User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 10:47   #101
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #1 = best alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hehe Pig, you know aswell that all the best players are in Angels
of course they are
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:26   #102
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

sigh, i see chika had alot of fun over me again don't know why you're so obsessed but hey.

anyways.. as for me quitting after being roided? lol. i've prolly been attacked more then you can imagine and never quit because of incoming. infact i still am a top planet for 1up. As for my reasons about quitting i even told kaifux them (note this was when i wasn't roided chika. i was easily top 10 in score and top 10 in roids. I got raped a couple of days later.)

as for me only MOing for myself? i'm sure many would disagree to your fiction heh. Maybe i did send a few more fleets my way or to elviz if we had incs. but hey personally i rather defend planets who are very active and have 2k roids over people who hardly ever attack and have 300 to 500. If that's bad, then that's my fault. i happily admit

Finally, next time you talk about rankings and what rank in 1up i should be... check first which rank i am before you make yourself look even more stupid chika :/ And try to flame for once over something true instead of just making stuff up.

As for your retarded remarks about the other rounds... r12 i got hit quite alot (ask mix) and i had no ingal def at all as most my galmates were LCH and couldn't defend. I did get attacked ALOT and roided aswell.
r13 i got hit more then anyone most likely and also roided alot and still finished t50 even tho being fleetcaught by so many ships bashar even made changes in our tools for it. R14 once again you are wrong as usual as i was one of the few that had been roided while in 6:10.

Fact is however you're set on flaming me and making things up about me so i'll just let you go on as it's quite amusing to read how your imagination works
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:43   #103
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
r13 i got hit more then anyone most likely and also roided alot and still finished t50 even tho being fleetcaught by so many ships bashar even made changes in our tools for it.
Not to take away from your accomplishments, #62 in a losing alliance after restarting was very well done. I don't have 1up forum access anymore, so I can't check the old list, but you weren't the #1 defwhore in r13. And the only 1up in the top50 were Mr. Fence and I.

As for who MOed for whom, cypher was never one of the really bad ones that only MOed for their galaxy. At least in my experience, I saw him pull long, unforgiving shifts when his gal had no incoming at all. Yes, he probably did get phoned on by elviz to handle his galaxy's incoming. As one of the MOs that was relieved of having to deal with his galaxy because of that, I was grateful.

As for the rest of the e-dick threesome between cypher, Chika and Fish. I've seen Chika play excellently in a weak galaxies. Sure he'll bitch about it, but that's his perogative.

Edit: This is what I was refering to with top defwhore
Quote:
r13 i got hit more then anyone most likely

Last edited by Banned; 16 Dec 2005 at 12:35.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:48   #104
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

ah soz then close by the top 50 was before that fleetcatch my bad

didn't say top defwhore... think only part i've been that is this round a bit. meant one of the guys who got hit most (and i don't mean silly little attacks) i mean real attacks
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:22   #105
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

actually this discussion got a bit out of context because I really do not doubt cyphers PA skillz. he is ace. But he will lie a bit, and ironically quite a few people (even some mo's) complained about cypher coming on taking all of the defence.

I had a post reply for KJ, but he was so far off in wonderland that I decided to let him stay there.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:50   #106
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

I love AD. This post is such a laugh. Bitterness. sweet bitterness.

Imo the best alliance is the alliance that has worked the hardest with the best result. I don't think that it's necessarily the alliance that finishes on the top spot, as some alliances couldve finished 2nd or 3rd and had more incs and different circumstances.

eX have performed well. Yes, as it stands they are better than us; although I am confident we can pull it back next round.

GG to all, Ive enjoyed a great round of pa (not planet wise ofc [Im shit] ) but alliances wise its been fairly electric.

The battle for #1 spot, and this applies to all alliance members universe-wide that are still maintaining the fight; is a great testament to those that havent given up and gone inactive. Like I said at the end of last round, you cant win without enemies. So fair play to ND, eX Angels and co. (even LCH ) for giving us a good, fair fight. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'd prefer a challenge than to steam ahead after 3 weeks, tbh.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:55   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I had a post reply for KJ, but he was so far off in wonderland that I decided to let him stay there.
Lol, you really think you could intimidate me with such crap? You're not ever mature enough to respond to a discussion? No, all you do is insult the other one and avoid the discussion ... quite pathetic really (soz).

Everyone thinks you're a joke ... and by posting such crap, you're really not doing yourself a favour. Did you even READ my post?

Let's recap shall we ...

top23 ... funny, why not say top50 or top25? no, you say top23 which obviously mean you ended #23. Btw I ended top 1436 last round ... makes sence doesn't it?

