User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:18   #1
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Cool Heroic - Recruiting for Round 16

Heroic is a new Alliance transformed from a previous round with a different name. Our Alliance last round never dropped below a rank of 27.

We are looking for active players this round. People who will be on our IRC channel, and participate in attacks. Defense will not be guaranteed, but we will offer it when it is available, and we will encourage defending each other.

If you have any questions, please drop by our Alliance Recruiting Channel - #WeAreHeroes, or send an email to [email protected]

We already have a base from last round, but more players are welcome.

JT

HC of Heroic Round 16
HC of Heroes Round 15

Last edited by jt25man; 20 Feb 2006 at 16:24.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:20   #2
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice
Re: Heroic - Recruiting for Round 16

best of luck to you.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:24   #3
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

good luck to new round Heroic
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:50   #4
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

gd luck guys
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 15:43   #5
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Gl guys (what's the IRC channel)
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 15:53   #6
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
[...] please drop by our Alliance Recruiting Channel - WeAreHeroes[...]
and good luck to u btw
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:15   #7
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Good Luck with that , - you should set you public channel so only an op can set topic! When I went in your channel it was just me and P in there and someone had changed it.

Anyways Good luck
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:24   #8
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
When I went in your channel it was just me and P in there and someone had changed it.
And it wasn't me..... honest (hehe)

Good luck
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 02:46   #9
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Thank you for pointing that out, I checked to make sure the channel was still active and didn't realize my modes I set up had been changed. I fixed the modes, and set the topic.

JT
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 03:34   #10
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

We're really starting to come together, and we still have plenty of open spots, sign up now before it's too late.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 06:13   #11
mitchbtu
Hidden Agenda HC

mitchbtu will become famous soon enoughmitchbtu will become famous soon enough

Good Luck Heroic

{Hidden Agenda HC}
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 15:21   #12
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Thanks for all the support, now come sign up, we still got plenty of open spots, and our first attack made a killing for our members who participated. Lots more of that coming up in the near future for those who want to sign up...don't be shy, newbies welcome, we'll help you out, give you some pointers, build you up...
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 16:27   #13
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Update:

As of Tick 570, we're 30+ members, and been in the top 30 rank for almost 400 ticks. We could still use some new members that want to grow and be a part of a great team.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 12:41   #14
System
System

System is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of light

I personaly liked the sound of the alliance and wished to wish your alliance luck so i went to your public chan

But when i arived and said i was already in a alliance but wanted to wish you luck, I even said i might hve a friend who might like to apply.

I found that a person named suprados moderated the channel and told me it was because he didnt want to liten to me, the channel is for people joining and that wasnt me!!!

I fail to see how an alliance claiming to be "comunity orientated" can say they dont want Good luck messages in there public chanel!

You wouldnt catch ND or HR moderating the public chan for GL wishes!

My advice is take LONG conisderation over this alliance

BAD BAD BAD
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 12:52   #15
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Well now, I'll make an inquiry into that behavior, apologies good sir.

BTW, this is the thread for Round 16, not 17.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 12:59   #16
System
System

System is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of light

LOL ooops i must be so dumb
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 13:01   #17
System
System

but good luck all the same for r17
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:19   #18
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

good luck guys