User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Jan 2006, 15:33   #151
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Predictions R16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Erm, your politics took you to #2 yes, but there is a difference between playing politics and ending up as #2 than it is ending up #1. ND was allowed to grow ahead while the other allies fought out their wars, but it was never a question if ND would be taken down from #1, it was a question of when. Ending #2 is a strong achievement, dont get me wrong, but i do not believe you have the political skills to end #1.
ND played politics last round pretty much the only way it was beneficial for them. As pointed out previously, it was the lack in military strength that caused their 'downfall' in the end. Your post has an obvious logic-failure, It wasn't ND's lack of political skills that rendered them unable to win the round, it was the lack of military skills. If it had not been for good political skills, they wouldn't have made #2 in the first place (ofcourse, some external factors considering other alliances played a big part in them achieving the #2 spot aswell). I can't really understand why you'd think ND is unable to become #1 due to the one thing they actually stood out on last round.

Perhaps you can shine some light on that?
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 15:52   #152
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

ND wasnt focused on by the other allies, that is partially due to poilitics and partially due to noone seing them as probable winners in the end because of their lacking muscles. They had an easy ride. In a tight fight for the #1 spot i do not see them as probable winners, because of politics mainly. ND will loose a good chunk of their memberbase, and i assume they'll drop the more inactive part. Means their muscles will be somewhat bigger. But i still sincerely believe that ND does not have the political skills to end #1 with such few, but strong, contestants. Everyone knew ND's somewhat lacking muscles compared to the other top contenders last round, and that is the reason why they were allowed to play the political landscape as they did. Noone would allow allies like LCH/1up/Angels to sit and collect roids for 2/3 of the round, no matter how well they play politics and the same will be the case for ND next round. ND will have more muscles next round because of the new ally-limit and they wont be allowed to play like they did last round. When considering all of this; can you honestly say that ND because of their political skills have a good chance of winning the round? And tbh lokken, throwing personal insults at me for flashing my predictions for the coming round is big of you. Lots of respect your way from me.

As for your comments on last round, i'm not talking about last round. I'm talking about the upcoming round. The round where ND have cut 25-30 of the most inactive members and are closer to the other top allies when considering muscles. I'm not telling you why ND didnt end as #1 last round, i'm telling you why i think they arent gonna end #1 the coming round. Its a predictions thread, not a conclusion thread from r15.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 21 Jan 2006 at 15:59.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 16:14   #153
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
ah you could be right there but i consider fang and angels the same. and they always said it was angels playing in lch as a bg so always did admit it was them there.... they didn't win anyways, so nothing to defend so to say :P
actually angels werent a bg in LCH, they joined LCH as just as a group of friends, but they didnt attack as a group within LCH

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 16:32   #154
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Who knows what might happen. Things happening over and over again isnt new to planetarion, and i wouldnt be surprised if someone took the same apporach to this round as ND did last round(maybe ND will again,. never change a winning formula?). It will be interesting to see.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 16:49   #155
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

don't worry viking... nothing personal from lokken probably, just that he can't be unbiased at all as soon as someone mentions ND. you are absolutely right in posting what you think on a predictions thread and tbh it had less to do with ND political skills then the other allies... the other allies were set on killing each other.. if ND hadn't made a public chan and wouldn't have talked to anyone outside of their own alliance they'd have had exactly the same situation as they had now.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 16:56   #156
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Noone would allow allies like LCH/1up/Angels to sit and collect roids for 2/3 of the round
And what excactly did everyone do with LCH last round?
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 17:03   #157
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

not to the same extent kargool

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 17:05   #158
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
not to the same extent kargool
Well, I dont think you have been playing the same game as I have the last round then. LCH got away with less incs than the other top 5 allies last round.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 17:05   #159
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cypher:

Do you know ANYONE who is absolutly and entirely impartial. Because I don't. There never has been and there never will be. If someone slanders VGN, then I'll be first in our defence. I see no reason not to expect the same from lokken for Tuba and ND, and you should respect that. Perhaps you wouldn't do the same for 1up or your old alliances, but that's your choice.

As for Round 15 discussion, I would like to think that we've got that over and done with. This is Round 16, and anyone who spends the time looking back not forward will simply get their arse kicked.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:37   #160
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Well, I dont think you have been playing the same game as I have the last round then. LCH got away with less incs than the other top 5 allies last round.
Why do you keep saying stuff like that kargool ? it's b*llsh*t.

Now get back to talking about R16 it's what this topic is about.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:50   #161
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the best thing I've heard to come out of LCH, have positive rep
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 00:06   #162
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
No it isn't. ???!!! In a situation like this, you are only lying to yourself. And you look silly lying to yourself in public.
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 22:46   #163
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
No it isn't. ???!!! In a situation like this, you are only lying to yourself. And you look silly lying to yourself in public.

Here he goes again
#multihunters
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 22:48   #164
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Thats the best thing I've heard to come out of LCH, have positive rep

And it's about the only thing you hear about it from us.
We let others use AD
#multihunters
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 22:58   #165
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Angels
2. LCH
3. 1up << haha Ive put u guys below us!!11
4. Dos
5. Newdawn

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 00:30   #166
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Here he goes again

TBQH, LCH did get the least incs out of the t5 alliances. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's not your fault other people didn't attack you and let you grow. You didn't do anything wrong, you just took advantage of the situation. But to claim you got more incs than any other t5 alliance is bullshit.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 01:21   #167
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
TBQH, LCH did get the least incs out of the t5 alliances. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's not your fault other people didn't attack you and let you grow. You didn't do anything wrong, you just took advantage of the situation. But to claim you got more incs than any other t5 alliance is bullshit.
I think no1 claimed more inc´s to us than other top5?
It´s just false to say we got away with no inc´s all round. you know it your self.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 01:25   #168
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he wasnt claiming that at all, he was responding to chikas claim that they couldnt have won the round, where no lch hc claimed they were. LCH was rebuilding after the collapse in r14, and I would guess spending more time getting a core built up.

To put it bluntly, Ace was just responding to another put down of LCH post by chika where chika seems to think he knows more about LCH then the LCH command

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 01:32   #169
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

A lot of people act like they know as much about an alliance, as that aliances command. but a lot of the time, the hc of said alliance, wont correct them because of the sensitivity of the information. Its always amusing when its over a matter where the HC can and do respond.

Forums are always amusing to see peoples views on alliances, and how much they can try and twist things to benefit themselves, and to cause aggrovation between certain groups ;-) or just to annoy someone. Good Ol' AD
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 01:59   #170
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
A lot of people act like they know as much about an alliance, as that aliances command. but a lot of the time, the hc of said alliance, wont correct them because of the sensitivity of the information. Its always amusing when its over a matter where the HC can and do respond.

Forums are always amusing to see peoples views on alliances, and how much they can try and twist things to benefit themselves, and to cause aggrovation between certain groups ;-) or just to annoy someone. Good Ol' AD
The thing is that quite a lot of the time they don't need to use sensitive information to make their point, if they take time and thought into their posting.

I actually think members who don't necessarily know very much should post their view on the forum if they bring their opinion forward in a reasoned, logical, well thought out way. I think having misconceptions, preconceptions and wonderfully correct stabs in the dark based on logic are vital things for the forum. If you post an argument that has little structure to it and infact doesn't look at things in depth, well then you shouldn't be shocked if you get dumped on your arse by your rival either.

As for causing misconceptions, making other alliances look stupid, or make other alliances think badly of each other, that's what AD is for so I don't think I'm going to encourage any kind of stop to it
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 02:13   #171
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
I think no1 claimed more inc´s to us than other top5?
It´s just false to say we got away with no inc´s all round. you know it your self.

Rite.. Can I borrow your crystal ball?

I need to find out what numbers to bet on in the lottery.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 02:45   #172
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The thing is that quite a lot of the time they don't need to use sensitive information to make their point, if they take time and thought into their posting.

I actually think members who don't necessarily know very much should post their view on the forum if they bring their opinion forward in a reasoned, logical, well thought out way. I think having misconceptions, preconceptions and wonderfully correct stabs in the dark based on logic are vital things for the forum. If you post an argument that has little structure to it and infact doesn't look at things in depth, well then you shouldn't be shocked if you get dumped on your arse by your rival either.

As for causing misconceptions, making other alliances look stupid, or make other alliances think badly of each other, that's what AD is for so I don't think I'm going to encourage any kind of stop to it
I totally agree, I love it myself.

When I used to play actively, I enjoyed filling in "Gaps" with spectulative guesswork, for both my own amusement and the frustration it can cause, for people to have to either outright deny it, which most people tend to think its true afterwards. or they have to think long and hard of a way to disprove the arguement without putting too much information or having to think too hard :-)

Forums are amusing at times.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 09:32   #173
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
he wasnt claiming that at all, he was responding to chikas claim that they couldnt have won the round, where no lch hc claimed they were. LCH was rebuilding after the collapse in r14, and I would guess spending more time getting a core built up.

To put it bluntly, Ace was just responding to another put down of LCH post by chika where chika seems to think he knows more about LCH then the LCH command
Kargool said that LCH got away with less incoming. Ace said that statement was bullshit. I said no it wasn't. Read up fat boy. I do not know anything about LCH. I do know that they had the least incoming, and didn't win. Stop me when I'm wrong.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 10:08   #174
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
I never said we got more incomming then others.
All i was saying is that its b*llsh*t that we didn't get any incomming, and you can vouch for that as a lot of our incomming was from ND
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 10:22   #175
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
That to me, implies that LCH DID allegedly get more incs from someone.

And if most of your incs was from us, considering the considerable amount of time we were napped, I think that shows what a poor round of incs you indeed had.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 10:27   #176
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
That to me, implies that LCH DID allegedly get more incs from someone.

And if most of your incs was from us, considering the considerable amount of time we were napped, I think that shows what a poor round of incs you indeed had.
Did i say we only had incomming from you ?
I said a lot of our incomming and the time we where napped ? LOL don't get me started on that part.

But tbh all this stuff about former rounds in a post of this round should stop.

Former rounds is the past, new round new options new stuff.
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 10:31   #177
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
But tbh all this stuff about former rounds in a post of this round should stop.
Realise you were wrong, change the subject. Good call dude.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 10:44   #178
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Realise you were wrong, change the subject. Good call dude.

Wrong again, look at the title of this post.
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 10:49   #179
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

The facts are that we ended with the rank 1 and 2 planet, and you guys didn't

So if you know o so good what we did..
then try to be more like us, on those points, in the future
Then at least you don't have to quit midround like our friend Chika here
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 11:23   #180
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I never said we got more incomming then others.
All i was saying is that its b*llsh*t that we didn't get any incomming, and you can vouch for that as a lot of our incomming was from ND

Well, as many have pointed out before in this thread, and since I like to be funny, I'll point it out again to you.

I didnt say u didnt get incoming. I said that you were the ones who got the less incs of the top 5 allies.

If you got a problem with understanding what I am saying, I'll be happy to translate it to any of your native languages..
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:02   #181
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, as many have pointed out before in this thread, and since I like to be funny, I'll point it out again to you.
Kargool actually listening to people?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:29   #182
Ace
PA Team

Quote:

I didnt say u didnt get incoming. I said that you were the ones who got the less incs of the top 5 allies.

If you got a problem with understanding what I am saying, I'll be happy to translate it to any of your native languages..
My native language is Dutch, so go ahead and translate it to Dutch
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:37   #183
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I've personally not heard LCH brag about anything since round 15 ended. No doubt they did quite well, regardless of the reason. (if it's good for ND, then it's good for anyone else) They did well in a "rebuilding" round
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:49   #184
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Kargool actually listening to people?

