User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:07   #1
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
So question to exilition...

List for defenders for an exilition (fc nonetheless) planet in cluster one. I normally don't get into politics on AD and I have quite a few friends in ex, but I do find this rather rediculous:

Defending 1:X:3

12:X:X hostile LCH
10:X:X hostile LCH
9:X:X hostile LCH
13:X:X neutral HowlingRain
6:X:X hostile Vengeance
19:X:X hostile HowlingRain
3:X:X hostile Vengeance
10:X:X hostile Vengeance
3:X:X hostile HowlingRain
4:X:X hostile Vengeance
15:X:X hostile Vengeance
2:X:X hostile LCH
10:X:X neutral HowlingRain

Anyone care to explain? Seems rather against EULA as well. OOGOOA.

Coords are available upon request ofc.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:11   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: So question to exilition...

Very curious. Any HCs from LCH , Vgn, HR and Exil want to explain to the rest of us why its suddenly "ok" to break the rules?
and multihunters, can you confirm you are aware of the situation please
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:13   #3
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

obviously this means they suck by themselves and need help. The alliances sending defence in this example are crap anyway, and will never be anything. SO i applaud them for helping alliances better than them, and called them "weak" in a meeting. hehe
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:15   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Maybe they all want to be in eXilition and because of the stupid rules they are not permitted to but they should be allowed to defend since they are eXilition in heart. Drop to below top 5 and you can recruit 20 more eXilition.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:19   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

doesnt excuse breaking rules.
not that such things arent commonplace in exilition though
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:29   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's a first offense for all but one of them. If you read the thread here it does mention that that's allowed, it's just people repeatedly defending while not in an alliance that becomes an issue. It is, literally, to stop "support" planets from existing with their sole purpose to build certain ships (e.g. vipers) and repeatedly defend an alliance / certain set of planets.

Also, I think you neglected to mention it's quite a big fleet catch
If you want, we can check the attackers to see that they're all in the same alliance and not attacking with other alliances more often than "proper".... ?
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:30   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
The alliances sending defence in this example are crap anyway, and will never be anything.
LCH is a crap alliance?

P.S. My hat is cooler than Appoco's, really!
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:31   #8
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

But these are not support planets, but normal players defending an occassional time. If eX can get allies such as LCH and vgn / HR to defend them, it's a problem for the HC of those alliances to deal. I think it's all quite valid within the rules though.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:32   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
It's a first offense for all but one of them. If you read the thread here it does mention that that's allowed, it's just people repeatedly defending while not in an alliance that becomes an issue. It is, literally, to stop "support" planets from existing with their sole purpose to build certain ships (e.g. vipers) and repeatedly defend an alliance / certain set of planets.
then you will be closing that one, and warning the rest of them i presume
(regardless, this is clearly an organised def, skirting the rules. i do hope you will watch every single defence fleet launched to exilition planets for further breaches, they have shown little regard for rules or honour. Its also worth noting that even the one offense can have big implications on the game, especially so close to the end of the round)
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:33   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
(regardless, this is clearly an organised def, skirting the rules. i do hope you will watch every single defence fleet launched to exilition planets for further breaches, they have shown little regard for rules or honour)
If the fleetcatch is by many alliances, then I don't really see a problem having many alliances defending either.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:39   #11
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Out of interest, from the rule, who's guilty, the defenders or the planet being defended?
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:40   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Cheating/EULA breaking/support planets aside I think it shows perfectly the mentality of eXilition. So far we haven't seen eXilition playing a round without the need to have a minimum of 3/4 alliances playing lapdog. I'd like to congratulate everyone telling us how fantastic eXilition are as long as they have a bunch of groupies taking it up the ass on thier behalf.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:40   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Where did alch's post go? It was too great for being deleted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
Out of interest, from the rule, who's guilty, the defenders or the planet being defended?
The defenders I guess.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:41   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
U know how it works. If its against the rules and the PA-crew thinks doing something about it wouldnt cause an uproar then they do something about it, if it isnt.. well, dont worry..

