User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:45   #1
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all
A Dazzling Spectacle Display - TeH Classic 6:10 Show

One word to describe how 6:10 played the round - "History"

A galaxy that is so unique and in a class on it's own.

Undoubtedly, we owe it to the alliances we represent. Most especially 1up.

Question to all of you playing and witness how the round went is: How much did 6:10 influence and help swing the alliance war acting in full support to 1up, to the direction it ended (which is 1up winning) ?

As the gal's speaker, Let me present the players (planet number order).

1. cocteau (1up) BP1 - Having the pleasure to have above 8k roids (not that im saying i get to keep it till tick end :P) for the 3rd round in a row is something i'm proud of.

2. tedmunds - Always there for the little extra fleet to tag an ingal def call covered. Gal felt sad when we heard the news of your accident, we're glad you're fine though.

3. LordP (ToF) - A great PolarBear mate and HC of an SS alliance - BWC (former HC of SS Virus), brilliant showing at last 2 weeks of the round when you started to really play.

4. Nibiru (ToF) - Your Server and Cam setup at home r0x! Member of the 3-fleet ingal defense team whenever heavy Incomming visits. A fun-loving bastard who broadcasts everything he does! Our banner artist ^^

5. Desse (1up) BP1 - Sire chief pr0nstar pimp. Member of my buddypack and always have the best fleet composition and your numerous self-coverage is awesome, your 5 fleets are everywhere. Its a pleasure to finally play with you in a PA gal. How sweet it is

6. Benneh (Reunion) - Mister Random and morning Launcher. Good to have you back and trully our vindication after how our round12 went. A classy player and a very sociably good natured mate, i wub you and you'll always look good in red.

7. Geezer (ND) BP2 - One of the very decent player i respect in planet management. You have my vote as one of the most ingal defense launched. Remained loyal and respect the side and policies the gal choosed despite always being in a hostile alliance to 1up.

8. Karandras (1up) - Idle master, your ellitist humour lights us our day. Nice to have you as our Xand ingal - militarily made a difference to have a race played by a player like you, both defense and attack whether it be ingal or in our AG.

9. standalone (ToF) - Your solo attacks are awesome, one of the most gutsy offensive random and solo player i've seen. We're lucky to have you. Also, a nice galaxy fund supplier. Good luck in your career and wherever country your parents will brought you.

10. cypher (1up) - My r13 GC, how i adore serving you. I lost count how many top 10 finishes you had already. first 11 days of the game in vacation as handicap, who could have predict he'll finish the round in this fashion. When we got you as a small new random planet ingal and told you that 'no matter how small you are atm, the gal looks twice as strong tbh' - i meant every word. Our ingal orchestrator and one of my favorite 1up MO and continues to be one of the AG leader (with elviz) of the best 1up AG this round.

11. Imm0rt3l (xVx) - Who would have resist the infamous mister PoF guy in the gal. A great long time mate - funny, cheerful, competetive and wanking as awlays.

12. elviz (1up) BP1 - Its the 3rd round being with you bro, Its been a great ride. Our PolarBear figure head. Our GC, my AG leader who looks after all of us and your fast calcing is just awesome - most aggressive and tenacious player i've seen. Your overall qualities as a player and a leader is hard to match. A long delayed win, im glad you finally get it this sweet. Classic oversleeping, and your tremendous SMS/Ring spams to everyone when incs visit proves to be an edgy ingredient for our round.

13. Filth (Reunion) BP2 - Our mister Uni. Im not sure if he's telling the truth that what keeps him inactive are exams and papers, for all we know you're always drunk! Good playing mate, a great humorous person in it's own style. Funny that you and Benneh are our first 2 reunions ingal ^^

14. Prawn (VGN) - Our spiritual galmate who is always proud to be with us and a logical chap to talk to in idle times. Thanks for the donations to the fund. ^^

15. fard (Reunion) BP2 - old git! :P Another member of the 3-fleet ingal defense crew. Always there in weird times to report incs and a very prolific zik stealer.

16. Zephod (TGV) - A suprise player for us, who would have realized your eyes is set finishing up there whilst starting the round as scanner. Cool landings on 1up target list mate =)

17. takashi (Reunion) - Another member of the 3-fleet ingal defense crew, not that active but always pops up whenever fleet slots are dry.

