User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 May 2006, 14:44   #1
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Fair Play...

Rank Change Name Asteroids Members AVG Score Score
1 NewDawn 24151 60 878,567 52,714,043
2 Omen 32324 59 884,021 52,157,255
3 Insomnia 26579 59 869,634 51,308,435
4 Angels 28378 59 859,409 50,705,140

After the exploitation of xp last round, it seems a more well balanced round of pa has been introduced in terms of alliances battling it out for the title.

Looking at the alliance rankings, I can't remember the last time a round was fought out so strongly, both in numbers; and consistency. It must be a testiment to a well fought war or an awesome amount of roid swapping. To the alliances; what's going on in there?

I haven't been anywhere near the 'political frey' of this round, but a credit to all those involved; it looks like an exciting shape up for those members of the alliances that have never been so close to a title at around pt600. Of course, there is a month left, and with alliances below ND having a member to possibly add, the balance in the next few days will lie with the average score virtually as close as can be, and a few battles that must rage overnight.

It seems that there may be a 'block' type situation (although i have no evidence for this) where numerous alliance are able to roid the advantage.

Whatever the political situation, I can see an excitment for pa begginning to course through the old veins again

I'l be watching with a close eye. Nice one.

Virall
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:59   #2
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fair Play...

I agree, it really looks like this is going to be an exciting round.

An update of the logbook by lokken would be nice .

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 15:03   #3
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I concur, also a bit of a challenge in risk would be nice Xel.

Unread 9 May 2006, 15:15   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

You'd be stupid to ignore 1up in this.......
Unread 9 May 2006, 15:27   #5
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Ignoring isn't really fair. I've stated that I don't know what's going on. I'm random, I haven't joined any alliance this round
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:07   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Code:
  name   | size  | members | score_avg |  score
---------+-------+---------+-----------+----------
 1up     | 30827 |      52 |   1669233 | 86800149
 NewDawn | 29256 |      53 |   1530295 | 81105676
 Subh    | 25335 |      54 |   1486688 | 80281154
 Angels  | 28198 |      50 |   1542325 | 77116289
For reference, tick 600 last round.

I don't think it's right to say that this round is more closely fought than 'any' previously. As I recall r15 was about this close around tick 600.

A round being close at this point isn't necessarily positive, because it's not necessarily the same as a round being open. In a situation such as there is now, all 4 top alliances can be paralyzed by fear because they have little to gain by singling out one of the others to hit and more to lose by getting ahead.

Also what the hell has fair play got to do with anything?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:15   #7
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Its an english phrase for 'well done, or wasn't expecting that to happen, but "fair play", you did a good job' etc.

Nicely flamed.
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:25   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Never meddle in the affairs of wizards...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:28   #9
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
Its an english phrase for 'well done, or wasn't expecting that to happen, but "fair play", you did a good job' etc.
I misunderstood then, I thought you were referring to conformity to established rules.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 18:08   #10
Virall
The Scareh Clown

You've clearly got too much time on your hands. If it means so much, i apologise for not conforming to established rules, and looking this phrase up before i thought of it.

It wouldve clarified the somewhat disregarded aim of the thread.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 18:13   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

OK, for you, a little more depth to the ranks.

Omen and Angels are napped and co-operating on attacks. They have a few allies helping them also.
Insomnia are hitting anyone and everyone for some roids.
NewDawn are winning despite not napping anyone around them. They have co-operated a bit with Insomnia to stop Omen pulling away, but both allies keep hitting each other also.

And everyone keeps looking over their shoulder waiting for 1up to appear in front of them.....
Unread 9 May 2006, 18:39   #12
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Magical Trevor says people shouldn't be looking over their shoulder if they expect the enemy 'to appear in front of them.' Unless you are walking backwards.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 18:41   #13
The_Fish
ND

looking behind their shoulder to see when they are being overtaken der :/
Unread 9 May 2006, 19:03   #14
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

I was wondering have Angels and perhaps Subh too been at war with VGN? Looking at sandmans comparison it does seem like it, but this could be coincidental too.

Sorry, this seemed like a good enough place to ask

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...lues&show=size
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 19:34   #15
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
I was wondering have Angels and perhaps Subh too been at war with VGN? Looking at sandmans comparison it does seem like it, but this could be coincidental too.

For the Record... Subh hit 2 gals last night and not specific TP at an ally.

Some folk eh
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 19:42   #16
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley

Some folk eh
Was a genuine question and not an attempt to stir shit hehe.. so I appreciate your response and non flaming
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Unread 9 May 2006, 19:58   #17
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Was a genuine question and not an attempt to stir shit hehe.. so I appreciate your response and non flaming
At least KJ didnt reply to your post

Fair dues bud
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:00   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Some folk eh
Not answering the question = ftw.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:11   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Some folk eh
You took 3% of my galaxy's roids.

With 23 fleets, 9-10 of which hit the pair of ND. I'm not going to accept any reasonable explanation; I would prefer to accuse you of blocking with our opponents!

Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:32   #20
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And everyone keeps looking over their shoulder waiting for 1up to appear in front of them.....
Only thing we've been appearing in front of this round is the bars downtown.
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:42   #21
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
You took 3% of my galaxy's roids.

With 23 fleets, 9-10 of which hit the pair of ND. I'm not going to accept any reasonable explanation; I would prefer to accuse you of blocking with our opponents!

PM me your gal if you want comfirmation
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:43   #22
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Not answering the question = ftw.
Subh didnt do specific TP we hit 2 gals last night
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:45   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PM me your gal if you want comfirmation
That would truly be a gift from god
Unread 9 May 2006, 23:30   #24
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That would truly be a gift from god
Tough for him, I aren't feeling generous today.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 00:09   #25
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I chatted to VGN's HC the other day. Not as far as I know, but I'm hardly authoritive on this - nor would I expect to be told everything

However, I doubt there's an official war.
Unread 10 May 2006, 00:10   #26
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
LOL, Ain't that the truth
Unread 10 May 2006, 08:48   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Omen and Angels are napped and co-operating on attacks. They have a few allies helping them also.
NewDawn are winning despite not napping anyone around them. They have co-operated a bit with Insomnia to stop Omen pulling away, but both allies keep hitting each other also.

Angels and Omen have not once shared attacks, have not had the slightest cooperation in attacks whatsoever this round.

ND is napped with TGV, we've got TGV HC logs comfirming this. Lying twice in 1 post ... you're improving ...

Edit: We have not a single other cooperation but a basic nap with Omen. Whatever lies you come up with about us having allies is rediculous.

How is it, that you can so blatantly lie when your fellow ND'ers, e.g. Gate, very well know Angels and Omen don't cooperate in attacks? It's just another poor attempt of PR and I don't think a single reader is buying your lies.

Also, you really gonna pretend there's no nap with TGV when they admit themselves there is one (and every other alliance HC I have spoken to like Omen, 1up, ... also concluded there was a nap)?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 10 May 2006 at 08:55.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 08:57   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hey Tooth, there is no war or anything. We hit hostile galaxies and hit and/or fleetcatch hostile planets, regardless if they are VGN, ND or 1up

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 May 2006, 09:46   #29
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

so whats the solution? seems pretty obvious from here
Unread 10 May 2006, 09:49   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
way to dodge the bullet
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:02   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
so whats the solution? seems pretty obvious from here
Well yeah but where do we get 35 tons of strawberry jam?
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:09   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Well yeah but where do we get 35 tons of strawberry jam?
that's the least of my worries where do we get 5000 poop flavoured lollipops
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:11   #33
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hey Tooth, there is no war or anything. We hit hostile galaxies and hit and/or fleetcatch hostile planets, regardless if they are VGN, ND or 1up
That has satisfied my curiosity
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:15   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
And hit galaxies with your own officers in it am i rite?
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:20   #35
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ND is napped with TGV, we've got TGV HC logs comfirming this.
He did say not napping anyone around them, TGV is rank 13 atm so wouldn't call that near the #1 position ND has atm

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:22   #36
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Angels and Omen have not once shared attacks, have not had the slightest cooperation in attacks whatsoever this round.

ND is napped with TGV, we've got TGV HC logs comfirming this. Lying twice in 1 post ... you're improving ...

Edit: We have not a single other cooperation but a basic nap with Omen. Whatever lies you come up with about us having allies is rediculous.

How is it, that you can so blatantly lie when your fellow ND'ers, e.g. Gate, very well know Angels and Omen don't cooperate in attacks? It's just another poor attempt of PR and I don't think a single reader is buying your lies.

Also, you really gonna pretend there's no nap with TGV when they admit themselves there is one (and every other alliance HC I have spoken to like Omen, 1up, ... also concluded there was a nap)?

First of all, im not HC in TGV this round. But I'd like to say that I interpreted the fish's post that they hadnt napped anyone around them as: they havent napped anyone in top 5. Maybe the way thefish formulated himself got him in worse trouble than his intentions were ?
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:25   #37
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't see why anyone would care if ND napped TGV. A top alliance napping a bottom alliance hardly affects anyone anyway.
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:25   #38
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Really funny

On one side ND claims to be more powerful than every not by last by having DLR. ND can win against any ally one on one.
ND has no agreements.

On the other side I never seen ND hitting some1 alone. When we are targeted by ND we have around 60 additional defcalls from various alliances or unallied planets in ND gals.
After it was Obvious ND commited to have coordinated attacks with inso. Now they cant deny TGV either.
Seems u change ur statements pretty often. Also when being asked about it u have just one justification. Cause Angels napped Omen

Don’t take me wrong this not whining, it’s a game of politics just if u do something and ppl find it out than commit it

What I can say for angels
We are napped to omen, the reason is the BP sharing. Its not that we have 20 less defcalls a night but max 5 and took us a lot of admin work to get those sorted.

We didn’t coordinate any attacks on other alliances
We didn’t hit any alliance. All we did was hit ally heavy gals
We are hitting the ones that hit us, which is mainly ND and friends and few times VGN but that is already tradition 

Magical Trevor is having a nice night and waits for the next one

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:28   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
And hit galaxies with your own officers in it am i rite?
Yes, we hit our own galaxies if needed. We've done this in the previous 5 rounds aswell so that shouldn't be a big surprise.

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 May 2006, 10:29   #40
The_Fish
ND

Quote:

Kjunt, you really are a twat at times.

K, yeah, we're napped to the alliance 1 place above Hidden Agenda, hardly on the scale of Omen/Angels is it?

And as for lack of co-operation, seems funny how you both manage to hit ND targets without overlapping each other isn't it?

Kj you are a liar, not me.
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:36   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Like Sjor said, pple need to understand and realize that us napping Omen is translated in about 13 less potential defence calls.

That's all, that is really all. We have/had about 13 (not an exact number due to exiles, new recruits) members that are not in an Omen galaxy.

Now, there's nothing wrong with napping and playing some politics, but using this excuse for every cooperation that you do is pretty lame because you very well know the impact of this nap isn't that relevant.

Maybe Fish meant to say alliances around them, nonetheless I don't see the point in not mentioning the nap with TGV as every player and his dog know about it anyway. Even if they're top bottom, it still means less potential incomings, like which is the case for Angels.

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 May 2006, 10:37   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
And as for lack of co-operation, seems funny how you both manage to hit ND targets without overlapping each other isn't it?
zomg

doesnt this happen every round? Some headless chicken screaming omg no overlapping = omg blox. Yet its pretty much dismissed as all either party has to do is deny it and there's nothing you can do about it. Sad but true
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:40   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kjunt, you really are a twat at times.

K, yeah, we're napped to the alliance 1 place above Hidden Agenda, hardly on the scale of Omen/Angels is it?

Kj you are a liar, not me.
Your nap with TGV prevents more potential attacks then ours with Omen (due to bp's).

I'm the liar? No, every single Angels HC or BC will tell you that we don't swap targets with Omen. Maybe they have a spy in our ranks, I don't know.

It seems telling the truth on AD means nothing these days. Because if you do, you get pple like fishboy who claim it's a lie anyway, regardless of what you post.

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 May 2006, 10:40   #44
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Like Sjor said, pple need to understand and realize that us napping Omen is translated in about 13 less potential defence calls.

That's all, that is really all. We have/had about 13 (not an exact number due to exiles, new recruits) members that are not in an Omen galaxy.

Now, there's nothing wrong with napping and playing some politics, but using this excuse for every cooperation that you do is pretty lame because you very well know the impact of this nap isn't that relevant.

Maybe Fish meant to say alliances around them, nonetheless I don't see the point in not mentioning the nap with TGV as every player and his dog know about it anyway. Even if they're top bottom, it still means less potential incomings, like which is the case for Angels.
Well, first of all, its not just 13 defence calls less. If it comes down to an Angels V Omen war for the win, then what do you do? Still not hit each other? Although considering 10.5 thats not beyond the realms of possibilities.....

I'm not blaming you napping Omen to try to give you an advantage, I don't like the way you lie about it. WE ONLY NAPPED TO GET 13 LESS DEFENCE CALLS A NIGHT LOLZ. No-ones buying it.

The nap with TGV is hardly a secret, we are on good terms with them and have been for a while, it's nothing major but we like them and they like us (probably not me but nm) and as you say its not exactly secret so whats the point mentioning what you know?
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:41   #45
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
zomg

doesnt this happen every round? Some headless chicken screaming omg no overlapping = omg blox. Yet its pretty much dismissed as all either party has to do is deny it and there's nothing you can do about it. Sad but true
No proof obviously, but people know if something is true whether or not they have proof, the people that matter that is.
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:43   #46
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

from what i could see last round as we were allied
TGV has more control over their members than others in our block and was very nice to be allied to them.
and they are a respectable force like every ally with more than 30 ppl

Unread 10 May 2006, 10:43   #47
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Your nap with TGV prevents more potential attacks then ours with Omen (due to bp's).

I'm the liar? No, every single Angels HC or BC will tell you that we don't swap targets with Omen. Maybe they have a spy in our ranks, I don't know.

It seems telling the truth on AD means nothing these days. Because if you do, you get pple like fishboy who claim it's a lie anyway, regardless of what you post.
Are you retarded? More potential attacks? Omen have 59 members, TGV have 52. By my maths thats roughly 21 more fleets Omen can throw. And it's not just number of fleets, its size of them too, which again Omen has more of.

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IN A GAL WITH ANGELS DOESNT MEAN THEY CANT ATTACK ANGELS LOLZ!
Unread 10 May 2006, 10:45   #48
Sjor

Quote:
Well, first of all, its not just 13 defence calls less. If it comes down to an Angels V Omen war for the win, then what do you do? Still not hit each other? Although considering 10.5 thats not beyond the realms of possibilities.....

I'm not blaming you napping Omen to try to give you an advantage, I don't like the way you lie about it. WE ONLY NAPPED TO GET 13 LESS DEFENCE CALLS A NIGHT LOLZ. No-ones buying it.

The nap with TGV is hardly a secret, we are on good terms with them and have been for a while, it's nothing major but we like them and they like us (probably not me but nm) and as you say its not exactly secret so whats the point mentioning what you know?
we dont hit angel gals unless some1 behaves really hostile
so 85 % of omen is safe anyway. dont see more than 5 defcalls a night on us unless Omen targets its own gals

Unread 10 May 2006, 10:49   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Wow wow wow, could you be any more wrong?

If we have to fight omen 1 on 1 for the win, we will. In r10.5 WE WERE THE #1 ALLIANCE ... IT IS NOT OUR JOB TO KILL #2 IF #2 IS PERFECTLY HAPPY TO SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING ....

This crap from 10.5 you're ripping completely out of context. If your allies are happy to settle for #2 then it's not your job to attack them to risk your victory.

Secondly, I challenge you to show me where I've ever lied about napping Omen. We napped them for the reason that we share alot of buddypacks and yes ... because it benefits us.

Mind you I did not say we napped them for those 13 potential less incs. We napped them because we don't want incomings from them, correct. But since we share so many buddypacks, there are only 13 Angels that are not in an Omen galaxy.

Asfar as I know, Omen does not hit their own galaxies (could be wrong here) so that means the Angels AND ND in there are pretty safe for now.

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 May 2006, 10:57   #50
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Are you retarded? More potential attacks? Omen have 59 members, TGV have 52. By my maths thats roughly 21 more fleets Omen can throw. And it's not just number of fleets, its size of them too, which again Omen has more of.

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IN A GAL WITH ANGELS DOESNT MEAN THEY CANT ATTACK ANGELS LOLZ!
When I state "13 less calls", I meant 13 Angel planets that will not receive Omen incs. Yes if we didn't nap and entire Omen decided to wave those 13 planets (planets not in Omen galaxies), then that'd mean 179 less fleets per night ... cuz that'll ever happen.

Anyway, what's the point in this. It's not like blocks have been formed and that 1 alliance is running away due to it. There's nothing wrong with politics, but don't post lies on AD about Angels just because you don't know/like what's going on.

And let's be honnest, for a change, IF Omen and Angels would actively cooperate in hitting ND, for instance, then wouldn't you think you'd have a far rougher time then now. Same goes for every alliance. When you and Insomnia hit Omen for 3 nights, they also stopped growing completely and dropped 2 ranks.

FA Gaming community