User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 22:20   #51
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough
Re: #1 = best alliance?

i am the best.

i just didnt end up #1 cos i had 1/6 of the universe teaming up against me, and those were using the other 5/6 as flak. it was an evil plot of the current top499 who all napped each other just to bring me down. these circumstances made me ending up at #500 instead of in the well deserved #1 spot. i blame the winners for my poor performance.
and btw: i make the best pancakes, which clearly proves that i am better chef than anyone else in here.
losers
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:18   #52
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Mordered i started to look at ur alliance history but the numerals confused me and i gave up. pld if that was ur objective
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 06:05   #53
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
My alliance is always the best.

Fury was the best.
Eclipse was the best.
Now 1up is the best for this generation.

It is useless to argue against me on this

Sadly eclipse and 1up coincide within 1 generation. Because when exilition came and spanked 1up, they became the best for this generation. So you have to pick. Eclipse or 1up for the Generation before exil came and spanked you. As clearly **its useless to argue against me on this** (as you stated) when exil plays, 1up gets spanked. And whats worse, they make excuses for the round. I know you won't like this, but if you put it into perspective, a very ugly person who knows that they are ugly won't like someone saying it. Of course they won't say it themselves either. Btw, as far as round wins, 1up was better than eclipse, so 1up is what I recommend you choose.

chow
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 08:52   #54
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
You guys had virtually no serious incoming. Wow. like a boxer with no fights saying he was the best. AND your in 4th.
No matter how much of few incs we had, we were the best rebuilding alliance. The other one disbanded
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 09:49   #55
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i had fun while i played i win

which is all that matters tbqfh.

and all things aside... i'm not gonna rate best alliance as too many factors come in...military wise my list this round would be:
1. exi
2. ND
3. angels
4. 1up
5. small alliances and fencesitters which i never really looked at heh
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:00   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Eclipse was by far better than Elysium. They only came ahead in score due to recruiting all the hostiles - any idiot can do that. My cat can do that. History will always remember Eclipse as the true winners.
I agree with that

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:10   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Agreed. Eclipse did most of the damage to Fang in pax. (that we didnt do to ourselves)
Eclipse: Never liked em, always respected em. The best dynasty of their generation.
Ely: Never liked em, never respected them. Punked out the "win" in pax.
Hehe, one of the few times we seem to agree on something. And to figure I played half a round with Elysium (r9) ...

alch, you got a point that winning is better then "losing with respect". But when most pple look back at r10, most will remember 3 things:

- Elysium won (mass recruitment of enemies)
- FAnG folded
- Eclipse was the strongest and should have won

It is rather rare that pple remember much about a previous round, except who won that round. But I think anyone who played r10 will remember what happened that round, even in 5 years pple will.

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:33   #58
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher

and all things aside... i'm not gonna rate best alliance as too many factors come in...military wise my list this round would be:
1. exi
2. ND
3. angels
4. 1up
A closeted view that sadly doesn't suprise me.

It's undisputed that eX have been aided by its two main 'support' alliances - well-known alliances which chose which side they wanted to be on early on, and stuck to it. Would eX have done as well without our help? I doubt it.

It's not as if 1up hasn't done the same in the past. I remember round 12 (I think) where SiN and ToF helped 1up to victory. I'm not trying to dispute the scale or strength of the winning alliances, merely pointing out that it's been a while since anyone truly did it on their own.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:38   #59
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

#1 = The alliance who out-played everyone else, adding in all the factors (military, political, etc.) of winning the round

The alliance who had the most rounds won = Best alliance

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:40   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

It's undisputed that eX have been aided by its two main 'support' alliances - well-known alliances which chose which side they wanted to be on early on, and stuck to it. Would eX have done as well without our help? I doubt it.

