the ban lasted a grand total of literally 5-10 mins before i saw sense and unbanned her. It was the wrong action, ill admit that, but it was a heated action and one that was repared quickly.
I think i had a right to be angry as she provided no real reason for leaving after commiting to play with us, and idd knew we were having troubles and were having meeting in an attempt to solve those issues, rather than hang in and help she left at the first sign of a little bother and ran off.

Yes maybe we do get less incs than other allies, but we would happily accept incs aslong as they arnt powerbashing our smallest and newest members, especially on the occasions we complained when our bigger members got no incs at all, it was all concentrated on the smallest members and alot contained SK's, some not even containing pods.

I made a reply in the predictions thread along the same lines, if an ally feels they proffer by hitting us, such as VGN at the end of last round, then do so by all means, we didnt complain about VGN's hits, they were well done and targeted all members of the ally, and tbh well played, u took the spot.

If we feel our smallest members are unessecarily hammered while actual profitable targets are ignored yes we will feel the need to raise the issue, if 2 or more allies of the same size feel the need to block against us, yes we feel thats a bit harsh. However if one ally feels they gain either simple good roids and xp or possibly a rank by hitting us then fine, by all means go for it, the Training Alliance tag is there simply because thats what we do, its not a get out of jail free card. We understand as a top10 ally (i highly doubt we will repeat the top 5 performance) we will get incs from other top10 allies looking to pass us, we have no problems with this, but if you do decide to hit us, hit US, all of us, and dont stamp on the small and inexperienced players for no real reason.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:32   #48
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
we complained when our bigger members got no incs at all, it was all concentrated on the smallest members and alot contained SK's, some not even containing pods.
I have to say this paragraph makes me chuckle. I'll admit now that I haven't read the rest of the thread so perhaps I'm missing something.

First things first, I'd be very pleased if my bigger players were inc-less because you know what that means? One fleet can cover one planet, I'm pretty sure most alliances envy that.

Secondly has it ever been considered by F-Crew HC that the people who send no pods and SKs at a target are not the regular players that know how to play these games and visit the forums and such? There is no use complaining or even stating that because you're preaching to the choir.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:41   #49
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Arfy, as the attacks were by much larger planets with often mulitple fleets per wave, no it wasnt one fleet covers. plus it causes much bigger morale blows to the newer members which causes ppl to leave the game, as an ally thats trying to encourage ppl to the game thats not good for us.

As for the non regular players maybe ure right, however a few rounds ago, a member of an ally that shall remain nameless leaked some intel to us. Namely an attacks page encouraging ppl to build SK's for the attack. it may well have been an isolated incident, but we know the ideas been there to use such attacks against our members
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:58   #50
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

I think simmons' original gripe was that he was being bashed by a few planets almost twice his size. (from F-Crew apparently)

Note: simmons has quite PA, a few people tried to stop him leaving but he quit anyway.
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote