User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:38   #1
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Round 16 circle jerk...

Where is it? I'm sure we usually have one at the end of every round; I only just realised it's missing, so I might as well start one, for tradition's sake. This is related to alliances I had any interactions with, or greatly impressed me for some reason, so don't get upset if I miss you out.

Firstly, to thank DLR for giving me a home for the first part of the round (it was great fun, and I got to sleep \o/ ), and to ND for taking me in later in the round. I'd like to congratulate the work done by ND's HCs who were in a pretty dire position before the round; they went into the round missing 8 people who finished T100 in round 15 and without excellent contributors from places like SiN and DLR. Moving ND back towards the community aspect was an excellent choice and helped prevent burnout on a mass scale like ND has seen before!

To 1up; you were the best alliance this round, and I enjoyed fighting against you (even if it wwere somewhat a foregone conclusion )

To Subh; it was an honour working with you guys for the week or so when I was about and cooperation existed. It's a pity our aims weren't always the same and that the cooperation was limited; I'd have liked to have seen more ND/Subh work!

Angels; better luck next time, would have been interesting to see angels vs 1up in a value based arena without eXilition about. Maybe round 17?

[BIG]; where the hell did you guys come from? Great to see a new alliance put in a genuinely great performance.

TGV: Good to see you crazy vikings continue to make progress.

xVx/VGN/F-Crew/ToF/everybody else, well done for making it through the round and putting in the performances you did!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:05   #2
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Round 16 circle jerk...

Well done me. Without me I wouldn't have achieved anything this round.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:07   #3
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

I see you have "forgotten" the winners of the rnd....
So I will congratulate ourselves for winning the way it should be won; With minimizing the effort and maximizing the real life
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:13   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Well done to everyone, without you something terrible surely would've happened.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 15:09   #5
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Since i haven't been playing this round... i'd like to thank Ascendancy for making it rather fun/entertaining to follow the rounds development on sandmans alliance ranking and parts of AD, well done beating the top by giving them no chance of fighting back :-).

[edit]Sidenote: nice to see xVx back in the top10, good job you guys, specially since i know very well what depts you came from[/edit]
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 15:21   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I had no interaction with them, like I said at the beginning of the post.

Though I can thank Ascendancy for winning. Removed the need to fight any wars which meant I could get loads more sleep!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:47   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So I will congratulate ourselves for winning the way it should be won; With minimizing the effort and maximizing the real life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
xVx/VGN/F-Crew/ToF/everybody else, well done for making it through the round and putting in the performances you did!
Technically he did congratulate Ascendancy.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 17:51   #8
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

/me wanks all over everyone

..e.rr..mm....Was I premature?

(Thanks to Angels, ND, ToF, a few select Daous Dava/xVx, and everyone else for the decentish round)
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:03   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Id like to thank Tesla for proving to be less of a idiot than I originally suspected him of being.

Id also like to thank Jesterina for being such a awesome human being. Same goes to everyone who greets me with a smileyface

Good luck wishes goes out to jerome for the future, I love you buddy!

Oh, and way to go for making everyones day a little bit more interesting everybody
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:41   #10
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Thx to Munin for being hyper-active, knowing everything and being so damn pretty!
You really deserved you +v

\o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 20:15   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Technically he did congratulate Ascendancy.
aw, even kjellie rises up to pedantry!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 20:18   #12
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

One generally lowers themselves to being pedantic.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 20:19   #13
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

jeromes point stands.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 20:36   #14
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
One generally lowers themselves to being pedantic.
it was intentional. consider the context.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 01:06   #15
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

I was wondering what this topic was all about. Congratulations all. It's been a good time fighting amongst you.

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 01:23   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to congratulate myself for being the best poster on this forum and for being a fantastic moderator.

:rolleyes:
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:01   #17
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: Round 16 circle jerk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'd like to congratulate myself for being the best poster on this forum and for being a fantastic moderator.

wow, pure comedy
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 07:15   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
wow, pure comedy
Motox, if you cant say something nice.. Why are you opening your mouth at all?

Id give high-five to Lokken for being a good moderator..
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 07:29   #19
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

I would like to thank those people that thought it was smart to land with FR on Gate's planet while my pirates were there. Thank you.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:40   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
aw, even kjellie rises up to pedantry!
I don't even know the meaning of the word 'pendantry' or what the hell you, fishboy and archilles are arguing about (nor do I actually care) ... I just pointed out to the obvious.

'Everybody else' also includes Ascendancy ...

My guess is Tesla is just annoyed/surprised/disgusted/enraged that Gate didn't give them a special mention and just included them in the 'everybody else' statement

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:24   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
wow, pure comedy
I'd like to thank MotoX for reminding me that there really is no God, because a God wouldn't have inflicted such a terrible poster as MotoX upon us.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:43   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'd like to thank MotoX for reminding me that there really is no God, because a God wouldn't have inflicted such a terrible poster as MotoX upon us.
About time that I agree with you on something.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:43   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
wow, pure comedy
where is the love?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:45   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
where is the love?
AD mods are like the Jedi ... you're not allowed to feel love or affection.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:46   #25
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
AD mods are like the Jedi ... you're not allowed to feel love or affection.
JBG must be a sith then, since he goes around 'spreading the love' a lot
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:48   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Yeah, JBG cannot be converted to the light side anymore

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 11:07   #27
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
My guess is Tesla is just annoyed/surprised/disgusted/enraged that Gate didn't give them a special mention and just included them in the 'everybody else' statement
Nae.. I was just making conversation... He was free to write his post as he saw fit
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:35   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Nae.. I was just making conversation... He was free to write his post as he saw fit
Sweet

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:19   #29
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to congratulate pdmaster with his #1 value spot...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:26   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I would like to congratulate pdmaster with his #1 value spot...
We closed down his connection and put him in hibernate modus untill round 17 starts. Nonetheless I'll make sure your congratulations will be delivered to him when we reactivate him again.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:42   #31
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
stalking hen nights in temple bar doesnt qualify as spreading the love more like spreading a viral infection

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 17:57   #32
jerome

Quote:
I don't even know the meaning of the word 'pendantry' or what the hell you, fishboy and archilles are arguing about (nor do I actually care) ... I just pointed out to the obvious.

'Everybody else' also includes Ascendancy ...

you always whine when people nitpick your posts and now you do the same etcetcetc typical double standards as i've highlighted you to show about 20191192817times now on these forums.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 19:11   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

jeso it is the PA oscars
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 19:57   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Most of the people I've played with are considered the Planetarion elite.

I like to think of them as my base.
All your bases are belong to us
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 20:08   #35
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
All your bases are belong to us
bases?

idimmu it's stoops no capital S!!
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 20:12   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Big thanks to idi's bed for supporting him all round.

Literally.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 20:40   #37
Stoom
Bragpack™

And a big thank you goes out to idimmu for getting me a new nick and gl in r17 getting a gf! Guess we'll be seeing alot of you again in r18! <3
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:11   #38
simmons
strutter 78

simmons will become famous soon enoughsimmons will become famous soon enough

I'd like to thank 19:3 for all the funny mail threats that we posted in our forum to laugh at over and over again. That was fab!
simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 05:22   #39
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
I would like to thank Europatriot, Crab and Furball for doing all my scans last round.

I would like to thank everyone in my gal, other than Beb, for being awesome.

I would like to thank #linux for coping when we turned the channel in to our gal channel and used it to schedule defence and attacks.

I would like to thank Jester and Rob for Ascendancy and making the right decisions when they counted.

I would like to thank 1up for perm banning me from #public.

I would like to thank everyone in the #linux alliance for taking the piss.

I would like to thank the 4355 people who played worse than me for doing so.

I would like to thank all the really stubborn forum posters for making me laugh so hard as you continuously ran in to walls and got back up to do it again.

I would like to thank Tesla for contributing Ministry's rock.

I would like to thank Lokken for giving us Bluetuba's ooooooooooooomph.

I would like to thank XtoTheZ for letting me walk through the fields of Elysium.

I would like to thank Jester for giving me a bit of AIM.

I would like to thank Bananana for the old Victurus te Salutant.

I would like to thank ^4VAlien^ for his old dutch courage.

I would like to thank Idler for his Instinct.

I would like to thank Jeekay for his Pack.

I would like to thank most of the Ex-Exilition people I met for still being stuck with a Round 2 attitude and realising how lame everyone's, including myself, attitudes to other players were back then.

And I would like to thank this thread for letting me circle jerk and name drop.
Why so hard on Beb?
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 08:48   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
you always whine when people nitpick your posts and now you do the same etcetcetc typical double standards as i've highlighted you to show about 20191192817times now on these forums.
Sweet, I see you've changed alot ... (read: NOT)

Yes you caught me, I made 1 little nitpicking post so that makes me a horrible poster ... luckily you're not that kind of poster. You atleast are very consistent ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Apr 2006, 10:21   #41
jerome

no, you ****ing moron i'm trying to help you understand and hopefully help you stop your tendency to cause murders by rthe idiculous amounts of oblivious hypocrisy you consistently manage to post.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 10:30   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
no, you ****ing moron i'm trying to help you understand and hopefully help you stop your tendency to cause murders by rthe idiculous amounts of oblivious hypocrisy you consistently manage to post.
How sweet, jerome is trying to help me

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Apr 2006, 10:37   #43
jerome

i can't reply to your pm duder:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. Kjeldoran has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 10:45   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
i can't reply to your pm duder:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. Kjeldoran has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
I will clear it ...

Empty now

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Apr 2006, 15:19   #45
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

About time you two get a room.

For the round, I must thank Alki and Sjor for their trust (even though it turned out to be misplaced), Angels as a whole for hosting my planet, my bp for being good guys to play with, and the admins for providing the game.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 15:23   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
About time you two get a room.

For the round, I must thank Alki and Sjor for their trust (even though it turned out to be misplaced), Angels as a whole for hosting my planet, my bp for being good guys to play with, and the admins for providing the game.
Yes, Alki and Sjor did a remarkable job, given the circumstances, and have imo only comfirmed the trust I put in them. But pple like Anti, yourself and some others have also done a good job, so thankyou for that aswell.

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Apr 2006, 18:26   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
Why so hard on Beb?
dobbed us in to TGV.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 18:57   #48
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Well laaa-deee-frickin'-daaa
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 05:13   #49
Mista

Mista is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
dobbed us in to TGV.
ah funny thats why i dislike horn
edit: beb owns u
Mista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 06:11   #50
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
dobbed us in to TGV.
Dont you just hate that when that happenns
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote