User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jan 2006, 22:49   #1
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point
[Buddies Needed] New old player wants to play again

Hi, I have stopped playing planetarion for a long time. I was a player in rounds 3 4 5 and 6
I would like to play this coming round #16, but I need some cool ppl and alliance to hang out with

can somebody take me as clan member and guide me through again plz, im very active player, online 24/7, Ive got no life

peace
arc

Last edited by arc; 19 Jan 2006 at 22:58.
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 22:57   #2
arc

Re: [Buddies Needed] New old player wants to play again

btw im from the uk
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 23:26   #3
Unseen
th little noob that could

Unseen is an unknown quantity at this point

arc - the best thing you can do is take a look at some of the other threads in this forum, get onto IRC and get chatting to a few different people

Your choice of alliance will prove to be the biggest decision you make in your PA career so I wish you the best of luck making it
<Mysteries> believe me people cant handle it
<Unseen99> i had a kick ass cast lined up and everything

Round 15: 15:7:3
[Ins] [G-II]
Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 01:09   #4
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point

hi mate if in need of and good alliance come see me at #bird and i run you down on what you need mate
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 01:34   #5
Beermonster

Beermonster will become famous soon enoughBeermonster will become famous soon enough

Shop around, join public chans of allys, have speaks with chan ops, i'm sure you can find a home that way and welcome back to PA have a good round
Beermonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 03:54   #6
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc
Hi, I have stopped playing planetarion for a long time. I was a player in rounds 3 4 5 and 6
I would like to play this coming round #16, but I need some cool ppl and alliance to hang out with

can somebody take me as clan member and guide me through again plz, im very active player, online 24/7, Ive got no life

peace
arc
hehe It's nice seeing there are other people coming back
I hope you can grasb the changes quick and me too for that matter! Have a good round!

/me thinks he should get hold of some other old PA players and see if they can play the free round!
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 04:33   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen
arc - the best thing you can do is take a look at some of the other threads in this forum, get onto IRC and get chatting to a few different people

Your choice of alliance will prove to be the biggest decision you make in your PA career so I wish you the best of luck making it
Unseen is entirely correct.

There are numerous threads all detailing what they want from people, and what they can give to them. Just take your pick
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 12:17   #8
arc

me and one of my frd is goin to play this round, i was in irc last nite and seems most of my old pa buddies are gone or playing aother game
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:14   #9
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc
me and one of my frd is goin to play this round, i was in irc last nite and seems most of my old pa buddies are gone or playing aother game
You can always make new friends
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 15:15   #10
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

many ppl are friendly here, and they wont bite you if you ask them about recrutiment.
Just join IRC and there some alliance channels and then find out how you like them, make a desicion and get friends with your new ally. thats how it works.