Then, the 992 roids issue. I'm basing myself on some info SOMEONE ELSE posted. The ONLY reaction I made was that losing 992 roids so far this round is laughable ... You'd be considered a lucky one in Angels cause you ONLY lost 992 roids ...

And then the Cypher issue ... all I did here was state MY OWN OPINION about Cypher.

So where exactly am I wonderland? What huge lie or whatever did I say that you think you can pretend like you're "above" me etc?

Seriously, I'm kindly waiting for an explenation here cause to me you make absolutely no sence at all.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:58   #108
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So where exactly am I wonderland? What huge lie or whatever did I say that you think you can pretend like you're "above" me etc?
Quote:
Hehe Pig, you know aswell that all the best players are in Angels

It would appear you need to start adding [SARCASM] tags to your posts again, Kj
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 16:00   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
It would appear you need to start adding [SARCASM] tags to your posts again, Kj
God that was just a silly joke, you have to be a complete RETARD to actually even for a split second consider it wasn't meant as a joke ...

Ohh and, I do think we have the best members

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 16:28   #110
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol, you really think you could intimidate me with such crap? You're not ever mature enough to respond to a discussion? No, all you do is insult the other one and avoid the discussion ... quite pathetic really (soz).

Everyone thinks you're a joke ... and by posting such crap, you're really not doing yourself a favour. Did you even READ my post?

Let's recap shall we ...

top23 ... funny, why not say top50 or top25? no, you say top23 which obviously mean you ended #23. Btw I ended top 1436 last round ... makes sence doesn't it?

Then, the 992 roids issue. I'm basing myself on some info SOMEONE ELSE posted. The ONLY reaction I made was that losing 992 roids so far this round is laughable ... You'd be considered a lucky one in Angels cause you ONLY lost 992 roids ...

And then the Cypher issue ... all I did here was state MY OWN OPINION about Cypher.

Seriously, I'm kindly waiting for an explenation here cause to me you make absolutely no sence at all.

Wow. You really took my post the wrong way. VERY wrong. Your in lala land bro'. In your negrep you stated that I posted as if I was above you. Where did you get that. Check it out. Get a bottle of lotion. Pull the shades, and wank one off. Then come back and read my post and see that you took it the wrong way.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 16:35   #111
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Kj is hc of Angels.*

this is just a trigger post to see if kj replies, as two key words should of triggered his posting button.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 16:39   #112
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
this is just a trigger post to see if kj replies, as two key words should of triggered his posting button.
It did

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 16:39   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Wow. You really took my post the wrong way. VERY wrong. Your in lala land bro'. In your negrep you stated that I posted as if I was above you. Where did you get that. Check it out. Get a bottle of lotion. Pull the shades, and wank one off. Then come back and read my post and see that you took it the wrong way.
Then explain how I should have read it, rather then yet another unclear post ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Dec 2005, 00:11   #114
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Kj why do you call everyone you get into hostile discussions with, retards? I find your constant use of the word rather immature and a wee bit offensive. Not that Im trying to stop you from saying it, but cant you find a little variety in your put downs?
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 02:07   #115
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Sadly eclipse and 1up coincide within 1 generation. Because when exilition came and spanked 1up, they became the best for this generation. So you have to pick. Eclipse or 1up for the Generation before exil came and spanked you. As clearly **its useless to argue against me on this** (as you stated) when exil plays, 1up gets spanked. And whats worse, they make excuses for the round. I know you won't like this, but if you put it into perspective, a very ugly person who knows that they are ugly won't like someone saying it. Of course they won't say it themselves either. Btw, as far as round wins, 1up was better than eclipse, so 1up is what I recommend you choose.

chow
It's all opinion but I do believe there have been three generations of alliances.

The Fury/Legion era
|
Pre/Start PAX (Eclipse, FAnG, Elysium etc)
|
1up Era

If we REALLY want to be picky then eXilition are tied strongly to Dragons - Dragons got spanked by Eclipse. You can't combine Eclipse or 1up in the same generation because they werent even close - after all, there was a round gap between them both. (The round Sid, mazz, KG and myself played within WP)

Personally, I still rate 1up as best overall alliance for this generation when compared to all others - since there is a consistency for it. It was 1up that gave alliances a kick up the butt to improve themselves as before it noone had much discipline (I think even Kjeldoran has admitted that FAnG lacked a degree of discipline within r10.5)

The problem eXilition face is overcoming the stigma attached to them from questionable practices. Before people can throw insults at me, then why hasn't 1up ever been accused of the same sort of things that eXilition have in their 'winning' rounds? It's food for thought, and I don't buy a "it's 1up propaganda" as a reason.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 02:13   #116
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
cant you find a little variety in your put downs?
no.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 02:31   #117
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Kj why do you call everyone you get into hostile discussions with, retards? I find your constant use of the word rather immature and a wee bit offensive. Not that Im trying to stop you from saying it, but cant you find a little variety in your put downs?
If there's one thing he could cut out it'd be the caps. They don't actually help him that much in his post, even if he is trying to put stress on certain words.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 08:32   #118
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Its quite simple!
the ally with highest average score = best ally ....................................