Last edited by Kargool; 17 Dec 2005 at 21:53.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:46   #15
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
LCH is a crap alliance?

P.S. My hat is cooler than Appoco's, really!

yes. When were they ever not? The had the least incoming out of any alliance probably, and they are in 4th. An alliance is not good after 1 round of decent play with no incoming. They have taken the big shit since RD 11.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:46   #16
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Where did alch's post go? It was too great for being deleted...

I've deleted it since i think that Ska didnt post all the "known" facts and therefore my post is out of context.

Plus even if i would like i cant get it back, i think only moderators can repost deleted posts, correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited by alch; 17 Dec 2005 at 21:51.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:48   #17
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous twat
So question to exilitio... 17 Dec 2005 20:42 and 1up never had any lapdogs?
No. Who do you think would defend 1up against a hostile fleetcatch? It's not like no-one has ever tried to catch a 1up member and other than in gal def these things have always been covered by 1up or not covered at all. No-one has ever attacked early purely with the intent of tying up fleets to allow 1up to maximise attacking fleet gains.

This has been a round where several smaller alliances have been nothing but extra fleets working in defence and attack purely as an extention to the eXilition military machine.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:48   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
yes. When were they ever not? The had the least incoming out of any alliance probably, and they are in 4th. An alliance is not good after 1 round of decent play with no incoming. They have taken the big shit since RD 11.
[offtopic]Doesn't make them crap because they didn't have any incs. Not exactly their fault, is it? [/offtopic]
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:54   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Hey, that reminds me of NoS in round 13, funny how the wheels keep turning.. Someone else have napped half the universe and their grandmothers.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:57   #20
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Hey, that reminds me of NoS in round 13, funny how the wheels keep turning.. Someone else have napped half the universe and their grandmothers.
Yeah but NoS didn't run around on AD letting everyone know how ****ing ace they were and how much they pwned you.

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:57   #21
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

this is just ex's tactics from r13 all over again... but with more than just APA doing it.
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:00   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
I've deleted it since i think that Ska didnt post all the "known" facts and therefore my post is out of context.

Plus even if i would like i cant get it back, i think only moderators can repost deleted posts, correct me if i am wrong.
you could ask him for the jgp url, and run it through your own intel i guess. but yes only mods can undelete a post
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:10   #23
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

And ofcourse ND-Angels-1up teaming up on EXil is fair
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:13   #24
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible
And ofcourse ND-Angels-1up teaming up on EXil is fair
Other than a fleetcatch there's no teaming. 1up have been hitting plain gals for a couple of weeks now. So it's more a case of ND/Angels Vs ex/hr/lch/vgn/other flak. And of course that's fair?

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:19   #25
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

nice, now this is something that should be coded
a tool that gives the MH's insight into this
i suggest the coding of a stats page on this one

show the top 100 planets with large incomming,large defence,most attacked and most defended

thats something that needs to be there due to the new rule
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:24   #26
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

One more reason to hardcode defense-missions being available only for sending to your alliance/galaxy.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:28   #27
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Other than a fleetcatch there's no teaming. 1up have been hitting plain gals for a couple of weeks now. So it's more a case of ND/Angels Vs ex/hr/lch/vgn/other flak. And of course that's fair?
Yes LATELY you have, but may i remind you, that you and Angels hit eXil a long time in a row! Yes 1up and Angels..
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:30   #28
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Yes LATELY you have, but may i remind you, that you and Angels hit eXil a long time in a row! Yes 1up and Angels..
And exil had vgn and subh in thier pocket a long time before that. Keep going and you might make a point that counts.

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:30   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Also, I think you neglected to mention it's quite a big fleet catch
If you want, we can check the attackers to see that they're all in the same alliance and not attacking with other alliances more often than "proper".... ?
At the moment, your "rule" only applies to defending if you read the first post in your "new rule" thread.

If it applies to attacking as well, then you are obliged to delete all of the top 8 alliances, and let F-Crew win.

The fact remains that you've failed to define "unfair assistance" in any shape or form. As far as i'm concerned it means what the multihunters want it to mean and no one else actually has a clue as to what unfair assistance actually is. As i've pointed out on the "new rule" thread it's just a term of convenience to allow deletion when ever multihunters feel it appropriate rather than anything to prevent cheating in any shape or form.

If mulithunters say they will delete when they feel it appropriate they should say so, rather than create some nonsense blanket rule that serves no one and limits what anyone can do with their planet.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:35   #30
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

As you see, this rule is completely retarded. Blockwars are blockwars both in defence and attacks. Please don't insult other alliances' members of being support planets.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:36   #31
Incredible

Quote:
And exil had vgn and subh in thier pocket a long time before that. Keep going and you might make a point that counts.
HAHA you said ****!! Oh, count

Anyway, i do disbelieve you when you say that, as it's only recently EXil started attacking with em (recently is relative). Why don't you just admit that you and Angels cooperated, and EXil just chose better after that?

IMO all this "OH NO WE DIDN'T COOPERATE FIRST YOU DID" it's getting kindda lame, it reminds me of the school yard when getting into a fight, and the teacher came out, and both we're pointing at each other and said: "HE STARTED!!!"
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:36   #32
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: So question to exilition...

Here we go again...

To Phil who all to clearly seems to know it best.

Before you start screaming bloody murder again get all the facts together and instead of just flamig eXi. Post some facts who actually work for your cause instead of against.

To start with do any of those planets show any of the symptoms of beeing a support planet like Appoco stated? I doubt you know this and if you do please prove me wrong.
And isnt it oh so conveniant to neglect the fact that there are planets from more then 1 alliance fleetcatching a certain eXi planet. It doesnt take a genius to calc that 3 alliances clearly can send more ships then 1 alliance. Thus making the rule in this case complete crap. If eXi cant seek any help to safe its members ships, because its stated in an highly debated rule, why should multiple alliances be able to gang up and fleetcatch a member of a certain alliance. Its clearly that some alliances have found a way to use this rule in there advantage knowing that no single alliance can cover a fleetcatch like that. This makes the rule even more debatable then it first was. In my honest opinion the rule does more harm then good, because people dont seem to get the point to why the rule is there in the first place. How in gods name can a planet "breaking" the rule once by deffing an non alliance/gal/cluster member be a "support" planet? Or even twice for that mather? Where exactly do you draw the line.

Quote:
(regardless, this is clearly an organised def, skirting the rules. i do hope you will watch every single defence fleet launched to exilition planets for further breaches, they have shown little regard for rules or honour. Its also worth noting that even the one offense can have big implications on the game, especially so close to the end of the round)
Again you seem to be up to date with that planets fleet history that you burn "him/her" all at once Where exactly is the honour in gang banging a single planet with ships from more then 1 or even 2 alliances? Stop preaching about honour and fairness if you cant seem to grasp the concept yourselves tyvm. Play the game and stop the <what ever you want to call it> on AD and play the game ffs

Quote:
Cheating/EULA breaking/support planets aside I think it shows perfectly the mentality of eXilition. So far we haven't seen eXilition playing a round without the need to have a minimum of 3/4 alliances playing lapdog. I'd like to congratulate everyone telling us how fantastic eXilition are as long as they have a bunch of groupies taking it up the ass on thier behalf.
I guess by saying that you're actually saying you like to bend over and say hallelujah
Goes both ways really

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:42   #33
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
HAHA you said ****!! Oh, count

Anyway, i do disbelieve you when you say that, as it's only recently EXil started attacking with em (recently is relative). Why don't you just admit that you and Angels cooperated, and EXil just chose better after that?

IMO all this "OH NO WE DIDN'T COOPERATE FIRST YOU DID" it's getting kindda lame, it reminds me of the school yard when getting into a fight, and the teacher came out, and both we're pointing at each other and said: "HE STARTED!!!"
Thus proving you don't have a ****ing clue. eXilition were allied with SubH prior to tickstart.

This isn't about who started it first or excuses on my part, you're the one trying to turn it into eXilition defending themselves against the nasty block in justification of them not being able to survive without a plethora of smaller alliances bowing to thier every demand.

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:46   #34
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK

I guess by saying that you're actually saying you like to bend over and say hallelujah
Goes both ways really
I'll happily retract my statement if you can show me a single instance this type where anyone but 1up is defending a 1up planet other than in gal. If you can't manage that how about showing evidence of Angels and ND launching at specific targets and times simply to draw defence and keep in gal fleets home whilst 1up hit the fat hostile targets either while thier non hostile gal mates are busy with incoming or all defence fleets have been soaked up by smaller alliances launching first.

You can all try and spin it whichever way you want with the inclusion of 1up/ND/Angel but the fact remains they have not spent the whole round attacking specific targets at specific times with the sole intent of helping an alliance have a greater success in attacking or defending whilst the alliance they are attacking has not been hostile to them.

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:47   #35
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Thus proving you don't have a ****ing clue. eXilition were allied with SubH prior to tickstart.

This isn't about who started it first or excuses on my part, you're the one trying to turn it into eXilition defending themselves against the nasty block in justification of them not being able to survive without a plethora of smaller alliances bowing to thier every demand.

If thats not the case then what are you trying to prove exactly

eXilition
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:48   #36
Incredible

Quote:

Felt the need to get cocky?

I may do know more than you think.

EXil might not be able to survive without the, as you state, plethora of alliance (which really is nothing compared to what 1up have been doing other round, but lets not go there ), but we will never know.

1up and Angels did cooperate before EXil started using their "plethora" of smaller alliances.

I didn't write it as an insult, so no need to feel smacked m8
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:50   #37
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
If thats not the case then what are you trying to prove exactly
Who said I was trying to prove anything? I'm merely stating an opinion I believe to be true and in total contrast of what certain people would have you believe.

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:51   #38
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

PM me and I'll happily gather the info from me and my galm8's you're looking for.

Thats the answer on your 2nd request.

eXilition
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 22:54   #39
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Felt the need to get cocky?

I may do know more than you think.
You may, but I doubt it.

Quote:

EXil might not be able to survive without the, as you state, plethora of alliance (which really is nothing compared to what 1up have been doing other round, but lets not go there ), but we will never know.
Which other round was that. The won we won without a single nap/alliance. The one we won with 67 members whilst nap'd to one alliance. The one we lost in a counter block to exilitions massively dominant block. The one we won nap'd only to one ally who were only just in the top 10 when we allied them? Or perhaps the one we lost while working with other alliances to keep the round level against another exil block containing upwards of 4 alliances?

Quote:

1up and Angels did cooperate before EXil started using their "plethora" of smaller alliances.
1up and Angels attacking before tickstart. We're good but that's just getting silly

Quote:

I didn't write it as an insult, so no need to feel smacked m8
I'm sure I'll be ok after I've cried myself to sleep.

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:01   #40
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

And to respond on your first request. Please enlighten me on the situation where any of your planets has been fleetcaught by around 3 alliances more or less the size of any of the current top 5 allies? I do not recall 1up beeing in a stiuation beeing at war with 3 of the best alliances atm all at once? And please dont preach about lapdogs and all that other stuff if you dont have clean hands. Not like you didnt have any sort of mutual agreement with any alliance that didnt had a chance to win the round from tickstart

eXilition
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:05   #41
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
No.
Actually, here's a bit of irony for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round 12 PM with Kaifux
26/11/2004 06:16 [Kaifux([email protected])] btw it's abso def so no points forme
(Emphasis mine.)
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:06   #42
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
And to respond on your first request. Please enlighten me on the situation where any of your planets has been fleetcaught by around 3 alliances more or less the size of any of the current top 5 allies? I do not recall 1up beeing in a stiuation beeing at war with 3 of the best alliances atm all at once? And please dont preach about lapdogs and all that other stuff if you dont have clean hands. Not like you didnt have any sort of mutual agreement with any alliance that didnt had a chance to win the round from tickstart
Did I say anything about a fleetcatch? There been more than one instance of it. It just happens that this was on a much larger scale. As I've already said, 1up are not at war with eXilition and I can guarentee you can't show me proof of 1up specifically targetting eX other than in gal raids for the past week and a half*.