Sigh.. Smudge, try to read the posts before making an ass out of yourself.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:00   #185
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
that would indeed be amusing most likely, unless he asked someone else to translate which would just be lame
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:02   #186
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
that would indeed be amusing most likely, unless he asked someone else to translate which would just be lame
I bet he will ask someone
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:06   #187
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

When we talk about rebuilding an alliance, it means you need to rebuild on many fronts. One of those fronts is the moral of your members. In that aspect, LCH played the most perfect possible round imaginable. They had #1&2 planets, they had hardly any incs and then ended top5 with a good avg score/roid ratio.

Think about it, all these things are what's best for the morality of an alliance. I think purely on that aspect, they couldn't have hoped for a better round.

Next round will be a test for them. they'll need to prove their rebuilt has worked and their moral will be tested during hard times of heavy incs. But concerning last round, if I were LCH command I'd be extremely happy with last round because they couldn't wish for better moral boosters.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:07   #188
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
4.Yes we had less incomming then the others in top 5
Just thought this was quite interesting. No prejudice there I hope Ace
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:59   #189
Chika

Thanks for clearing that up! For a minute there I thought I was going crazy.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:02   #190
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Just thought this was quite interesting. No prejudice there I hope Ace

If i was replying to that post in the first place you are right it looks weird.
But i was replying to the general feeling he tried to create of us not having any incomming at all.

But like i said before, lets get back to topic.
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:09   #191
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
If i was replying to that post in the first place you are right it looks weird.
But i was replying to the general feeling he tried to create of us not having any incomming at all.

But like i said before, lets get back to topic.
Oh no my love!! I will surviveeee!!!!! AsSSSSSSSss long as I know how to love, I'm destined to stay aliveeeeeeee. I'veeeee got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give. Did you think I'd crumble? DID YOU THINK I'D BREAK DOWN AND CRY!!!!!!!
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:17   #192
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor

to agree with HK, Exil is not the same without Kaifux, but tbh its even not the same without TK or without crusie. and now u have HYdra. Things change, but its up an ally to cope with that
Angels will play the very first round without Irvine who has at least the same status as Kaifux if not even more
you cant compare the only HC of exilition with a DC of Angels. (as much i realise that he is more then just a DC)

apart from that its not just that kaifux doesnt play, we started off with 4 HC, neither of them are going to play next round.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:21   #193
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Oh no my love!! I will surviveeee!!!!! AsSSSSSSSss long as I know how to love, I'm destined to stay aliveeeeeeee. I'veeeee got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give. Did you think I'd crumble? DID YOU THINK I'D BREAK DOWN AND CRY!!!!!!!

Omg now he turns in to Gloria Gaynor
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:24   #194
The_Fish
ND

He is a man of many talents.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:25   #195
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Jouw alliance had mind aanvallen te verduren dan de anderen in de top 5. En dat was waarschijnlijk omdat niemand jou boeiend vindt.

It took me hours to find an english dutch dictionary online

I am quite suprised at Ace's abilites to create something that simply isnt there. I merly stated a fact and then you go on and put words into my mouth.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:27   #196
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Alot of eX members want to play this round, but without command there's not much to do about it. And for the BG, well all I can say is why haven't I been invited yet (if there is one)?
says something about how we value you

on a more serious note, yes theres a fair bit of exilition playing, but not enough to fill a r15 alliance :/

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:28   #197
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
Jouw alliance had mind aanvallen te verduren dan de anderen in de top 5. En dat was waarschijnlijk omdat niemand jou boeiend vindt.

I am quite suprised at Ace's abilites to create something that simply isnt there. I merly stated a fact and then you go on and put words into my mouth.
now translate to my native language...
wenzhounese

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:39   #198
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
you cant compare the only HC of exilition with a DC of Angels. (as much i realise that he is more then just a DC
Irvine is HC, and the most active one in Angels at that. It will also be the first round Angels play without him, from what I gather, and seeing the effort he pulled while I was there, you're right, he's more than just a dc.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 15:23   #199
Ace
PA Team

Quote:

Close but no cigar. but online English to Dutch translaters are not that great
#multihunters
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 17:39   #200
cypher
U've been Moderated

comedy kargool... but indeed... it's almost never correct when translating english to dutch like that

atleast you didn't have someone else translate tho, good boy