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 09:22   #119
mng

mng is an unknown quantity at this point

Penis-Allianz is a winner then!

- Phil Ken Sebben
mng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 15:16   #120
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Its quite simple!
the ally with highest average score = best ally ....................................
yea, but i would say an ally has at minimum 3 members

reunion FTW
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 17:13   #121
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
figures that you'd support those abusing me rather then looking at the content ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Dec 2005, 19:13   #122
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I wasnt supporting anyone nor was I commenting on the content. In my eyes, alot of your posts have merit, but when you start calling people names your whole post becomes tainted.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 19:48   #123
Chika

Quote:
figures that you'd support those abusing me rather then looking at the content ...
Abusing you? How? Pretty extreme use of words don't you think?
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 19:58   #124
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

I have to say...eXi has done very well to close the gap on ND...but i think its time for a change...Im hoping ND win this round

Sorry eXilition

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 20:15   #125
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Total Lost Roids: 2,400

and i'm still playing
Total Lost Roids: 3,600

Best player ever! \o/

(exi were meanies and gave me 6 waves or so a couple of nights ago)

yeah i'm still playing etc, what a ****ing hero i am!

I don't understand why chika cypher etc have to discuss their own little histories when
1. they have nothing to do with ALLIANCE discussions
2. they have nothing to do with this round
3. they have nothing to do with this topic

but hey guys, your e-penises are huge and great - well done!
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 20:54   #126
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Total Lost Roids: 3,600

Best player ever! \o/

(exi were meanies and gave me 6 waves or so a couple of nights ago)

yeah i'm still playing etc, what a ****ing hero i am!

I don't understand why chika cypher etc have to discuss their own little histories when
1. they have nothing to do with ALLIANCE discussions
2. they have nothing to do with this round
3. they have nothing to do with this topic

but hey guys, your e-penises are huge and great - well done!
I doubt cypher is worried about an e-penis. Additionally, I doubt anyone thinks I post for an e-penis. I thought it was established that I posted most times purely for amusement. Commenting on someones e-penis is widley taken as trying to establish your own.
You got it bro', thanks for setting us straight. You are the man.
Lucky you posted this. So everyone would know that we are posting off-topic.
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 00:20   #127
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death666
I have to say...eXi has done very well to close the gap on ND...but i think its time for a change...Im hoping ND win this round

Sorry eXilition

Owhhh have a red dot evul thing!
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 09:58   #128
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i read that.
then i read your signature
It works.
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 10:03   #129
Chika

If Exilition pass Newdawn, as it so looks, surely #1 is the best. Look at thier ace plan. Hit angels to make a few people go inactive and peg them down, then hit Newdawn, because they would be easy to take down. ****ing genius if you ask me. Newdawn were 20 something mil ahead, now 3mil with only a few dawy to go. AND everyone is hitting exil.
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 11:10   #130
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
If Exilition pass Newdawn, as it so looks, surely #1 is the best. Look at thier ace plan. Hit angels to make a few people go inactive and peg them down, then hit Newdawn, because they would be easy to take down. ****ing genius if you ask me. Newdawn were 20 something mil ahead, now 3mil with only a few dawy to go. AND everyone is hitting exil.
Everyone hitting eXi?

Of course, explains why ND is constantly losing less than it gains, despite throwing dozens of fleets every night at eXilition?
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 11:16   #131
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Well it seems everyone is not hitting exi, going after easy roids2win! GL ND/Angels! Although it should be ND hitting eX and Angels hitting LCH as that would be more understandable in the fight for the top5 rank positions. Oh well, may the best and the most honourable alliance win!
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 11:24   #132
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrab
Well it seems everyone is not hitting exi, going after easy roids2win! GL ND/Angels! Although it should be ND hitting eX and Angels hitting LCH as that would be more understandable in the fight for the top5 rank positions. Oh well, may the best and the most honourable alliance win!
Maybe it would, but having eXi/LCH/Subh/VGN/HR to constantly hit ND night after night is clearly honorable enough to warrant Angels help in hitting eXiliton
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 11:43   #133
Celebrant
All is lost all is lost:P

Celebrant is an unknown quantity at this point

why arguee about alliance stuff when you can plan all the drinking during christmas instead?? :xmas: yes yes Exil and ND are on top, good job, and i really wanna get this done so i can kick back and get myself really hammered, eksams done the 20th so then, muhahahahaha, Marry christmas to all!!

