User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Jan 2006, 14:22   #251
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: 1UP winners of the free round (round 16) a given fact?

I think he means by not cheating.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 14:47   #252
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I think he means by not cheating.
I hope so.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 15:05   #253
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Yes.

(But just for the record, what do you mean by valid?)
Lol, has it become so strange that I've to explain and or justify every single word I post just to be sure others don't missread me?

Obviously I meant valid = within the PA rules

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 16:05   #254
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Lol, has it become so strange that I've to explain and or justify every single word I post just to be sure others don't missread me?

Obviously I meant valid = within the PA rules
It's nothing to do with you, and everything to do with what forum this is on. On AD 'valid' can mean anything from 'within the rules' to 'without blocking*, every member playing 20 hours a day and DCs never, ever miscalcing.'

* 'And by blocking we mean if you ever hit the same galaxy as another alliance without every incoming being piggies, you're a blocker.'
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 16:16   #255
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
It's nothing to do with you, and everything to do with what forum this is on. On AD 'valid' can mean anything from 'within the rules' to 'without blocking*, every member playing 20 hours a day and DCs never, ever miscalcing.'

* 'And by blocking we mean if you ever hit the same galaxy as another alliance without every incoming being piggies, you're a blocker.'
I didn't meant to be picky (hence the smiley), but given the tendency lately of pple missreading what I mean (partly my bad) ... I just found it somewhat strange that someone again specificly asked what I meant.

Good thing is that you asked, rather then assume you "knew" what I meant and act on that assumption.

I meant within the rules. Eventhough if one pulls another Ely, I probably will give less to no value to the victory, nonetheless that alliance has won the round and used the best tactic to win, even if that is pretty lame.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Jan 2006, 16:21   #256
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I again begin to wonder if this is the way PA is gonna be? eXil plays a round, then takes one off and 1up hops in and grabs the win.

Atm I dont see any real competitors to a 1up win and most of the 1up people I have talked to lately agrees with me that 1up will be a sure winner for round 16.

Question I am gonna ask, are the rest of the community satisfied with accepting this, or are there anyone around willing to go for the win in the free round.

With all the rumors about Elyisum returning for the free round (all registered old members have gotten an email about ELY returning) and alot of new alliances this round I think that 1up seems to have secured a win already.
To get back on topic, after 254 posts ... Could you hint us to what 1up pple you've talked to because every 1up poster in this thread and every ex-1up'er in this thread has more or less stated that they surely not see themselves in the role of the "sure winner".

Just a genuin question, Kargool, after heaving read all 1up replies in this thread.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Jan 2006, 17:07   #257
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Because it doesn't benefit 1up to be publicly seen as a "sure winner", it can clearly be propaganda. Or not.

The eye of the beholder etc.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 02:03   #258
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

With the size of alliance the way it is... 1up will prolly get attacked from start by DoS and a few other alliances to be kept down. It is the way exilition likes it. =)
Gonna be easier to bring down an alliance this round. Round should prolly be very fluid for most of the round due to that. 1 goes up... 3-4 takes em down
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 02:12   #259
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
To get back on topic, after 254 posts ... Could you hint us to what 1up pple you've talked to because every 1up poster in this thread and every ex-1up'er in this thread has more or less stated that they surely not see themselves in the role of the "sure winner".

Just a genuin question, Kargool, after heaving read all 1up replies in this thread.
1up are bound to play down their chances regardless of their chance to win the round.

The fact he believes they are going to do well is beyond question. Whether he's right or not, well we'll find out won't we.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:10   #260
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
1up are bound to play down their chances regardless of their chance to win the round.

The fact he believes they are going to do well is beyond question. Whether he's right or not, well we'll find out won't we.
Thing what kj meant was kargool said 1up people told him we would win easy regardless of everyone else... so we weren't downplaying our chances at all.... he was wondering who told him that and so am I.

To be honest to me it sounds more like Kargool wants to be a Zhukov 2 :P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:49   #261
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
***** Hint for irvine******
When you over defend, sometimes it forces an early recall, so you can defend someone else. But what happens when the attacker is diciplined, and keeps his fleet going.....
Well well, if you see overdefending fleets of mine means it is a fooking good fake to make it look so real that you are going to be scared of it. I never ever overdefend maybe a bit on topplanet but me no overdefend. Dont know where the fook you guys get that point from. It's like telling a doctor he isnt a doctor.

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 09:28   #262
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
Well well, if you see overdefending fleets of mine means it is a fooking good fake to make it look so real that you are going to be scared of it. I never ever overdefend maybe a bit on topplanet but me no overdefend. Dont know where the fook you guys get that point from. It's like telling a doctor he isnt a doctor.
Hehe Irvine m8, the pple that matter know your value. Who cares about the rest

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:19   #263
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
Well well, if you see overdefending fleets of mine means it is a fooking good fake to make it look so real that you are going to be scared of it.
I once launched at an angel's planet...
18 deffing fleets soaked up in total with 2 fakes + 1 real with it being de faked as bs/cr with a 0 loss landing is just mental but I will never know who was the dc responcible.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:03   #264
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

It would be naive for 1up to say its the sure winners, there has only been one round where we have been sure winners and that was round 11, the other rounds we won (12 and 14) I dont think anyone said for certain we would win.

Myself and other 1uppers would love to say we would win, but the fact is its not that simple. Angels get stronger and stronger round by round, LCH is now "rebuilt" so im sure they are a lot stronger (remember they finished above 1up last round, and it was a rebuilding round for them. Elysium no doubt will be strong and we cant forget ND/DLR who will undoubtably be at the top. And finally there is dos which is a ministry/exil core which on skills alone can more than challenge for the top.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:04   #265
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
18 deffing fleets soaked up in total with 2 fakes + 1 real with it being de faked as bs/cr with a 0 loss landing is just mental but I will never know who was the dc responcible.
wow thats you landed a fake...
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:13   #266
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
wow thats you landed a fake...
What's the problem with that? I land fakes all the time, and I finished a grand stellar rank of ~1330. It works I'm telling ya!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:14   #267
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
What's the problem with that?
boasting about it when its no real achievement?
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:38   #268
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
boasting about it when its no real achievement?
s'not bad really

little relevance to the thread when it was only on one occaision.

so m00000000.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:40   #269
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
s'not bad really

little relevance to the thread when it was only on one occaision.

so m00000000.
I roided eXiltion and angels once, on the same day :FACT:

so mE00WWWWW
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 19:58   #270
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Geez, wow!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 00:22   #271
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
i believe that was [unknown] could be mistaken though, and buddies i see you constantly bringing this up.....only thing you actually did last round or....?
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 02:58   #272
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

If exi were playing would they be the sure fire winner? I think this free round will be highly contested as far as alliances go. This round has not started much less come even close to being decided. The end of February should give us a glimpse as to which alliances will come out on top but as LCH and exi proved last round it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 03:09   #273
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
If exi were playing would they be the sure fire winner? I think this free round will be highly contested as far as alliances go. This round has not started much less come even close to being decided. The end of February should give us a glimpse as to which alliances will come out on top but as LCH and exi proved last round it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
Only thing that LCH proved is that they can't win even with hardly any incoming.
I'm rude but its true. I just presented this fact like an asshole.

And using Exi is an example of "its not over until the fat lady sings" is bad, because 2 weeks prior to them ****ting newdawn, people knew that Exi would **** Newdawn, so, it was over pretty early, it was a matter of going through the motions. But you are accurate, this round is far from being decided, but there are some favorites amoung us.
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 22:55   #274
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Only thing that LCH proved is that they can't win even with hardly any incoming.
I'm rude but its true. I just presented this fact like an asshole.

*snip*
Get a life m8.
Your comments about my alliance start to make you look foolish.
NOONE of the LCH HCs came to AD and stated we where going for top spot.
We where rebuilding and did our own thing, but I don't have to tell you how it was since you think you know it all.

Like I said before, get a life m8.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 09:36   #275
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Get a life m8.
Your comments about my alliance start to make you look foolish.
NOONE of the LCH HCs came to AD and stated we where going for top spot.
We where rebuilding and did our own thing, but I don't have to tell you how it was since you think you know it all.