18. Buddah|away (HR) - Ni! A long time mate since ages. Another PolarBear and a gal mate in r12. Workaholic and Alcoholic eh, plays planetarion sometimes whenever he remembers and feels like it. However the side we chose conflicts, we always get to find a way to help each other.

20. Axtera (xVx) - A remarkable growth, after having you less than a month ago. One of the active Pack mate last round, nice to have you along having a successful round after last round's. You remind me of Svenn in r13, in terms of growth rate after a very late signup.

For my Thank yous. Apart from my gal i would like to thank OuZo, Kralizec, The PolarBear crew and Of course pr0nstars. Thanks to all the members of #wreckers AG - you all r0x! To all 1up HC, 1up MOs, members and especially scanners (also to Cat and zzhou). Congratulations to my other home - 'Reunion' for a good unexpected showing this round (waves to jupp, Leggy and InSain).

Thanks to all members of 31:3 r12 and 15:3 r13 - You are all part of the learing experience.

My respect to Rob, bwtmc and prestel as non 6:10 1ups that gained my respect as a player.

[edit] Special mention to Linda (feoline) as a self confessed gal mascot - the only rose amongst the queer in gal channel ^^

Thanks to chika`, my pre-round tactical partner. Lastly, to Elisha Cuthbert - for agreeing to pose and be a our gal pic subject - our banner concept wont be better had we use a different face.

** BP tags stands buddypack, rest are randoms

Note: we are a team ingal, but our team spirit always brokes off when in discussion of who's the better soccer team
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine

Last edited by Cocteau; 27 Sep 2005 at 19:08.
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:51   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A Dazzling Spectacle Display - TeH Classic 6:10 Show

Been a great gal to be in, people always there to throw fleets in to def you. Been a very enjoyable round.

oh and yes, my phone has been on silent for ahwhile thanks to elviz's callfests

I cant think of much else to say but yeah good round

~BattleBunneh or SuicideBunneh (Benneh )
(+ 5 ego points)

Last edited by Benneh; 27 Sep 2005 at 20:09.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:53   #3
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

I take full responsibility for the gal doing good this round!
i drank enough alcohol for elviz and cocteau so they could stay sober.
and if i had been a priv i would just have gone to idle mode anyway ^^.
best pa gal by far, even better than r12 gal
Ni!

Buddah|away
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:56   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

<Geezer77|afk> go Ajax <-== this sums up the winner btw
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:57   #5
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Thanks all for great round. Honestly chunks of my inactiveness was exams and uni starting..... though yes drunkeness did take up the rest you forgot to mention me as gal mascotte Cocteau, feo is not as good !!

Thanks to my original Buddypack members Geezer77 and fard for daring to be in a buddypack with me, and i think its safe to say they wont make that mistake again.

Last edited by Filth; 28 Sep 2005 at 02:03.
Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:03   #6
Nibiru

Nibiru is on a distinguished road

Best gal i ever been in. Coc you forgot im a 3 fleeter and i made the gal picture ( With your good advice thou). I have counted how many times elviz called and smsed me. (He called 87 times and smsed 35 times in total.)

Honoured to play with the great almighty oversleeper "elviz"

My first post since i registered 11 month's ago !

R2: OpusDei
R3: G-II Wing [HR]
R4: [HR]
R5: [HR]
R6: [HR]
R7, R8, R9, R10: Retired
R11: [HR]
R12: Absolute->LCH
R13: ND
R14: ND -> ToF
R15: 1up
R16: HR

Last edited by Nibiru; 27 Sep 2005 at 19:29.
Nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:26   #7
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:41   #8
standalone
Armed and Ready

standalone is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I feel lucky to be a member of 6:10 (I found myself in 6.10 after some self exiles) but i disagree with cocteau since I love sleeping and due lost many ships during some of my attacks. I don't have lots of time to play this game, yet tried to contribute in success of the galaxy, and have fun.

Glad to be on the winner side..
standalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:42   #9
Karandras

Karandras is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say this is the worst galaxy I've ever had the displeasure of being a part of. Please do not fall for the propaganda being spread by my gal mates. Most of us in the galaxy didn't even like each other. Infact to be honest we were just extremely lucky. I had to constantly deal with their jealousy of my advanced playing skills, they would often try to have me fleetcaught so that my impressive ships (especially my Ghosts) were destroyed.

The only person I got on with was Benneh, until he backstabbed me and ran off with another man. However I should also give special mention to elviz, who I think deserves the Try Hard Award. Hopefully he'll do better next round. The rest of you all suck, if I ever ended up in a gal with any of you again I'd shoot myself (after cutting you all, of course).
Karandras is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:53   #10
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

*fapfapfap

Oh don't mind me, please continue stroking your own ego..
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:25   #11
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
*fapfapfap

i must agree with you tbh

u won blah blah, what you want..a cookie??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:44   #12
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karandras
I have to say this is the worst galaxy I've ever had the displeasure of being a part of. Please do not fall for the propaganda being spread by my gal mates. Most of us in the galaxy didn't even like each other. Infact to be honest we were just extremely lucky. I had to constantly deal with their jealousy of my advanced playing skills, they would often try to have me fleetcaught so that my impressive ships (especially my Ghosts) were destroyed.

The only person I got on with was Benneh, until he backstabbed me and ran off with another man. However I should also give special mention to elviz, who I think deserves the Try Hard Award. Hopefully he'll do better next round. The rest of you all suck, if I ever ended up in a gal with any of you again I'd shoot myself (after cutting you all, of course).

Classy

BTW, dont be giving cypher an even bigger head than he has already, I wont EVER hear the end of this round fomr him.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:50   #13
Ardy
Bored guy.

Ardy is on a distinguished road

congrats on the win.. although mostly 1up orientated, its nice to have a winning galaxy that contains 8 of the top 10 alliance in it

HR for 12 rounds and counting.
Ardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:53   #14
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Well done , esp to the oldschool SS ppl (cocteau, LP , elviz)
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:57   #15
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Great Job guys, im glad to see props given out individually to each member of this awsome gal.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 21:16   #16
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see so many norwegian in top gal.

Afterall Norway>pa
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:12   #17
Imm0rt3l

Imm0rt3l is an unknown quantity at this point

All I can say is Elviz you desrve to win mate and for the rest off the gal it has been fun

now when can we sleep again?

Owning silly games since I whas born :S

Round 14 [VxV] 6:10:11
Imm0rt3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:37   #18
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Great job guys, you deserved it However I will own you again some day Cocteau! (last 2 weeks r12 fleetcatch where you lost 14k de)
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 23:54   #19
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy
congrats on the win.. although mostly 1up orientated, its nice to have a winning galaxy that contains 8 of the top 10 alliance in it
Its more easy to win with many alliances in one gal.
Not that I say its easy to win the gal ranking.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 23:56   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wrong forum
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 00:11   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

IF I HAD DONE THIS AND THAT I WOULDVE PWNED YOU ALL!@)*1~£#

your randoms put the game to shame btw
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 00:13   #22
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
<Geezer77|afk> go Ajax <-== this sums up the winner btw
Only because of my bitter Hate for Arsenal i say such things. First and last time you will ever have a quote of me saying that. Arsenal won anyway, but my true love Man Utd won and thats all that matters!!

Back to subject, was a fun round, good gal and a good laugh. All the matters in the end of the day for me. And to those who commented, it's not boosting anyones Ego. As it was a team effort and everyone in the gal knows that, but cocteau summed it up so ciao

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 00:42   #23
AxTera

AxTera is an unknown quantity at this point

First off id like to say this is the most organized and skilled gal I ever been apart of and I have been apart of many gals. I was actually not needed useless even all I did was use them to my advantage by how scary the gal was . I raid all the inactive & people who lost hope to steal there fleet 90% my fleet was stolen. I congratulate u all for owning so much and thx u for letting me stay.
Round 11/12 - Vision(MO)
Round 13 - UnKnown

Last edited by AxTera; 28 Sep 2005 at 01:05.
AxTera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 01:38   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Without me, you would have been doomed. Doomed I say.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 01:41   #25
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

sid, go pick a dictionary from your garden and look up cocky for these people.

I wish you all a merry lemming run

all that said, congrats, although i always liked a competition for 1st, 130 mil in the lead is just overkill
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 02:01   #26
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Nice to see you finally got your over-deserved win elviz. You’re by far the best roider in this game!

And Karandras belongs to me. He’s the best idler this game has ever seen, but somehow he’s always around when you drop a pm. I think he actually sits drop dead staring at the screen without typing just waiting for a pm :eek:

Either way, one golf clap from meh to every member in 6:10!

Last edited by Treveler; 28 Sep 2005 at 02:10.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 02:06   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Congratulations! This has to be the biggest score gap between gals in pa history! (at least the biggest i've seen/remeber, and I've played a few rounds)

And you really got braggin/egowanking rights for this win!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 09:48   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Nice to see you finally got your over-deserved win elviz. You’re by far the best roider in this game!

And Karandras belongs to me. He’s the best idler this game has ever seen, but somehow he’s always around when you drop a pm. I think he actually sits drop dead staring at the screen without typing just waiting for a pm :eek:

Either way, one golf clap from meh to every member in 6:10!
I agree, well done Elviz (and the entire galaxy and alliances backing them up) ... I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd win a round. Maybe they succesfully managed to keep you away from Irvine's attention? (inside joke) ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:52   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

jesus christ
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:53   #30
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
jesus christ
Unlikely

[edit] deleted my last post.. for cosmetic reasons..

Last edited by Alessio; 28 Sep 2005 at 11:11.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:16   #31
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
9:6:10 - total of 18,627 roids
6:10:12 - total of 12,424 roids

I'd have to say that your statement is incorrect.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:25   #32
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

And I base that decition on more then one round.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:36   #33
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

Well done u lot, can I have my roids back in havoc please?
you deserve to win putting up with ax for a month:P
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:50   #34
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

well played all, especially cyph with his 2 week holiday at the beginning (did he get any donations when he joined you? )

Well played elviz as well, you deserve the win

edit: hope cyphs head doesnt explode :\ his ego is already over inflated

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea

Last edited by Stifler; 28 Sep 2005 at 11:56.
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:50   #35
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

I'm going to raise the point Chika raised on IRC. Going purely by numbers captured doesn't provide the sole indicator of who is the better roider. For example, elviz had no real reason to keep roiding after he got 12k roids, as no one threatened his lead. Whereas 9:6:10 had plenty reason to keep roiding, he needed the xp to maintain his rank.

Not that I think elviz is 'by far the best roider in the game'.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:57   #36
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

roiding nubs is alot easier then having no targets fishie:P

and stifler i got a little bit... couple of mil total or something, nothing to put me even in top 1800 :P

also nubroiding at that stage
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:23   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Not that I think elviz is 'by far the best roider in the game'.
Well that's dunk
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 15:37   #38
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Nice ego fiddling thread. Congrats and whatever tho..
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 16:11   #39
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

OMG! My name was stated!
6:10 played a 1337 round though. A high five to the buddypacks that kept the randoms together.
GG to elviz and cocman.
GJ to the 1up for surviving the wars with so many 1up in the gal.
GG to cypher for the big comeback.
Its hard to be astonished by you guys finish though, as most of you have been playing well for ages. *winks at Desse*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:28   #40
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
*fapfapfap

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:39   #41
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

GG round well played.

Btw - u were in my gal b4 u exiled RIGHT after shuffle cypher.

leaving us just cause 0 1up = bad

}{

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:43   #42
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
GG round well played.

}{
How did he exile on holiday. :|
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:55   #43
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
GG round well played.

}{
he was in my gal later on as well, I told them dont exile him yet let me find out if hes playing

get back in about 8-12 hrs and he was exciled

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:56   #44
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
06:10:10 Sun 31/07/2005
- Exile
05:10:16 Sat 30/07/2005
05:10:16 Fri 29/07/2005
- Exile
200:02:02 Thu 28/07/2005
- Exile
13:09:14 Wed 27/07/2005
13:09:14 Tue 26/07/2005
- Exile
06:07:02 Sun 24/07/2005
06:07:02 Sat 23/07/2005
06:07:02 Fri 22/07/2005
- Shuffle
1:9:106 Thu 21/07/2005
1:9:106 Wed 20/07/2005

Cypher's Planet History

5:10 was already a pretty good gal - risky to try another exile

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 19:05   #45
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well played lads, don't think I've ever seen a lead like that, glad to see a name that I recognise win a round as well, well played elviz mate
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 19:40   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he was in 1:2 (iirc) with me, newt, pommeh +++

I even mailed him not to exile and come online in gal chan...

Gal collapsed eventually, so I spose it was a smart exile ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 21:12   #47
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Congrats to everyone of you in 6:10, you guys played well. Well done.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 21:36   #48
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good job boys, congrats elviz, desse, cocteau and cyphnub ofc
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:50   #49
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Well deserved, no other galaxy came close for 80% of the round..Such a shame we could only keep up with you for 300 ticks And I knew you never respected me furs

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 06:56   #50
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold

can i roid Desse now as promised?