[1up]
Celebrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 15:49   #134
cypher
U've been Moderated

it's hardly everyone hitting exi while lch/vgn/subh/some others are playing on exi side (excuse me if i missed some or have wrong info for vgn but i doubt i did a wrong one, just missed a few )
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 16:00   #135
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
The problem eXilition face is overcoming the stigma attached to them from questionable practices. Before people can throw insults at me, then why hasn't 1up ever been accused of the same sort of things that eXilition have in their 'winning' rounds? It's food for thought, and I don't buy a "it's 1up propaganda" as a reason.
in short. when we lose we lose. we dont waste our try to find excuses why we lose, we dont start questioning the others strategy.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 16:03   #136
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
For the first time I can remember (which might not mean much, ive been drinking a lot lately) we have a round that is running very close right up until the round ends with more than 2 alliances fighting for victory. Which brings me to the point, will the alliance that is 1st when the ticks stop be the best alliance or just the one who happened to be on the lucky end of the usual up and down cycle of fluid politics?

(edit: Just to make it blatently obvious, this is in no way a dig at NewDawn. More so the switching of ranks between Exi and Angels.)
IMHO the #1 will be the best alliance. We all know when the round is going to end, we knew it for weeks. the trick is to adjust your strategy so that you are #1 when the ticks stop.
If newdawn manages to overtake eXilition again 1 tick before the end of the round and finish 1st, then they were the best alliance because they managed to be #1 when it matteres.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 16:48   #137
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Maybe it would, but having eXi/LCH/Subh/VGN/HR to constantly hit ND night after night is clearly honorable enough to warrant Angels help in hitting eXiliton
ND did hit Subh first so are we to be denied vengence?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 17:31   #138
Chika

Well, the end result is: Exil totally ignored ND because they knew they could twat them at will at the last minute to take first. Very smart politics knowing if your enemy is crap or not. Despite the help they recieved, they predicted that they could twat ND for top 1. And they did it. Whats more ironic is that noone could do anything to stop it, though we already knew this. GG

ps. I would just like to know how it feels to be so close, but yet so far.*
This has grown utterly disgusting.

*from winning
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 01:25   #139
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Well NewDawn hit eXilition first too \o/ zomg.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 09:52   #140
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Eventhough it seems it was a genious plan to hit Angels and then focus on ND (while at that time I didn't saw the point it but nm) ... it did NOT result in "a few pple go inactive".
The inactivity and issues (which tbh is none of your concern) are not the result of Exi's plan. Fact is we had these issues before Exi hit us that last time.
Nonetheless i'm pretty satisfied of our round, though there is always room for improvements.

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Dec 2005, 09:54   #141
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well, the end result is: Exil totally ignored ND because they knew they could twat them at will at the last minute to take first. Very smart politics knowing if your enemy is crap or not. Despite the help they recieved, they predicted that they could twat ND for top 1. And they did it. Whats more ironic is that noone could do anything to stop it, though we already knew this. GG

ps. I would just like to know how it feels to be so close, but yet so far.*
This has grown utterly disgusting.

*from winning
Chika, some alliance(s) could and have done something about it, but Exi played it smart.

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Dec 2005, 11:13   #142
Chika

Quote:
Eventhough it seems it was a genious plan to hit Angels and then focus on ND (while at that time I didn't saw the point it but nm) ... it did NOT result in "a few pple go inactive".
The inactivity and issues (which tbh is none of your concern) are not the result of Exi's plan. Fact is we had these issues before Exi hit us that last time.
Nonetheless i'm pretty satisfied of our round, though there is always room for improvements.
You are right. I really have no real idea why your alliance m8's went inactive. From my experience, I can safely say they didn't go inactive because they were capping roids. So.....
but in general every alliance gets some members who do not press on until the end of the round. Simple boredom/RL issues makes sense. Exilitions plan didn't SeeM genius, it was. If it wasn't, that sort of lowers the credibility of newdawn doesn't it? A half ass plan twated thier alliance? Thats why I said it was genius.

I love myself.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 12:43   #143
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I love myself.
I suppose someone has to