Like I said before, get a life m8.
You guys did however brag a bit a while ago after round. Then started screaming "rebuild" He posted like you guys fought to the finish, where as in reality, you guys fought noone. Least incoming in top 5. True. Did not win. True. I can't see how my comment is inaccurate. I do imply that your alliance sucks. So, when I post facts, your reply should be " I am mad at your facts" or something like that.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 10:21   #276
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You guys did however brag a bit a while ago after round. Then started screaming "rebuild" He posted like you guys fought to the finish, where as in reality, you guys fought noone. Least incoming in top 5. True. Did not win. True. I can't see how my comment is inaccurate. I do imply that your alliance sucks. So, when I post facts, your reply should be " I am mad at your facts" or something like that.
1.Show me a post where a HC brags about the round ?
2. Anyone that was around for round 14 has seen that we had a bad round then (to say it mildly) so yes we where rebuilding and 99% of the ppl in PA knew that.
3.Where in the great book of PA does it say you have to fight alliance X, Y or Z to be seen as fighting till the end ?
4.Yes we had less incomming then the others in top 5 why ? cos we didn't fight for top spot as we where rebuilding after a colapse the round before.
5.We didn't win, no and where did we say we where going for #1 ? we where going for a top 10 spot that was our goal.
6. you keep saying my alliance sucks, I don't agree with that and I think many others don't agree with you on that too.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:13   #277
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
With the size of alliance the way it is... 1up will prolly get attacked from start by DoS and a few other alliances to be kept down. It is the way exilition likes it. =)
I'm gunna say this once more.

We are not eXilition
We are not Ministry
We are not Deuce

We are a new alliance. We have a new command, and we run things our way. So stop speculating on us, because you have little or no clue who and what we are. If you'd like to know, feel free to ask questions to which you'll likely receive cryptic answers.

Thanks,
tuxed0

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:16   #278
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

how many of your 50 in game members were eXi last round? Oh, and how many of those will be eXi next round?
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:26   #279
pig
1up on you

We have been over this one before ducky, DoS is quite simple.

If Dos win then eXiltion win, in the words of MaxMiliian "1337 OMFGRTWYFTWTFPWNED 1up and ANGELS AGAIN WTFPWN 13333333777777777!!!!!!!!!111111111111onronroneoneoeneoneleven" and "OMG WE PLAYZORZ 2 ROUNDS IN A ROW AND PWN AGAIN WE R TEH 1337"

If Dos lose then it wasnt a real round because its a period inbetween January and April called February and March, where finnish people are notourisly out partying in the snow and drinking all the time, so they couldnt be bothered to play anway. Plus its a free round, since when did free rounds become real rounds eh?

If they do quite well ie top 3 finish, strong mil and strong politics and the community as a whole respect them then they will disband due to some internal dispute and everyone will return to exil.

Choose which option you like best.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:35   #280
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

well ya, I got that part...I was wondering what the "bullshit we're gonna tell everyone in this thread answer" was
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:36   #281
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Did you even bother to read tuxed0's post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
We are not eXilition
We are not Ministry
We are not Deuce
If you choose to believe it or not that's your problem.
You guys come across very angry & maybe even a bit scared (of DoS).
1up needs a win desperatly maybe?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 23 Jan 2006 at 12:47.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:49   #282
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

if it looks like shit, and it smells like shit... it's very likely shit

angry....well other than my nick.... no

desperate... (only if your talking about Minty)

don't all alliances want to win?

nice to know who you're playing against is all.. Pig seems to have a fairly good take on it, and I don't see anyone offering options other than what he suggested

You seem to have a real big hard on for defending eXi....curious how that happens from a ToF member

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 23 Jan 2006 at 12:57.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:01   #283
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
how many of your 50 in game members were eXi last round? Oh, and how many of those will be eXi next round?
It's like calling 1up Fury. Many 1up'ers used to be Fury, so why don't we just call 1up Fury? You see my point here? If Dos wants to be Dos, then let them be Dos.

oh btw.. I'm gonna have duck for dinner (no kidding).
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:01   #284
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

long seperation btween when Fury played and when 1up played
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:04   #285
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

from what i seen and heard the mayority of dos havent been and wont be exilition and the mayority of the exilition guys who are going to play wont be dos.