It's not as if 1up hasn't done the same in the past. I remember round 12 (I think) where SiN and ToF helped 1up to victory. I'm not trying to dispute the scale or strength of the winning alliances, merely pointing out that it's been a while since anyone truly did it on their own.
Being an alliance's lapdogs is benefical in many ways, but also very restricting in many ways. I prefer being independent and do stuff that benefits my own alliance, allthough I dont deny that a nap now and then is useful.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:55   #61
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Being an alliance's lapdogs is benefical in many ways, but also very restricting in many ways. I prefer being independent and do stuff that benefits my own alliance, allthough I dont deny that a nap now and then is useful.
Heh, nice try at a turn of phrase. Have a cookie.

After the round ends, we're going to revive the old VGN round summary threads and perhaps then I will explain our movements a little more.

Kargool, I realise that it's probably refreshing for you to be playing without a NAP, considering your past history. We did the same in Round 14. However, you're then regarded as an automatic roid farm for the main alliances, all of whom will be happy to attack you in order to pick up roids. It's only because the battles have been so bloody this round that no-one's really had time to do this - apart from Subh's 'bad day'.

Benefiting your own alliance? Reduced incoming, more sophisticated attacks as a whole, the chance to choose/influence who wins the round not good enough for you? We played NAP-less last round on a low member count, but were hardly involved in the outcome of the round. This round it's different, even if the reduced member count remains.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 11:56   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

furball sounds as if he's the HC who got outvoted.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:11   #63
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I just dont get why Ali, would drag subh into all this mess if he is just gonna take the active core and start a new alliance next round. Is subh even gonna exist anymore?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:14   #64
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

I don't know how my name got mentioned in here... but it's just AD.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:22   #65
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
So your playing independantly are you

Strange as Smudge said the following on the Real TGV thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
How am I a ship jumper?

Have I told anyone your co-ods?
Have I told anyone contact details?

And why did you tell members that you had no NAPs with alliances when you have them with a top 5 alliance?
which you then confirmed with

Quote:
Easy, because the nap wasnt instate before the last membermeeting.. The last membermeeting however I informed the members about us having a nap. Now, please, stop posting here before you are making urself look like a complete idiot. If you hadnt left the alliance I would have referred you to the memberminutes that is there for all the members of the alliance to read.

You see where you tell him to shut up before he makes himself look like an idiot, perhaps you should take your own advice
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:27   #66
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
So your playing independantly are you

Strange as Smudge said the following on the Real TGV thread

which you then confirmed with

You see where you tell him to shut up before he makes himself look like an idiot, perhaps you should take your own advice
Read the quote again... What did it say in the end?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:35   #67
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. exi
2. ND
3. angels
4. 1up
lolly. times like these we really see who the best players are. A guy that got roided 40+ ticks and ended top 23. Or a guy who got roided 10 ticks and quit.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:56   #68
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

i don't know why you started about support alliances.... but it has nothing to do with my post as i didn't mention anything about it as far as i know...

and chika... even tho it's obviously stupid of me to even reply to anything you say. my reasons for quitting (i still launch fleets just not as active as i was) are quite valid and people who know me can ask me in pm. i feel no real need to discuss them over boards.

as for me being less active... heh i anyone can blame me for going a bit active after basically playing hardcore since r11 again and ending high every single round.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:57   #69
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
lolly. times like these we really see who the best players are. A guy that got roided 40+ ticks and ended top 23. Or a guy who got roided 10 ticks and quit.
POT KETTLE BLACK QUITTER.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:12   #70
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh my mate. Why the need for such a hard blow?

To give you a clue: cyphie due to life situation he himself don't want (like me, didnt even bother signing up this round), have to be inactive even if he's on top. You have no idea how hard he got targetted in r13 matey, he has proven time and again how he could stick for a hard round.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:53   #71
furball

Quote:
i don't know why you started about support alliances.... but it has nothing to do with my post as i didn't mention anything about it as far as i know...
You said that all alliances outside the top 5 didn't matter. I disagreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
furball sounds as if he's the HC who got outvoted.
Nope I'm the HC without an internet connection all round, as most of you know. And frankly _are_ and RobTD have done an excellent job in my absence.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 15:59   #72
cypher
U've been Moderated

i didn't say they didn't matter....

i said i didn't look at them.. and on their own they aint much danger to a top alliance... which i doubt anyone disagrees with.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 18:10   #73
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

cypher - small alliances play there part otherwise the top alliances wouldn't have there lofty position.

Support, support, support.

Some times your arrogance astounds me.

(I am not saying top alliances don't make some of there own luck, but some of the luck is made by those that assist them.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 20:42   #74
cypher
U've been Moderated

another guy that can't read astonishing indeed...

i like small alliances. i like having them in my gal and i like helping them ask any ex galmember of mine who was a bit active.

i SAID i didn't keep them into account as they in no way are the top alliances. I mean they are all in rank 5 or lower and i haven't paid attention into which is best from them or not.

if that's arrogance.. so be it... you are hardly one to judge tho rumad

anyways i'll try to rephrase next time so some other people are smart enough to understand it aswell.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 21:32   #75
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Mordered i started to look at ur alliance history but the numerals confused me and i gave up. pld if that was ur objective
Baby Rinoa can't read Roman numerals?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:00   #76
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

why do people think arrogance is a bad thing? it's ****ing brilliant, kids. envy is such a pity, resume with more efforts & maybe you'll be oozing with too.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:24   #77
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
POT KETTLE BLACK QUITTER.
Big difference fish. We know why i stopped playing. because my gal NEVER defended me. Same as like, every round before this one. I am quite worn out. Especially after being top roided planet in 1up last round, (due to no ally defence). i played through it last round and ended top 23. Despite being roided about 40+ ticks (dead serious) I picked my buddy pack this round. People I played with before. The main person I came back to play with quit, and my other buddy pack members were kind of inactive at night, with horrible cross defence, and once again, NO ally defence. I couldn't take 2 rounds of that. I doubt anyone can.
I can agree with cypher when he says he was worn out from hardcore since 11. THEN WHY THE **** DID HE COME ON TO MO HIS OWN CALLS THIS ROUND AND SOAK ALL THE ANTI FR. This is why I doubt he stopped due to RL. He stopped when he got roided 10 ticks. Ofc, it won't be admitted. Big difference.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:27   #78
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Big difference fish. We know why i stopped playing. because my gal NEVER defended me.
You actually mean you expected your gal to defend you? Will have to learn you a couple of things then, young padawan: Do never expect your gal to defend you.

Last edited by Nadar; 16 Dec 2005 at 00:51. Reason: typo,beer
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:31   #79
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
Oh my mate. Why the need for such a hard blow?