* Other than the obvious fleet catch and then 1up were only retalling defenders who we now know weren't eX thus emphasising the point

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:08   #43
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned

(Emphasis mine.)
I'm not sure what the "no" was from but yes, Kaifux used Abso def whilst in 1up. He also got closed for it although he was later reopened.

Quote:
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:12   #44
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have never cooperated with angels on attacking/defending until today and considering I run roughly 1/2 of the attack fleets of active 1up, Im not sure how you can say that.

In fact, we have just been hitting galaxies and just having fun roiding as of late.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:13   #45
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
I'm not sure what the "no" was from but yes, Kaifux used Abso def whilst in 1up. He also got closed for it although he was later reopened.
So Kaifux has been in 1up!!

Thats like finding out that the US have been supplying Al Quaida with weapons.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:15   #46
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Quote:
Not like you didnt have any sort of mutual agreement with any alliance that didnt had a chance to win the round from tickstart
Actually, there was not. Granted I joined 1up a bit late, but I can tell you there were no alliances that we were not allowed to hit. The only galaxies off limits were ones with 1up in them.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:16   #47
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned

(Emphasis mine.)

Yeah, I second this. RD 12 Kaifux was sending absolute defence. (now rather he was sending all these fleets himself or the actual planet owners, is still a toss up) But thats a bit different though jester.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:20   #48
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
To start with do any of those planets show any of the symptoms of beeing a support planet like Appoco stated? I doubt you know this and if you do please prove me wrong.
Quote:
It's a first offense for all but one of them
So thats a yes.
Quote:
And isnt it oh so conveniant to neglect the fact that there are planets from more then 1 alliance fleetcatching a certain eXi planet.
Just as its conveniant that fleetcatching with more then one alliance isnt forbidden in the rules, but repeated out of gal, out of alliance defence is?
Quote:
Its clearly that some alliances have found a way to use this rule in there advantage
In the same way exilition found a way to use support planets before forcing the creation of the very rule thats been broken here in one case?
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:26   #49
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
In the same way exilition found a way to use support planets before forcing the creation of the very rule thats been broken here in one case?
Now, now, did we not agree that individual players used those support planets in most top alliances rather than exilition as an alliance used them. Correct me if I'm wrong. And come on, scanners sending defence is hardly cheating, lol :P
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:31   #50
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
The one we won nap'd only to one ally who were only just in the top 10 when we allied them? Or perhaps the one we lost while working with other alliances to keep the round level against another exil block containing upwards of 4 alliances?
To be fair on Mazzelaar, when 1up hit ND last round, the vast majority of fleets were 1up, with a hefty dose of reunion, but the early launches were pretty much all handled by 1up. This round, the majority of ND's incs have been Vengeance/LCH/Subh and various smaller alliances including HR, often heading in before exil's main waves.

And whilst allied to 1up, ND and 1up did little cross deffing. When cypher was fleetcaught r13, we weren't even approached, but I remember 3 particular instances. In round 12, when hude was fleetcaught by MISTU, LCH and VisioN, 1up provided a fleet of red def (compared to something like 28 attack fleets). In round 13, I offered to defend cypher when 1up got heavy incs. And this round, icewind (the guy I've known longest in PA) defended me once

Otherwise, I've never seen ND or 1up partake in such massive cross defending.

I'm not stating my opinion on OOGOOA def btw, just giving some facts, as I remember them
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote