User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:21   #1
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all
What do you think of this

You know those annoying spam emails you get from "friends", well I just got one that actualy caught my attention. This is probably quite old, but what do you think? Copied and pasted below.

--------------------------------------------------------

> >MAKES YOU THINK
> >
> >1) New York City has 11 letters
> >
> >2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
> >3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers
> >in 1993) has 11 letters.
> >4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
> >
> >This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more
> >interesting:
> >
> >1) New York is the 11th state.
> >
> >2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was
> >flight number 11.
> >
> >3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 =11
> >
> >
> >4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65
> >passengers. 6+5 = 11
> >The Twin Towers make an number 11
> >
> >5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known.9 + 1+ 1 =
> >11
> >
> >6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.
> >9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
> >
> >
> >Sheer coincidence..?!
> >Read on and make up your own mind:
> >
> >1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.
> >
> >2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
> >
> >
> >2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
> >Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
> >
> >3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004.
> >3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
> >
> >4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
> >
> >
> >
> >Now this is where things get totally eerie:
> >
> >The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the
> >Eagle.
> >The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
> >
> >"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
> >The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
> >while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
> >the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
> >
> >That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
> >
> >Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
> >afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
> >
> >Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
> >
> >1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to
> >hit one of the Twin Towers.
> >2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
> >3. Change the font size to 48.
> >4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
> >
> >What do you think now
> >?????????????????????????????

----------------------------------------------------
Hocus pokus?
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:34   #2
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all
Re: What do you think of this

fs I hate crap like that. Why make that stuff up? ffs
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:37   #3
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

So that impressionable idiots will believe and tell their friends, thus ending up looking like a damned fool. Or something along those lines anyway.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:40   #4
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Think I asked in the right place though
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:42   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

They just made a load of "facts" up that would fit into the theory that people more than likely could not verify or be bothered to find out if it was actually true or not.

Its hihgly homosexual

The actual flight number was N334AA.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:52   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Numerology guff!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:58   #7
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

What a bunch of crap. Much like every other annoying forwarded e-mail then.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:01   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I received 11 letters telling me if I didn't pay my phonebill I'd have big men come round and take things off me!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:08   #9
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

I can't get over why somebody would bloody do this, it's moronic
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:09   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
I can't get over why somebody would bloody do this, it's moronic
So you don't know anyone who goes in for astrology, religion, the prophecies of Nostradamus?
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:44   #11
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
So you don't know anyone who goes in for astrology, religion, the prophecies of Nostradamus?
My housemate actually, well not the astrology thing but he does like his Nostradamus "documentaries".
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:47   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
My housemate actually, well not the astrology thing but he does like his Nostradamus "documentaries".
There you go then. Blame his type.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:59   #13
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

he's very ape like, I wouldn't want my head broken.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 14:15   #14
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
> >4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

It was a leap year in 2004 making it 912 days (i believe this has been covered on here before).
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 14:23   #15
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

dont blimming quote it like this is me spouting this nonsense

Can I delete this thread so not to proliferate this crap anymore?
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 14:28   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There you go then. Blame his type.
Excuse me mark but you misspelt "exterminate" there.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 15:47   #17
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

What do you think now
?????????????????????????????
I think its a pile of shit. Either that or I'm missing something. Which I'm not.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 15:49   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I think its a pile of shit. Either that or I'm missing something. Which I'm not.
Blasting in there with a retro-post in a thread less than a day old!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 16:06   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You thought it was all over but then he came along and shazzam and now it's not and this really could go either way who knows certainly not me what do you think mark?
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 16:10   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You thought it was all over but then he came along and shazzam and now it's not and this really could go either way who knows certainly not me what do you think mark?
I think we should demolish the thread and use the space for playing fields.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 16:14   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

You deconstructionists are all the same. It's all blow up this and return to that and spin around in circles but sooner or later you feel dizzy and ill and have to sit down and then you're grateful for the chairs aren't you? You make me sick.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 16:14   #22
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

you broke the internet
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 16:17   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You deconstructionists are all the same. It's all blow up this and return to that and spin around in circles but sooner or later you feel dizzy and ill and have to sit down and then you're grateful for the chairs aren't you? You make me sick.
There are to be no chairs on the playing fields.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 16:46   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This reminds me of the film 'π'.(pi)

Just where he talks about if you look hard enough you can find any pattern you want.

It's also the same crap from The Da Vinci Code.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:09   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is the 11th stupidest thread I've ever read on GD, also you are a 'silly faggot' which coincidentally has 11 letters.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:22   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

"nodrog is gay" has eleven letters
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:38   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
"nodrog is gay" has eleven letters
"Jakiri's cool" does too!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:30   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But then so does "Jakiri sucks" so I'm not sure what's going on oh it's all so confusing.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:47   #29
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

"ur fukken ded"

Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:57   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
But then so does "Jakiri sucks" so I'm not sure what's going on oh it's all so confusing.
That must be talking about some other Jakiri.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 19:23   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Numerology guff!

im sure that there is a robert anton wilson joke to be made somewhere here, but im damned if im the person to make it
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 20:02   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
im sure that there is a robert anton wilson joke to be made somewhere here, but im damned if im the person to make it
The Illuminatus! Trilogy is an excellent example of this kind of thing. In a good way.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 20:04   #33
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

numerology is fun for retards and mystic for morons
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 22:15   #34
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JB Good when read bacward (not spelled, just said) is Good BJ. Coincidence or.......
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 22:53   #35
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
JB Good when read bacward (not spelled, just said) is Good BJ. Coincidence or.......
Non-sequitor.

It's either Good JB or Doog BJ.

No I can't suspend criticism for a stupid joke that made no sense.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 23:32   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Non-sequitor.
It's a "non sequitur" you pedantic shit.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 00:15   #37
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
It's a "non sequitur" you pedantic shit.
You wanna fight me? Let's go, you muppet. ur fukken ded
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 00:17   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Non-sequitor.

It's either Good JB or Doog BJ.

No I can't suspend criticism for a stupid joke that made no sense.

actually, as the J and the B are capitalised, and (technically) stand for names, they should still read as good B J, so you are wrong
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 02:02   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
> >Now this is where things get totally eerie:
> >
> >The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the
> >Eagle.
> >The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
> >
> >"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
> >The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
> >while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
> >the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
> >
> >That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Old email but the verse of the Quran does not exist in the Quran (I picked one up and flicked through it, total rubbish).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 02:25   #40
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
actually, as the J and the B are capitalised, and (technically) stand for names, they should still read as good B J, so you are wrong
No I'm not wrong. I'm never wrong. <--- wtf kind of hand is this? Looks like a ****ing butterball.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 03:17   #41
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

1 + 1 = 2

..true story
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 03:18   #42
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
1 + 1 = 2

..true story
Did you know that there are 1 1's in 1? Woah MAN.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 11:17   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
1 + 1 = 2

..true story
Only as arbitrarily defined by our counting system :eng101:

(Oh, and it has to be base 3 or above)