To give you a clue: cyphie due to life situation he himself don't want (like me, didnt even bother signing up this round), have to be inactive even if he's on top. You have no idea how hard he got targetted in r13 matey, he has proven time and again how he could stick for a hard round.
I do not share your veiw of cypher. I have seen: When Cypher can MO his own calls and get covered, he has a great round. When he gets roided a few ticks, he quits. He said it himself. Every round since rd 11 he was hardcore. Cypher barely got roided in RD 12, 14. (early in 14 before 6:10) Rd 13 just as now, he got hit a few times. (I do not charge him with rd 13 though. 1up sucked ass) But I saw him go into this round bragging etc, and getting "hyped" only to see him finally get a bit of roidings in on him while he was playing hardcore, and quit. I guess elvis had RL issues also. NOPE, i need someone else outside the elvis,cocteau, cypher circle. You guys support of him is automatic. I would lie for my girlfriend also, so no surprise there.
40 ticks roided and he told me top 23 after that was shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:39   #80
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You actually mean you expected your gal to defend you? Will have to learn you a couple of things the, young padawan: Do never expect your gal to defend you.
every round I never do. But the thing is, I picked gal m8's that I thought were capable of a few fleets a week. Nothing major. They did the opposite and slept through the night EVERY NIGHT. I did the sensible thing and spent more time with my son, rather than be over hardcore again, in a wank gal and a wank alliance (as far as defence). People knock it. But put yourself in my shoes. Top player. Go random, play in 1up and receive no defence all round, (last 2 weeks you cannot receive any anti co defence to get the full effect) play in a hostile gal and then exile about 8 times, and never land in a friendly gal. Then end top 25. THEN, turn around next round and see you are in the same situation, AFTER your alliance acted so hardcore at the start of the round. They lied, and actually they suck now. THEN the gal m8's (respectable at that) never come online at night, and they KNOW that our gal is heavily targetted, so cross defence is shit. You are in the same situation as last round again. And you figure it really is not worth the hours waking up, moving your fleet, launching to be covered, then being active to ensure you don't fleet catch yourself. Try ending top 25. By yourself.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:41   #81
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You actually mean you expected your gal to defend you? Will have to learn you a couple of things the, young padawan: Do never expect your gal to defend you.
tbh, i can safely say you should be able to expect some support from your buddy pack when needed (not saying you will always get it, but i am sure regurarly would be an acceptable expectation), specially when you picked the buddies yourself.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:53   #82
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
tbh, i can safely say you should be able to expect some support from your buddy pack when needed (not saying you will always get it, but i am sure regurarly would be an acceptable expectation), specially when you picked the buddies yourself.
Buddy pack doesn't make up your whole gal. But yeah, can agree that you should expect help from your BP, but never the gal if it's random.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:12   #83
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Big difference fish. We know why i stopped playing. because my gal NEVER defended me. Same as like, every round before this one. I am quite worn out. Especially after being top roided planet in 1up last round, (due to no ally defence). i played through it last round and ended top 23. Despite being roided about 40+ ticks (dead serious) I picked my buddy pack this round. People I played with before. The main person I came back to play with quit, and my other buddy pack members were kind of inactive at night, with horrible cross defence, and once again, NO ally defence. I couldn't take 2 rounds of that. I doubt anyone can.
I can agree with cypher when he says he was worn out from hardcore since 11. THEN WHY THE **** DID HE COME ON TO MO HIS OWN CALLS THIS ROUND AND SOAK ALL THE ANTI FR. This is why I doubt he stopped due to RL. He stopped when he got roided 10 ticks. Ofc, it won't be admitted. Big difference.
Fleet Command History
Launch-tick Mission Target
227 Defend [chika's co-ords]
541 Defend [chika's co-ords]

Check your fleet history chika... how many times did you defend me quitter?

chika - Total Lost Roids: 922

gg mate, showed a lot of testicles
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:21   #84
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Total Lost Roids: 922
from experience i can say it can be quite demorilzing to lose 922 roids in a round when you never get above owning 200 (not that i ever quit a round, but still )
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:37   #85
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Fleet Command History

Hah 922 lost roids is nothing tbh

It took me 2 week to get above 250 roids
Because my gal didn't defend at first
And then another 13 days to get above 500
Quite a struggle, because everyone's fleet was getting bigger except mine

But I'm top 100 now anyway
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:37   #86
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
from experience i can say it can be quite demorilzing to lose 922 roids in a round when you never get above owning 200 (not that i ever quit a round, but still )
Go for XP instead if you can't get your values covered.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:56   #87
Chika

Quote:
Fleet Command History

You shit on yourself with this post. You defended me 2 times in 541 ticks. Our gal got attacked every other night. WOW. I see you are not understanding anything m8. I lost 922 roid BEFORE tick 550 or so. Which is around when I exiled and stopped playing. I had capped well over 1100 roids or so, and kept losing them with no defence. Thanks for proving my point with your post. So now noone can not say I wasn't capping, very frew people capped 1100 roids before tick 500

Edit: Very accurate that I lost those roids while in Fish's gal, prior to tick 550 or so. I have been in vacation the entire time since I exiled. <3 (I didn't even realize I capped like that.)
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:21   #88
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
You shit on yourself with this post. You defended me 2 times in 541 ticks. Our gal got attacked every other night. WOW. I see you are not understanding anything m8. I lost 922 roid BEFORE tick 550 or so. Which is around when I exiled and stopped playing. I had capped well over 1100 roids or so, and kept losing them with no defence. Thanks for proving my point with your post. So now noone can not say I wasn't capping, very frew people capped 1100 roids before tick 500

Edit: Very accurate that I lost those roids while in Fish's gal, prior to tick 550 or so. I have been in vacation the entire time since I exiled. <3 (I didn't even realize I capped like that.)
Well, not really chika. You showed you were gutless enough to quit after PT550 or so. You sent me as much def as I sent you, I hardly think (as you put it) 'your gal NEVER defended you'.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:28   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As much as I enjoy reading about chika's mad out of it hardcore capping skills and why cypher quit and was chika and thefish's buddypack really shit can we please have at least one post per ten that fits under the description "alliance discussions"
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:33   #90
Chika

Quote:
Well, not really chika. You showed you were gutless enough to quit after PT550 or so. You sent me as much def as I sent you, I hardly think (as you put it) 'your gal NEVER defended you'.
No. It reinforces my true meaning of quitting in the first place. I had just finished geting roided all last round. I was about tired. sadly. You sent me defence 2 times in 540 ticks though. You also posted it n AD. I think you believe that to be sufficient. THAT, out of everything else that was stated, is what worries me the most. All my friends aren't smart though. SO I still love you bro'.

On Topic:
#1 means you are the best alliance. hands down.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:38   #91
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You actually mean you expected your gal to defend you? Will have to learn you a couple of things then, young padawan: Do never expect your gal to defend you.
My gal's ingal defending has been top draw... but it takes a bit of work and relentless "chop chop" to do. I have lost count how many times wyverns have raped frig fleets when the vipers are in short supply. Hostile de fleets always seem to fair 2nd best against my syrens when the nixies and pulsars are in short supply. I also get access to several thousand of lancers on command and any unused frig flak

You exile to find a good gal or in my case have a good buddy pack and build up your galaxy from there.
The key is Chop the inactives, The noobs that dont try...you know the ones with that dont even reply to mails and gal forums. Chop the 3 fleeters..you know the ones that only want you to report their incs and dont def ingal... As much use as an inactive.
Chop the ingal spys, if their ally is going to roid you they can pay(or their scanners) for their jpg like everyone else.
Also tip for saving on exiling costs get your ally or gal m8's ally to roid/zik the would be and then chop chop.

By doing this I have ended up with a top10 gal.

On topic ND's political policies has been real good, Exil's military strategy has been 2nd to none. LCH are now doing an ND (avoiding major wars and keeping a good roid count as ND did earlier in the round) 1up Seem anything but broken... well impressed. Angels Have had a good round.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 02:52   #92
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fleet Command History

Total Lost Roids: 2,600

and i'm still playing

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 03:05   #93
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Total Lost Roids: 2,400

and i'm still playing

But anyway back on topic.

In reflection the best alliance at the end of the round is the #1 alliance.

However one round doesnt reflect how an alliance is. If eXilition manage to win this round then they will be seen as a great alliance for achieving something that is rare. Likewise 1up will be remembered as an alliance that won 3 rounds (2 of them succesively). ND on the other hand wont be considered a great alliance if they win the round. I honestly think in pa these days to be a great alliance you need to have the capability to win more than one round. Then it is shown that it wasnt just a fluke, nor was it the lack of decent opposition but rather there is something special about that alliance.

If ND happen to win, they will be the alliance that deserved it more than any other. They were the ones who managed to pace themselves, they were the ones who were politically astute and ultimately they were the ones with the best military (as they gained the score and argubably kept the score)

Thats my personal opinion on this all. Good game to all in this last week of planetarion.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 03:23   #94
Chika

erm. these roids were before tick 550 that i lost. hehe, you guys have not had many roid, pig and stifler. so no comparison. Also, you guys didnt get roided to death the round before. Additionally, neither of you are top players. Though, pig in your case, you really don't care to be. But stifler, you try very hard but you still are not. Soooooo, many people lost more roids than i did. Saying you did means nothing.

edit: when will we start reading and thinking before we post.

Last edited by Chika; 16 Dec 2005 at 03:30.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 03:42   #95
Scrajm
Acid

Scrajm can only hope to improve

its kinda pathetic to whine about getting roided on AD, makes it more pathetic considering u actually really havent lost any roids. Most pathetic is seeing the moment u dont get the usual penis enlargement ego boost by seeing u have top planet, u give up. but i guess u can always blame it on gal/ally, or even that ur gf just have a to wide vig**a
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 03:50   #96
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chika
erm. these roids were before tick 550 that i lost. hehe, you guys have not had many roid, pig and stifler. so no comparison. Also, you guys didnt get roided to death the round before. Additionally, neither of you are top players. Though, pig in your case, you really don't care to be. But stifler, you try very hard but you still are not. Soooooo, many people lost more roids than i did. Saying you did means nothing.

edit: when will we start reading and thinking before we post.
your correct, i was just posting in response to stifler. I'm sure you had more roids than me at x point in the game and likewise myself, still sad to see you go as I like you. Anyway posting about roids is like posting about your penis. Doesnt matter about how many you get its about what you do with them (ie xp or mining) and how you keep them. I think my philosophy to this game is not take it too seriously, hence im not going to cry when I dont cap I also wont cry when I lose roids (much like the way you have played it before you brought it to AD) I always take the belief that roids can be recaptured hence why I generally carry on playing etc. Still hope to see you back next round chika, maybe you can take this period as a nice long break and come back refreshed.

:edit: by tick 550 I had also lost more roids than you chika but tbh it means nothing.

Last edited by pig; 16 Dec 2005 at 03:59.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 04:31   #97
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
your correct, i was just posting in response to stifler. I'm sure you had more roids than me at x point in the game and likewise myself, still sad to see you go as I like you. Anyway posting about roids is like posting about your penis. Doesnt matter about how many you get its about what you do with them (ie xp or mining) and how you keep them. I think my philosophy to this game is not take it too seriously, hence im not going to cry when I dont cap I also wont cry when I lose roids (much like the way you have played it before you brought it to AD) I always take the belief that roids can be recaptured hence why I generally carry on playing etc. Still hope to see you back next round chika, maybe you can take this period as a nice long break and come back refreshed.

:edit: by tick 550 I had also lost more roids than you chika but tbh it means nothing.
I never complain about getting roided. I commen ted on cypher, then my crazy buddy posted that I was "pot kettle black" or whatever you guys say. I admit I was taken aback, because he knew that I quit because he sucked. But he posted in favor of an entirely different scenario. THIS does infact relate to the topic. Other alliances have issues that hinder them from being #1, like players not playing, i.e in this case cypher/cocteau/myself. Cypher is easily the top 2 or 3 if not top 1 1up player. Coc is in the top 5, and I am somewhere near the bottom(but I am important for morale) that being said, 1up (in this example) surely is not the best because thier best people were not even playing to potential(not an excuse) thus the alliance that is #1 is. Making them the best.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 04:47   #98
pig
1up on you

We could turn this into a 1up discussion and indeed 1ups best players werent playing argubably this has been the case since r12. So you are right that 1up is the best to a certain extent where its best players dont play and it can still perform to a great rank. **But I thought that all the best players were in 1up anyway So surely an alliance like ND with mediocre players and gaining #1 is more of an achievement and thus they fully deserve #1**

**this was a joke btw, I know you have your fair share of top players, as does most top 5 alliances**
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 09:50   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Lol chika quit Nd cause he lost a total of 992 roids? Ohh boy, I should have left Angels 5 times already then ....

Also, top 23 ... SO GAY !!! Why not say you ended #23?
And I wouldn't call Cypher a quitter really. He has played a top planet for rounds now, probably one of the most consistent top players. He was one of the most targetted 1up members ever I believe ... If he seems abit inactive now then it surely isn't cause he got hit alot (been there before) ...

Unless you talk to him and ask what the actual reason(s) are ... All you can do is pure guessing etc .... then again, Assumptions and guesses are the only truth on AD

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 09:51   #100
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Hehe Pig, you know aswell that all the best players are in Angels

FA Gaming community