but then again ofcourse i cant expect to have better intel then angryduck and pig. we all know animals know everything!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:04   #286
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
long seperation btween when Fury played and when 1up played
Still it was basically built with a Fury command and memberbase.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:05   #287
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

mayority is 60% + to clarify before i get all that rubbish dumped on me

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:09   #288
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
from what i seen and heard the mayority of dos havent been and wont be exilition and the mayority of the exilition guys who are going to play wont be dos.

but then again ofcourse i cant expect to have better intel then angryduck and pig. we all know animals know everything!
only my ex wife knows everything
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:09   #289
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Did you even bother to read tuxed0s post?
Oh yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToF
You guys come across very angry & maybe even a bit scared (of DoS).
Yes we are scared of DoS. No seriously the thought of playing eXiltion again isnt fun. Theres nothing quite like being outplayed and outblocked by eXilition so im sure another round of it will be fun. If we were scared of DoS we would make a thread on how they are going to be the winners of the free round oh wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToF
1up needs a win desperatly maybe?
ye being the most sucessful alliance in the pax era isnt good enough for us, WE REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO WIN.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:15   #290
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
It's like calling 1up Fury. Many 1up'ers used to be Fury, so why don't we just call 1up Fury? You see my point here? If Dos wants to be Dos, then let them be Dos.

oh btw.. I'm gonna have duck for dinner (no kidding).
I bet if Fury plays again, 80% (mind you this is a correct number, based on my all knowing wisdom hence it does not require any proof as backup) of 1up would leave 1up for Fury ...

Nway I think you get my point

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:16   #291
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
mayority is 60% + to clarify before i get all that rubbish dumped on me
Majority is 50% + the smallest possible value added to it.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:34   #292
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
I bet if Fury plays again, 80% (mind you this is a correct number, based on my all knowing wisdom* hence it does not require any proof as backup) of 1up would leave 1up for Fury ...

I would think so too.

*I get a bit worried when you mention wisdom about yourself
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:45   #293
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

so much frustration inside that lil piggie isnt there :/

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:48   #294
Banned
Banned

Quote:
I bet if Fury plays again, 80% (mind you this is a correct number, based on my all knowing wisdom hence it does not require any proof as backup) of 1up would leave 1up for Fury ...

Dear Jester,

This post was shit.

You're one of the better posters on here, so don't do it again

Cheers.

Lok

Last edited by lokken; 23 Jan 2006 at 20:24.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:53   #295
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

omg what a weird thread

Winners of round 17 exilition, winners of round 18 1up, winners of round 19 exilition shall we go on...?

There are other alliances in the game doing awfully better nowadays nothing is predictable anymore specially when round just gone was so close.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 15:30   #296
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

pig ive noticed you whine alot nowadays. sorry that i hurt your feelings when i tell you each time over and over how we owned your alliance , truth hurts.

and about eXilition not playing the half round, atleast we are loyal to our HC and know we only want to play under them. ofcos there can be ppl who can lead us: but eX started out with mactanzu, ricka, kaifux, basse as our HC. most of us would play under them without a doubt but none of them is playing so no eX.

1up we have beaten you each time we face you, go try to win this round first and stop crying about why we arent playing to kick your ass again.

to other alliances: atm i guess 1up would win, if other alliance hc arent stupid and dont let them run away you can change pax history by finally having a new winner . just do it eX style, hammer on them till they cry like babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 15:42   #297
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Oh yes!
Yes we are scared of DoS. No seriously the thought of playing eXiltion again isnt fun. Theres nothing quite like being outplayed and outblocked by eXilition so im sure another round of it will be fun. If we were scared of DoS we would make a thread on how they are going to be the winners of the free round oh wait...
ye being the most sucessful alliance in the pax era isnt good enough for us, WE REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO WIN.
Didn't expect to see this pig posting at Max 's level
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 16:19   #298
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Didn't expect to see this pig posting at Max 's level
hopefully u will soon know that i do my best to ignore retards like you, even tho nowadays we seem to be alliancemates. i care not what you think, go banzai from your roof mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 17:04   #299
pig
1up on you

great post maxmillian
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 17:06   #300
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
hopefully u will soon know that i do my best to ignore retards like you, even tho nowadays we seem to be alliancemates. i care not what you think, go banzai from your roof mate
Why isnt max banned yet? Seriously?